Rev. Daniel Gregoire Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Crystal
    Crystal G. Married on 07/14/2022

Wedding Day

We got married on July 14, 2022 and the day couldn't have gone smoother! From the initial meeting with Rev. Gregoire he was the gentlest, soft spoken, funny & most kind person. He was very easy to talk to and made the process so easy! We are so grateful and blessed to have him officiate our wedding, we wish we could do it again!
    Crystal & Frank
    Rachele R. Married on 07/03/2022

Phenomenal

Reverend Daniel was amazing from beginning to end of this whole process. I would highly recommend him. He is very friendly and personable and a pleasure to work with. He has a great response time to any emails or text messages. His service was an absolute blessing, and all of our guests thought the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. If you are looking for a short but meaningful ceremony, look no further. He sets an amazing tone and is very uplifting. I can guarantee not only will his ceremony touch the couple to be but, will have a great impact on your guests as well. Thank you, Reverend Daniel and his wife Kate. we are honored both of you were a part of this day!

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Hey you two, it was so wonderful working with you and I was thrilled to discover that we have a Brooklyn connection too! I appreciated your openness in sharing your love journey with me. I am wishing you and your children every blessing in this important new chapter in your life story!
    Vanessa K. Married on 06/25/2022

Truly Incredible

What a beautiful and perfectly "us" ceremony! During our first meeting via Zoom, Rev. Daniel's goal was to get to know us as individuals, and as a couple, so that he could make our unique story, cultures, and connection come to life on our wedding day --- and he did just that. Our experience exceeded any expectations. Many guests commented on how moved and inspired they were by his words. He managed to do this while making the process so easy, clear, and joyful for us. Many thanks Rev. Daniel! - Vanessa and Chris

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Thanks for a fabulous review. You two really made my job so easy. I am so grateful that you let me into your world and allowed me to share your beautiful story in the ceremony. Also, "glacial erratic", I never had the chance to talk about those before. what a powerful metaphor and symbol for the quality of love in a marriage! Best wishes you two!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    John C. Married on 05/22/2022

Rev. Daniel is amazing!!

After looking for someone to officiate our wedding, we found Daniel and I’m glad we did! The time he took to get to know us put our minds at ease that he was going to do a fantastic job. His speech was thoughtful, kind and exactly what we wanted for our big day. We cannot recommend him enough.

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Gosh, you two were so much fun to work with! Thank you for this review and thank you for keeping me on my toes. I loved every moment of the wedding day and the planning. You two are off to great places, you are on your way! Be blessed!
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Better than I could have ever imagined

Rev. Daniel Gregoire is a special person. Throughout this process we got to know him as a person and we feel grateful for that. There is no one else I could imagine marrying my husband and I. Not only is he extremely well spoken but the way he speaks is captivating, calming and powerful. He makes you want to listen and draws you in. He is so gentle and loving that he portrays that while he speaks. He personalized our ceremony so well that you’d think he’d known us for for much longer than he had. I cannot say enough amazing things. He made our day so magical and I will forever cherish his remarkable work! Highly highly highly recommend.

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Dear Briana and Shawn! Thank you so much for this glowing review. I enjoyed working with you two so much. Thank you for the trust you placed in me, and your willingness to be open and vulnerable during our counseling session. Thanks for giving me such great images to work with, especially the Oak tree! You two are off to a great start in life and marriage!
  • Mary
    Mary W. Married on 02/04/2022

The Perfect Ceremony

Revered Daniel did an outstanding job on our wedding! He takes the time to interview you to make sure the ceremony feels personal to you. He seamlessly and poetically weaved in all the elements we wanted, including atypical readings and mentioning our friends and family. His warmth and kindness puts you at ease during what can be an overwhelming time in your life. BOTH sets of parents thanked him profusely after the ceremony. I can't recommend him enough.

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Mary and Rob, you two were a lot of fun to work with, and I really appreciated the chance to approach some "atypical" readings with grace and good humor. You two are off to a great start and I wish you every blessing!.
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra T. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further than Rev Dan. 10/10!!

HIGHLY RECCOMEND! Rev Daniel was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was warm and approachable making the entire process enjoyable. We absolutely cherish the time he took with us to thoughtfully understand and convey our love and journey. We are forever grateful for you Rev! THANK YOU!!

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Wow! Thank you for such an awesome review! It was such a delight to work with you two! And, your wedding ceremony will remain a highlight of my ministerial career! Thank you for letting me into your world and sharing so much of yourselves and your family with me. Do stay in touch!
  • Charlene
    Charlene Married on 08/22/2021

Beautiful and peaceful

Reverend Gregoire has been wonderful to work with during the wedding planning and the day of the wedding. He gave a beautiful and peaceful ceremony that truly resonated with us. He actively listened to our ideas thoughts and questions and made our wedding special.
    Amelia C. Married on 07/30/2021

Beautifully Moving Ceremony

Reverend Daniel made our ceremony so much more special than I ever imagined. He personalized the ceremony and respected the wishes of both families. The readings were amazing. The ceremony was so beautiful that I was tearing up before we even got to the vows
    Mark A. Married on 07/25/2021

Fantastic Experience

Rev. Gregoire did an amazing job with our wedding - he took the time to get to know us over several sessions beforehand and really made the ceremony feel like it was tailored to who we are as a couple.

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Dear Mark and Jenny. It was such a pleasure to connect with you and your families and to be a part of your special day!
  • Debbie
    Debbie Married on 07/24/2021

Nothing short of amazing

Daniel was a pleasure to work with. I really enjoyed his counseling sessions. I felt as though he truly conveyed how much we meant to each other on our special day!

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Thank you so much for this heartfelt review. It was such a pleasure to work with you. And, I appreciated the good humor, care and sensitivity you brought to every aspect of the wedding day, which made my job altogether easier. All the best, and stay in touch!
  • Erika
    Erika S. Married on 04/16/2021

Amazing! Would definitely recommend

Reverend Daniel Gregoire is amazing! He gave us such a personal special ceremony. Everyone gave us compliments on his service and how kind he was after. He did discovery sessions with us to really get to know us and really got us thinking about our future marriage. Would recommend time and time again!

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Dear Erika thank you so much for the feedback. Your ceremony was such a memorable occasion! An aquarium is the perfect place to work in references from Finding Nemo!
  • Marissa
    Todd Married on 09/27/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Part of the Entire Ceremony!

Words can't express how wonderful Reverand Daniel was during our wedding ceremony. From start to finish, he was extremely kind, attentive, and listened to our unique vision. He has an incredible presence and speaking voice, and if you're looking for someone to make your guests listen to every word, he's the one to go with. After our ceremony was over, our guests were in awe of him and his words. He truly is a special man, and we would recommend him without hesitation if you're looking for a phenomenal officiant. He truly made our entire wedding day!

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Todd and Marissa, Thank you for this fabulous review. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and being a part of your special day! I'm going to be thinking of you two for a long time to come.
  • Victoria
    Victoria B. Married on 07/11/2020

Highly recommend!

Reverend Daniel was an absolute pleasure to work with, we would highly recommend him for you wedding day! He took the time to meet with us several times prior to the day of and he really took the time to get to know us. The ceremony he performed for our day was absolutely perfect. He tied in the venue, our personalities, and the things that are important to us. We will never forget it, it was so beautiful. So many of our guests complimented us on how nice the ceremony was and how well he seemed to know us! We got married during COIVD and he was so accommodating to everything we needed and still gave us an unforgettable ceremony.

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Victoria! Thank you so much for this lovely review! I really enjoyed work with you and Michael and connecting with your family again! I was delighted to see how everyone came together to make your wedding special. Best wishes and let's stay in touch.
    Jerri Married on 01/18/2020

Thoughtful and Personal

When we started planning our wedding, one of the most stressful parts was figuring out who would officiate our ceremony. We really wanted a meaningful and personal ceremony, but were unsure of how to make that happen. Reverend Gregoire gave us everything we hoped for, and made the entire process easy and enjoyable. He got to know us as a couple over two meetings and was able to include so much of what he learned into the ceremony. He even read up on our venue, a historic metal foundry, and incorporated that as a theme into the sermon! We were so impressed by how much warmth and depth there was to our ceremony, even in the short and sweet format that we wanted.

In addition, Daniel actually traveled several hours to attend our wedding; because it was the middle of winter, we were nervous that bad weather could potentially prevent him from coming. To ensure that our wedding would go smoothly no matter what, he even arranged for a local minister who could step in if needed (using the notes and sermon that he prepared). Needless to say, we were thrilled that we had just enough snow for beautiful photos, but not so much that Daniel couldn't officiate. Many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. We would not hesitate to recommend Reverend Gregoire as an officiant. He will truly make your wedding ceremony special.

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Hey Jerri and Andrew! It was truly a delight to be a part of your special day. Thanks so much for being a great couple and thanks for choosing me!
    Katie Married on 08/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Substantive and personalized ceremony - highly recommend!

Daniel really took the time to get to know us in his exploratory sessions, and we found these incredibly meaningful. Daniel was extremely thoughtful in putting together our ceremony -- he incorporated some of our favorite literature, mentioned themes that were specific to our relationship, and made the entire service feel personalized and deeply spiritual. We received so many compliments on the service and Daniel, and could not have been happier. Highly, highly recommend!

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Katie and Chris thank you for this lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and to work with you to create a fabulous and substantive wedding ceremony. You two have a special place in my heart! Thanks for the real privilege of serving as your officiant in that glorious garden setting. Thanks also for being my first service in my home county!
    George B. Married on 04/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A moving representation of our love

Daniel did a phenomenal job bringing our vision for the ceremony to life. In our initial meeting regarding our nuptials, he asked insightful questions to fully understand our dynamic as a couple and to uncover our personal histories that shaped our individual and mutual values. The insight he gathered was perfectly peppered throughout the ceremony and paired well with our vows. Many of our guests commented on how moved they were by his words and we can't thank him enough for officiating our ceremony with such grace and attention to detail! We highly recommend him!

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

George and Mark! Thanks for this review. Your's was a truly magical and powerful wedding ceremony and I am so glad to play small a part in it. You guys are blessed with a fabulously supportive circle of family and friends. And, I am so glad to count myself among your circle! Many Blessings.
    Angela Married on 01/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Down to earth minister thoughtfully delivers

Daniel was extremely flexible leading up to our wedding with meetings in the evening which we appreciated. He was supportive and non-judgmental of our challenges and faith differences. He provided good advice throughout the premarital process. Additionally, he was professional while thoughtful and added true value to our ceremony with his thoughtfulness and kind words. He’s also very down to earth and our wedding guests thoroughly enjoyed him staying through part of the reception.

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Angela, I was honored to be invited to share this part of yours and Terrell's journey together! And, I appreciated you openness to entire process from beginning to end. It was such a beautiful and heartfelt occasion and it was truly fabulous to meet your families and friends!
    Barry H. Married on 07/12/2017

Fabulous resource

I officiated a wedding for which Rev. Gregoire was not available. He was a fabulous resource to help me prepare and design a wonderful service. He is flexible and has a tremendous library of options to meet the needs of many couples of various faiths and beliefs. He is also a caring and kind person and pastor!

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

Thanks Barry! I really appreciate the kind feedback. I'm delighted to know that the service was so lovely. I'm always glad to help!
  • Kamaria
    Kamaria P. Married on 07/18/2020
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rev. Gregoire was an amazing officiant for our wedding and really customized it to suit our unique attributes. I appreciated how open he was to our unique culture.

Rev. Daniel Gregoire's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and Ratan. Thank you for choosing me to officiate your special day.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message