Rev. Carol Saunders Reviews

Rev. Carol Saunders 7
  • Kera

Kera Scheffel · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful ceremony!

Carol is a very kind and friendly person and was wonderful to work with! She was thoughtful in preparing a ceremony that was special to us and made sure to incorporate certain religious/spiritual elements that we wanted. She was very responsive and collaborative throughout the whole process. We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Krista

Krista Mae · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Our forever friend

Reverend Carol made our wedding ceremony the most meaningful and favorite part of our wedding day. From the very beginning, she was welcoming, friendly, and very easy to communicate with. We spent our first meeting with her just learning about each other's personal lives for nearly three hours!
    The choices of readings, vows, blessings, etc. were all so beautiful that I had a hard time deciding which ones I wanted to use. In the end, the ceremony they we created together was absolutely beautiful. She captivated our audience with her poise, class, and words of prayer and wisdom for us as a couple. I received countless compliments on our wedding night about how much our guests loved the ceremony. I truly cannot say enough good things about Rev. Carol. She will be a part of my husband's and my live's for years to come.

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Rev. Carol Saunders 9

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Rev. Carol was amazing!

My wife and I really didn’t know what we were looking for when we first started looking for an officiant, but the first time we met with Carol things just felt really right. I am so glad that we were able to get on her schedule! She gave an amazing ceremony, I had so many guests tell me how beautiful and unique it was. It was really special. Carol was so easy to work with and she really helped us to figure out what we wanted out of our ceremony and gave it to us in a spectacular way. She was a delight to work with and I couldn’t be happier with how the ceremony went!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Morgan · Married on 09/28/2018

Rev. Carol Saunders is amazing!

Rev. Carol Saunders did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! I don't think it could have went any smoother. The ceremony itself was unique and created with personal details that genuinely reflected our relationship. We will always remember how special our ceremony was. We had so many compliments on the ceremony afterwards from our guests as well! We cannot thank Rev. Carol enough for making our big day so memorable - the day would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Brian

Brian Kosisky · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful ceremony

Carol did an incredible job officiating our wedding. Numerous people came up to us afterward to tell us how meaningful and beautiful it was and how her words resonated with them and made them tear up. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rosie · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I are so thrilled that we chose Rev. Carol to officiate our wedding! The wedding planning process is a daunting one, but choosing to work with Rev. Carol was one of the easiest decisions we made. When we first met with her for coffee she was extremely helpful, sharing her knowledge and offering guidance and tips about creating a seamless and memorable wedding ceremony experience. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding, she was prompt with email responses and provided us with everything we needed to prep for the big day. On top of her professionalism, she is a delightfully genuine person who is incredibly easy to talk with!
    Our wedding day was a whirlwind, but my husband and I will never forget how Rev. Carol made us feel during the ceremony. She addressed our guests and at the same time really made the ceremony feel intimate and personal for my husband and me. Please consider Rev. Carol if you are looking for a wedding officiant, she will create a beautifully memorable wedding ceremony for you and your beloved!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/21/2018

Rev Carol did an awesome job at our wedding! It literally could not have been better. We had such a personal ceremony, that it really made our day 10x better. We felt more connected as a couple, and our guests got to enjoy that moment too. She was always so responsive in her communication and had a guiding hand - without being too overpowering. I cannot say enough good things and I will recommend her to everyone we know!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kristin · Married on 07/14/2018

Rev. Carol was absolutely wonderful. We went with the personalized ceremony option, and we were so happy with the results. We were able to work with Rev. Carol to craft our story as a couple, and she was able to integrate our own words into the ceremony so beautifully. We received many compliments about how genuine our words felt. Rev. Carol really focused on our experience; she calmed our nerves and reminded us to be in the moment. We couldn't of been happier with our choice.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Tiffany · Married on 06/09/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Rev. Carol Saunders. We are so lucky to have found her! She helped us put together such a wonderful ceremony for our wedding that was so special. Carol is genuine and not only connected with us, but with our family as well. Everyone complimented her after the ceremony. She was always prompt to respond, and so easy to work with. She has so much experience, and she had really great advise about small details. All those details and tips made everything go so well. We live in MN, but got married in WI. Carol worked with us and made it easy. My husband and I highly recommend Rev. Carol Saunders.

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Rev. Carol Saunders 10
    Rev. Carol Saunders 11
    Rev. Carol Saunders 12
    Rev. Carol Saunders 13
    Rev. Carol Saunders 14

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a fabulous experience working with Carol! We loved that she had the option to customize our ceremony. We did not meet Carol prior to our rehearsal but she made us at ease with her professional emails and phone conversations. She was helpful in coordinating our rehearsal also: organizing all of the bridesmaid and groomsmen, and giving suggestions on the processional, etc. It was actually fun to complete her interview questions with my husband! It helped her get to know us better and she did a great job of incorporating our history into the ceremony; it was as if we knew her for several years! We would highly recommend Carol as an officiant for any type of ceremony! Ours was non religious and outside by the lake and she fit into the overall theme perfectly. We are still getting compliments from our family and friends about how personal and fun she made our ceremony. Thank you Carol for the perfect ceremony!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Rev. Carol Saunders 15
    Rev. Carol Saunders 16
    Rev. Carol Saunders 17
    Rev. Carol Saunders 18

Mike · Married on 02/17/2018

Rev. Carol made planning our ceremony so much easier and less stressful. She took the time to get to know us as couple, asked what was important and was so responsive to our requests. It felt like we had known her for years, not just weeks. Her thoroughness and thoughtfulness made for a wonderful wedding day. We’re convinced our day woudn’t have been the same without her.

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Rev. Carol Saunders 19
    Rev. Carol Saunders 20
    Rev. Carol Saunders 21
    Rev. Carol Saunders 22
    Rev. Carol Saunders 23

Rev. Carol Saunders's reply:

Thanks for including your photos! It was a beautiful wedding and I was delighted to be a part of it.

Jordan · Married on 11/11/2017

We are so, so glad we chose Carol to be our officiant. Carol is incredibly kind, caring, and easy to talk to. During our very first meeting with her, we felt so comfortable talking to her, and felt like she was truly interested in who we were. By the end of that meeting, we were very sure that she was the one we wanted to marry us. Carol was very organized throughout the process, and was always prompt in responding to emails. We chose the "custom plus" package. The questionnaire she had us complete about our relationship was a blast to fill out, and through that, she crafted an incredibly personal, lovely, meaningful ceremony. When she spoke to us and about us on our wedding day, I feel like she truly did know us. Her words were reflective, poignant, funny at times, wise, and so touching. We went into this process really wanting to prioritize the wedding ceremony - we felt like that is arguably the most important part of the wedding day. By choosing Carol as our officiant, we did just that. She is a wonderful person and officiant, and we highly recommend her to those couples who want a meaningful, loving wedding ceremony.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Erin · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev. Carol was absolutely fantastic as our wedding officiant. She worked with us to create a ceremony that was both meaningful and perfectly catered to us as a couple. She was able to eloquently tell our story and include examples of what we love about each other. She was delightful to work with and guests were positively raving about the ceremony she preformed. We interviewed several officiants to find the right fit, and we cannot imagine having any other officiant. We clicked from the very first meeting. We would highly recommend Rev. Carol to any couple. Thanks, Rev. Carol!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Kaytey · Married on 10/08/2017

Reverend Carol Saunders is AMAZING. From the first time we met her to the moment she officiated our wedding, she made us feel comfortable and important. On our wedding day Reverend Carol arrived early to get the lay of the land, and to get settled in. As the ceremony approached and everyone was getting in line for the procession all I felt was happiness, excitement, jittery nerves, and hoped that I remembered everything. When we finally were at the alter and Reverend Carol started the ceremony, she mentioned the word “Rings” and my heart dropped to the floor. I FORGOT to give my fiancé the RINGS, they were still in my sisters car!!! For a split second I looked at his jacket pocket and was hoping they would magically appear……they didn’t. At that moment I started to laugh uncontrollably and said, “I forgot the rings!” Reverend Carol looked at me and said, “You forgot the rings!” I then said, “The rings are here, but I forgot to give them to Nick!” Everyone who was at the wedding including Reverend Carol started to laugh, and in that very moment the ice broke, my jitters were gone, and our wedding day would go down in history. After everyone finally composed themselves, my sister ran up to her car, quickly retrieved the rings and the ceremony went on as if nothing had happened. It doesn’t matter how much you plan, or how prepared you think you are there will always be a few hiccups on your wedding day. In our case….our hiccup was very noticeable, and we loved every minute of it.
    We are so happy that we decided to have Reverend Carol officiate our wedding, she was worth every penny. She responded to every email in a timely manner, answered any questions we had, and was very professional. The one thing that I loved most about her is she didn’t make me feel bad about forgetting the rings. She went with the flow, and laughed alongside with our family and friends. Thank you Reverend Carol for helping make our wedding day a memorable one.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Tara · Married on 09/16/2017

We can not say enough good things about Reverend Carol. She was there for us as a calm and confident presence from the time we first spoke on the phone until after our wedding. Our ceremony was so personal, meaningful and just felt like"us". We also chose to do premarital counseling with Reverend Carol which was incredibly beneficial and gave us many tools to help with our communication and improve our relationship. She was there well before our ceremony to check in and see how we were doing. We received so many compliments on our ceremony, she infused our beliefs, story and feelings into every word. She is the most caring, calm and reliable officiant we could have hoped for.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Rev. Carol Saunders 24

Jordan · Married on 09/15/2017

Carol was absolutely amazing! At the beginning, we were undecided on if we should do the customized ceremony or not, and we are now thrilled that we did! If you are unsure which package to choose, I highly recommend the customized ceremony. The questions she had us answer to learn more about us were so thoughtful and are actually something we will keep and cherish for years to come. But, what she did with the answers to those questions is what was really amazing. She crafted our responses and actual words into the most thoughtful and heartfelt personalized ceremony. You would have thought she has known us our whole lives! We loved it and our guests did too! We had a very eventful ceremony (technology issues and the Best Man fainted), and Carol was so calm, cool and collected through it all. I have also enjoyed how nice and thoughtful she has been throughout the whole wedding planning process. She responded right away to any questions and was also curious and engaged when we talked about other elements of our special day. It was nice to have someone marry us that truly loves what they do and sees it as a blessing to be a part of one of the biggest days of our lives. You cannot go wrong with having Carol officiate your wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2017

Reverend Carol was truly such a wonderful officiant. She told a personalized story about my husband and I that described us perfectly and kept our guests engaged. Our ceremony was so meaningful and symbolic, but also so much fun. So many of my guests are still telling me how great she was. I completely recommend Reverend Carol officiating your wedding. You will be so happy you did! Our photos at the alter really show how special and fun our ceremony truly was.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

Rev. Carol did an outstanding job as our wedding officiant. I could not have asked for a better ceremony!! She was great to work with in the weeks and months leading up to the big day. She gave us a solid framework to start with in terms of the script for our ceremony, and from there she was able to add personal touches. My husband and I are not particularly religious, so we wanted to have a ceremony that was not heavily God-based, while paying tribute to each of our faiths. Carol stuck this balance PERFECTLY. We received several compliments throughout our reception on how beautiful the ceremony was and that it set the tone for the entire party. We definitely feel that our ceremony was very meaningful and relevant and I wouldn't have changed anything. The words that she spoke were beautiful and we’ll cherish them forever. Carol is a wonderful, warm, engaging individual and I would STRONGLY recommend her to ANY couple looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Ren · Married on 08/19/2017

Carol was great from start to finish!
    She was always very professional, timely and kept us on track! She had great presence during our ceremony, spoke eloquently and made it feel personal.
    We received lots of positive feedback from family and guests on how great our ceremony was. It goes without saying but we HIGHLY recommend Carol as an officiant!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Rev. Carol Saunders 25

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2017

My husband and I were absolutely blown away by how wonderful our wedding ceremony by Reverend Carol was, she put together a completely personalized ceremony that perfectly shared our love story with all of our special family and friends. She is wonderful to work with and made us feel like we were her only clients, and took every bit of input we gave her and made a perfect ceremony just for us. Our family and friends are still talking about how much they enjoyed our wedding ceremony. We could not have chosen a better officiant for our wedding, our ceremony was everything we hoped for and more! We would highly recommend Reverend Carol if you are looking for a wedding officiant.

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/01/2017

Where to even start! From our first FaceTime meeting with Rev. Carol, I felt like we had known her for years! She has such a calming presence, which I knew was something we needed come wedding day. She was prepared, answered all of our questions, but most importantly, made sure to constantly remind us that this day was about us & should be exactly what WE wanted! She assisted us in creating a ceremony that was tailored to what we wanted. We received so many compliments about our ceremony! About the reading we chose (a suggestion of Carol's :]) as well as these little elements Carol added to make it special for us. It was short, sweet, and perfect for us! Carol was feeling pretty ill on our wedding day, but she showed up excited & with a smile on her face :)! She made us feel relaxed & comfortable the entire ceremony- I truly couldn't imagine anyone but her being there, helping us start our marriage. You will NOT regret having Carol there for you on your wedding day! Thank you for everything, Rev. Carol!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

Rev. Carol exceeded our expectations! We met with a number of officiants prior to Rev. Carol, but it was clear after our first meeting that we had made a connection. My husband and I were living in different cities, and she made the long distance work with a combo of in-person and Skype meetings. She kept us smiling and relaxed throughout the entire process. Rev. Carol provided us with several options that made our ceremony feel very personal, and she was very flexible in accommodating any changes we requested. Our wedding ceremony was more sincere and heartfelt than we could have imagined, in large part because of Carol's presence. Several friends and family members asked how many years we had known Carol, and were very surprised to hear that we'd found her online! We would highly recommend her for your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/09/2017

Reverend Carol Saunders tended to all of our needs, making our day all that we hoped it would be! The personal touch she puts into the ceremony is phenomenal and we had many compliments from our guests as well. She was very accommodating when one of our readers was having health problems and also with meeting times, etc. She helped make our wedding day perfect! We strongly recommend her!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Maggie · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are thinking of having Reverend Carol Saunders officiate your wedding, DO IT! She is just amazing! Reverend Carol was extremely warm, welcoming, responsive, and organized from start to finish! She worked closely with us throughout the planning process to create a wedding ceremony that incorporated our beliefs, values, and hopes for the future and truly reflected who we are as a couple. It was the absolute highlight of our wedding day and we received several compliments from family and friends on how lovely the ceremony was. We wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 07/06/2017