38 Reviews for Rev. Bill Epperly, PhD

Counseling (1)
Catholic (1)
No Denomination (1)
38 Rev. Bill Epperly, PhD Reviews

Rev Bill was absolutely AMAZING. We had met with another officiant prior to him and it just didn't feel quite right. However, just moments after meeting Rev Bill, we knew we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He was kind, open-minded, caring and he understood what our ceremony needs were. We wanted a romantic and heartfelt ceremony and we knew that Rev Bill would deliver. We HIGHLY recommend Rev Bill. So much so that he officiated our legal ceremony and will do it once again for us in September 2018 for our wedding reception/ceremony for all family and friends.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were married by Reverend Bill in Chicago and it was absolutely perfect. He took so much time to make sure our ceremony was tailored for us. He took our personal beliefs and wishes and created a ceremonyy that was exactly what we wanted. Reverend Bill was fantastic and we would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

What can we say. Rev. Epperly made our day memorable. Last minute issues had us looking for someone to officiate our small ceremony. Rev. Epperly responded quickly and we were ale to get a time scheduled for the ceremony to take place the morning of the day were were flying back home. He is a very personable person and easy to talk to. We truly did enjoy the little ceremony in the snow, in Lincoln Park, in 17 degree weather. This is a day we will always remember. Looking forward to returning to Chicago for our 1 year anniversary.

Profile Picture Helen, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Bill is the best, simply put. He is extremely down to earth and truly has the couple's best interest in mind. He is not afraid to go out of his way to ensure your special day is perfect! I would HIGHLY suggest Rev Bill for any weddings!

Profile Picture Gary, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were so happy with Reverend Bill. He was professional and responded quickly to our requests or questions we had. He was very easy to work with and very kind. He made our wedding day very special. We are so glad we chose him!

Profile Picture N, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend using Rev. Bill. He was fantastic to work with. He helped us create a ceremony that was felt truly personal and reflected our religious and spiritual beliefs. He was very knowledgeable and made the process easy. He helped make everything run smoothly and we are so happy with our choice!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bill Epperly was excellent. I could not of asked for anyone better. He was very professional and met our personal needs for our situation/ceremony. Inspirational, knowledgeable, spiritual, and compassionate. Thank You also to his wife for the great pictures and the readings. Me and My Husband are Very Happy how everything worked out!!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Darla, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Counseling

I live in MI and googled a pastor in Chicago. This was a risky venture and I really hit the jack pot! This man is is kind, considerate, honest and simply a wonderful person. His wife, who did a reading at the wedding is a wonderful human being as well. Rev. Bill listened to us and assisted us with getting our vows just right, We are a same sex couple and he genuinely cared about this union. I HIGHLY recommend this pastor for any nuptials! You will be very satisfied and pleased! Promise!!

Profile Picture kelley, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we chose to work with Rev. Bill Epperly for our wedding. He is kind, professional and makes the ceremony planning process enjoyable and easy. My husband and I come from different religious backgrounds and Rev. Bill put together a ceremony for us that perfectly combined both our perspectives. We are so lucky we found Rev. Bill and would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Bill officiated our wedding in March. He listened to what we were looking for and got to know us as a couple before the ceremony. Reverend Bill was always on time for our meetings, he was flexible with our ceremony plans/ideas, and he was easy to communicate with. We had a wonderful ceremony that was led by him!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bill is a very kind, considerate, and organized person. He is also very punctual. He provided us the itinerary of my wedding ceremony two weeks before our wedding and allow us to change it on our preferences. We required a Christian style wedding ceremony and he was very professional by providing us with the typical events should be included in a Christian wedding. We also had our rehearsal one day before our wedding, he arrived at the venue ten minutes earlier than we scheduled. The wedding went very well under his leading. The price is very reasonable and affordable. I would definitely recommend Rev. Bill to my friends who are getting married!!!! Thank you Rev. Bil, I wish you all the best!!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Bill was great to work with. We didn't have a clear vision of what we wanted; we only had some constraints and concerns with some of the traditional ceremonies we had expereiced. He listened to us, asking insightful questions and produced a ceremony that leaned on his expertise and what he learned about us.

The day before and the day of, Bill was extremely conscientious and empathetic. He kept people loose but on task. Additionally, he made sure we had to worry logistics as little as possible.

The ceremony was personal with humor sprinkled throughout, matching our personalities. He was great to work with and we'd recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Paul, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bill did a wonderful job of working with us to create a non-religious ceremony that still had the sentiment and meaning we wanted. He was professional without losing the sincerity that makes a wedding ceremony special. We would highly recommend him for any type of ceremony, religious or non-religious.

Profile Picture User7274234, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I eloped in Chicago and were planning our ceremony from out of town. Reverend Bill spoke with us via skype and over the phone. We spoke with several officiants and knew Reverend Bill was special right away. He got to know us, our background, our foundations and beliefs and all the while made us feel comfortable and supported. He helped us prepare for obtaining a license out of state and with his help (and extremely useful resource packet) we put together the most perfect and fitting ceremony that reflected our relationship. His calming and genuine presence were consistent from the first time we spoke on the phone until the last reading of our ceremony. It was truly an honor to have Rev. Bill officiate our wedding. We did our research on officiants in the Chicago area and we highly recommend Reverend Bill.

Profile Picture alexis, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

My now-husband and I have different religious beliefs and so we were looking for an officiant who felt comfortable performing a wedding ceremony that is respectful of both backgrounds. I found Rev. Bill Epperly via a wedding resource website and what made me reach out to him were the stellar reviews he received. Not only does he perform ceremonies for couples of different faiths, but he also creates ceremonies that incorporate pieces unique and genuine to the couple. Our experience was no different. Rev Bill was very responsive to our notes and allowed us to our own variation of the flower ceremony where we thank our parents. He also beautifully explained to our guests the significace of our marriage sponsors (a traditional component of Filipino weddings). Rev Bill's professionalism combined with his friendly and warm demeanor helped make our wedding ceremony heartfelt and one to remember. Thank you for joining our special day!

Profile Picture Joanna, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Bill was an excellent officiant - we would highly recommend him to anyone conducting a wedding ceremony in the Chicago area. Our ceremony was a bit unique as it was secular and also included a Chinese tea ceremony. Rev. Bill was very flexible and accommodated both of these unique aspects perfectly. He kept us organized throughout and made our planning of this unique ceremony much easier. Overall, Rev. Bill is highly professional and a great advisor to have as part of the wedding.

Profile Picture Cole, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Bill was amazing! Throughout the planning stage, he was super responsive and incredibly helpful. He completely put us at ease the days leading up to the wedding. Our wedding ceremony was just perfect, I wouldn't have changed a thing. My husband and I would highly recommend Rev. Bill to anyone getting married in this area!!

Profile Picture User6886191, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are two very different people. As such, the ideas for our ceremony were very different. Luckily for us, a recommendation came through for Reverend Bill. From the first time we contacted him he was incredibly helpful. He walked us through the entire process of preparing a ceremony that would honor both of our personalities and priorities. He also helped us by reading our vows. Writing them was something that may seem easy but can be harder than expected when you haven’t done this ever before!
Our wedding day was so meaningful and a huge part of that was due to the beautiful ceremony that Reverend Bill helped us create and officiated.

Profile Picture Norma, 3/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I wholeheartedly recommend Reverand Bill to officiate at your event. We were blessed to have him and his wife with us for our wedding. We found him to be respectful of our vision, an excellent listener and he shared his thoughts and expertise freely to enhance our ceremony. He was super accommodating, open and thoughtful through the process and made us feel comfortable with every step we took. Reverend Bill is a loving and caring person, he was part of our family for an evening and we were so privileged to have him officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture Jody, 12/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Bill was a pleasure to work with. Throughout the planning process he was very responsive and answered all emails quickly. He was punctual the day of the wedding as well as the rehearsal. After the wedding he followed up right away and sent our marriage license directly following the wedding. I highly recommend Rev Bill!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Bill was a joy to work with and very professional. Since my husband and I could not meet with him in person before the wedding, we set up a couple Skype chats so that we could get to know Bill and explain our beliefs to him. He was understanding of our religious views and was able to help create a wedding ceremony that fit us. Furthermore, he was always quick to respond to emails and eager to answer our questions. On the day of our wedding, he put us at ease and spoke like a true presenter. I would recommend Rev Bill if you're looking for a wedding officiant that is willing to be non-traditional.

Profile Picture User5538839, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Bill was wonderful!! We would certainly recommend him to friends and family!

Profile Picture Shana, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I reached out to Rev. Bill Epperly once I found him on-line to officiate our wedding. After a few emails, we decided (Rev. Epperly) suggested a phone conversation to get a feel for what we were looking for. During this phone conversation, Rev. Epperly was very kind and professional unlike some of the other officiates I reached out to. Once deciding to use Rev. Epperly he sent me emails regarding several different ceremony types and options. Rev. Epperly is from Chicago, my husband and I live in Montgomery. Rev. Epperly was more than accommodating to meet with us prior to our rehearsal/wedding (in Schaumburg) to meet with us and go over exactly how we envisioned our ceremony. Rev. Epperly came to our venue (in Lemont) to perform our rehearsal on Friday and on Saturday to perform our ceremony. The readings which Rev. Epperly provided to choose from where very beautiful. It was difficult to choose which readings to use. During our rehearsal Rev. Epperly talked with us, our parents, and our wedding party. Thanks to Rev. Epperly, we had a wonderful and beautiful ceremony. Our guest had mentioned how well they thought the ceremony went as well. Rev. Epperly stayed around for a while after our ceremony so my husband and I could take a few pictures with him. Rev. Epperly mailed in our marriage license that Monday after our wedding. I am so thankful that I was able to find Rev. Epperly and that he agreed to perform our ceremony for us. If I hear of anyone looking for an officiant to perform their ceremony, I would defiantly recommend Rev. Epperly.

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our reverend was amazing! He made us feel so comfortable before & during the wedding. The only thing that through us off was when he's phone started ringing during the ceremony. But everything worked out perfect.

Profile Picture Chanel, 9/6/15, 1 Review