55 Reviews for The Reserve at Bluebird Hill

Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

My husband and I were engaged on 12/31/14 and married on 11/21/15 at the Reserve at Bluebird Hill. Our venue decision was made fairly quickly -- we had already spoken to and toured several other venues, but as soon as we set foot on Bluebird Hill and met with Emily, we knew right away that this would be where we'd wed! Emily and Jan were amazing through the entire process, and our rehearsal and wedding went by seamlessly thanks to their direction and expertise. The venue itself is breathtaking, even in late fall, and we had our ceremony in the garden beside the reception hall. Our guests (most of whom had never been to TN) couldn't say enough about how beautiful our location was. Absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Chloe, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our day was perfect thanks to Jan and Emily!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jan and Emily were amazing! They are so experienced which was extremely helpful during the planning process, and they took care of everything on the day of the wedding so I didn't have to worry about a thing. They were very accommodating and helpful. The venue is gorgeous and was absolutely perfect for us. It's also extremely versatile. I love all of the different backgrounds we were able to have for our pictures and it was all on the same property!

Profile Picture User1334501, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My wedding was perfect. The venue is gorgeous! Emily and Jan are amazing, patient, flexible wedding planners!

Profile Picture User5488129, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bluebird Hill was the perfect venue! I loved the flexibility offered by the venue with several ceremony spaces and the reception hall - it made it easy for us to set up spaces ahead of time. We used different spaces for the ceremony (the hill itself), cocktail hour (the garden lawn), and the reception (indoor hall), and having all of those spaces within one venue really helped the flow of the event. The team at Bluebird was very responsive; they responded to emails promptly and were accessible for meetings. The team was happy to complete even requests that required a lot of work on their part - such as mowing the hill with a finishing mower. They were also present to help with anything and everything on the wedding day and were extremely kind. The Bluebird Hill team also set up all the rentals - tables, chairs, etc. - for us, saving a lot of stress on the day of. I would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jan Hall and Emily Arnett are pure class! They made sure that we felt taken care of from beginning to end in planning our daughter's wedding. We never worried about a single thing because if we had a question Emily and Jan would have an answer back to us in minutes - not hours or the next day. The facility is beautifully kept and it is a place that has those extra touches that make you know they take pride in providing an exceptional experience for everyone. The gracious way they work with vendors is like clockwork...Rolex clockwork! The Reserve at Bluebird Hill offers such a beautiful setting for any special occasion.
Don't wait! If it's available for your event. Book the Reserve at BlueBird Hill right away!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Reserve at Bluebird Hill made my wedding day dreams come true. It's the perfect place for a serene outdoor wedding and the staff is absolutely phenomenal! It also provides a beautiful backdrop for pictures! I can't give this venue enough praise!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We love working at the Reserve at Bluebird Hill, which has multiple gorgeous ceremony locations and an upscale indoor pavilion. The onsite horses just add to the character of this lovely venue.

Profile Picture Lesley, 3/24/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Emily and Jan were wonderful from the very moment I met them. They made me one stressfree bride. They really know what they are doing and they make your day absolutely flawless.

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Reserve at Bluebird Hill was absolutely fantastic! Emily and Jan were amazing! The venue is so beautiful and the staff just as great. There are so many different things to do there and visually appealing areas on this land. The staff is very quick to respond, have great insight and advice, and really pull everything together perfectly for the wedding day. Emily went above and beyond on my wedding day. Our day went so smooth and was beyond anything I ever imagined. I could rave about this place and people for hours. This is the venue to use! Absolutely nothing negative I could ever say.

Profile Picture Kerri , 11/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Reserve at Bluebird Hill was incredible! Emily and Jan were so easy to work with. They helped to make sure everything went smoothly during my planning process. Emily really helped to make my rehearsal and wedding absolutely perfect. She was always quick to respond to my emails and texts during my months of planning. Her intern Katie was amazing as well. She did a fantastic job helping Emily arrange and manage everything both days. And the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous! I really didn't want to add too much decoration or fancy lighting just because of how naturally beautiful everything is! I couldn't have chosen a better place. Everything about Bluebird Hill is beyond amazing.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hollie, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is absolutely beautiful. No only is the scenery pretty, but the actual venue is as well. The workers are so nice and friendly. The day of my wedding it began to rain 30 minutes before I was going to walk down the aisle. The workers prepared quickly to move the wedding inside and then quickly moved it back outside once we saw the rain had moved out of the area. They even wiped off all the seats outside so the guests would have a dry seat. I recommend this venue to all of my engaged friends!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love the Reserve at Blue Bird Hill. Beautiful setting and wonderful staff. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Becky, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We love hosting our daughters weddings there and are just sorry we don't have any more to marry off! The location is easy to get to and beautiful. I appreciate not having to rent too many additional tables and chairs.

Jan and Emily and Beau could not have been nicer to work with and always makes us feel special!

Profile Picture Barb, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was wonderful. We really enjoyed working with you.

Profile Picture Valarie, 7/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The day was perfect! We took a chance of getting married in February, but I wouldn't of changed one thing! Jan and Emily were amazing. It ended up being around 60 and cloudy with a slight chance of rain that day and my heart was set on having the ceremony outside. It had rained all day until the ceremony time when Jan and Emily organized everything to be set outside! I could not of been more excited! It ended up sprinkling on the processional but everyone had a good laugh and everyone was happy! The ceremony and reception went off with out any problems! Thank you Jan, Emily, Haley, Beau, and Hector!

Profile Picture whitney, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Reserve at Bluebird Hill is an excellent wedding venue. Everything from its beautiful location, amenities, and great faculty make it a great choice for celebrating such a special day!

Profile Picture User4215732, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The whole crew at The Reserve were so helpful in making my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture User4362457, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The Reserve at Bluebird Hill was the perfect place to get married. I was so thrilled with Jan and Emily there. They were wonderful. It was beautiful, and everyone that attended fell in love with everything. Emily was amazing and helped make this big day a great success! I highly recommend The Reserve at Bluebird Hill to anyone who wants a beautiful venue for any event.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Emily was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. With so many details to keep up with, she was essential to help us pull of a perfect wedding. Her attention to detail makes her the perfect event coordinator. My daughter's special day was all she had dreamed of and more. The Reserve at Bluebird Hill provides a beautiful backdrop for weddings and Jan will make you feel like one of the family.

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was wonderful. Emily and Jan were great to work with.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

My wedding at The Reserve at Bluebird Hill was everything I could have hoped for and more! Jan and Emily were absolutely amazing to work with and made the entire process that much easier. Everyone that was in attendance or has seen photos have continuously complimented on how beautiful the venue was. I promise you will not be disappointed having your event at The Reserve at Bluebird Hill!

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/30/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The location of the Reserve is stunning. With indoor and outdoor garden options for the ceremony and reception, we knew this was the best place for our wedding. The setting is immaculate, with options for use of the firepit, formal garden and amazing indoor reception area. The staff at the Reserve was so helpful and had the space ready to go and looking perfect. They were extremely helpful providing logistics and ideas, and working seamlessly with other (outstanding) vendors. We would highly recommend the Reserve!

Profile Picture User4159395, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an AMAZING wedding venue! Great place and great people!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/17/14, 1 Review