Republic of Music Reviews

Republic of Music 4
Republic of Music 5

Eric Chiu · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Awesome Band

Definitely the best vendor I got for the wedding.
    Great band.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • W

Wendi Parks · Getting married on 05/11/2020

The best in the business!

Our family had another wedding about a year ago with a killer band and we were nervous that we weren’t going to be able to find a band to match that same energy. At our first meeting, we expressed those concerns to Tiana and she and ROM rose to the challenge. ROM exceeded our every expectation and definitely gave our guests something to talk about!

Our wedding was destination in Arizona, we are from Texas, and ROM is from San Diego. Despite being in different time zones, Tiana made it easy to talk with her about our vision for our wedding.

We wanted modern ceremony and dinner music, followed by an over the top dance party that would get each and every guest out of their seats. ROM had our guests impressed from the very beginning with a beautiful and emotional ceremony. It was also refreshing to give our guests a little dance break right before dinner, which was a ROM party starting speciality. We knew our money was well spent when we looked around the room and didn’t see a single butt in the chair!

One of our favorite moments of the night was our epic hora. Again, every single guest was involved and it really helped to get the night started and set the party tone. ROM also got guests involved with a fun limbo session and a sing along that featured some of our guests hidden talents.

We didn’t want the night to end, but since it had to there was no better way than with crown surfing. Our guests had never seen that at a wedding before, and they were overly impressed. The experience is truly something that my husband and I will never forget.

A true testament of the night came the next day at our post wedding brunch, where several guests had lost their voices from singing with the band so hard.

Republic of Music was the best decision we made for our wedding. We would pick them a thousand times over. Thanks a million to Tiana, and the rest of the ROM team.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Linda

Linda Scott Rees · Married on 09/21/2019

ROM will rock your party!

This band is phenomenal! They played/emcee'd for my daughter's wedding on 9/21/2019, and our guests did not want to leave the dance floor. Tiana, Cory and Ali are amazing vocalists and can sing just about anything ! We would have continued dancing into the early hours if not for the venue needing to close down. Thank you ROM for am amazing night of music!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 08/25/2019

ROM Brings the Party

We LOVED having Republic of Music (ROM) perform at our wedding. We knew that the music would be the entertainment focal point so picking the right group was critical. Tiana at ROM was able to coordinate a live sampling of their music repertoire and we immediately felt the great energy they would provide at our wedding.

Getting through the planning stages and making decisions for a wedding can be very stressful. Tiana and ROM did an exceptional job of making us feel at ease when it came to the music. ROM reassured us several times that they know how to gauge an audience and they did exactly that. We've had several wedding guests that said they loved the music and that it made the party. Guests danced the night away!

ROM has a wide array of music across genres to choose from that they cover extremely well. If there is a song that they don't know they are open to learning it and performing it at your function. You can also customize the group to your preferences, i.e. adding vocals, horns, etc. We enjoyed listening to their playlists when we were deciding on what songs we did and did not want to hear at our wedding.

We were so lucky that we found ROM as they made our wedding a memorable party. If you found ROM, no need to look any further. We can't recommend ROM enough!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Paul Jacobson · Married on 07/20/2019

This is the most amazing band!!! OMG!!!

Well, July 20th, 2019 is gone but the incredible memories will endure as ROM entertained our wedding guests in a way I have never seen. With 15 band members.....they played and played and played! The energy and musical talent this band brought to our wedding was simply.....AMAZING!

There is no other choice for music for your wedding, birthday, Bar Mitzvah, party....whatever!!! Book this band. Tiana is a dream to work with and takes care of her clients because she loves her clients. It shows!

Thank you Tiana we love you, too!!
    Paul :) :) :)

Sent on 08/05/2019

Nick · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Band!

We searched long and hard for the right wedding band and were lucky enough to stumble onto RoM. All of our guests, from the wild college friends to the 90-year-old aunt complimented us on such a fun band! More than just a wedding band, Republic of Music was a full-wedding-day solution. Tiana was able to arrange and provide strings for our ceremony, a fantastic jazz band for cocktail hour, the perfect full 8-piece band for the reception and even a great DJ for our after-party! The strings played beautiful classic wedding music, but also some super-fun songs like the Mario Brothers theme to lighten the mood and create some smiles as our guests were seated. During the reception, they made sure that the dance floor was never empty, but also made sure to mix up fun, new music with upbeat older tunes that kept the entire age range (from 30-80!) up and moving. The lead singer even led a conga line around the ceremony and Tiana convinced my wife and I to crowd surf to Don't Stop Believing at the end of the night! It was incredibly memorable, and Tiana was helpful with the entire process from start to finish. Republic of Music really knocked it out of the park for us in all respects and were the lynchpin that made the entire event! 10/10 Would Recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019

G Lazarus · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Band Ever

Short version - WOW!!!

Full version - We knew we wanted a band for our wedding so we spent a lot of time reviewing the various options and went to go see multiple bands play live before we settled on Republic of Music given (1) quality, (2) price, and (3) their desire and ability to play the entire night. Selecting ROM was the best decision we made for the wedding (maybe slightly behind our decision to get married in the first place but it's close). Starting from the beginning, the ROM team was extremely communicative (which can be rare in the industry). Tiana was supportive of all of our needs while offering suggestions based on her experience (without being pushy). We were able to select the performers that we wanted and the entire planning process was seamless. ROM was also extremely flexible, the day before the wedding we asked them to come a couple hours early for set up due to weather concerns and it was not even close to being an issue. It's hard to put into words how incredible the band's performance was. We were adamant the hora had to be epic to start the night, epic is an understatement for what we got. It was 15 to 20 minutes of pure energy with the guests feeding off the band. The band played high energy dance music the entire night with only a few short breaks. We were involved in the selection of the music and the options and range the band could and did perform was across the genre spectrum. Our guests were on the dance floor from the beginning to the end, and I cannot tell you how many people during and after have told us we had the "best band ever," not even best wedding band ever, best band ever period. I think the loudest endorsement was from a groomsman who said "I'm stealing your band for my wedding" (he was single at the time). If you are getting married get a band, if you're getting a band get ROM, there is no question they were worth every penny from their professionalism to their performance they cannot be beat.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Katlyn Heusner · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing - best wedding band

How can we put this... Amazing? Incredible? Absolutely unforgettable, memorable and hands down the best band to work with for your wedding. RoM was not only highly professional to work with- they completely made our wedding the most fun and special day not just for us- but for all of our guests who packed the dance floor. Tiana and team are a special group that understand how to rock the house, while also letting the wedding couple shine. Highly recommend and 100% would hire again.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Carlo & Hilary

Carlo & Hilary · Married on 03/24/2019

So damn good

We got married at the Prado in March. Neither of us live in SD anymore, so we could only talk to vendors over the phone.

Even through the phone, we could tell that RoM was special -- their range was staggering, their service was absolutely impeccable. Most of all, their first priority was what we wanted. They wanted to know who was going to be there, what mood we expected, what kind of energy we wanted to have, how we wanted to break up the dancing sets. Other bands seemed more concerned with their own needs and abilities; RoM wanted to know what we wanted.

Besides the band, they had strings for the ceremony. They played pop hits (Daft Punk, other stuff), Latin (Buena Vista Social Club, Selena), Motown. They even had a singer who could sing in Italian, which pleased my family to no end.

How did they play? I can't even begin to explain it. They were better than anyone has a right to expect. Everyone, everyone danced -- the old people, the kids, the mostly 25-35 y.o. crowd. The dance floor was never empty. If you're afraid of stuffy bands who usually play retirement home and horrible Office Space-type corporate events, don't worry. No one left without telling us how much they loved the band.

The band is always, always friendly and courteous, and top of it all the price was more than reasonable.

We cannot, cannot recommend RoM enough. Thanks Tiana!!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • O

Othello · Married on 12/15/2018

ROM was wonderful!!!

Tiana and her team delivered a high energy, fun, and 'we wish!' never ending great entertainment for our wedding! My husband and I were very ecstatic to see and hear that our guests really enjoyed the band.. we did too!! ROM was accommodating and professional, and they assisted us in tailoring the high energy dance party that we envisioned for our wedding! Thank you ROM!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Katie Rowley · Married on 10/06/2018

G.O.A.T (Greatest of All Time)!!!

Tiana and the R.O.M. team went above and beyond to make our wedding dreams come true! I first reached out to Tiana in January of this year thinking there was no chance they would have my wedding weekend open as I was getting married in October of the same year. With a heart full of high hopes I called, and to my (and her supprise) they still had that weekend open!!!! Tiana took call from myself and my mother over the next week and walked us through options, packages, and song selections. She was warm, fun, spunky and helped me get to the heart of what we invisioned for our wedding (big time dance party). Including, taking into account my request for no "grinding music" lol ( I really was not mentally prepared to see my 95 year old grandma "get low." Tiana just chuckled and knew exactly what we meant/ what we were looking for! We had a 190 person wedding with a mix of ages ranging from 3 months to 90+ as well as an expectation to deliver on some Italian favorites!!! Oh boy did they!!! My guests were not able to contain themselves during our 5 course meal and to our delight danced and grooved to their favorite tunes even before the dance floor was officially open!!! My favorite part of any wedding is of course the dancing/ music. I soo apreciated R.O.M.'s ability to put my guests at ease to just feel the music and dance whenever they felt called. After, dinner they picked up the beat and really started to jam!!! They kept the energy up, dance floor packed and guests entertained. We invited a lively crew and instructed the band to not hold back on guest participation. They taught us sweet dance moves to "rollin on the river" and even conspired with my mother on an epic flash mob. ( I am still shocked my mom was able to keep a secrete from me). The R.O.M. team was so engaging and truly kept our guests happy and entertained. It allowed me to be where I wanted to be the whole night on the dance floor surrounded by family and friends. I loved that they were not afraid to come down into the crowd and at the end even pulled us up on stage for the final number! Nothing will ever beat crowd surfing as our "grand exit" I cannot get over how well they read the crowd, encouraged silliness, and helped us throw the party of our lives. They are worth every penny!!! Tiana and the team we want to send the biggest THANK YOU ever!!! We love you all soo much and will have to make a special trip down to San Diego to catch a show we we can relive the magic!!!

Republic of Music 6
    Republic of Music 7
    Sent on 10/31/2018

Allison Rainsford · Married on 10/06/2018

Best wedding band ever!!!

Hiring RoM for our wedding was the BEST decision we made!!!! All of guests could not stop talking about how great they were – so many people told us they were the best wedding band they have ever seen!!! They had the guests on the dance floor all night and truly made the reception even better than we could have imagined.
    A band was our #1 priority so we spent a lot of time looking into and going to see bands in the area. We knew we wanted a big band with a good mix of oldies and current hits on their song list - and most importantly a band that would get everyone on the dance floor and know how to keep the party going. Once we talked to Tiana and saw them live (at a 4th of July show they were playing) we were sold! From the time we hired them they were great to work with – responded quickly to any questions we had and went over the entire timeline with us so we knew how everything would flow on the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend RoM to anyone – you will not regret it!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

We absolutely loved having Tiana and the Republic of Music at our wedding! You need to book them for yours too! Our experience with them was truly phenomenal from start to finish.

Tiana and the band are so talented, creative, and still super professional and organized - how often do you see that combination? They were the life of the party, and our wedding was a huge hit with all of our guests largely due to ROM.

We would whole-heartedly say that ROM is worth every dime of the money we spent. We wouldn’t change a thing, and work with them again in a heartbeat! Who knows, maybe for an anniversary party? :)

Sent on 09/22/2018

Diana · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding was one month ago and I'm STILL excited about how amazing the band was! I always knew I wanted a band for my wedding, as it brings a more elegant ambience with a much more energetic and fun vibe. ROM went above and beyond my expectations with their talent and energy. Our guests are still telling us how amazing the band was. I did a lot of research on various wedding websites and ROM kept getting the best reviews. I watched so many of their videos, particularly the live wedding videos to make sure they indeed sounded and performed well LIVE. From the initial consultation, Tiana helped me form a very detailed timeline from scratch, which we ended up using verbatim for our event.

Our wedding was mixed with Vietnamese and American guests, from little kids to 80 year olds. We wanted to keep it classy but also wanted a real party. Cocktail hour music with the quartet set a very chill and classy vibe with "easy listening" music. The dinner music was like a performance show. We had a 7 person band with vocalists Kory, Ginny, and Victoria who each had amazing voices. They played a variety of top 40s at a volume low enough so people could still talk at their tables. For our first dance, they learned a remix version of our song and even added the beautiful element of Ginny's violin playing (at one point in the night I remember seeing Ginny rocking out on the violin while bending backwards!!). Then came the after dinner party where the band absolutely rocked the house, playing music for all ages from current top 40s to ballroom music to hip hop to 80s and 90s music. They also danced while they performed. Kory emceed the entire event with the night flowing smoothly. The dance floor was packed til the very end of the night. The energy was so high that my husband even went crowd surfing!

I have zero regrets about ROM. They were well worth the money. I cannot wait to book them again for our next big event.

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/18/2018

What a crowd-pleaser! ROM is a must for your wedding!

My husband was assigned the task of figuring out the music/entertainment for our wedding. We had first discussed hiring a DJ who'd play top 40's and some old school hiphop and RnB (my favorite type of music) at the beginning of the night, then at the end of the night we’d close with a live latin band since we love dancing cumbia, bachata, reggaeton, etc. Never would I have thought my husband would present me with a 9-piece band who would provide us with bilingual MC'ing, cocktail hour DJ service, and amazing music and vocals throughout the evening that covered my desire for top 40's, hiphop and RnB, and our passion for latin music. I was hesitant at first because I wanted certain pre-recorded songs played and wasn’t so sure how live covers of some songs would sound like, but upon our first phone consult with Tiana, I felt reassured and confident in what ROM was able to provide for us because of Tiana’s professionalism, personability, transparency, and knowledge and wisdom from working many weddings. She even invited us to crash one of their performances so that I could have a chance to feel them out and meet them in person before deciding to hire them. From the get-go, we had open communication, very detailed instructions, advice, and feedback which made planning our reception so effortless. Tiana listened to what we wanted and worked closely with us. She was patient and encouraging and helped keep us on track when we said we wanted to create our own first dance song. She accepted our last minute request for a live rendition of my father-daughter dance song choice, and it was beautiful and memorable. ROM also took care of our reception timeline for us, which helped me and my wedding coordinator out incredibly. ROM did it all. Not only were we impressed, but our guests left singing and dancing, not wanting the night to end. We definitely wanted to get all our guests out on the dancefloor with us, and ROM did it despite having the challenge of getting my husband's family from Mexico, my family from the Philippines, and our friends from all over the US, young and old, up to dance. They knew what our crowd wanted. Hiring ROM was definitely the right decision and worth every penny. It really should be our friends and family writing this review because they were the ones saying how ROM made the wedding celebration extra spectacular! When you put your trust in ROM, they will deliver an evening that will leave your guests with great memories of dancing the night away with you.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/06/2018

Tiana the best band leader ever, the beautiful and talented songstress, I cant even say enough about her!!!

Tiana helped us from start to finish, she was patient and sweet and every single person at my wedding spoke highly of her and were blown away by the entire band. Tiana made my wedding better just because she was apart of it, I am forever grateful for how amazing she helped make our wedding:) Everyone danced and danced and danced...We Love this band and Tiana xoxo

Sent on 08/08/2018

Brianna · Married on 06/09/2018

Oh my gosh - where do I begin?! Just stop your search and book ROM now! Seriously. They truly made our night AND they sound beautiful!! 2 weeks later and we're still getting messages about "the best band they'd ever heard". Music is VERY important to me. And I am picky. I wanted to make sure everyone was on the dance floor and that both cultures were included. And working with Tiana and friends was just effortless and they worked with every little change we made last minute! We even crowd surfed at the end and it was amazing!! Honestly, they knew how to engage with the crowd, felt their energy and played off them. They knew how to get everyone back on the dance floor, just naturals with everything. Gosh, they even rap! Tiana also asked me if I had preferences as to what they should wear! Who does that?! I WISH WE COULD DO IT AGAIN, YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Til we meet again! XO

Sent on 06/21/2018

Republic of Music's reply:

Brianna & Edem, you guys are such rad human beings! Not only was your wedding GORGEOUS (I mean, seriously, I refuse to perform again if there isn't light strands dripping from the majestic trees above my head LOL) but you and your friends were soooo fun! I wish the whole world embodied the magic of your wedding....love, beauty, playfulness and unifying humanity. From Edem's Ghanaian family, to your Italian family, to your East Coast friends, and your West Coast party animals, my team and I basked in all the culture and diversity of your amazing group. I'll never forget the moment you both stood under your flower-filled ceremony arch with the mountains behind you as our guitar and pianist played Canon in D or the moment you guys danced your first dance to "Thinking Out Loud" as all of your wedding party stood in front of us holding each other and swaying...those moments are absolutely unforgettable! Thank you too for introducing us to such an incredible venue, Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu is one of our new favorites. We loved that it's a wildlife sanctuary and my all-time favorite was getting to meet Stanley the Giraffe (did you know he was in the movie, Hangover 2?!). We also fell in love with your coordinator, Sarah Bond from Grace & Gold Events! Can we please stay in touch?! Love you guys so much! XO, Tiana

Mark · Married on 05/27/2018

Republic of Music brang the house DOWN. My wife and I decided that having live music at our wedding was the right call, and RoM rocked all night long. We found out about them by searching online, and after speaking with Tiana and watching some videos of their creative + professional performances, we were smitten. RoM worked with us to find the right combination of songs and medleys, dinner music, and even got the groomsmen and groom to perform a suprise song for guests. Everything was perfect and RoM made our wedding even more special -- you better believe there was a conga line. If you can book RoM for your next special event, don't hesitate! They are top notch performers and will make it a night to remember!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Hallie · Married on 05/26/2018

Republic of Music is AMAZING. They made our wedding. Not only did all of our guests rave about them at the wedding, but I am still getting messages weeks later about how amazing our band was. We had a fairly unique request of a mix of both Latin and pop music. Tiana worked with us to create the perfect playlist.They provided wonderful recommendations about what would sounds good and what types of instruments we needed. I could not have dreamed of better music. Not only do they sound wonderful, but their enthusiasm is incredible. I wish we could have them play all over again!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

We are OVER THE MOON about ROM's performance at our wedding that took place at the Prado Balboa Park! In my opinion, your band and photographer are the two most important decisions you make for your wedding day! I was very thorough when researching for a band and ultimately chose ROM due to reviews and feedback received from my other vendors. Tiana and ROM exceeded our expectations from start to finish. When we selected ROM, Emily & Tiana helped us customize our day from songs, to lighting, to cocktail hour musicians, to wardrobe for the band, order of reception, MC details, etc.... and made great suggestions and were very organized in leading us through the process which made it stress-free for me as the planner/bride! I immediately clicked with Tiana and her team as passion for what they do exudes from each and every one of them! Our reception was off the charts fun! I credit this to ROM because there was not a person sitting during our reception. They had everyone on the dance floor, young and old and my guests have not stopped raving about our AMAZING band selection and how they've never been to a wedding that felt like a concert performance! I will forever be thankful for my decision in selecting ROM as they made our wedding even that much more magical and I CANNOT say ENOUGH WONDERFUL THINGS ABOUT THEM!!! They all will forever hold a special place in our hearts for the memorable fun and musical talent they gifted us with on our wedding day! Thank you so much for everything Republic of Music!

Republic of Music 8
    Republic of Music 16
    Republic of Music 17
    Sent on 07/14/2018

Mandy · Married on 03/30/2018

My husband and I had ROM at our wedding in La Quinta last month and they were THE best!! Not many people have bands at their weddings these days but ROM does not disappoint. We live in Hermosa Beach and it was hard to choose a band....but I spent so much time online wedding planning...this is one to check of your list easy-- book them...the made my 70 year old parents and their friends thrilled, our 30 & 40 year old friends LOVED and my 6 year old nephew didn't stop dancing all night. They are amazing...look no further! The array of music they play is insane and they keep the party going. We had them go for OT obviously!! They are incredible.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Amy · Married on 03/10/2018

Republic of Music was awesome! All my guests commented on how fantastic the band was, many of them saying they were best ever! The band kept our guests dancing and the party flowing. My husband played trumpet with them on a song and my 10 year nieces got up on stage and sang "Shake it off" with the band. The other thing I really appreciated is that they made the planning really easy with clear outlines/timelines and a couple key planning calls. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Incredible Band!!!
    When my wife Nicole and I were making our list of priorities for the perfect wedding, right at the top was music/band. We envisioned an energetic wedding that allowed our guests to let loose and get their dancing on. Republic of Music (ROM) was exactly what we had envisioned! Our reception alone was a whopping 6 hours and ROM held it down for the entirety. Their ability to feel out the crowd and give everyone what they didn’t even know they wanted was truly the craftsmanship of a well-oiled band. When it came close to the end of our reception Tina and the crew brought both of us out on stage and had us crowd surf! I’m not sure that any other band with this type of talent could pull off a feat like this. ROM was also the best when it came to requests and I’m not speaking of simple music requests but requests to have two different songs performed by members of our family with of course the support of the entire band. It was pretty spectacular to have our guests so engaged in our night and wear the soles off their shoes!

I will also say that prior to the big day Tina and her team were nothing but professional and extremely creative when it came to helping us outline the timeline. They made themselves very available and were attentive to our ideas. Nicole and I live in Georgia, but despite the distance we felt very well taken care of during the preparation of our San Diego wedding.

If you’re looking for an amazing band that will have your guests claim your wedding the best they’ve attended then look no further – Republic of Music is a class act with the talent to blow the roof off any wedding.

Sarah & Nicole

Sent on 03/22/2018

Monica · Married on 10/20/2017

If I could give this band 10 stars I would!! From our first conversation on the phone a year ago, to hugs at the end of our big day, Tiana and crew were nothing short of amazing. They were so professional and easy to work with, and willing to go the extra mile to make our wedding fun for everyone. They genuinely love what they do and want everyone around them signing and dancing! I was truly sad to say goodbye to them at the end of the night!

Everyone I talked to at our reception asked where we found the band. We received so many compliments from guests saying it was the best live band they have ever heard and the best wedding they have ever been to. It was so special to hear and see all of our family and friends enjoying themselves!

ROM did an amazing job reading the crowd and playing the perfect songs to fit all of our guests' styles. We had people out on the dance floor until the very end, people dancing who don't normally dance, and even our older relatives had a great time watching everyone tear up the dance floor.

I am still dreaming about dancing the night away with this awesome band. They even fulfilled my dream of getting up on stage and singing Taylor Swift with them! And did I mention they had my husband and I crowd surfing?!? AMAZING.

THANK YOU REPUBLIC OF MUSIC!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Republic of Music's reply:

You're too kind, Monica! We loved performing for you, Dan and your amazing family! Seriously, your dad killed his speech! I can't believe he re-wrote Eminem's song, Lose Yourself, and rapped it in front of all 250 of your friends & family...hands down the best Father of the Bride speech ever! I'm so glad that everyone was so happy dancing with us all night. I knew how important it was to you that the music merged both of your culturally diverse families. We loved playing for such an eclectic crowd between your Polish side (who seriously knew how to Polka!), your Hispanic family and all of your American friends. And who knew that Led Zeppelin would unite them all?! LOL! Seriously though, your cousin Tony was uh-mazing on the drums! I'm so glad we could include him in our performance..that was a straight up rock concert there for a minute! And you sang the heck out of Taylor Swift! And can I just tell you, my entire team was so touched by your generosity with that abundant basket of snacks; thank you for taking such good care of us! The fastest way to a musicians heart is yummy snacks, LOL! We don't often get to perform in Yorba Linda but we now have an incredible memory there because of your beautiful celebration. Until we meet again, friends! XOXO, Tiana

Sheryl · Married on 10/15/2017

We had a short period of time to put together a wedding. The Republic of Music, led by Tiana, made the event! Tiana gave us recommendations on the entire timeline, then held our hands as we made all of our choices. At the event, Tiana was our emcee and the band was AMAZING!! Great singers, incredibly huge song list, wonderful musicians and fantastic energy! Everyone had the BEST time! I highly recommend ROM for your events!

Republic of Music 18