Rentalex Events Reviews

9 Reviews for Rentalex Events

• Angela

Angela · Married on 08/29/2020

COVID Wedding 2020 - Chair Rental

Rentalax was very flexible with us during our wedding planning and executed great delivery on our rentals. We got married on August 29, 2020 so the original planning with Rentalax started pre-COVID-19. We originally signed a contract to rent 150 chairs. During the months leading up to our wedding we had to make many changes to our wedding and our guest list was drastically reduced. Rentalax worked with us to reduce our chair count to 50 without any penalties to our contract. Our final payment was also due four weeks prior to our wedding date and right around that time we received an update from our wedding venue that they may have chairs that we were going to be able to use. In working with Rentalax, they were flexible in accepting my final payment a day or two after the 30 days while I validated if my venue was going to provide chairs or not. We ended up renting our 50 chairs and they were delivered on time, in great condition. Rentalax also set up all of the chairs so that our venue and team did not have to do this. At the end of the night, Rentalax was on time to pick the chairs up and quickly gathered them. I would recommend Rentalax for chair rental services and if I am ever in need of rental items in the Southwest Michigan area in the future I will contact Rentalax.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Rentalex Events's reply:

Thank you for the excellent review and feedback about our services/items. We are always happy to hear about successful events and how were able to assist with making your special day come true.

Rentalex was great to work with. We added things up until the day before the wedding and they were so accommodating! Sarah had great ideas and made everything really easy during the ordering process. She also easily rearranged the floor plan as we got in all the rsvp's. Their set up crew was very nice and polite and everything turned out gorgeous!

Sent on 09/04/2013

I used Rentalex for our ceremony chairs. They were the best price and had them set up and taken down and I didn't even know they were there! They helped take the stress off of me by delivering within a fair time frame with ample time before the wedding and set it up the way we wanted. The next day the chairs were already picked up by the time we got to the hall to clean up. Great service.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Melyssa · Married on 07/24/2015

Rentalex was really great! They worked with me around needs at two different venues and two different pick up times. They did set up and tear down at the requested times and were professional, on time, reliable, and they had quality products. I rented tables and chairs from them and they were exactly what I needed, and they have a lot of selection. They seemed slightly overpriced to me but it was pretty worth it because they took care of everything the day of and I didn't have to worry about anything. They were great.

Sent on 08/13/2015

3.5

We used Rentalex for our tent, chairs and tables. I wish we would have used them for everything regarding equipment for our wedding. They were awesome! They managed to get a six peg wedding tent up in two hours.

The guys worked in the blazing heat, never complained once and were really amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone in doing a wedding in west Michigan.

I only wish we didn't use our caterer for plates, cutlery and napkins because we had to set everything up ourselves which really sucked.

Sent on 01/14/2016
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 06/21/2014

3.5

We used Rentalex to rent chairs for our park ceremony and while everything was set up in time for the wedding and looked beautiful, I have to knock a star and a half off of their responsiveness because they were an hour late to set up the chairs even though we specifically asked that they show up before 10a due to our schedule that day. For the price I paid for delivery, I expect nothing less than prompt service. I also wished they had been able to take down the chairs as well. Instead, we had to have all of our friends stack them for us. Regardless, everything worked out in the end and no harm done, just be forewarned that if you are on a tight schedule- make sure to give some leeway for vendors to show up late. Also be prepared to ask your attendees to help stack chairs afterwards since Rentalex doesn't do that.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Martha · Married on 09/15/2007

3.0

They had everything we wanted to rent and then some. The staff was quick to get us additional linens and such even the day before the reception.

Sent on 10/29/2007

SO flexible with changing schedules, sometimes a little difficult to reach if you have a busy schedule, but every time I called and needed something changed they would do it in a snap. Very easy to work with, very accommodating. They also offer EVERYTHING - we got a tent tables chairs, cloth to decorate the tent, and coffee makers. Great company!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Staff was willing to email me pictures of the different items to help me decide on decor since we lived out of town. Price for delivery was a little steep, but for us worth the price to avoid have to haul anything. Would definitely recommend checking out the inventory they have if on a budget and needing pieces to make you day complete.

Sent on 09/22/2015