Rentaland Tents & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Shane
    Shane M. Married on 05/08/2021

We were super thankful to have the tent!

Rentaland was great throughout the whole process. We initially did not want to have a tent but it ended up being extremely helpful because it was a hot day and our guests were able to be in the shade. We'd highly recommend!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 03/13/2021

Wooooooow!

Just WOW. I decided last minute into my planning to add on some eucalyptus through them as I noticed it was a new offer they had on their website and man am I glad I did. They blew my mind with how beautiful it was. In addition to the eucalyptus, I also rented our tent, chandeliers, market lighting and charger plates through them and everything was gorgeous and high quality. I HIGHLY recommend.
    Nathalie B. Married on 08/08/2020

Spectacular service

Spectacular prices for spectacular service! Hayllee worked so hard to make sure that I had the wedding of my dreams within my budget. The professionalism from their entire team, delivering and picking up and coordinating with my venue , was beyond exceptional!

Rentaland Tents & Events's reply:

Hello Nathalie, we truly appreciate your words. Hailee and the rest of the team always give it their all. It is our pleasure to help. We look forward to helping you in your next festivities.
    Jamie Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing quality and service for a reasonable price

We worked with Ileana at Rentaland and she helped us ensure we had everything we needed to make our wedding day just what we wanted it to be. Responses were almost always received within 24 hours and they were always so flexible. We probably changed our quote 10 times between signing the contract and our actual wedding day but it was never a problem. And of course, the prices. They are the most reasonably priced vendor I could find in Orlando, and the customer service put them over the top. If you’re looking for a reliable, trustworthy, company then Rentaland is your vendor.

Hello Jamie,

It was a pleasure for us to help you through out this process. We look forward to helping you in many celebrations to come.

The Rentaland Team.
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 02/23/2019

Thank you!!

We used Rentaland for our clear tent, draping, flooring, and chandelier needs -- our wedding turned out to be everything we hoped for and so much more. Working with Ileana and Hailee to come up with the perfect reception space was so easy. They were helpful and responsive, and really knew exactly what they were talking about. Would recommend to anyone!
    Dylan T. Married on 02/22/2019

Great Team!!

These guys are great. They had an amazing selection as well as being extremely flexible up until a few days before the wedding. Great place to rent from.

Hello Dylan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!
    It is our pleasure to help couples on their special day.

We sure hope we can work together again!

Rentaland Team.
    Elinabeth M. Married on 06/29/2018

Easy to work with

It was a last minute decision to rent all eating utensils and serve wear- plates, forks, knifes, glass water goblets, flute champagne glasses and charger plates. They had a great selection and they did not have enough so they placed an order for me to have the amount I needed. They do deliver for a big order number, however, I was a small order (90) so I had to carry them to my venue in Gainesville, Fl and rinse them off after the party and return to them in two days.
  • I
    Iris Married on 04/13/2018
    We ordered dinner napkins from Rentaland. Email responses arrived in a timely manner. The staff there are friendly, from what I could tell in my email communication with them. As far as I could tell from our wedding planner, there were no issues picking up nor dropping off the napkins. Dinner napkins were a good quality. They had a huge variety of colors to fit everyone's needs.
    Laura Married on 11/25/2017
    Our ceremony & sweetheart table backdrops turned out gorgeous! The Rentaland team did a great job, especially Manuela, who helped me pick a beautiful color and style of pipe & drape. Thank you, Manuela & the rest of the Rentaland team, for providing excellent service!

Rentaland Tents & Events's reply:

Laura thank you so much for trusting our services and giving us the opportunity to make your wedding look gorgeous.
    It was a pleasure to help you throughout this planning and we are definitely looking forward to work with you again in any future event that you may have.

I wish you both the best in this new chapter in life!

Manuela and Rentaland Team!!
    Ale Married on 11/24/2017
    The team is very responsive and will work with you. Everything arrived to my venue on time and was set up accordingly. Their prices are very competitive. Would definitely recommend for future events.
    Danielle Married on 11/19/2017
    They did an amazing job!! We had a tent, floor, carpet and chandeliers rented from them. They came first thing in the morning, and set everything up in no time. The chandelier lighting looked beautiful under the tent! And the flooring and carpet was great! Would highly recommend!
    Brian Married on 11/18/2017
    Outstanding from beginning to end! Best value in the area and very flexible/responsive in a stressful situation!

Rentaland Tents & Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Brian! We are happy to hear your event was a success!
    Kim Married on 11/12/2017
    I highly recommend Rentaland for a DIY outdoor wedding. They did a great job!
    Ruth Married on 07/15/2017
    My wedding came true and part of it was because of you guys! Thank you for everything!!
    Evelyn Married on 04/01/2017
    The draping we ordered for the wedding was as perfect as we could have ever imagined. We would definitely recommend their services to everyone for any event!

Rentaland Tents & Events's reply:

Evelyn, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! The photos came out wonderfully and it looks like you had a blast! We are ecstatic to hear you loved the drapes.
    -Samantha, Rentaland
    Roy Married on 02/05/2017
    Customer Service is outstanding.
    Angela Married on 11/12/2016
    We used rentaland for our pipe/drape and chargers for our wedding in Disney world! They were incredibly professional and everything was perfect! I worked with haylee and she was so helpful! She helped us pick everything out and told us what we needed without breaking the bank! I would highly recommend them!!!

Rentaland Tents & Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Angela! We are pleased to hear that everything went great! Best wishes for a fun-filled future together! -Hailee
    Haley Married on 04/09/2016
    We are very happy we used Rentaland for our wedding tent and tables! They had great products, were a great value, and provided really great service both during the planning process and on the day of the wedding. We would definitely recommend Rentaland!

Rentaland Tents & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Haley! It was a pleasure working with you to make your wedding day as special as ever! Everything turned out beautiful! -Hailee Williams
    Jodi Married on 10/05/2013
    AMAZING!! Family owned company- EVERYONE IS SUPER FRIENDLY and so HELPFUL!!! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! I went in with a tight budget and they worked everything I wanted and more into it!

THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina Married on 08/01/2013
    Great affordable prices. Would recommend.

Rentaland Tents & Events's reply:

We are so happy for you and we thank you for your business! Best of luck! :-)
    Erica Married on 03/02/2013
    The staff was very supported. Made my wedding day less stressful.
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 04/08/2012
    The BEST in the business! I had an amazing experience with these guys. I was so impressed. They were awesome. I was so stressed, and they were the easiest company to deal with. Their prices are unbeatable, their customer service is awesome, and they just couldn't be more helpful. I had a snafoo with the disposable plates I was going to use for my appetizer and desserts, so I needed to get 260 small plates two days before my wedding. They said that was no problem! And it wasn't! They were just awesome! Highly recommend you get everything you need through this company. Couldn't say enough about their level of professionalism!
    Beth Married on 12/10/2011
    Crystal was on time and professional. My flowers were beautiful and lasted a month. thx again
    Nadia Married on 11/01/2008
    Our wedding was an outdoor backyard wedding. We used Rentaland services for everything from utensils to the tent itself.
    Bobby and Mildred were VERY accomodating. I had several (like 15) revisions to the contract based on budget over the course of 1 years plannign period. They were more than happy to accomodate! They made several visits to my house in Lakeland which is about 1 hour away from their store to inspect the site and give solid recommendations of what we needed to make the reception happen. They will even work with you to accomodate your budget and still ensure a beautiful event!
    I would highly recommend their services to anyone seeking a beautiful outdoor wedding!
    5 stars all the way!!!