RENT OUR VINTAGE Reviews

14 | Haslet, TX

14 Reviews for RENT OUR VINTAGE

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome pallet bar

We rented the pallet bar for a cocktail hour! It was perfect! Reasonably priced and they deliver and pick up for a delivery fee of $100! It was perfect and completed the look for our barn wedding!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Katy · Married on 04/13/2018

Rent Our Vintage was kind enough to donate props for a jazz show at Texas Woman's University. It really helped us out and was greatly appreciated! I highly recommend. :)

Sent on 06/20/2018

Christianne · Married on 03/10/2018

We needed some last minute items- chairs, spools, games- in our quick wedding planning. This vendor texted me back and forth almost immediately every time, and the hours to pick up and drop off our items were so flexible. They even threw in some extra chairs just in case we needed them. Awesome experience!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Donna · Married on 09/23/2017

Erica went above and beyond for my daughter’s wedding! She was extremely helpful and her unique rentals added so much to the day! I would highly recommend Rent Our Vintage!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Shawna · Married on 05/20/2017

The white wood arch was just what my daughter was looking for and was very reasonably priced. It was a wonderful centerpiece for her ceremony.

Sent on 05/28/2017

adriana · Married on 05/06/2017

Great company, amazing prices and service. She was so amazingly helpful and sweet. I rented a few things but when I went to pick up one of the crates did not fit anymore I said I'll just leave this one and take 9, she let me have another small item in exchange. So sweet! Highly recommended

Sent on 08/02/2017

We rented a cake stand for Rent Our Vintage. They were easy to work with, friendly, and the cake stand was perfect.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Tori · Married on 11/13/2016

I'm so glad I used RENT OUR VINTAGE! Erica is so kind, and I was able to have things I dreamed of in my wedding at an affordable price! The vintage is top notch and Erica is super accommodating. Well worth the rental!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Samantha · Married on 11/13/2016

We were so lucky to find Rent Our Vintage! I was looking for large stainless steel tubs to hold drinks for the bar at our wedding. Not only were they super awesome but so affordable! Erica was flexible and accommodating. She met my husband in Dallas to drop off the rental items to us since we live so far from her. She even let us drop off items off at her mother-in-law’s house because it was also much closer. Thank you so much Erica! I would recommend Rent Our Vintage over and over again!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

Erica is awesome! Excellent customer service! I hosted a rehearsal dinner and rented the spool cupcake stand from Rent our Vintage. It was a hit! I had so many compliments about how cute the stand was and it held A LOT of cupcakes. I would most definitely use them again. So glad we found them!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

This vendor is very friendly, flexible, and willing to bend over backward to have your event fulfill your vision! She was so easy to work with and has great vintage style items. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Heidi · Married on 09/04/2016

Extremely pleased with everything I rented. From start to finish, everything went smoothly. From the quick responses, customer service, and the drop off/pick up! Definitely recommend renting from them!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Brandi · Married on 07/17/2016

Beautiful pieces and the best customer service I have ever experienced! I cannot overstate how highly I recommend this vendor. Erica went above and beyond to make the process easy on me. Working with her was the least stressful (as in zero stress) part of my wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/25/2015

Erica was SOOOO GREAT!! Nearly all of the other vendors we chose for the wedding were either late or just unprofessional and unreliable. Erica was not. She was super responsive, flexible, and inexpensive. She even worked with us to deliver the arch we rented at a location convenient for us. Thanks so much for helping to make our big day so beautiful! Will definitely use again and recommend to my friends!

Sent on 10/08/2016