Rent My Wedding Reviews

3,210 | Miami, FL

3,210 Reviews for Rent My Wedding

J.r. · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Reception Saved

We were going to pay a wedding decorator $1500 to decorate the head table and provide chandelier drapery. However, the wedding planner fell through and we were left with a bare bones reception hall. Thank goodness for Rent My Wedding!! The service was excellent. We ordered uplighting, the wall monogram, and cake spotlight. The equipment arrived 2 days before the wedding and everything worked perfectly!! The reception turned out beautifully; the package we purchased added just the right touch to pull everything together. Great experience would recommend over a pricey wedding decorator.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Melissa Benter · Married on 12/12/2018

Awesome experience

Decided we "needed" a GOBO very last-minute. Used the online chat to ask a few questions about it and get it ordered. Arrived fast with excellent "installation" and usage instructions. Easy set-up, easy return instructions. Will absolutely rent again in the future!

Mariela Cuevas · Married on 12/12/2018

Fantastic! Great quality and even better price!

Rent My Wedding was perfect for my event. It is not only easy to install but also very affordable and the best superb quality!

Martha Ann Cooper Suronen · Married on 12/09/2018

Wonderful service

Our experience with Rent my wedding was outstanding. The backdrop arrived several days before the wedding. Set up was easy and looked beautiful. We could not be happier with the service and quality of the backdrop. Customer service helped areange pick up from our home, when I became sick after the wedding. We will definitely recommend Rent my wedding to others needing backdrops.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Geni · Married on 12/08/2018

Rent MY Wedding is one of the most professional and efficient rental companies I've worked with.
    Their staff is always helpful. Prices are reasonable. Never am disappointed!
    Geni
    The Ivy Place Flowers & Events

Sent on 03/01/2018

Alexia Hall · Married on 12/08/2018

Alexia Hall

I used their backdrop for my baby shower and it was perfect. It arrived before my party date and they gave me enough time to mail it back to them. I love that the shipping label was included,made it so much easier. The backdrop was easy enough for one person to put up and take down alone. It really made my baby shower come together. I would definitely recommend and use them in the future.

Jenny Taylor · Married on 12/08/2018

Not just for weddings!

We do a multi-day community event with our largest fundraiser of the year as the central event. As Gala events go, we want the room to look amazing and highlight the items our largest donors would want to purchase at auction, as well as feel like they are getting a wonderful evening out. Rent My Wedding has allowed us to really highlight this, and the pin spots really make our silent auction items pop! The colored uplights help make the room feel 'complete' and the photobooth helped everyone at the event have fun! We will always reach out to Rent My Wedding for our future events! They make it easy, and if you need an extra day to get things back, they are super flexible and understanding!!

Josh Howard · Married on 12/07/2018

Don't overthink it. Just do it.

I was a little apprehensive about ordering the black light from an online source because it was for our signature event. I decided, however, to take a gamble; it was one that paid off in a HUGE way. I'm so grateful I did and would recommend RMW to anyone in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Gail Rocquemore, Vendor · Married on 12/03/2018

Great Company!

As an additional supplement to our decor rentals, we have had the privilege of renting from Rent My Wedding for lights and gobos. We find the staff and product to be wonderful. They deliver when promised and the equipment is in good working order. The process of renting and returning is a snap. Love this company!
    Gail Rocquemore
    A.D. Parties & Events, LLC

Sent on 12/03/2018

Julissa Oferman · Married on 12/01/2018

I don’t Remember

I love it!!!! easy to set up !!!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding reception under the stars

We rented the starry night projectors and some up lights for our reception. I chatted with a representative before hand to make sure i was getting the right things as we wanted to make the effect of being outside under the stars. I was a little nervous ordering on line because there is always that thought in the back of your head is this a scam, will my product come, you know the like. But we got our lights a few days before our event like the site said we would and set up was a breeze. Each product came with step by step instructions and it was all super easy. Sending it back was no issue as it came with a prepaid label. I was definitely impressed and will order from this company again if i ever host an event like that again. Would definitely recommend. I am very happy with the service i received from this company.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 11/24/2018

Perfect touch!

I ordered the lightening package and it was a big hit!!! They transformed my wedding into something great! I definitely recommend this product. Very easy to use. The design team was able to work with me to change my initial monogram choice and have it delivered in a timely manner. I love the look the lights provided ❤❤❤❤❤❤. Extremely satisfied.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Katie Pearson · Married on 11/24/2018

So easy and fun!

I rented the photobooth setup for a big company event and it was perfect! Guests enjoyed it and we will definitely use them again. It was affordable, easy to setup, and super easy to use!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jane Salimbene · Married on 11/19/2018

Brilliant Experience!

So glad I discovered Rent My Wedding - I had a big event that I needed uplights for and you came through brilliantly (pun intended!). Delivery was quick and returning everything was very easy. I will definitely use your company again.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Terri · Married on 11/17/2018

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Juhi Desai · Married on 11/17/2018

RMW is wonderful!

RMW is so flexible and they are always willing to help! They are very quick to get back to you as well and send the right products with the correct instructions. Their photobooth is a must get item! Very simple to use and the pictures are great! It was a big hit at our event. They also have a sustainable option where they can text you the pictures which is also really cool!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2018

Great ambiance

The uplighting I rented from Rentmywedding added the perfect amount of ambiance to our annual holilday party. Easy to order, easy to use, easy to return! Great place to rent lighting for a good price.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Anna

Anna Chavez · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolute amazing

The best place this far for a wedding monogram! Fast, easy and absolutely amazing! I would definitely use them again and spread the word!
    Thank you!

• Jerlinda

Jerlinda Thomas · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent, Efficient,quality equipment and reasonable. Will definitely use this service again!

I am a Event Designer, this was my first time using this service Excellent, Efficient, quality equipment and reasonable. My clients loved it! Thank you! Will definitely use this service again in the near future!

• Terolyn

Terolyn · Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome Experience

It was a easy and seamless process. It was a great addition to our wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Lauren Scyoc · Married on 11/10/2018

Very professional!

Everyone I talked with was very kind and informative. Excellent communication and shipping back was a breeze.

Nancy Boehringer · Married on 11/10/2018

So Pretty Venue

Awesome lights. As a decorator for the past 10 years, I had never rented lights that could come right to my door step. This gave me one less thing to get organized for the wedding I was doing. The bride appreciated it as well and how the venue looked with the lights. We BOTH have been recommending this. Thank you so much. Will do it again in the future.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Ashlinn · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing and easy!

Very quick customer service responses, and they shipped everything early. Our wedding looked wonderful, and everything was so easy to setup and return.

James Browning · Married on 11/04/2018

Wireless Unplight Rental

Uplights were delivered as described. On time and fully charged. Would use again!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lindsey Shawver · Married on 11/04/2018

Arrived Early, Great Quality, Flexiblity in Send Back!

The lighting arrived early, plus as our rental period fell during MLK Jr Day here in the US, my local FedEx office was closed, and they were super flexible and understanding about allowing for an extra day to send back the lights. The quality was great. We had a Moroccan/Arabian Nights themed holiday party for our office, and the purple/pink setting they were preset to upon arrival worked perfectly. Very professional and prompt attention to email correspondence, packing was great and reusable, making shipping back super easy, overall great experience and would easily book with them again!

Sent on 01/22/2019