Rent My Wedding Reviews

3,203 Reviews for Rent My Wedding

• Nicholas

Nicholas & Ashley Howard · Married on 07/19/2019

Phenomenal

Rent my Wedding truly helped us capture our vision for my daughter's wedding. Putting the product together was simple, and the results was exquisite. I was very impressed with the services. Thank you for helping my daughter's evening wedding turn out beautiful.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Toppen · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful!

Had an initial problem with the blacklight, but they responded immediately to my help call and fixed it over the phone! Wonderful customer service!

Sent on 12/09/2019

John Sawyers · Married on 07/04/2019

Always A Great Experience

As a busy DJ Service provider, we often use Rent My Wedding to support our lighting needs.

Their service is off the charts good and we always know that we will deliver for our clients because Rent My Wedding will deliver for us.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Shondra Barrett · Married on 07/01/2019

Black and white backdrop

Quick and easy.The service agent was very helpful. The backdrop drapes were clean and exactly what I requested.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Jessica Caldiero · Married on 07/01/2019

Second year using Rent My Wedding for conventions!

I have used Rent My Wedding for two years for the piping when I am a vendor at multiple conventions across the 8 states my company is in. I tend to have multiple events on the same dates and it is such a relief to just send them a simple email and know that everything will be there on time and exactly what I need. I will use them every time for one less worry during my busy events.

Jessica

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Katie

Katie Crawford · Married on 06/29/2019

Loved the Personal Touch! Great

We ordered and selected our Gobo online. Everything arrived on exact dates and explicit instructions were included. Thank you for making our evening perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Mimi Georgi · Married on 06/29/2019

Very happy customer

I would absolutely recommend this company. Reasonably priced, good quality rental. Fast and easy. The only suggestion I would make is the box that the rental came in had been shipping and retapped many times. Might consider using a new box next time it’s shipping out. Super happy customer. Mimi Georgi

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Joel

Joel Bombile · Married on 06/16/2019

Affordable lighting option

We rented a set of battery-powered uplight for our wedding venue from Rent My Wedding. We conveniently ordered everything online. The package arrived on time. The uplight set was easy to set up with a good number of preset colors. Shipping both ways was free.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Sheryll

Sheryll Branford-Lee · Married on 06/15/2019

Sheryll’s 45th All White Affair

Thank you so much for helping to make my event spectacular! The image reflecting from off the pool was one of the highlights of the evening! You’re customer was awesome and very professional!
    I’m definitely using you guys for future events!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Sara Van E · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect rental experience

AMAZING EXPERIENCE! I felt very comfortable renting with this company. They are very organized, polite, and responsive. They answered any questions I had right away and assisted me with anything I needed. I rented 25 uprights from them and they even sent the lights a few days prior to the suggested delivery date. All of the lights came perfectly packaged with no imperfections. I would have rented more with them, however, this was the only thing I needed a rental for. Thank you for the best experience! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Mark

Mark Schmidt · Married on 06/15/2019

Very cool lights, perfect alternative to expensive string lights

Uplights from rentmywedding were an awesome, much more affordable alternative to the expensive string hanging lights. Plus way less hassle than having to set string lights up. or pay for $$ service to do so. Uplights also come with the ability to use any color and a bunch of different settings for effects and such. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Adrienne Carroll · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I was planning a party and I wanted some uplights to enhance the party experience. I decide to contact rentmywedding a few days before the event and they were so helpful. I received the light ups early and they were so easy to set up! I will definitely use them again!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Doyle · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome Way to Light Up Your Event!

I absolutely loved the light and the many pretty colors to choose from. It was nice and bright too. Highly recommend rent my wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Julia Martin · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome service, awesome easy to use lighting

Rent my wedding is the best! Their uplighting made my Vegas theme bday party a perfect home run! They deliver early so you can setup and allow ample time to return the lights. Easy drama free process. Second time using them and will definitely be back for the next event!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Ashlee Tidwell · Married on 06/01/2019

Renting uplighting

We rented uplighting from this company and it arrived right on time for our day. It was so easy to set up and return back to Rent My Wedding. We will be using this company again!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kristin Sullivan · Married on 05/31/2019

Exactly what we needed

Middle school glow dance was a success, lights were perfect, process was simple and streamlined and customer service was great.

• Sheila

Sheila Baptiste · Married on 05/25/2019

I had rented 6 up lights for a wedding that I planned. It was a last minute order, that went well. I received it within 3 days prior to my event.

All around great service! Thank you for your business. You will be hearing from soon!

• Alina

Alina Moser · Married on 05/25/2019

Great experience

The easiest of all my vendors and the product was great value. Thanks

Sent on 06/21/2019

Shelly Centanni · Married on 05/25/2019

Seemless pleasant experience!

The process was seemless. I called, placed order and received our rental on time. I got a friendly reminder with our return label to send back our rental. I will definitely use Rent My Wedding again for other events and greatly recommend to anyone needing their services.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Julia Lipscomb · Married on 05/19/2019

Exactly what we needed

The lights we ordered for our event were perfect! We are an online school and our prom was 3 hours away. We were able to ship to the hotel and leave them there to be picked up. So easy! And the lighting was amazing especially the black lights. Definitely order more than you think you need!

Laurece · Married on 05/18/2019

I loved the lights it enhanced my evening event! Will definitely using you guys for more if your services

Sent on 07/26/2018

Josharmaine White · Married on 05/18/2019

Mrs. White

I was just so happy that item shipped in time and easy set up instructions. Thank you

Loreal Young Beckwith · Married on 05/18/2019

It wasn’t easy and fast and they did exactly what they said there were going to do

I ordered the monogram back drop light. It was beautiful and easy to set up, Added elegance to my wedding reception!

• Susan

Susan Prest · Married on 05/11/2019

Rent My Wedding

Plug it in and your done! Rent my wedding was so easy to work with. Projector came early all ready to go. Return label inside case, stuck it on, dropped off at fed ex. So easy!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Brandlyn

Brandlyn Gernert · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic and friendly

I am so thankful I found Rent My Wedding! Their prices and customer service can't be beat. I rented a photo booth for my wedding. As soon as they had one available, they sent it to me, so I received it a week early. Which helped a ton. I was able to check it out and figure out the system, which is very straightforward, with plenty of time to spare. The Monday after, I went to a FedEx and the return process was just as simple! I can't wait to see the pictures that it took, and just seeing the fun people had with it, it was worth every penny :)

Sent on 05/16/2019