2722 Reviews for RENT MY WEDDING

Showroom (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Props (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

I rented uplights from you all for my birthday celebration .excellent service fast delivery i called to make sure they received return lights and gave a positive feedback to the rep i will be ordering from you again

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rent MY Wedding is one of the most professional and efficient rental companies I've worked with.
Their staff is always helpful. Prices are reasonable. Never am disappointed!
Geni
The Ivy Place Flowers & Events

Profile Picture Geni, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The overal experience is great from product to customer service. It's simply that easy and if you prefer to speak to someone, they are readily available. I have used them several times this year.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent My Wedding was amazing to work with. The price is the best out there, assembly was very easy and the return even easier. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture C, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My third time renting wireless up lights and a gobo projector. Products are inexpensive and very easy to use.

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The experience was wonderful. The uplights added a great elegance to the room. They came with easy instructions which made things more simple. The company even gave me a little extra time to return. I give rentmywedding an A+!

Profile Picture Shay, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Lights

Great product, top notch customer service. We will definitely use Rent My Wedding again. Thanks again for your flexibility and for helping us make our school Assembly so special.

Profile Picture Rosa, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

RMW was amazing. I really wanted some uplights at my wedding but it was completely out of my budget. A RMW ad came across and it was game changing. I called customer support to find out what package would work for my wedding and venue size. The young lady gave me a guide and i rented the 18 package of lights. RMW sent me the light a few days in advance because they were available, so my father was able to preset the lights to the color of my choice. Once we got to the venue, we plugged them up and chazaamm the whole atmosphere changed for a fraction of the cost. I will definitely be using them and recommending them to a all my bride friends. This didn’t even feel like a diy project. These lights set the atmosphere for our party! #elegantglam

Profile Picture Tamara, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent My Wedding was a really good service to use. They were really responsive and got back to me relatively fast and were really easy to work with. I really would like to work with them in the future!

Profile Picture Teayra, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had a last minute event (48 hour turnaround) and the team was super accommodating and easy to work with. Everything arrived in a protective case, ready-to-go. We projected the image from up above down to the floor and it was a huge hit with guests--- many people stopped to take a picture with the projected image. For return, we just put it back in the case and used the pre-paid return label, couldn't have been easier or more seamless!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely the best customer service I received during the entire planning of my daughter's wedding. Communication was impeccable; couldn't have asked for better service all the way around. They made it so easy to ship back with free delivery and free shipping to return!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I threw 2 corporate parties at different Florida hotels. They were going to charge me over $1500 for 10 up lights. I did a quick search online and found Rent My Wedding. For 15 up lights, including shipping, I paid less than $400! Excellent customer service and they worked within my short deadline. Will definitely use them for any party I throw going forward. GREAT VALUE!

Profile Picture Francesca, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Super helpful when I needed help deciding how much lighting to rent. Definitely helped make our event a great success! Thank you!

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - Church Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt
Profile Picture Angela, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very easy to rent, and super helpful and flexible! Will definitely rent again!

Profile Picture Victor, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My wedding date was March 24th, and RentMyWedding shipped my item out to me almost a week prior to my event date. I was super nervous since we did a lot of DIY for our wedding, so having it early and played with the equipment a week before helped me to understand what to do on the big day. I found this vendor through Google search, and was extremely happy. I first got the idea of using GoBo light from the pictures the venue sent me, but realized it would've cost multiple times more if I had light services done by a company.

RentMyWedding was also very professional and they called me to check upon receipt to make sure everything was okay. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Tommy, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Working with Rentmywedding.com was an amazing experience! From ease of order to flexibility when we thought we would have to move our event, this company will always be my go-to! Thanks again guys!

Profile Picture Scotti, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We rented wireless uplighting for our event and I am so satisfied with the service and lighting! Our venue turned out to be beautiful (we even got compliments). It was affordable and delivered to us right away with enough time for testing and set up. We’ll definitely be referring and renting from Rent My Wedding again!! Valentine J.

Profile Picture Valentine , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent My Wedding could not have been easier to deal with for uplighting rentals. They sent our lights early so we had time to program them and get them all set up. There is not competition for this company, they are a great value and great service. The uplighting really made our event feel luxe and well designed. Thank you Rent My Wedding.

Profile Picture Brad, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

It was so easy. Everything was delivered on time and had no issues. The party looked amazing

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - The stage and uplights were perfect
Profile Picture Mozhgan, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Great experience! Incredibly easy! We received our order early, set it up easily, and returning it was even easier. Really great experience and would definitely use again and recommend!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Lights, Delivery

I had a great experience with this company. Everything from the beginning to end was seamless and they delivered everything the promised in a timely manner. I would def recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Ana, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

After giving up on the idea of having uplighting at my wedding due to the insane cost estimates I'd received from lighting pros in my area, I was elated when I came across Rent My Wedding. In fact, I was oddly skeptical that the lights were so affordable, and that the rental process seemed so easy. Once I read the countless reviews, I decided to order 16 wireless up lights for my wedding, and 3 pin spots. Not only were ordering and shipping seamless, the lights were high quality and absolutely beautiful against the columns in the museum where we held our ceremony. The online guides, app, and information sent along with the lights are all very comprehensive and easy to follow. I saved thousands of dollars thanks to rent my wedding!

Profile Picture Nalani, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The venue had personalized touch provided by the service of Rent My Wedding. At the last minute they were flexible and adjusted the order without hesitation.

Photo for RENT MY WEDDING Review - Set up to show on the dance floor. Looked Great!!
Profile Picture Auri, 2/24/18, 1 Review