2909 Reviews for RENT MY WEDDING

Clean Up (1)
Showroom (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Social Media Integration (1)

Rented some battery powered uprights to supplement my equipment for a very large event in the Sierra Mountains. The clients were blown away with the package we were able to deliver with the help of Rent My Wedding. Thanks guys and I won't hesitate in the future to use you in the future.
Dj Derik

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/11/51, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Lights

What an amazing experience! Delivery was on time and in perfect condition. Def a company I am continuing to recommend! If I ever have lighting needs I would rather rent from here and set it up myself so much saving in money and time! Thank you for your great service and flexibility!!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/22/20, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery

I rented draping for a party I was throwing and it was super easy! The packages came early and it was easy to set up. It looked great at the party! And it was so easy to send back. They were very prompt in their responses via email. I definitely recommend this company!

Profile Picture Tracey, 12/7/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Lights, Delivery, Linens

I rented uplights from you all for my birthday celebration .excellent service fast delivery i called to make sure they received return lights and gave a positive feedback to the rep i will be ordering from you again

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved the lights it enhanced my evening event! Will definitely using you guys for more if your services

Profile Picture Laurece, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

LAst minute need and this worked out perfectly!

Profile Picture kristen, 2/23/19, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rent MY Wedding is one of the most professional and efficient rental companies I've worked with.
Their staff is always helpful. Prices are reasonable. Never am disappointed!
Geni
The Ivy Place Flowers & Events

Profile Picture Geni, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I ordered a black light for my daughter's 13th birthday party... The process was made very simple and very easy... I also ordered kind of last minute and it's still arrived in time for my event.. Actually the day before which was perfect!!! I will definitely be using this service again and will also be recommending it to friends. thank you again for making my daughter's party and my job of throwing it less stressful!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The overal experience is great from product to customer service. It's simply that easy and if you prefer to speak to someone, they are readily available. I have used them several times this year.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

This company was absolutely amazing to work with! The chuppah was gorgeous and easy to assemble. It’s was incredibly sturdy and well made. Also the people working at this company sent us the chuppah early and gave us an extra day to return it with free shipping. I recommend 100%

Profile Picture Breanna , 9/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

This company is amazing! I originally ordered uplights and gobos. I had to cancel the uplights and of course they processed the cancellation free of charge. The gobos were custom made and they sent proofs until I was satisfied. When it came time to ship them, there was a hurricane so they shipped early to make sure I had them in time. The actual product was easy to use and came with tons of directions. It also looked amazing, our guests were impressed. I was unable to ship my product back on the day it was due and they were lenient enough to let me ship back one day late. I cant say enough good things about the product, service and customer care I received. I will be using this company again.
Thank you thank you! Unfortunately I don't have any photos at this time. If I am able to edit my review I will post them after my photographer gives them to me.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We rented the backdrop for a baby shower. We received the package on time just as stated, everything was easy to assemble and setup. And shipping everything back was super easy. Will i use Rent my wedding again YES! Very satisfied customer here.

Profile Picture Latosha, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Everything turned out great with Rent My Wedding. Our Gobo arrived on time and looked great, we couldn’t be happier with the experience! The customer service team was great and the pricing was more than reasonable!

Profile Picture Jonathan , 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Lights

Very impressed with the quality of the blacklight I rented for a house party! I got great light for 1 and a half rooms. The customer service was also excellent—I needed an extra day to ship the light back, and it wasn’t a problem. Instructions were straightforward and the light was easy to set up as well.

Profile Picture Clare, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Uplights were easy to set up! Saved us lots of money. Items were shipped on time and return was simple.

Profile Picture Sherrun, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Rented the stands, linens and battery powered LEDs to provide a backdrop for my daughter's wedding ceremony. They arrived a week in advance. I had had a few questions and wanted an extra drape; my questions were answered promptly and my order adjusted. Was nervous because I didn't have a chance to open them until we got them to the venue to set up. I had a steamer in tow - not needed! The linens were wrinkle free, the setup of the backdrop was very easy with two of us. The drapes fell beautifully - could not have been more pleased. The lights were reasonably simple to program to the color my daughter wanted. Made what otherwise might have been a challenging situation easy. Thank you!

Profile Picture Carla, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We rented six uplights for our wedding reception over the weekend. The lights were perfect and really added a great feel to the venue. The shipping and communication was seamless and couldn’t ask for an easier process. We would highly recommend using rent my wedding.

Profile Picture michael, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I have to say we were exceptionally pleased. The linens were wrinkle-free and draped beautifully over the stands. The lights were easy to adjust and while this photo doesn't reflect the colors that we ultimately used it was one taken during setup (we don't have pictures yet from the actual ceremony). It all arrived plenty early, and questions I had and changes that I made during the ordering process were promptly and courteously addressed. Thank you for such a great rental experience.

Profile Picture Carla, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Drapery, Lights, Linens

The wedding reception wouldn't have been the same without this uplighting. It made the entire room! The Gobo was the finishing touch. I highly recommend this service, it was fast and ready, with no issues with any of the equipment.

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This is the best service out there for event lighting and rental needs. They are so easy to work with, which is very important during the stressful times of organizing an event. I would recommend rentmywedding to every bride and groom out there. Cheers!

Profile Picture Nikhil, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery

I am so grateful we had this convenient option! I could only afford uplighting but all of their prices are better than going elsewhere. The uplighting was the most affordable option I found and worked perfectly. Set up took a few minutes to figure out but once I saw how it was a breeze to program the lights and setting them at the venue was also quick and easy. I enjoyed the freedom of making them the color I wanted. It was a convenient process. Thank you!

Profile Picture Elayna, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

The Canopy was the perfect touch and it was very easy going. The directions and videos made it so easy to put together. It came on time and the communication they provide is excellent. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Yasriah, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Chuppah, Decor, Linens

Rent my wedding is AWESOME! We had quotes from other providers for a simple gobo for about $350, and RMW was 1/3 of that! They were very responsive w/helping me customize our gobo design, and they sent the gobo projector in a secure suitcase, and it worked great! It was easy to send back with the pre-printed FedEx labels as well. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Nicki, 8/18/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Everything was super easy from ordering to the set up!!! LOVE the product and how easy it was to get everything done!! Pictures came out amazing and I love that I received an email with ALL the photos that were taken the night of our wedding! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

was here ahead of schedule and was great !

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/18/18, 1 Review