Rent-All City Reviews

42 Reviews for Rent-All City

• Dona

Dona · Getting married on 11/27/2021

Customer Service is exceptional

We have hired this company for a wedding in November 2021 so I am not reviewing product.. but considering how helpful they have been to date dealing with an issue we came across with property management for authorization to put up a tent I have no doubt we are going to be well taken care of. Thank you Justin, Bev and Lisa for all your help.

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • Meredith

Meredith M. · Married on 07/03/2020

Affordable, High-Quality Rentals

Rent-All City was so easy to work with! As our wedding got closer, we needed to make adjustments - reducing the count on certain items and adding some additional rentals - and they were happy to make changes up until 2 days before. They worked directly with our venue to coordinate delivery and pick-up, which saved a lot of logistical stress on our end. Plus, their prices are incredibly reasonable! Overall, we had a great experience with them.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Meredith,
    Thank you for the kind words here! We are very happy that you enjoyed our products & service! Please let us know any way we can help in the future and we'll very much look forward to it. Thank you again!
    Rent-All City
  • Lairhe

Lairhe · Married on 05/19/2019

Super Accommodating and Caring Team

Rent-All-City were amazing to work with! Justin, was so caring and attentive every time we spoke. I used to emails him at least twice a week during a month before the wedding with different changes I wanted to do in my contract, either adding or taking things off and throughout the entire time he was amazing. Never made me feel I was over asking for things and I never for one second felt worried about my rentals. They work directly with my Food Vendors (Carraba’s) so I wouldn’t have to worry about picking up or dropping off the rentals

Sent on 06/12/2019

Lairhe,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our products & service. Let us know any time we can assist for any special occasion and we will look forward to assisting. Thank you again!

Erin · Married on 03/17/2018

We used them for our table linens. Good prices and delivered right to our venue and picked up from my in laws’ house. Very easy process.

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 11/11/2017

I love working with Rent All City! I ordered extra tables last minute that our venue would not provide and they were so accommodating and worked with us. Lisa Cope was my contact there and she is so professional, quick to respond and super helpful. Thank You!

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 09/15/2017

We hired them for rental chair for our wedding ceremony. They were super helpful and ended up being more cost effective than other companies. They were on time for everything and super professional. Would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

Rent-All-City was excellent with their table linens. They were perfect and made the tables look amazing! The white, navy blue, and ivory was perfect!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Alisyn · Married on 06/24/2017

We rented a cake stand and a card box for my daughters wedding and they were beautiful. I waited to the last minute and everything was still amazing. They were professional and I appreciate it.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Justin is the best!! He and his team were so helpful and kind! The items we rented from them looked absolutely wonderful! The ivory, gold rimmed china was flawless on our tables and everyone loved the draft craft beer we served using their kegerator. The decor items were gorgeous as well! If we ever throw another event, we will be calling Justin first!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Lauren,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We are very happy to hear that you very much enjoyed our products. Please give us a call any time you'd like and we would be happy to assist (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc)! Thank you kindly and have a wonderful day!
    Rent-All City, Inc.

Lindsey · Married on 04/08/2017

Great experience. We rented outside chairs and a few high top tables plus all the linens & sound system. We had everything dropped off the day before, but didn't check until the day of that the tables only had tops & bases, but no center pole. After contacting them they sent someone right over with the poles. We were all the way in Lakeland too. Very good service.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2017

Justin was professional, very accommodating and responsive. Had to change the order several times (rough estimate, forgot to add high top tables, last minute guest cancellations). Made everything super easy. Was able to pick up the chairs/tables and return them ourselves. The chairs were perfect and exactly what we were looking for. I would highly recommend Rent All City, especially their white garden chairs (they looked amazing for our beach wedding!). Thank you!

Sent on 04/12/2017
  • JamimarriesKen

Jami · Married on 03/25/2017

We were able to adjust the quantity of our chairs and add an arch with ease, an updated invoice was emailed and everything was delivered on time.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Jami,

Thank you very much for the kind words! We very much enjoyed working with you throughout our rental process. Please feel free to give us a shout any time you'd like, should you need anything in the future. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Ciarra · Married on 12/10/2016

After it became clear my original table rental company could not perform its duties just a few days before my wedding, I panicked! Luckily a friend put me in touch with rent-all city and they put together the world's quickest quote for me. It was actually cheaper than my original and I quickly signed. They handled everything perfectly and really pulled through in a pinch for me. Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Rent-All City's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful Review! Please email me at justin.rentallcity@gmail.com and I would love to personally thank you. Please feel free to give us a shout any time you'd like if you are local! Or even if you're not! :)

Rent-All City
    7171 22nd Ave N.
    St. Petersburg, FL 33710

Katie · Married on 11/20/2016

They were super accommodating and prompt!

Sent on 12/02/2016
  • kristina135

Kristina · Married on 09/30/2016

We rented the black metal arbor for our wedding ceremony. It was pretty, easily transported and constructed, and was inexpensive. Doesn't get much better than that. :)

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/07/2016

Howard was absolutely fantastic! He knew exactly what we were looking for after we described our reception vision. He was extremely flexible as we added and removed items as we firmed up our guest number leading up to the wedding. The wedding exceeded my wildest expectations and I cannot tell you the difference his specialty chairs, colored napkins, and linens made. We’re so happy we went through Rental City!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/05/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Justin from Rent-All City St Pete for my wedding 3/5/16! I first reached out to Rent-All City because they were the only company in the area that carried the chairs I wanted for my reception: the natural wood colored folding chairs. They were farther away from me than other companies, so I was a little reluctant to use them, but I really wanted those chairs and I'm so happy I wound up with them as my rental company! Justin was amazing with communication via email and phone, and he was always professional and upbeat in answering my many questions. In the end, every item we needed for the wedding (chairs, tables, linens, dance floor, etc) came from Rent-All City and it was all great. Even the delivery and pick-up teams were a cut above the rest! Everything for our wedding was outside, and the delivery guys were such troopers as they hauled loads of chairs and tables down long grassy paths and set up the dance floor outside, too. At the last minute on Friday before the wedding Saturday, I decided to add patio heaters to my order since it was going to be chillier than expected. Sadly, the Rent-All City truck was already on its way to me (since Justin knew how much I wanted to get everything set up early Friday, he sent the truck as early as possible, which was so nice!) so I was forced to use a rental company in New Port Richey (closer to me) for the heaters. Although it was nice I was able to place my order and have it delivered same-day with that company, the phone and email communication was not good with them, and the delivery team did not have a great attitude... to top it off, the heaters were beat up and dented when they arrived, and each required some sort of special tweaking to get them to turn on. Bottom line: made me appreciate Rent-All City that much more! Thanks again, Justin!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Alyse · Married on 10/30/2015

We used Rent-All for pretty much everything for our rustic wedding: linens, tables, chairs, plates, glassware, silverware and even a dance floor! I was so impressed with the wide range of colors and China patterns and inventory they had. I was beyond pleased with everything we selected, great quality! The staff was helpful and knowledgeable during the ordering process . I would highly recommend Rent-All City to enhance your next event!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Valerie · Married on 06/27/2015

Justin was always very helpful over the phone and via email. Super fast and responsive... super easy to make payments and always available to answer all my questions. The delivery and pick-up were on time and per my decorator, the crew had everything completed quickly. The chairs and cake stand was exactly what I expected and a great price! No complaints! :)

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/26/2015

They were very helpful over the phone to make payments and answer any questions I had. The delivery and pick-up were on time and the crew had everything completed quickly. The chairs were exactly what I expected and a great price.

Sent on 07/07/2015

They provided the arch for our ceremony! Very organized and flexible!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Savanna · Married on 05/08/2015

I booked them for a Florida wedding. I had to do everything via telephone and internet because I live in Denver, CO. There were absolutely no snags. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful. Their prices were average and their quality was nice.

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 03/14/2015

Very affordable rentals and friendly staff, delivered and picked up on time and were very flexible working with me to add and remove items from my "cart" over the phone.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Nicole · Married on 12/13/2014

I am very pleased with choosing this company to provide plates, glass wear, chargers for my wedding!! everything looked gorgeous and the employees were very helpful on the phone and in person. Thank so much!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

My husband and I got married this past weekend. We were so pleased with the service and items rented. We dealt with a few other vendors in the beginning and the convenience of being able to call or walk in with questions etc was by far much nicer than having to work with and wait on a reply from one particular person, which is how a lot of these other companies run. The staff was always very helpful and pleasant. The day of the wedding, the staff picking up everything was also very nice, went above and beyond. Thank you so much to everyone at Rent All City!

Sent on 09/18/2014