Renowned Events Reviews

Renowned Events 1
Renowned Events 2
  • Katherine

Katherine Rollett · Married on 02/09/2019

You will not be dissapointed!

Taylor was amazing! We booked DJ and Lighting services for our wedding and everything went perfectly. He was so helpful from our first meeting up until the night of our wedding. Our friends already booked them for thier wedding.

Renowned Events 3
    Renowned Events 4
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 08/25/2018

We had a great time at our wedding thanks to renowned events! They provided great service. Cut our first dance at the perfect time and helped us to enjoy our day. The DJ kept things going even when our caterer was delayed! The photobooth was also a huge hit and super convenient. I can’t say enough about the value we got!

Judy · Married on 03/10/2018

What can we say, Mike was awesome! From the start to the after party. Mike truly went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. I mean I had read his reviews on yelp and was blown away. Mike met with us 2 weeks before the wedding to go over all of the planning, he paid attention to detail and brought up point we had not even thought of. Mike helped make the process much easier for me since I was planning everything without a party planner. He took on tasks of being the P.O.C. for vendors and even offered suggestions. Our wedding was on March 10th in San Diego County, so as many of you know there was plenty of rain. The bottom of my dress kept dragging as the train would not stay pinned, Mike was a sweetheart and even went to his car to get safety pin to pin it up. I would have never expected this from a DJ. Mike was also our officiant, he did awesome and the speech he gave was great. Mike was worth every penny and then some. Mike even made sure my 8 year old daughter and her friends had a great time by playing their special requests. I would definitely recommend and hire him all over again. Mike even stayed a bit after the party and my hubby and him might even go fishing down the road. So once again, thanks for everything Mike!

Amanda · Married on 01/29/2018

For our wedding we had gone through 1024 productions for our officiant, DJ, photo booth and photographer and I am so glad that I did. Not only was the price for all of these services reasonable, but the service that they provide is amazing. Mike was wonderful throughout, despite the major hiccups that were happening on the day of our wedding and came up with solutions the venue could not provide. I highly recommend them as they are there beside you to make sure everything goes smoothly and take the stress away from you on the day of your event. They interact with your party very well, as both of our families love humor he tailored the ceremony and reception to be humorous and he also guides you through every step of the way. If I had any other event to plan I would definitely use Mike and his crew again.

Nancy · Married on 04/18/2015

Renowned events is a great vendor to get for your wedding. They kept the party going. People loved the music, the coordination and the photo booth. Easy to work with friendly and helpful.

Emiko · Married on 09/28/2014

"Wow Renowned Events!!!" Love this crew!!! they were absolutely AMAZING !! everyone loved the Photobooth with the touch screen.. Family and friends had a blast with the centerpiece giveaway game... our grand entrance was as unique as every couple that came in and our B&G entrance was unique and exciting for both us and out guest.. most of all Renowned was so amazing that they were able to edit a special song to be personalized for a mother &daughter dance that meant the world to me.. our wedding would not have been complete without Renowned events... Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts!!!
    --Mr.&Mrs. Martin and Emiko Nario

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2014

I hired Renowned Events for my wedding on May 25th, 2014. The services they provided were the emcee, DJ, lighting, photo booth, center piece lighting, and a monogram. My wedding looked amazing and it was all thanks to Renowned Events! Their communication is top-notch and they definitely have strong customer service! Whenever I would reach out to either Mikel Turner or Matthew Nicosia they would get back to with urgency and both mad

Melissa · Married on 02/15/2014

Renowned Events did a fabulous job with the DJ, MC and Photo booth at our wedding. Mike Taylor delivered as promised! The music at the ceremony and reception was always on point. The other Mike went over the details of the reception with me a second time to ensure they have everything correctly. The reception music was appreciated by all ages; they played tunes for everyone but at the end of the night, it was all for us. Finally, the photo booth was a super hit!!! Everyone loved it, from the young to the old. They brought props to use for the pictures. Super duper fun! 100% recommend Renowned Events, Mike and Mike!

Renowned Events did an amazing job at our wedding. We booked them for many of our wedding services which made it super easy for us. We didn't have to worry about contacting, meeting with or paying different vendors for our wedding. We met with Michael at their office and he helped us out with everything we needed. When I was looking for companies to with my wedding I really took the time to read reviews and see what other said about the company. Previous couples had nothing but good things to say about this company. So needless to say reviews are imporatnt to me so I really wanted to take sometime to describe my experience with Renowned Events.

-DJ/MC - We had a really fun bridal party entrance. Each couple came out to a different song and did a cool dance. It was a great way to start the party right when our reception first started. The music was great and exactly what we wanted for our wedding. There was a good mix of new and old songs that kept everyone dancing. All the announcements were very well done with wonderful engergy througout the night.

-Lighting - We had Up Lighting, Pin Spot Lighting, Custom Monogram and Intelligent Lighting. The room looked amazing, just what we had hoped for. The up lights really added nice color to the room. The Pin Spots helped highlight our centerpieces really nicely. The Intelligent Lighting was really awesome! We had no idea what this was at first but we learned about it during our meeting with Michael. The lights were on us as a spot light for our first dance and parent dances.

-Photo Booth - The Photo Booth was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. We tried one at a coworkers wedding and we've wanted one for ours ever since. So many of our guests took fun photos in the photo booth and it really capture the night well. We even got a scrapbook with all the photos the night of our wedding. The photo booth is really a must have. Don't question it too much, I promise you will be super happy with it.

Renowned Events took care of my wedding last month and it was a blast. Michael took care of all the details even though we were unprepared for our final meeting. He were able to get a feel for the audience and made it extremely entertaining. Our guests loved Michael as the MC - he was funny and entertaining. Since we had a traditional Chinese wedding, Michael also took care of all the games and our guests loved it all. More importantly they helped us with picking the songs and told the bride and groom exactly what to do at what time. We were extremely stressed out the last two weeks prior to the wedding so it was great not having to worry about a thing and had a blast!

Through Renowned Events, we also hired the photographer/videographer who were the best to deal with large families and told us exactly how to pose. Absolutely the best people to handle your wedding needs and to make everything fun!!

Sunny · Married on 01/25/2014

Everyone loved my DJ!
    A friend recommended them because she said everyone loved them at her wedding and everyone at our wedding loved them as well.
    So professional. They handle every detail in a very professional way.
    Not a lot of talking during the wedding, just nonstop music and dancing!! So Fun :)

Also got the photobooth from them and that was perfect as well.
    Their entire staff is so professional and seem as though they are enjoying your wedding as well!

Highly recommend them!!

Vanessa · Married on 01/11/2014

I used Renowned Events for my DJ and a Photo Booth. I have to say that it was 100% worth every penny. The DJ and MC were awesome. They really fed off the energy of the crowd. I wanted a fun, up beat reception and they delivered. I absolutely would recomend a Photo Booth. I enjoy looking at the photo booth pictures more than my wedding pictures! It is such a great idea and everyone, no matter what age of sober-ness, everyone LOVES taking instand photo booth pictures. The best part is that they provide an attendant who helps everyone turn thier photos into stickers and create a scrap book for the Bride and Groom that night.

Trisha · Married on 01/05/2014

Michael was awesome. As for his organization, he was excellent at moving the agenda along. As for his talent, I guess I should just say that there was literally people dancing from the moment the floor opened until our last song. Get him while you can.

Renee · Married on 12/31/2013

My DJ was the bomb! Everything was great from the music, the photo booth, their energy & the professionalism. Their timeline list is so helpful and the website is so user friendly.

Veronica · Married on 12/28/2013

Will was really great. He kept everything going and all of our guests had a great time. The dance floor was packed and the lighted looked amazing. We considered going with a few other companies but when we compared everything Renowned was on top. My husband was really impressed with their customer service. You can't go wrong here.

We decided to book them for our vow renewal because they were fun, energetic and knew we could count on them. They came through & all of our guests had a great time! We even used them for our photobooth.

Crystal · Married on 12/21/2013

We hired Renowned Events to provide a photobooth with props for our wedding reception. Every guest enjoyed themselves and couldn't stop going back to the booth for more pictures. Renowned Events showed up early and provided attendants who were very kind and professional. Overall we loved having them be a part of our special day and we were given a copy of every photo strip and each guest was able to use the photobooth as many times as they pleased. Great Company!

Dana · Married on 11/30/2013

These guys were on their A game from start to finish. Very professional and extremly great to work with...thanks guys! you made my special day wonderful!

• User3193283 · 2+ years ago

Micheal and his crew are amazing. He provided the lighting, photo booth and DJ/MC services for my wedding! I cannot say enough good things about Renowned Events!! Not only did he get the party started but he kept it going all night! My guests never had an opportunity to get bored. He even got some of my family members who I've never seen dance out on the floor having a blast.

Oh and the lighting and custom monogram totally set the tone for the evening, and made the event space absolutely magical!

And the photo booth made the party complete!! Thank you Renowned for making our wedding day absolutely amazing!!

If you are considering Renowned for your wedding or event, book them. You won't regret it!!!

Amanda · Married on 11/02/2013

My Husband and I used renowned events for our wedding and they were on top of everything. We had a great time! The lighting looked so good and the photo booth was so much fun. We really recommend them hands down.

Barbra · Married on 11/02/2013

I'm super excited to have rented the photobooth from Renowned Events. It was completely worth it. All of my guests had a great time taking pictures and I have a great scrapbook as a result. Their attendants were very helpful in putting the scrapbook together and I still can't help but look at it everyday. I'm also amazed at how great their photobooth looks and the quality of their prints. The design with our names was also great and their website was advertised discreetly enough. I would definitely use their service again!

We had Will as our D.J. for our wedding. Choosing Will was one of the best decisions we made. He played exactly what we asked him to, and really took the time to learn about the type of music we wanted at our wedding. We received many compliments from our older guests about the cocktail and dinner music played and from our younger guests about the late night music. The dance floor was completely packed by the end of the night and we owe much of that to Will. Not only was Will dressed appropriately and looked great, he had a great personality and appeared like he truly enjoyed his work. He kept our wedding time line in tact and helped move our intros, dances, and toasts along. Overall a fabulous D.J. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding D.J.!

Megan · Married on 10/05/2013

The photo booth was a big hit! They supplied props and a photo album for everyone to sign along side their picutres. The girls running it were very friendly.

Julie · Married on 10/05/2013

Our wedding was 10/05/2013 and let me tell you, the did an amazing job. Mike was awesome with the guests. He interacted and had people dancing. The music was exactly what we wanted. They played everything we requested and everything went smoothly. They were always easy to contact when I had a question. The photo booth was the best part for our guests. They loved it and the book that it came with was great. The Photographer, John was hands down the most professional and patient photographer I have known. That day was a little hectic with my family and my husbands family and John pulled it through to get every possible shot of all our families. And the pictures...AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL. I love them all and it looks straight out of a magazine. I would recommend them for everything. Thank you for all the wonderful memories.

Jerri · Married on 09/14/2013

Mike did a great job with creating a fun and festive atmosphere. He gave great suggestions but also listened to our suggestions. What he came up with was breathtaking. He helped to make our wedding day truly memorable. The music was exactly what we wanted. With just a few comments from us, he created a playlist that covered every aspect of our lives together.

I recommend Renowned Events to any one wanting to make their special day memorable. This company and its employees take the time to listen to what you want. They are very professional, respectful, and fun. The lighting he came up was spectacular. It was romantic, tasteful, and elegant.