Renee's Working Girl Catering Service Reviews

8 | Putnam, CT

8 Reviews for Renee's Working Girl Catering Service

Alicia · Married on 09/28/2018

I can NOT say enough good things about this company, and Amber! She was right there with us during the whole planning process. She even had a baby during that time and never missed a beat! Our tasting was very personal and made us feel right at home. The food was so amazing - I personally suggest the bacon wrapped smokies and the spinach and artichoke dip - crowd (and bride/groom) favorites!

The night of the wedding they were on hand for what ever we needed and they kept things running so smooth. Their staff that night was such a pleasure. So polite and on the ball. Even after cocktail hour was over, they made sure we used up all the food we had paid for, and kept passing it while people waited to be fed by the food truck. To me that was HUGE! It helped keep my guests happy while they waited, and made me really know that I was getting my monies worth. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jerry · Married on 08/26/2017

Incredible service and food at an affordable price. Renee's catered our wedding and the process from beginning to end was exactly what you'd wish every experience with a business would be like. Helpful in planning, patient, and perfect in execution of a great meal. Our guests were thrilled with the quality and variety of food, and we were 100% pleased with Renee's from start to finish. Many of our guests had special diets and we got a great variety of vegan, gluten free, nut free, and meats, perfectly prepared and presented.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Ashlee · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot rave enough about Renee and her team! Amber took such great care with both my bridal shower and wedding. Our guests could not get over how great the food was. Service was so smooth. From helping me plan my menu for both me (vegan) and my guests to cleaning up after the event, Renee's Working Girl Catering was absolutely the best. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for catering/bar services.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Renee and her staff did a wonderful job catering our back yard wedding reception. We contacted Renee's about catering and we were invited for a tasting at their facility. This was a great experience, and gave us a feel for what they were capable of cooking for us. We left very full, everything was so delicious. Renee was very flexible with our menu, and even agreed to use our own butternut squash that we grew on our farm for a personal touch. Once our big day arrived, Renee and her staff were professional and polite. They also worked very well in conjunction with our other vendors. We had about 150 guests, with a buffet dinner and Renee and staff fed everyone in a very timely manner. Our food was warm and tasted great. We received many compliments from guests on the quality of the food, as well as the friendliness of the catering staff. We would highly recommend Renee's for your event! Thanks again, Jess & Jeff

Sent on 01/16/2017

Ailla · Married on 09/03/2016

I can't say enough good things about Renee and her staff. They catered our wedding of 150 people in a very rustic barn (the only running water was from a hose). Some caterers we interviewed were nervous about the location, but Renee was undaunted. She worked with a local farmer who roasted a pig and she and her staff prepared the salad, bread, sides and cake. The food was delicious - so many guests complimented it. The green beans were even crunchy, not the usual overcooked fare that large events usually offer. The cake was especially amazing - so moist, flavorful and beautifully decorated. Renee and her staff also coordinated all the catering rentals, linens, tables, china, glassware, chairs, coolers etc. I didn't have to worry about anything planning wise because they were on top of it. Amber and Stacy helped a lot with the pre-event coordination. They responded to my emails in less than 24 hours and had everything so organized. I kept revising the menu but they were very patient and did many menu and invoice rewrites without complaint.

Renee and her staff prepared a lot in advance and it was obvious because everything went so smoothly. I can't even think of one thing that went wrong catering-wise. The food was great, the service professional, the event well organized and the price was reasonable. I highly recommend Renee's Working Girl Catering.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Renee's Working Girl Catering Service's reply:

Thank you Ailla for all your kind words, it is very much appreciated. Loved doing your wedding, it was so beautiful and you were wonderful to work with.

Shari · Married on 05/31/2015

I have had many events catered by this company since they have been in business and every single one of them has far exceeded my expectations. The food is amazing, the staff is fantastic and the pricing is incredible. Whether it is a small dinner party, a large wedding reception, a corporate event, this company handles it all with grace, class, exceptional and quality food and professional and friendly service. They will not disappoint!! Thank you for all the wonderful events you have done for me and my company. Can't wait for future events.

Sent on 08/03/2016

jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

Renee was wonderful to work with. During the process, she was fast at answering my multiple questions, made change to the menu as requested, made note on dietary allergies and made the overall process very stress free! When an issue came up the week of the wedding with the tent delivery, she was on the phone and had the problem resolved( they forgot to deliver the sides and had not provided the correct lighting).
    We received many compliments on the food, and the service was top notch. I loved Renee and will use her again for my catering needs!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Debra · Married on 10/22/2016

I used Renees Working Girl Catering for the first time on Sunday, July 17th for a bridal shower. I am above happy with the service and the food that I received. I will definitely be using them for all my catering needs.

Sent on 07/19/2016