Renee Burroughs Design Reviews

108 | Pendleton, SC

108 Reviews for Renee Burroughs Design

• Britt

Britt · Married on 06/16/2012

Renee is amazing! She did my wedding shoes, head piece, and all our centerpieces. She was so helpful in every way possible. She has wonderful ideas that come to life through her work. I recommend her on a daily basis to all my brides that come to the Anderson Arts Center. She even made my dreams shoes become a reality when she turned them from light blue to blue suede shoes just like Elvis! She also made my head piece that was an actual flower that was taken from my dress; it was just the right touch to make the look complete. It was a pleasuring working with Renee and I plan to work with her in the future.

Sent on 08/01/2012

Jackie · Married on 04/07/2012

Renee was wonderful to work with.The flowers were beyond expectation! We saved money by picking up the flowers and setting them up for the reception. Renee made it so easy to follow her numbered system. She is an amazing florist and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. She made our venue more than we imagined and our expectations were high!!

Sent on 04/11/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2012

Beautiful and exactly what I had wanted.

Sent on 04/26/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2011

Renee and her team did a fantastic job! I was so pleased to see her ideas for our wedding after having only spoken to me on the phone. I felt like she really understood me, and us as a couple! You most definitely will not be disappointed with Renee as your florist!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Kaity · Married on 10/01/2011

My flowers were excellent!! They were exactly what I asked for! Renee also provided great service to me she was there if I needed her. She also helped get the flowers to the right bridesmaids and groomsmen! She was AMAZING!! Highly Recommended!

Sent on 12/16/2011

Erika · Married on 06/18/2011

Renee Burroughs Design is an amazing company!! They were fabulous! They were very flexible, and willing to work within my budget. Renee definitely knows what she is doing. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Her ideas were perfect and just what I wanted!!

Sent on 12/15/2011
  • jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2011

Mrs. Renee was great. I had no problems with anything as a matter of fact i didnt have to worry about anything either. I told her what I wanted and that was it. She brought my flowers and decor on my wedding day to the venue and they were beautiful! She even had more than I had asked for. I could not ask for a better flourist. Thank you

Sent on 01/16/2012

Johnsie · Married on 05/29/2011

Renee was my favorite vendor to work with during our wedding process. She is so attentive and detail oriented. She makes sure to work within your budget that you provide instead of giving you an amount that everything is going to cost. She is a romantic person at heart, and I could tell that she was genuinely excited for my wedding. She added in my own personal touches with enthusiasm. On our wedding day everyone was commenting on how pretty the flowers were, and I couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out. I have already recommended her to a few people, and wouldn't recommend any other florist! She is an amazing person and an amazing florist! Thank you for helping to make our day beautiful and memorable.

Sent on 06/12/2011

Sarah · Married on 04/02/2011

Renee did a great job on the flowers for my wedding. They were beautiful and just what I wanted! Even the groom commented on how beautiful the flowers were and he commented on how helpful the florist was the day of the wedding. I was not there when they were setting up, but he said that she did alot of extra work - went above and beyond. Thanks for making our day so special!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Angel · Married on 05/29/2010

Renee is amazing at what she does. She does everything she can to make sure you have what you want on your special day! All of our flower arrangements at the rehersal and reception were exactly what we wanted. All you have to do is tell her your ideas and she makes them happen. She also is someone that will work with your budget. I loved my bouquet of roses and alstromeria lillies!! It was the perfect size. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Kristi · Married on 04/17/2010

Renee did a fabulous job! I really didn't know what I wanted, just what I didn't want, and Renee sat down with me and helped narrow it down. Everything turned out amazing! I couldn't have dreamed it would be so beautiful!

Sent on 04/26/2010

Cacy · Married on 04/03/2010

Renee is so wonderful! I had a small budget and she gave me so much for my money. The flowers were gorgeous, she was great to work with, and everything was so much more than I ever imagined! We cannot thank her enough for all that she did. She and her flowers/decorations were so amazing. I will continue to use her and recommend her. You will not be disappointed.

We love you!
    Adam and Cacy

Sent on 11/15/2010

Amy · Married on 11/14/2009

Renee was absolutely wonderful to work with in planning the flowers and decor for my wedding. She took all my crazy ideas and turned them into exactly what i wanted and then some. My reception was the colorful fall festival that i dreamed of, but had no idea could actually come true! Having Renee do the flowers and decor for my wedding was one of the best decisions i made in the planning process. She returned my calls promptly and that last crazy week before the wedding she totally calmed my stress on all my last minute ideas. I recommend her to everyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2010

Susan · Married on 06/20/2009

Renee's ideas, attention to details, and flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined!! We did all of our planning long distance and she was always available and receptive to any ideas or questions that I had during the process. It was so special to work with her as well as have her personally hand me my bouquet on my wedding day. When my husband and I entered our reception, we were so amazed by the transformation of the barn into an actual rustic and elegant wedding reception - I couldn't stop admiring all the details woven into the setting. It was perfect!!

Sent on 07/09/2009

Kelly · Married on 03/28/2009

Renee was amazing! I loved her after our first conversation! She always answered the phone, everytime I called and had great advice to offer when I had questions! She transformed my ceremony/reception site into not only exactly what I had in mind, but more! She made sure everything was just PERFECT before she left! My entire experience with Renee was optimal!

Sent on 04/14/2009

Sydney · Married on 03/27/2009

Renee has an amazing talent for understanding what you want and making it come to life within your budget. She has exceptional ideas and if you're looking for someone who can create an amazing atmosphere, she's the one!

Sent on 04/15/2009

Kayla · Married on 09/27/2008

Renee was absolutely wonderful. She knew exactly want I wanted and the finished product was more than I could've ever dreamed of. I'm definately recommending her to every bride to be I know!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2008

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2008

Beautiful in every aspect! Renee is so creative, classy, and spot on! Her designs made my wedding all the more beautiful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Kristen · Married on 03/15/2008

Renee was wonderful! She is very unique and creative. She worked with me to really get the look and feel I was looking for at the ceremony and reception. She added tons of value and expertise. She truly cared about my wedding and made it everything that I wanted. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/11/2009

Anna · Married on 10/07/2007

I have nothing bad to say about Renee Burroughs Design. She was extremely professional and very enthusiastic about our big day! She paid close attention to our wishes and carried them out just as we had imagined. She added many extra touches that I never even thought of! Her expertise in the field of floral design was outstanding. My bridesmaids and many of my guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. One of my brideasmaids has already used Renee for her wedding after seeing the gorgeous work that Renee did for us. Her staff was very professional during set up and worked beautifuly with the other vendors. I highly recommend her. Don't look anywhere else.

Sent on 08/22/2008

Annette · Married on 07/28/2007

Renee was awesome. She is so talented and full of creative ideas. She done a excellent job. She is so gifted with wonderful ideas and has such a great personalilty and willing to please the bride.

Sent on 04/17/2009

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2007

She was willing to do anything we wanted.

Sent on 08/08/2008

Ali

McAnelly Wedding

Renee did a wonderful job with our wedding. Flowers are my favorite thing on earth and I knew they would okay an important part of my wedding. Renee brought my dreams to reality. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • User5159421 · event on: 05/23/2015

Renee was absolutely wonderful! I got quick responses, excellent service, absolutely gorgeous flowers, and an excellent selection process!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Emily · Married on 04/22/2012

Renee Burroughs designs was nothing but the best! I told her some general ideas of what I wanted in my decorations, and she not only brought those to life beautifully, she also added some fantastic ideas that really made my reception more beautiful than I ever imagined, Renee also made me a beautiful hairpiece made of lace with beautiful beading and my gorgeous veil for my wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/15/2012