Renee Burroughs Design Reviews

108 | Pendleton, SC

108 Reviews for Renee Burroughs Design

Kyle · Married on 08/22/2015

Renee was such a pleasure to work with. We had our wedding in Clemson, SC on 8/22/15. Us and all of our guests were from out of town, making it next to impossible to do/plan our own decorations.

Renee started with a Skype call where she discussed a Pinterest page that my wife had set up. They based the deco plans off this page and our budget to make sure she got everything she wanted. During this call, she showed examples of the pieces that would be included which was a nice thing to do since we wouldn't see anything until the day of the wedding.

The day of the wedding, Renee handled all the decorations. We had brought some from our house up from FL. She picked these up and put them into the plan with the decorations she had prepared. There was never a concern or stress over decorations, as Renee had everything planned and perfect.

The Bouquets and flowers were also tremendous. Renee and her team put together custom bouquets with a rustic theme and they were perfect.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Renee was great to work with and was able to give me exactly what I wanted in our budget. I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends getting married. Our wedding flowers were just beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Amy · Married on 07/04/2015

Absolutely loved working with Renee, Heather & team. They helped create my vision, helped work with my budget, and the results were absolutely breathtaking! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Joy · Married on 05/30/2015

Renee created the flowers for my daughter's wedding and they were beautiful. Since we decorated ourselves, she brought the flowers in vases we provided, and left for us to place. She was setting up at another venue near by and she took the time to stop by and tweak the flowers after we had placed them. She even gave us ideas for the ceremony, which we implemented, and they were spot on. It was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • FutureMrsWolfla

Julianna · Married on 05/16/2015

Renee has been absolutely incredible in designing flowers for my wedding!! She sat down with me and made sure I had everything exactly the way I wanted :) I can't wait to see how they turn out!!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/25/2015

Renee and her team went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect from my beautiful fresh floral bouquet to the unique props used on each table at the reception. I showed what I wanted via pictures on pinterest and those pictures came to life on April 25, 2015. Truly the most beautiful work is done by this crew. Thank you all SO much!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Laura · Married on 04/18/2015

Our flowers were unbelievably gorgeous thanks to Renee! She worked so well with our budget. She and Heather eased all my anxiety about the designs. Renee sat down with me for almost two hours getting to know me and my personality and the tone for me our day. People kept complimenting on how beautiful all of the flowers were! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Amy · Married on 10/12/2014

Working with Renee and Heather on the floral design for our wedding was an absolute dream — I can't leave enough glowing remarks in regard to the talent, kindness and professionalism they offer!

We posed the unique challenge of planning our wedding from across the country, but there was never a doubt in my mind on whether details would pan out as I envisioned, thanks to their incredibly efficient communication and design process.

The initial style interview was so fun; they really took the time to get to know me and my (now) husband, and tailor all the specifics to our liking and personalities. And when I picked out blooms that were all out of season (oops!), Renee was immediately able to identify other flowers that were nearly identical to my initial requests in terms of appearance and even smell — she is amazing! Also, the fact that she took our budget and worked with me to pinpoint our must-haves and then figured out ways to flesh out other floral pieces still within our cost range was incredibly wonderful.

Everything was completely perfect, and I can't recommend Renee Burroughs Design enough! :)

Sent on 10/28/2014

Extremely friendly, stress-free service. Renee and Heather worked with me long distance and took care of all the details without me ever even meeting them. They listened to what I liked and made arrangements that were perfect for me. I highly recommend working with these lovely ladies!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Missy · Married on 10/04/2014

Renee Burroughs Design is AWESOME. Everything at the wedding was exactly the way we had envisioned it would be. The flowers at the ceremony and reception were beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Tammie · Married on 09/13/2014

My son and his brides flowers were absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend this Florist. Our family had the privilege to use this florist for two weddings this summer. Both my son's and their new brides flowers were purchased from Renee.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Tammie, thank you so much! We loved being able to work with both Bess and Kara with their wedding day flowers!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2014

Renee was such a joy to work with! She did a wonderful job working with a our budget, but still giving me the beautiful wedding flowers I have always dreamed of having. She was prompt and always willing to give suggestions, even about other aspects of the wedding planning process. I would definitely recommend Renee Burroughs Design to any of my friends or family getting married.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the wonderful review! We are so glad we were able to be a part of your wedding day and deliver everything you ever wanted! We wish you both of lifetime of love and happiness!!!!

Taylor · Married on 06/21/2014

Everything was perfect! The flowers and arrangements were fabulous!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Taylor! It was a pleasure to work with you and be a part of making your wedding day special. We wish you both many years of love and happiness!!!

Tammy · Married on 06/15/2014

Renee is awesome and gets the job done! She is creative and listens to exactly what YOU want, she created the perfect environment for my daughter's wedding and I would highly recommend her services! Thank you Renee for a magical and memorable day!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Thank you Tammy! We are so happy we could provide Carissa with the designs that she wanted for her wedding day! We loved working with you and helping to be a part of Carissa's special day. Wishing you all the best!

Hollis · Married on 05/03/2014

Renee took my visions and made them a reality. She was able to fill in blanks and pull everything together when I had no idea how to complete my look. Would get back to me in no time and worth every penny!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Thank you Hollis! We are so happy you were pleased with everything. Your wedding was absolutely one of a kind! Just beautiful! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Jessie · Married on 01/25/2014

Renee was so wonderful to work with and truely made my vision come to life. We had several conversations about our wedding, and she was able to take my words and produce exactly what we wanted. She was so responsive, kind, and great with suggestions. I had so many compliments at and after the wedding on the flowers and how beautiful they were in the venue. Thank you so much Renee!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Thank you Jessie, it was such a pleasure to work with you and being a part of making your wedding day special! It was absolutely beautiful and we loved working with you! We wish a lifetime of love and happiness!

Heather · Married on 10/05/2013

I came to Renee two weeks before my wedding in a panic that I hadn't booked a florist. I had done all of my own flowers and hated them. Renee came to my rescue and saved the day, seriously! She was so sweet and helpful without her gorgeous flowers the day just wouldn't have been the same! The bouquets were everything I had imagined, the centerpieces and arrangements were perfect!! Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

We are so glad that we were able to help make your wedding day so special! Thank you so much for the kind words and we wish you a future filled with love!!!

The flowers and decor were absolutely wonderful. We couldn't have asked for anything more. It was great how Renee and her team really helped our vision come to life.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Thank you so much!! We are so happy that you were pleased with our services and that we were able to be a part of your wedding day! We wish you the best for your future!

Holly · event on: 05/21/2013

Renee is phenomenal! She was able to take a standard reception venue and transform it into a classy, club-like atmosphere for my daughter's graduation party. I am in the wedding industry myself and have seen many 'standard' venues....when Renee Burroughs Design is involved - they are anything but standard. Her ideas are fresh, new and unlike any typical floral/event designer. She works with any budget and exceeds expectations. She is blessed with a tremendous amount of creativity! Love working with Renee!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Dawn · event on: 01/04/2013

Renee is amazing to work with! Her creativity is off the charts!! She is positive, organized, gives awesome follow-up! Our event decor and flowers were off the charts!!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

The flowers were beautiful!!!! Renee was wonderful to work with. I really appreciated how she worked with me on my budget. She had lots of suggestions on how to save a little here and there. I never felt pressured to spend more than I was comfortable with, but she was also very committed to having everything look nice and for me to be pleased with it. She gave me great feedback on what she thought tended to work well and why, and she offered multiple options. The day of the wedding, she made sure everything was perfect. Even my husband commented on how nice and helpful "the flower lady" was! I couldn't have asked for better service! And the arrangements were perfect - beautiful, creative, exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Keri · Married on 10/27/2012

I would recommend Renee 1,000 times over! She was an absolute delight to work with and I appreciated that she wanted to get to know my husband and I as a couple before we really even talked flowers. She is big on inspiration photos so that she gets a feel for the event that you are hoping to create. Only after the inspiration photos and the couple phone call did we meet to start talking about flowers! I was so comfortable with Renee that I left almost all design up to her with only a few instructions about my bouquet and some flower choices. She was even able to incorporate a personal joke between my husband and I into the floral theme. My wedding was more beautiful that I had imagined that it would be largely thanks to Renee. She was even able to talk me down from "the ledge" when I began having second thoughts about the ballroom the reception was held in and made suggestions that really brought the room to life. I wish I could get married all over just so I could work with Renee again. If you don't want a boring, cookie cutter wedding then Renee is your woman!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Kaye · Married on 10/20/2012

Renee & her team did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding! We had planned to go with another florist but just weren't happy with them....we hired Renee about 8 weeks out...I emailed our 'vision' and she ran with it! They did a BEAUTIFUL job! We have had so many complements on all they did! Thank goodness we found Renee!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2012

Beth · Married on 10/20/2012

Renee Burroughs Design is so unique. It was everything we asked for plus more -- more than we had envisioned. We only met with her a couple of times but it could not have been more perfect!!! Fabulous job - A guest at the wedding who is a daughter of a florist told me she had never seen more beautiful floral arrangements at a wedding!! Lots of iron work, lots of wood - exactly what we wanted. (BEAUTIFUL) all details were covered. Renee is very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2012

Renee and her team were wonderful. From the very first meeting to getting items back to her after the big day. It drizzled the morning of my outdoor wedding and my family and I didn't know how we were going to get everything done. One call to Renee and she had the plan. She also was at the venue 6 hours before the wedding time. She went above and beyond to make my vision come to life. I myself was very organized in my setup and planning this allowed Renee to just decorate! Which is what she's amazing at! She also hung around until after the ceremony. That's a big deal to a bride and family that did most of the work themselves. She was very adamant in making sure everything was right. And for the flowers AMAZING! Beyond my expectations, everything I asked for and then some. Renee Burroughs Design will always be a special team to me and my first choice in floral artistry.

Sent on 01/26/2013