Renee Burroughs Design Reviews

Renee Burroughs Design 5
Renee Burroughs Design 6
Renee Burroughs Design 7

Taylor · Married on 05/03/2019

So Talented and Creative!!

Renee and her team are truly amazing! They make the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and more! They made everything look absolutely beautiful and they are very affordable. We could not have had a more beautiful and amazing wedding without them!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Katrice

Katrice · Married on 12/22/2018

Patient and visionary

Tremendously prompt and will reply to you via phone, or e-mail. I could not visit for an actual sit down so we did FaceTime. Renee and I stayed on the phone for a while just getting to know each other. The both of us said you know what in another life you would think we are best friends! I knew then she was the vendor to go with! She got my vision and ran with it! Prompt via phone or e-mail non, night, and day! She will find ways to save cost as well! You can’t beat that!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Hunter Walters · Married on 12/22/2018

THE best around!

Renee Burroughs Designs was amazing! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we had dreamed of. Renee had such wonderful ideas to ensure our special day was just that... special. We are so thankful for our experience!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/21/2018

Friendly, Accommodating, and High Quality!

I can not say enough about my experience with Renee Burroughs! Budget is such a stressful part about wedding planning and I went into picking vendors with apprehension about how much I would end up spending. This is where Renee left the biggest impression on me because every discussion I had with her was about creating the best experience possible within my budget. I never once felt coerced into a decision, if anything, she helped me save money by suggesting several different options and being upfront about price! My bouquet was absolutely perfect and my centerpieces were exactly what I envisioned. She listens carefully, is extremely easy to talk to and utilizes Pinterest to get an exact idea of what you want. I'm very thankful to her for everything she did!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Dickel · Married on 10/13/2018

The Final Element I Didn't Know I Needed

Renee was so sweet and helpful right from the first call. She worked within my budget to give me exactly what I needed and wanted to add that extra detail to my wedding. I had never planned to spend much on flowers, it was never a priority for me, but I'm so glad that we found a way to have them while also fitting into what I could afford. They really made the whole thing come together. We also rented lanterns for centerpieces. I would absolutely recommend Renee for anyone that needs flowers at any sort of event!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Renee Burroughs Design 8
    Renee Burroughs Design 9
    Renee Burroughs Design 10
  • Anna

Anna Lee McLeod · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning!!

I am IN LOVE with Renee Burroughs Design! She made the planning process super easy with a one on one phone call and a checklist about a month out to make sure we were still on the same page. She is creative, knowledgeable, and professional. When she couldn't get the flowers we wanted (some were out of season), she offered suggestions on other flowers that would give the same look. She also worked with us to make sure we stayed within our budget. When she delivered the flowers day of, I was stunned. They were SO beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/31/2018

I'm in the minority, I know, but I know nothing about flowers and what makes a beautiful bouquet. Renee helped guide me to a design that was exactly what I wanted. Couldn't ask for a better and easier experience!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Renee did an incredible job executing my vision and staying on budget for my wedding. I LOVED my bouquet and it was exactly as I had pictured it. The decor at the venue was perfect as well. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the greenery and white flowers went with our "vibe" and venue. It really turned out amazing!! To have a vendor as talented as Renee, who can work within any budget, and then make everything as beautiful as she did - you can't beat that! I highly recommend Renee!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Renee Burroughs Design 11
    Renee Burroughs Design 12
    Renee Burroughs Design 13
    Renee Burroughs Design 14
    Renee Burroughs Design 15
    Renee Burroughs Design 16

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

We were referred to Renee by our baker. We had a planning meeting with her to discuss what we wanted, and she asked for pictures ahead of time so she would understand what we had in mind. We didn't have much preference on what kinds of flowers were used, just that they were colorful with purples, pinks, yellows, golds, oranges, etc. Renee brought our wildflower dreams to life, while keeping our budget in mind. She created simple but beautiful centerpieces, and I was totally blown away by how beautiful my bouquet was when she gave it to me. It was 100% worth the trip down to Pendleton to meet her, and she and her office assistant were responsive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Renee for all your floral needs!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Renee Burroughs Design 17

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you to Renee for providing the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! Renee listened to all of our requests and made sure she was able to offer what we wanted within our budget. During our planning session, she was always mindful of my vision and price range. I couldn't have been more satisfied with our flowers. The archway she created for the ceremony made the room so wonderful! The bouquets were exactly what I had pictured. Renee is the best!! I can't thank her enough for the flowers that made our wedding pictures so beautiful!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Renee Burroughs Design 18
    Renee Burroughs Design 19

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Renee is AWESOME! I couldn't make up my mind about how I wanted the flowers to look and honestly, waited awhile before contacting Renee. She was SO helpful in putting my ideas into reality and my flowers were perfect!! I got married on a Sunday afternoon and had a coworker pick up the flowers from her shop that morning...so accommodating! I would recommend Renee to all brides for an easy and wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

I knew I wanted Renee for my wedding before I was even engaged! I had seen her beautiful work at many bridal shows through the years! From our first phone call to seeing her the day of my wedding she made me feel like I had nothing to worry about! She brought my vision of wanting a beach themed wedding come to life at The Bleckley Inn! She knew I loved color and made my bouquet so beautiful with the pops of color!! She really listens to you and helps to guide you with the vision you have! I have had so many compliments of how amazed everyone one was with the flowers to all the decor she used and how beautiful the door was in the courtyard that she decorated! Thank you Renee for making my day the best day ever! I always look forward to seeing you again!!! Love The Campbell’s est 5/5/2018

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Renee Burroughs Design 25
    Renee Burroughs Design 26
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 11/18/2017

The flowers for my wedding was beautiful! I told them wht i wonted and it was exactly that! My bouquet was amazing! I was very happy woth the outcome!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Renee did such a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. Everything was beautiful and fit perfectly in the "jewel tones" look that I was going for. I was worried as I was picking colors for other things (napkins, bridesmaids dresses, stationary, etc.) that it wouldn't look cohesive but the flowers really pulled everything together, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the ceremony decor. I asked her to include apples in the design since my new last name is Applegate and she perfectly managed to keep it at the level where they weren't all over the place and overly-cheesy. If you're an Old Cigar Warehouse bride, she even has a wooden piece that attaches to their grate on the wall and makes a perfect base for an archway or some kind of hanging design. Thanks Renee!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/21/2017

It would be hard to imagine a better experience than the one we had with Renee Burroughs Design. Renee and her team were so helpful and responsive. She took the time to truly understand my vision and executed it perfectly (for a reasonable price)! We loved our flowers and the guests did too!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2017

I absolutely love Renee! She gave us everything we had wanted with very little information from me. I’m not much of a flower person and Renee completely delivered! She’s amazing at what she does!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Renee Burroughs Design 27

Allie · Married on 10/14/2017

Renee and team were amazing throughout my wedding planning and day of! Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I love that Renee requests your budget up front, so that she is able to make your floral dreams a reality while staying in budget - which is HUGE when planning a wedding. I HIGHLY recommend using her for any upcoming weddings! :)

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Renee and RBD was awesome! As an out-of-state bride, I needed her help getting everything right without being able to check on it. We had our consultation over Skype and my mom and aunt drove down to be there in person. She asked for my inspiration ahead of time so she was prepared for that meeting! She was amazing and delivered everything promised and more. My bridal bouquet and the girls' bouquets were stunning and the men looked wonderful as well. I highly recommend RBD for your wedding or any event that requires florals. Thank you, Renee!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Renee Burroughs Design 28
    Renee Burroughs Design 29
    Renee Burroughs Design 30

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Thank you Lauren!!! Loved being able to get to know you and involved on such an important day! We wish you the best :)

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2017

Renee was an absolute pleasure to work with! I had only talked to her on the phone during the planning process. Without even showing her photos, she was able to make arrangement she even more beautiful than I had imagined. She's was also super easy to work with when it came to returning items.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • W

wrenn · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Renee Burroughs and her team! If you are looking for beautiful work performed by lovely people who do what they say they are going to do; Look no further than Renee Burroughs Design.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/29/2017

Renee and her team were wonderful to work with! They were responsive to our many questions in advance of the wedding, and the floral arrangements they came up with were STUNNING. We couldn't have imagined better flowers! We were thrilled that Renee so skillfully took what we knew we wanted - roses, mainly - as well as some of our vague ideas - classic, colorful - and turned these thoughts into such beauty. We are so glad we chose Renee to do our flowers. I wouldn't choose anyone else!

Sent on 09/17/2017
  • Ayla

Ayla · Married on 07/08/2017

Renee was wonderful to work with! From our first visit, I knew she would be the perfect florist. I brought an entire collage of pinterest pictures and she pulled together items from all over her store to show us what our floral decorations would look like. She matched my collage perfectly! We were BLOWN AWAY with the quality and look of all the flowers, especially for our budget, when we walked into our reception. We were actually going to cut centerpieces from our budget because we thought we couldn't afford them and Renee made gorgeous centerpieces in our budget. I could not recommend Renee and her staff enough. They are great!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Renee was great to work with and was very accommodating with working with our limited budget for flowers. She took time to get to know me and my vision for our big day and provided the perfect centerpieces and bouquets for my bridesmaids and I.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Coral · Married on 06/03/2017

Renee exceeded all of our expectations! She was wonderful to work with, such a sweet lady. Our guest kept commenting and posting pictures on Facebbok about how beautiful the flowers were. Our families were very pleased with her gorgeous and unique style of floral arrangements. I would definitely use her again! Thank you, Renee, for making us smile!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Renee and Heather were so great to work with! The flowers we received for our wedding were beautiful and exactly what I was picturing for our wedding! I am so glad Renee was our florist! They were very responsive and helpful whenever I had any question. Thank ya'll for helping to make our day so perfect!

Sent on 06/02/2017