Renee Burroughs Design Reviews

91 Renee Burroughs Design Reviews
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Dickel · Married on 10/13/2018

The Final Element I Didn't Know I Needed

Renee was so sweet and helpful right from the first call. She worked within my budget to give me exactly what I needed and wanted to add that extra detail to my wedding. I had never planned to spend much on flowers, it was never a priority for me, but I'm so glad that we found a way to have them while also fitting into what I could afford. They really made the whole thing come together. We also rented lanterns for centerpieces. I would absolutely recommend Renee for anyone that needs flowers at any sort of event!

Renee Burroughs Design 1
    Renee Burroughs Design 2
    Renee Burroughs Design 3
  • Anna

Anna Lee McLeod · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning!!

I am IN LOVE with Renee Burroughs Design! She made the planning process super easy with a one on one phone call and a checklist about a month out to make sure we were still on the same page. She is creative, knowledgeable, and professional. When she couldn't get the flowers we wanted (some were out of season), she offered suggestions on other flowers that would give the same look. She also worked with us to make sure we stayed within our budget. When she delivered the flowers day of, I was stunned. They were SO beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Victoria · Married on 08/31/2018

I'm in the minority, I know, but I know nothing about flowers and what makes a beautiful bouquet. Renee helped guide me to a design that was exactly what I wanted. Couldn't ask for a better and easier experience!

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Renee did an incredible job executing my vision and staying on budget for my wedding. I LOVED my bouquet and it was exactly as I had pictured it. The decor at the venue was perfect as well. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the greenery and white flowers went with our "vibe" and venue. It really turned out amazing!! To have a vendor as talented as Renee, who can work within any budget, and then make everything as beautiful as she did - you can't beat that! I highly recommend Renee!

Renee Burroughs Design 4
    Renee Burroughs Design 5
    Renee Burroughs Design 6
    Renee Burroughs Design 7
    Renee Burroughs Design 8
    Renee Burroughs Design 9

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

We were referred to Renee by our baker. We had a planning meeting with her to discuss what we wanted, and she asked for pictures ahead of time so she would understand what we had in mind. We didn't have much preference on what kinds of flowers were used, just that they were colorful with purples, pinks, yellows, golds, oranges, etc. Renee brought our wildflower dreams to life, while keeping our budget in mind. She created simple but beautiful centerpieces, and I was totally blown away by how beautiful my bouquet was when she gave it to me. It was 100% worth the trip down to Pendleton to meet her, and she and her office assistant were responsive and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Renee for all your floral needs!

Renee Burroughs Design 10

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you to Renee for providing the most beautiful flowers for our wedding! Renee listened to all of our requests and made sure she was able to offer what we wanted within our budget. During our planning session, she was always mindful of my vision and price range. I couldn't have been more satisfied with our flowers. The archway she created for the ceremony made the room so wonderful! The bouquets were exactly what I had pictured. Renee is the best!! I can't thank her enough for the flowers that made our wedding pictures so beautiful!

Renee Burroughs Design 11
    Renee Burroughs Design 12

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Renee is AWESOME! I couldn't make up my mind about how I wanted the flowers to look and honestly, waited awhile before contacting Renee. She was SO helpful in putting my ideas into reality and my flowers were perfect!! I got married on a Sunday afternoon and had a coworker pick up the flowers from her shop that morning...so accommodating! I would recommend Renee to all brides for an easy and wonderful experience!

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

I knew I wanted Renee for my wedding before I was even engaged! I had seen her beautiful work at many bridal shows through the years! From our first phone call to seeing her the day of my wedding she made me feel like I had nothing to worry about! She brought my vision of wanting a beach themed wedding come to life at The Bleckley Inn! She knew I loved color and made my bouquet so beautiful with the pops of color!! She really listens to you and helps to guide you with the vision you have! I have had so many compliments of how amazed everyone one was with the flowers to all the decor she used and how beautiful the door was in the courtyard that she decorated! Thank you Renee for making my day the best day ever! I always look forward to seeing you again!!! Love The Campbell’s est 5/5/2018

Renee Burroughs Design 13
    Renee Burroughs Design 18
    Renee Burroughs Design 19
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 11/18/2017

The flowers for my wedding was beautiful! I told them wht i wonted and it was exactly that! My bouquet was amazing! I was very happy woth the outcome!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Renee did such a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. Everything was beautiful and fit perfectly in the "jewel tones" look that I was going for. I was worried as I was picking colors for other things (napkins, bridesmaids dresses, stationary, etc.) that it wouldn't look cohesive but the flowers really pulled everything together, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the ceremony decor. I asked her to include apples in the design since my new last name is Applegate and she perfectly managed to keep it at the level where they weren't all over the place and overly-cheesy. If you're an Old Cigar Warehouse bride, she even has a wooden piece that attaches to their grate on the wall and makes a perfect base for an archway or some kind of hanging design. Thanks Renee!

Shelby · Married on 10/21/2017

It would be hard to imagine a better experience than the one we had with Renee Burroughs Design. Renee and her team were so helpful and responsive. She took the time to truly understand my vision and executed it perfectly (for a reasonable price)! We loved our flowers and the guests did too!

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2017

I absolutely love Renee! She gave us everything we had wanted with very little information from me. I’m not much of a flower person and Renee completely delivered! She’s amazing at what she does!!!

Renee Burroughs Design 20

Allie · Married on 10/14/2017

Renee and team were amazing throughout my wedding planning and day of! Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I love that Renee requests your budget up front, so that she is able to make your floral dreams a reality while staying in budget - which is HUGE when planning a wedding. I HIGHLY recommend using her for any upcoming weddings! :)

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Renee and RBD was awesome! As an out-of-state bride, I needed her help getting everything right without being able to check on it. We had our consultation over Skype and my mom and aunt drove down to be there in person. She asked for my inspiration ahead of time so she was prepared for that meeting! She was amazing and delivered everything promised and more. My bridal bouquet and the girls' bouquets were stunning and the men looked wonderful as well. I highly recommend RBD for your wedding or any event that requires florals. Thank you, Renee!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Renee Burroughs Design 21
    Renee Burroughs Design 22
    Renee Burroughs Design 23

Renee Burroughs Design's reply:

Thank you Lauren!!! Loved being able to get to know you and involved on such an important day! We wish you the best :)

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2017

Renee was an absolute pleasure to work with! I had only talked to her on the phone during the planning process. Without even showing her photos, she was able to make arrangement she even more beautiful than I had imagined. She's was also super easy to work with when it came to returning items.

• W

wrenn · Married on 08/12/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Renee Burroughs and her team! If you are looking for beautiful work performed by lovely people who do what they say they are going to do; Look no further than Renee Burroughs Design.

Chelsea · Married on 07/29/2017

Renee and her team were wonderful to work with! They were responsive to our many questions in advance of the wedding, and the floral arrangements they came up with were STUNNING. We couldn't have imagined better flowers! We were thrilled that Renee so skillfully took what we knew we wanted - roses, mainly - as well as some of our vague ideas - classic, colorful - and turned these thoughts into such beauty. We are so glad we chose Renee to do our flowers. I wouldn't choose anyone else!

• Ayla

Ayla · Married on 07/08/2017

Renee was wonderful to work with! From our first visit, I knew she would be the perfect florist. I brought an entire collage of pinterest pictures and she pulled together items from all over her store to show us what our floral decorations would look like. She matched my collage perfectly! We were BLOWN AWAY with the quality and look of all the flowers, especially for our budget, when we walked into our reception. We were actually going to cut centerpieces from our budget because we thought we couldn't afford them and Renee made gorgeous centerpieces in our budget. I could not recommend Renee and her staff enough. They are great!

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Renee was great to work with and was very accommodating with working with our limited budget for flowers. She took time to get to know me and my vision for our big day and provided the perfect centerpieces and bouquets for my bridesmaids and I.

Coral · Married on 06/03/2017

Renee exceeded all of our expectations! She was wonderful to work with, such a sweet lady. Our guest kept commenting and posting pictures on Facebbok about how beautiful the flowers were. Our families were very pleased with her gorgeous and unique style of floral arrangements. I would definitely use her again! Thank you, Renee, for making us smile!

Sara · Married on 05/06/2017

Renee and Heather were so great to work with! The flowers we received for our wedding were beautiful and exactly what I was picturing for our wedding! I am so glad Renee was our florist! They were very responsive and helpful whenever I had any question. Thank ya'll for helping to make our day so perfect!

Jessie · Married on 05/06/2017

Renee and her team did a wonderful job!! She created absolutely beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, as well as the centerpieces! We rented an arbor from her and she created a flower curtain to hang from the arbor and it was beautiful! She and her team were also very accommodating, even when we had new ideas we wanted to add on even though it was getting close to the wedding date. I'm so thankful they were willing to work with us and the great attitude and suggestions they had on everything! I highly, highly recommend them!

Gabrielle · Married on 01/15/2017

Renee was a delight to work with! I love flowers and with our budget, she made beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. She has a gorgeous selection of vases, which really brought everything to the next level of gorgeous and added so much to the centerpieces and feel of the reception. The flowers tied everything in the reception together and she and Heather worked with the event staff so the whole wedding and reception had a lush feel, even though it was an indoor ceremony in January.

If you love flowers, go with Renee and team! You will love what you get:)

Christina · Married on 10/23/2016

Renee was amazing to work with. She really understands a budget and takes that number and works with you to make sure you get something great. I loved my flowers and centerpieces and loved the ideas Renee gave us in her consultation.

Sara · Married on 09/24/2016

Renee and her staff did a fabulous job provided flowers for our wedding. She was great to work with and perfect if you have a budget. She starts with your budget and fills in the best for what you need. She was extremely flexible and helpful. My husband and I went in not really know what we wanted, but she took pictures and colors and came up with gorgeous arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres! Renee let me do some of my own table arrangements, as well as provide a few potted plants for the outdoor ceremony. She provided flowers for the cake. Renee and her team were easy to work with, personable, all for a great price! We would definitely recommend her!