83 Reviews for Renee Burroughs Design

Single Flowers (1)
Artificial (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
80 Renee Burroughs Design Reviews

The flowers for my wedding was beautiful! I told them wht i wonted and it was exactly that! My bouquet was amazing! I was very happy woth the outcome!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations

Renee did such a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. Everything was beautiful and fit perfectly in the "jewel tones" look that I was going for. I was worried as I was picking colors for other things (napkins, bridesmaids dresses, stationary, etc.) that it wouldn't look cohesive but the flowers really pulled everything together, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the ceremony decor. I asked her to include apples in the design since my new last name is Applegate and she perfectly managed to keep it at the level where they weren't all over the place and overly-cheesy. If you're an Old Cigar Warehouse bride, she even has a wooden piece that attaches to their grate on the wall and makes a perfect base for an archway or some kind of hanging design. Thanks Renee!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It would be hard to imagine a better experience than the one we had with Renee Burroughs Design. Renee and her team were so helpful and responsive. She took the time to truly understand my vision and executed it perfectly (for a reasonable price)! We loved our flowers and the guests did too!

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Event Design

I absolutely love Renee! She gave us everything we had wanted with very little information from me. I’m not much of a flower person and Renee completely delivered! She’s amazing at what she does!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Renee and team were amazing throughout my wedding planning and day of! Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I love that Renee requests your budget up front, so that she is able to make your floral dreams a reality while staying in budget - which is HUGE when planning a wedding. I HIGHLY recommend using her for any upcoming weddings! :)

Profile Picture Allie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

Renee and RBD was awesome! As an out-of-state bride, I needed her help getting everything right without being able to check on it. We had our consultation over Skype and my mom and aunt drove down to be there in person. She asked for my inspiration ahead of time so she was prepared for that meeting! She was amazing and delivered everything promised and more. My bridal bouquet and the girls' bouquets were stunning and the men looked wonderful as well. I highly recommend RBD for your wedding or any event that requires florals. Thank you, Renee!

Photo for Renee Burroughs Design Review - Assorted table florals
Photo for Renee Burroughs Design Review - MOH and Bridal bouqeut
Photo for Renee Burroughs Design Review - Bridal Party bouquets and Arbor florals
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Renee was an absolute pleasure to work with! I had only talked to her on the phone during the planning process. Without even showing her photos, she was able to make arrangement she even more beautiful than I had imagined. She's was also super easy to work with when it came to returning items.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I cannot say enough positive things about Renee Burroughs and her team! If you are looking for beautiful work performed by lovely people who do what they say they are going to do; Look no further than Renee Burroughs Design.

Profile Picture wrenn, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee and her team were wonderful to work with! They were responsive to our many questions in advance of the wedding, and the floral arrangements they came up with were STUNNING. We couldn't have imagined better flowers! We were thrilled that Renee so skillfully took what we knew we wanted - roses, mainly - as well as some of our vague ideas - classic, colorful - and turned these thoughts into such beauty. We are so glad we chose Renee to do our flowers. I wouldn't choose anyone else!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee was wonderful to work with! From our first visit, I knew she would be the perfect florist. I brought an entire collage of pinterest pictures and she pulled together items from all over her store to show us what our floral decorations would look like. She matched my collage perfectly! We were BLOWN AWAY with the quality and look of all the flowers, especially for our budget, when we walked into our reception. We were actually going to cut centerpieces from our budget because we thought we couldn't afford them and Renee made gorgeous centerpieces in our budget. I could not recommend Renee and her staff enough. They are great!

Profile Picture Ayla, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Renee was great to work with and was very accommodating with working with our limited budget for flowers. She took time to get to know me and my vision for our big day and provided the perfect centerpieces and bouquets for my bridesmaids and I.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Renee exceeded all of our expectations! She was wonderful to work with, such a sweet lady. Our guest kept commenting and posting pictures on Facebbok about how beautiful the flowers were. Our families were very pleased with her gorgeous and unique style of floral arrangements. I would definitely use her again! Thank you, Renee, for making us smile!

Profile Picture Coral, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Renee and Heather were so great to work with! The flowers we received for our wedding were beautiful and exactly what I was picturing for our wedding! I am so glad Renee was our florist! They were very responsive and helpful whenever I had any question. Thank ya'll for helping to make our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Renee and her team did a wonderful job!! She created absolutely beautiful bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, as well as the centerpieces! We rented an arbor from her and she created a flower curtain to hang from the arbor and it was beautiful! She and her team were also very accommodating, even when we had new ideas we wanted to add on even though it was getting close to the wedding date. I'm so thankful they were willing to work with us and the great attitude and suggestions they had on everything! I highly, highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessie, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design

Renee was a delight to work with! I love flowers and with our budget, she made beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. She has a gorgeous selection of vases, which really brought everything to the next level of gorgeous and added so much to the centerpieces and feel of the reception. The flowers tied everything in the reception together and she and Heather worked with the event staff so the whole wedding and reception had a lush feel, even though it was an indoor ceremony in January.

If you love flowers, go with Renee and team! You will love what you get:)

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 1/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements
4.7

I knew I wanted more of a custom designed feel to my flowers and I am so glad I went with Renee Burroughs Design! She is one of the sweetest people I've ever met and worked with and made me feel like a friend during our initial consultation. She took the time to get to know both me and my husband and what our likes/dislikes were and even went through my Pinterest inspiration boards for ideas for my flowers. And even though I had to make a lot of changes along the way, Renee and her team were always so accommodating and worked around everything with no problem. I could not have been more pleased with how beautiful all of my flowers turned out to be, especially our main arbor flowers!! I still have guests talking about those!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Renee was amazing to work with. She really understands a budget and takes that number and works with you to make sure you get something great. I loved my flowers and centerpieces and loved the ideas Renee gave us in her consultation.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/23/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

I am so happy that we went with Renee Burroughs Design!! Heather and Renee were extreemly professional from start to finish. Renee really took the time to get to know me and my style, which allowed her to really bring my vision to life. She was very flexible with building a package for only the flowers we needed, and didn't pressue us into spending more than we wanted. We 100% recommend Renee Burroughs Design!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee and her staff did a fabulous job provided flowers for our wedding. She was great to work with and perfect if you have a budget. She starts with your budget and fills in the best for what you need. She was extremely flexible and helpful. My husband and I went in not really know what we wanted, but she took pictures and colors and came up with gorgeous arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres! Renee let me do some of my own table arrangements, as well as provide a few potted plants for the outdoor ceremony. She provided flowers for the cake. Renee and her team were easy to work with, personable, all for a great price! We would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Where do I even begin!? Renee is nothing short of AMAZING!! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and her floral arrangements are spectacular. Renee is such a kind, helpful and creative person who I enjoyed working with so very much. Her team is incredibly helpful and responsive as well. I struggled with wedding planning as a whole and was very stressed out most of the time, but Renee was a breath of fresh air and make the floral/design aspect a piece of cake! She took so much stress off of me and made the process so much more enjoyable. I had a hard time explaining what I liked, but Renee was magically able to decipher exactly what I meant.

Her work is all so beautiful and I was so excited to see what she came up with for my wedding. I was completely floored seeing my bouquets and flowers.... she made my dream a reality and more! She somehow captured my exact taste and personality and portrayed that in flowers/design, which I didn't even know was possible! My husband even said that the flowers "look like us" which was awesome that even he (who isn't one for flowers/décor) felt that way! Renee gave me such creative ideas for the floral arrangements AND décor which gave the wedding such a personal touch and the exact feel I wanted. I talk about my wedding flowers constantly, and ended up preserving my bouquet because I couldn't bear the thought of parting with it!

Renee was open to working with any budget, and her price was well worth the services provided. She was very kind to offer ideas to keep the costs down, too, to get the most out of our budget. She has lots of beautiful pieces of glassware, lanterns etc available to use as well!

Choosing Renee Burroughs Design is hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. I would give 100 stars if I could! THANK YOU RENEE!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

I absolutely loved working with Renee Burroughs! I was a bride from out of town and she spoke to me over the phone for a while to get an idea of what my husband and I were like and what our interests were. She was very accommodating with meeting with on my limited time coming in town to plan. When we met she took ideas from things I had on pinterest and she brought them to life. I cannot say enough great things about this team. She tied everything I wanted and then some together and it was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Her designs are absolutely beautiful. My bouquet was so beautiful that I literally got it stolen the next morning by the next bride at my venue( Don't worry I got it back). She was prompt and thorough. I thought for the types of flowers we got in the bouquet that it should be a little bigger, but yet it was still beautiful and color and arrangement wise it was EXACTLY what I described to her. Everything was super fresh when we got it and looked beautiful the entire length of our wedding day. I took off some points for flexibility because it was a little hard for us before and after the wedding getting to Pendleton to get the flowers and drop off the crates. Overall, we were very pleased with Renee and her team!

Profile Picture sara, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery

How can you not give Renee Burroughs Design 5 stars?! From start to finish, Renee and her team were amazing to work with. She did such a wonderful job of getting to know my husband and I when we first hired her. After a detailed but fun conversation, she had collected a lot of details about us that helped plan our style and determine what we liked and didn't like. Don't be afraid to express your opinion and share a Pinterest page! Renee's advice and experience combined is a dream vendor!! In the end, our wedding was GORGEOUS thanks to the beautiful blooms provided by Renee. I had some personal items for my bridal bouquet and they were incorporated with ease. I received so many compliments on the flowers which made me realize we made the best choice. Hire Renee early as she is very busy!

Profile Picture User6710388, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee is wonderful to work with, and really cares about YOU as a bride! She gave me excellent advice and guided me with my vision. She was always available when I had any questions and was extremely willing to work with me. I felt in good hands with her!!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Renee is amazing! At first I wasn't sure what I wanted for flowers. She took all my ideas and made our special day even more special.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/26/16, 3 Reviews