Renee Austin Wedding Reviews

Renee Austin Wedding 4
Renee Austin Wedding 5

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

3.0

I love Renee Austin. I wasn't sure I would be able to afford a fancy designer wedding dress with my tiny budget, but I was able to get a really great deal during a sample sale. My salesperson Katrina was very kind and thoughtful. I really enjoyed myself.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kendra · Married on 04/07/2018

Helped me find a dress well within my budget! The dress is way too big, but I was put into it well enough to show how it will look when it's altered. When I went back to try it on the final time, the woman I worked with put me in the dress so perfectly! It was so helpful to be able to see how it would look in the end. My dress is Gorgeous!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

K · Married on 10/21/2017

3.0

So friendly and helpful. Great, affordable selection that is beautiful. Shout out to Katrina that helped me find my dress, love her to the moon! She was amazing.
    The one downside is their answering service, they rarely have some one answer the phones during hours while they have fittings so you end up playing a lot of phone tag and leaving messages so that can get frustrating. They would be better served if they had a front desk person to handle that and better serve people. Other than that everyone is lovely and helpful! Super sweet I would recommend

Sent on 09/03/2017

Sheri · Married on 05/20/2017

3.0

This store has a lot of different dress styles. My consultant pulled sample dresses due to time constraints. She was very willing to add a belt and cap sleeves to finish up the look. I did find myself being the one to follow up on these items. The consultant admitted she forgot to place the order for the cap sleeves. This was in the middle of the store changing locations, so this may have been the cause. Overall, I was happy with the final look of my dress.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Kari · Married on 05/07/2011

3.5

Maggie was great to work with durring my wedding planning. We did have a smlaa issue with one of the suits, but other then that every thing was perfect !!

Sent on 05/15/2011

4.2
      3.0

The small store size allows for more personal attention. All the dresses in the store are in good condition so you get a better idea of what your dress will actually be like than at some of the larger stores.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Robin · Married on 10/24/2015

3.5

Maggie was very helpful and was upfront about some of the struggles we might run into since I only had 3 months to get a dress. The one she had in her mind after I showed her pictures was the one I ended up getting.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Savannah · Married on 12/30/2017

Great experience! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Alysha · Married on 02/15/2014

Everything about my experience was great! Except for the fact that some alterations they imply could be done no problem at all but when I took my dress to get altered it was extremely expensive and not an easy task. I was not happy about that unexpected expense.

Sent on 09/24/2013