Renaissance Allentown Hotel Reviews

5 Reviews for Renaissance Allentown Hotel

• Geri

Geri · Married on 10/26/2018

Awesome experience!

We booked the Allentown Renaissance for our hotel wedding block for us and our guests. Darian was amazing to deal with throughout the whole planning process all the way up to the night of! She was extremely helpful and responsive to all my emails and questions! She helped coordinate everything flawlessly and even got us a sweet upgrade for me and my husband! It truly made our wedding experience even better than we hoped for! The hotel was super clean and modern with local touches everywhere! The staff was extremely courteous and helpful to us and our guests. Their restaurant and bar, The Dime, was awesome too! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Brandi · Married on 12/19/2015

About a year ago, I came across the Allentown Renaissance at the Lehigh bridal expo. Erin Crofchick was immediately accommodating and showed us the venue as soon as the show ended. It wasn't far along into our tour at the hotel that my fiancé and I fell in love with the space; each room was exquisite. During the next 11 months, Erin was not only fun to work with, but made my dream wedding a reality. The entire process was unforgettable and I feel so lucky that we had Erin to work through all the details with us - it is refreshing to work with someone who loves their job and it showed. I can't say I loved one aspect of the venue more than another; our guests raved about the beautiful guest rooms, friendly wait staff and hotel service, gourmet cocktail hour and dinner menu, and the beautiful ballroom. To all the staff at the Renaissance, thank you for all your genuine kindness and hospitality. To all the future brides out there, don't miss out on your dream wedding at the Renaissance! xo

Sent on 01/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/12/2015

Choosing the Renaissance for our reception location was the best choice that we could have made for our wedding! Working with their Catering Sales Manager, Erin Crofchick, was a wonderful experience. Her professionalism, attention to detail, and personality made the planning process seamless and enjoyable. We were impressed by how Erin was able to customize our wedding package down to every detail, and how she was there to ensure all went smoothly the day of. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful--both modern but thoughtful of Allentown and the Lehigh Valley's history, including the original facade of the Dime Bank as the entrance to the hotel lobby. The balcony off of the ballroom was the perfect backdrop for our guests' pictures and a great space to get some fresh air and enjoy the view of the city square. The amazing balcony off of the presidential suite was also a great space for pictures. My husband and I are thrilled that we made the right choice for our reception venue!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Morgan · Married on 09/12/2015

Soon after we moved to Allentown, we got engaged & decided to host the wedding in our new hometown to show off the city's revitalization project. Restaurants, upscale bars & trendy stores were opening fast. The centralized location of the hotel was perfect. About 90% of our guests were from out of town and they loved walking Hamilton St. & the new ArtsWalk. It was great to see both sides of our family & friends all eating and drinking at the same places all weekend long. Plus, they loved downtown Allentown's live music scene!
    The hotel itself is stunning. We actually took our engagement and wedding day photos inside the hotel because the decor made a great backdrop. (Emilee Chambers Photography is fantastic.) My husband and I stayed in the Presidential Suite. It made a perfect Bridal Suite!
    We toured the Renaissance Allentown Hotel when it was still a construction project. Even then, Erin Crofchick, the hotel’s wedding planner, created a vision for us and boy, did she deliver. My husband & I were passionate about using local products/vendors and hosting more of a party then a traditional wedding. Erin and her wedding "army" nailed it. High cocktail tables, lounge areas, multiple bars, outstanding live food stations created the perfect party vibe. To go even farther, Erin had the bar serve local craft beers and signature drinks to showcase our personalities. To this day, our friends tell us our wedding had the best alcohol selection!
    My husband and I honestly felt like royalty throughout the entire process. Planning a wedding scared me in the beginning but Erin and her team explained every detail and didn't miss a beat when a problem came up. She ran with every crazy idea we threw at her and made it all happen!
    The Renaissance Allentown Hotel made our dream wedding weekend a reality. The outstanding customer service, amazing food (The in-house pastry chef is incredible! Our wedding cupcakes were a hit!) and gorgeous hotel are all reasons to book this venue.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

Angela and her team were amazing! We had an incredible wedding with everything we asked for and more thanks to the great team at the Renaissance. Not only was everything executed perfectly, but the team was very attentive to our needs and timing. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 01/17/2018