Rembrandt Photography Reviews

10 | Birmingham, MI

10 Reviews for Rembrandt Photography

christine · Married on 09/15/2013

Ramiz was devoted to making our pictures look amazing. He was so much fun to work with any very laid back. I was told you need to feel absolutely comfortable with your photographer and Ramiz did exactly that. I know from our pictures that he is quite talented and has a great eye for it. I can't thank him enough for all of his hard work and making our wedding day stress free as possible.

• Julianne

Julianne · Married on 10/05/2012

I was so happy with the whole entire process of working with Ramiz. He is so personable, professional and has such a good eye for great photos. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I can say that I made a new friend! He's always there for you every step of the way. He's a hard worker whose passionate about what he does, which shows in the photos. I highly recommend Rembrandt Photography.

Madison · Married on 09/08/2012

The most important day of my life will always be remembered in my heart, in my thoughts but mostly in my pictures. I don't know what I would have done without my photographer. He had the best moments at the most perfect time. I highly recommend rembrandt photography. He will treat his wedding like its his own.

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2012

I am so glad I used Rembrandt Photograhy. I found Ramiz to be very attentive and he paid special attention to detail that captured great memories of our wedding. Ramiz was on time and was fully committed to providing great service and quality photographs. I have several friends and family members that I have referred Rembrandt Photography and that will be using his services. He was very professional and personable. Thank you, thank you, thank you Ramiz!!!

Lucy · Married on 08/21/2011

After researching approx 50 different photographers in the southeast MI area, my decision landed upon Rembrandt Photography. After meeting with Ramiz, I immediately booked him to do an "engagement shoot" as well as our wedding. We now have HUNDREDS of beautiful moments captured from these occasions. He has an amazing eye, a natural instinct and knows how to make every moment breath taking. I thank God I choose this photographer especially since our videographer was so disappointing. I couldn't say enough nice things about this company. Consequently, many of my friends and family have hired Ramiz and have thanked me relentlessly.

Jennifer · Married on 07/24/2010

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ray's work! It is absoutely beautiful!!! He is so helpful, and captures the perfect moment! I would recommend him to anyone!!! He's the BEST!!

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2008

Ramiz was extremely professional and went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding pictures captured every special moment.

• W

Brandon · Married on 09/21/2007

Ray was super awesome. He was very knowledgeable and worked with us. He stayed in constant communication and made us feel at ease with the way he handled himself and his business. He explained everything and made sure we understood so there was no surprises. On the wedding day, He knew what we wanted to do and made sure it got done. He felt more than just a photographer. Afterwards, the pictures turned out amazing. I still cannot believe how good they look. I know a lot of people say their pictures look like out of a book, but these seriously do. I've been in a bunch of other weddings and to this day, i still compare everybody else to ray. He has set the bar and i am never afraid to recommend him to anybody even talking about weddings.

Eleanore · event on: 07/20/2009

We loved Ramiz!!! He did a wonderful job capturing our engagement ceremony and party! Very creative, nice to work with and will use his talents in the future again!!

R · Married on 06/02/2011

Very nice work and professional.