Relish Photography by Lee Reviews

36 | Richmond, VA

36 Reviews for Relish Photography by Lee

36 Relish Photography by Lee Reviews

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional photos are very beautiful they captured every detail

Julia · Married on 09/02/2018

Relish did a FANTASTIC job with our engagement photos. They worked within our short timeline (6mo engagement), budget, and were always responsive, even to special requests. They even came up with the perfect ring shot incorporating the theme from our wedding. I am so happy we picked Relish! I can't reccomend them enough. We are so excited to see what they capture on our wedding day! Thanks Debra and Lee for everything!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Relish Photography by Lee 1

Thank you.

Jolene · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing!!!

As the mother of the bride, I was ecstatic with the beautiful and detailed photographs taken by Debra and Lee of Relish Photography. They took a personal interested in our lives when I shared some of the heirloom pieces being used in the wedding, like my mother's Bible. They captured the personality of the bride and groom perfectly, along with their family and friends. I was amazed at the lovely photos of every table centerpiece, since each one was unique. Not one detail was missed, not even the cake topper from my wedding that my daughter remade.

Shannon · Married on 04/21/2018

Our engagement photos were beautiful!!

Joseph · Married on 03/11/2018

I'm not into getting my photos taken, but Debra and Lee were so much fun to work with. They are straight forward about what they need, but reasonable and accommodating with us.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Relish Photography by Lee's reply:

Thank you. We love when clients bring props to their engagement session.

Sarah · Married on 03/11/2018

Debra and Lee were phenomenal throughout the entire planning process, as well as during our engagement and bridal portrait photo shoots. They made our wedding even more fun, and the resulting photos are fantastic. We're thrilled that we found them, and we HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for creative, fun, and vibrant memories.

Relish Photography by Lee 2
    Relish Photography by Lee 3
    Relish Photography by Lee 4
    Relish Photography by Lee 5

Rashida · event on: 04/30/2017

Lee and Debra are awesome! Debra is super informative and very helpful. She has put me in touch with the right people for my wedding planning. She is genuinely interested in helping me with more than just my photography stuff. She has gone above and beyond to help me with my wedding. They worked around our schedule for our engagement photos. Weather was bad on original date we picked they were super flexible at rescheduling. They allowed us to be super interactive with the type of pictures we wanted and they also gave us great direction. We had plenty of time during the session time slot we had. We were able to do 2 outfits. Before any type of contract was signed we had consultations every question I had was answered promptly I'm just so happy and excited that I choose them to capture a few of the most awesome moments in my life. I can't wait till October when we have our wedding!

Rashida · event on: 08/29/2017

The only issue I had with my Bridal Portrait session was the fact that I could not share my awesome photos right away. They were so good i wanted to show everybody but I havnt gotten married yet so I must wait! I had a fantastic photo session. Lee and Debra provided so much variety, I even made suggestions and they made it happen. The pictures came out beautifully. I was even able to bring my maid of honor who won't be able to make it to the wedding unfortunately. They were so accomadating I even got some shots with her in my dress. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Relish Photography by Lee's reply:

Yes, I cannot wait to share photos from your bridal portrait session. You looked stunning. Your flower hair wreath was fabulous! We will publish your favorites....the minute you are married!
  • Keila

Keila · Married on 07/24/2017

Debra and Lee were amazing to work with. They worked with me on payment and payment plans, they were very responsive and reachable. I paid for 3 hours because that's what my husband and I could afford. They still arrived early and Debra really helped me plan out what I wanted to do so that it would be efficient since we only had a set amount of time. Debra was really great with helping me understand what I would need for my wedding. Like Matte makeup, handkerchiefs for outdoor photos, etc. She helped me think about desired shots that I wanted. She guided me through choosing where I wanted the photos taken at the venue and what to do should it rain and we had to take photos inside. She had a lot of wonderful suggestions so that my photos would turn out the way that I wanted them and they were both just such a joy to work with. They are worth every penny and they do their best to make sure everything goes smoothly for your special day so that you get what you are looking for. They both went above and beyond for me and my husband. If you are searching for a wedding photographer, look no further and book with Debra and Lee. I cannot say enough nice things about them. They are truly professionals and understand how to guide you during the photos with bridal party and family and they capture the moments that you really want.

Robin · Married on 06/26/2017

If you are looking for exceptional service and quality photos, Debra and Lee are the absolute BEST!! This dynamic duo was selected to take pictures for our family photoshoot! There were over 30 of us, from the very young to the young at heart and not only do we have beautiful photographs but the experience was also a very memorable one. I would highly recommend them for your photography needs.

• F

Faye · Married on 06/24/2017

I was so pleased with everything. The pictures was beautiful they was so professional and captured every moment. I will definitely call on them for any event I have.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Relish Photography by Lee's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to capture your day. We cannot wait to create your wedding album.

Victoria · Married on 05/06/2017

Lee and Debra were absolutely wonderful when they took our engagement photos. They came to the location three weeks beforehand so they could scope out the best spots on the day of they showed up an hour early to make sure everything was in order. From the time we booked them until the time of the engagement photos they were in contact with us, asking us question about our wedding and sending us tips for good photo taking and what not. Everything was perfect, not to mention we took photos on a Tuesday and had almost all of our edited pictures by Friday.

• User6458052 · 1+ year ago

Debra and Lee are awesome! They made us feel very comfortable and welcome, and our engagement photos look phenomenal. Debra is super responsive to email and very understanding of all our needs. They are professional without being pushy, and really a joy to work with. I'm excited to see how our wedding photos turn out; I know they will do an awe some job!

katherine · Married on 12/17/2016

They are so nice also super professional.
    Very creative and flexibles.
    I recommend them to everyone :)

Kelsey · Married on 12/10/2016

Debra responded quickly with my quote, and even after my long lack of responsiveness, she was happy to help me and provide me with all the information I requested. Although I have not had my wedding yet, I look forward to working with Relish Photography by Lee and believe they will do an absolutely amazing job!

Kody · Married on 11/12/2016

They are amazing! Down to earth, and made us feel comfortable! Debra and Lee gave advice but also ask what we wanted and incorporated it all together! We had so much fun and cannot wait to work with them again!

sandra · Married on 11/12/2016

Lee and Debra are so fantastic to work with and very artistic! They have such great vision for perfect photos! The quality of the photos are just exactly what you would want! Thank you so much for the engagement photo shoot and I can't wait for the wedding and to see what pictures you guys capture! You are the best!!!

Charlene · Married on 10/15/2016

Lee and Debra were absolutely amazing at our wedding. They are really fun to be around and they make you so at ease. They are wonderful and a joy to work with. :)

Adrian · Married on 10/10/2016

Absolutely Amazing and highly recommended. We are beyond fortunate to have worked with Lee and Debra for our engagement photos. Debra has been every couples dream when it comes to responsiveness, attitude, willingness to help, flexibility, and determination. She takes an extreme pride in her profession and product. Lee is an outstanding and talented man. He did not miss a beat during our engagement session. He even captured a picture of us kissing that was not a planned picture. Even with a minor setback at the venue, to no fault of anyone, we were able to keep the shoot moving as planned. I had to work that day and they were very considerate and made sure that we had plenty of pictures taken prior to my departure, and I mean plenty. We are looking forward to working with them on our wedding day and honored to have them there.

Bart · Married on 10/01/2016

Debra and Lee are very good at what they do and really work hard to satisfy the needs of their client.
    Nicki, Matt, Renate, and I are so very satisfied with the job they did for us.
    We would highly recommend them to anybody looking for wedding photography (or for any occassion
    for that matter. They are the best!

Jasmery · Married on 07/30/2016

Relish Photography made sure our day was a special day and stress free. Debra and Lee helped with the poses and all the images came out perfect. They finish our edited images in a timely manner and were very attentive if we had any questions. My husband and I loved their work and they were truly great professionals.

Diana · Married on 07/09/2016

I have completed both my engagement and wedding day photos with Relish. This husband and wife team were great. Very friendly. Photos turned out great!

Seth · Married on 05/15/2016

They are an absolute delight to work with! A power team, and their ability to capture what you desire is spot on!

aliyah · Married on 04/23/2016

This company was excellent, budget friendly, professional. This company is top rated. Easy to work with and the quality of pictures were excellent. I would recommend them highly.
    Aliyah and Sam

Sharon · Married on 10/03/2015

Lee and Debra have taken my picture a number of times for various events. I find them to be outstanding photographers. They want the best shot and will get it, having fun at the same time, no stress. Love working with them and will definitely have them for any event I want a photographer for. Relish photography is absolutely the best!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Relish Photography by Lee's reply:

Thank you. It is always a pleasure working with you. D&L