118 Reviews for Relish Catering & Events

House Wine (1)
House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
117 Relish Catering & Events Reviews

Stephanie with Relish Catering is AMAZING! We absolutely loved working with her from start to finish. She is so friendly and sweet. Stephanie was always very quick to respond to any questions we had. She provided helpful suggestions in regards to our wedding timeline and menu. Relish and Stephanie made my husband and I feel valued and important and we immediately knew we made the right decision in choosing them. Our guests raved about our food and the service they provided during our wedding. Thank you Stephanie and Relish- we really appreciate all you did for us!

Profile Picture Mesha, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Amazing staff, incredible food and reasonably priced! Everyone at our wedding raved over the food! 270+ people and the catering was without a hitch!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

If you get a chance to work with Stephanie, you are already in good hands. They provided our guests with everything to make a perfect wedding day. We had flavored water and lemonade for the ceremony, amazing hors-d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and buffet-style dinner. Our guests got to try different flavors from around the world and everyone left full and happy. They always say the key to a good wedding starts with good food, and our day was perfect.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Asian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

I can't speak highly enough of Tegan and the staff at Relish. They completely customized our menu and we received so many compliments about both the service and the food at our wedding. Thank you, Relish for making our wedding day so memorable!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We absolutely loved having Relish Catering and Events cater our wedding! Tegan was fantastic to work with and the night seemed to go so smoothly. Our guests commented countless times on how good the food tasted. The staff was incredibly friendly and professional. Thank you for helping make it such a great night!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We chose Relish from the list of 3 caterers that were approved at our venue (Auraria Campus). They were the only place that invited us in for a chef prepared lunch and to design our custom menu. We worked with Natalie who provided wonderful suggestions and designed a delicious and memorable dinner and event. Relish also coordinated all of the rentals for the ceremony and reception, and the service staff for the reception. The staff was wonderful and the service was outstanding. Thank you!

Profile Picture John, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, Southern

From start to finish Relish delivered a wonderful wedding for us. What initially sold me on Relish was working with Stephanie at our tasting. She was the only caterer that worked with what I was looking for - for our wedding and didn't just give me menus to select from. I really wanted something different and unique and Stephanie did a great job of basically reading my mind and providing for us exactly what we were looking for. I also felt like they charged a very reasonable price for all of their services. The day of went smoothly, and their staff was wonderful and friendly to our guests. We received numerous compliments on the quality of our food! I would recommend any couple to use Relish for their upcoming event, especially if you're looking for something more tailored to you as a couple.

Profile Picture Allie, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chinese, Italian, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Tegan and the whole team at Relish Catering was AMAZING! First, they asked a ton of questions about our wedding theme and budget before we even went to meet with them, and at our first meeting, they presented us with a three course meal, for free, to show us what they could do. Then, Tegan sat down with us and tweaked the menu to accommodate vegetarian, diabetic, and gluten-free guests and gave us a total that was perfectly within our budget, including a butler-passed appetizers cocktail hour, which I didn't think was in our budget, but it totally was! I cannot tell you how many people complemented the food at the wedding--it was absolutely fantastic!

Tegan and the rest of the office staff also helped us set up a payment plan after my husband lost his job, so that we could have the wedding of our dreams despite suddenly finding our budget blown apart by an unexpected layoff!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/5/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Italian, Champagne Toast, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegetarian

Picking out a good caterer was very important to us and when we very first met Stephanie, we knew we wanted to work with Relish Catering. We started with a tasting while building our own custom menu/proposal. It is a VERY smart business model, because the food is amazing and makes you interested right away. They literally created a menu with everything we loved and more. We even got to do a second tasting to make sure the menu was on point. We are so glad we did, since you truly do not have much time to sit down and enjoy it at the wedding. We were concerned about how much a caterer would cost, but they worked wonderfully with our budget and helped us make some cost effective choices when we were pushing it. Stephanie was always available for every single little question we had. She was great at the walk through and we were confident that the night would go off without a hitch, which it did. I highly recommend Relish to everyone for any event!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, American, Southwestern, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Nut Free, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We met with A LOT of catering companies for our wedding before finding Relish, and they were worth the wait! Relish was not only hands down the BEST food we tasted, but they were also one of the most affordable catering companies we met with! The food is delicious, truly, and features locally sourced ingredients which was important to us. All of our guests raved about the quality and told us it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. My new husband and I lost track of time with the photographer and inadvertently kept guests waiting for dinner to be served. No one even noticed because Relish continued to serve our passed appetizers (YUM) and they plated and the salads (which were delicious!) to keep the guests full and busy while they waited. The service was absolutely excellent, the Captain made sure the newlyweds' cocktails were always refreshed and brought us plates of appetizers and dinner while we were busily greeting people during the dinner hour. They also thoughtfully boxed up dinner for us to take with us after our wedding because as the bride and groom there was hardly time to enjoy the delicious food. Everything- quality, food presentation, service, responsiveness, and value- were top notch. I cannot recommend Relish for your event highly enough!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Gluten Free, Kosher, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Southern

Relish was a highlight of our wedding planning process. We met with Stephanie about 7 months before our wedding- she was nice, extremely responsive over email, and gave us great catering recommendations. We did a taste test of their food before ever signing a contract, which I really appreciated. Their food is AMAZING. Stephanie kept in great touch with us all through the process…even responding to communications from my mom, my husband's mom and sister, etc. Every email and phone call was professional and helpful. The guests LOVED the food both at the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have total confidence in Relish food and service the day of our wedding. The prices are extremely competitive and Stephanie was really helpful with keeping things within our budget. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We were very happy with Relish as our caterer. Stephanie was our contact person and she was great to work with. She helped us create the perfect stations menu that fit our personality. The food is delicious and the service the day of our wedding was great. They set all the tables, chairs and linens up and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. During the planning stages Stephanie was always available to answer questions and add and take away items from our contract as needed. Relish is more than just food at a wedding. They are service that goes above and beyond and I think you should consider that when choosing a caterer as this is such a stressful time where you need professional yet understanding people by your side. Plus we got lots of compliments on the food which was great! We also got lots of leftovers that they boxed up for us to take home which was very nice of them. We had an amazing experience with Relish and I would highly recommend them as they were reasonably priced and you receive such a high value for what you are paying for we couldn’t be happier with our choice!

Profile Picture Abrian, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, American, Asian, Italian, Mexican, Stations, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

My wife and I were so lucky to come across Relish Catering, as they did an amazing job. The food was amazing, including the main dish, the sides and desert. We've been to few weddings, and the food cannot even compare to it. The wedding day could be stressful, but their staff were very helpful and did a great job organizing it. I would recommend Relish Catering to anyone. It was helpful that they invited us for tasting before we made the decision; it felt like we were at some fancy restaurant.

Thank you so much for making our Wedding day amazing, and be a part of it,
ThuyDuong and Eugene

Profile Picture Eugene, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All of my guests talked about 3 things: the gorgeous venue, the meaningful ceremony, and THE FOOD! So many people talked about the amazing, delicious FOOD! Relish was awesome. Set up was delightful and the food was SO tasty. My mom's friend even pulled me aside and said, "this is THE BEST wedding food I have EVER had." And she's been to a lot of weddings.... Relish is GREAT!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Let's face it, wedding reception food isn't always memorable. However, Relish is onto something. Catered food can, in fact, be fantastic and Relish pulled it off. They served a menu that was primarily locally sourced which was extra cool. Relish catered our wedding reception and not only can I say that I actually ate my meal (salad and entree) but people were actually raving about the food. So, if you are interested in a catering company that works incredibly close with their clients, that meets or exceeds the desires of those clients (no matter how many different dietary restrictions they throw at them) and create absolutely delicious menus that don't break the bank, Relish is a fantastic partner. I would highly recommend Relish and would absolutely look forward to working with them again.

Profile Picture User5580073, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, American, Asian, Mediterranean, Southern, Southwestern, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian

Relish Catering did a fantastic job with our wedding! Throughout the booking process we were very pleased with their willingness to work with us on the details to make our wedding exactly what we wanted. They responded to most emails within 24 hours and were available to answer questions by phone, whenever needed. We are also very impressed with their willingness to allow us to provide some of our heritage traditional foods, ourselves. They were incredibly helpful and professional and were very conscientious of our budget and our theme. We also appreciated that they were not pushy about using their rental items and allowing us the opportunity to provide some our own items in order to cut down on costs! The food quality was great! We had BBQ and our guests are still raving to us about how great the food and service was! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Shaina, 7/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

My now husband and I got married in Lyons this past July. After doing a lot of researched we narrowed our caterer down to Relish and a few others. What made Relish stand out from the others was the pleasantness and responsiveness when communicating with them. Stephanie was great and handled all our questions and concerns quickly and in a very professional manner. This was particularly important for us because we were planning a distance wedding. She even handled my gluten free service ware panic immediately and with a very practical solution (this happened the day prior to the wedding).

We had 115 people at our wedding and while we did have leftovers, we didn’t have buckets and buckets of them. She nailed the amount of food for our estimated guest list and was there personally to see everything set up. Relish provided bartenders whom were fun to chat with as you passed the bar area.

Best of all? The food was DELICIOUS! And I know this even though brides rarely have a chance to eat on their wedding day because immediately after we entered the reception tent and were announced, they served myself and the groom a full plate of food, even before the rest of our guests had stood up to get in line for the buffet. We thought this was brilliant because it meant that while our guests were saying hi to each other and getting up to get their own food, we had a chance to actually eat before making the social rounds.

I really enjoyed the materials they brought with them – coffee mugs and wine glasses. They were perhaps not the most expensive ones we could’ve had if we’d purchased them ourselves but they looked great (esp. the wine glasses).

I’d highly recommend Relish for any catering situation and thank them for helping our wedding be a grand success.

Profile Picture Kaela, 7/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

I am so happy with Relish. They did a fantastic job catering our event. I asked for a drop off only, and they provided all pans, utensils and even plates and set everything up. The food was AMAZING. All of my guests were pleasantly surprised with the customer American-Filipino fusion buffet menu that Relish set up for us. They were very cordial and direct with us, quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls, and the end result was more than I could have asked for.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/16/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Outstanding service and incredible food. Everything about the food, drinks and service was smooth and professional. I appreciated the servers bringing appetizers out to the wedding party during photos and making sure the bride and groom ate. So many positive comments on the food stations and the high quality presentation.

Profile Picture Sue, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

At the recommendation of our venue, we decided to give Relish Catering and Events a try and we were very impressed by the quality, professionalism and flexibility of this company. We went in for a tasting, and the food was absolutely amazing! We are still receiving compliments on the food from family and friends several moths after our wedding. We were looking for catering on a budget, and they were able to offer customizable menu options to fit our price range. They even accommodated some of our guests who were vegetarian or gluten-free all without very much extra cost. The people that we worked with went above and beyond to make sure every aspect of our wedding and reception went well, even things that didn't involve the food! We decided to go with the pasta buffet, which to some people may seem like the cheap cop-out, but trust me, Relish Catering provided delicious food at a very reasonable price. Of all the vendors we used, relish did the best job, and I simply cannot say enough good things about them! The food is one of the most important aspects of a wedding and they most certainly made it memorable for my husband, myself and all of our guest.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Relish did an amazing job catering our wedding at Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, Colorado. From the moment that we first came in for a tasting, we felt at ease and well taken care of. Jordan and Stephanie were amazing and were great at answering all of my (many) questions about everything from our pie displays to our meal choices. They even worked with me to coordinate an a cappella performance during dinner. We wanted a Mediterranean inspired, locally-sourced meal for our guests, and that's exactly what we got. Everyone told me how delicious dinner was and how much they loved it. I'd definitely recommend Relish to cater any event!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can not say enough great things about Relish Catering & Events. I was a bit stressed because I planned my entire wedding in 5 weeks, and Jordan eased my mind by getting us in for a tasting right away and even took our vision and made it a reality. The food was AMAZING! Our decor and tables looked so beautiful! And I truly feel if it wasn't for Relish, our event wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did. All of the staff were exceptional and friendly and made us feel like we were the only ones they were working with, even when I know they were super busy with other weddings and events during the always busy September wedding month. I would highly recommend them for your special event!

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/24/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We recently worked with Jordan at Relish Catering and Events for our late August wedding, and were so impressed!!! Jordan was incredible; always available to answer any questions we had, super professional, very sweet, and a true joy and pleasure to work with. She made planning our wedding a breeze. Relish not only provides AMAZING food (we received tons of compliments on how incredible the food was, and I have found that to be rare at weddings...), but they coordinate all rentals, and provide an excellent and accommodating staff. They treated my new husband and I so well and helped us with anything we needed throughout the event. I have and will continue to recommend Relish to everyone!!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I can't think of another major event with better food. We had passed drinks and appetizers during cocktail hour, and the food during dinner was amazing! There was barely any left at the end of the night. I loved that Relish worked with us to make the dinner "very Colorado" - we had beef with green chile sauce or Fat Tire reduction with mushrooms and onions, and trout for the main dishes. It was fantastic. I LOVED the vegetarian empanadas and buffalo meatballs we had as appetizers, too, and the shrimp cocktails were extremely popular. The salad we had was also fantastic; family members who abhor vegetables even liked the salad. It was amazing and I would recommend Relish for any event.

Profile Picture Holly, 7/5/14, 6 Reviews