Relish Catering & Events Reviews

Relish Catering & Events 1
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/04/2019

Fantastic! Delicious!

Amazing food and service! Everything went perfectly and smoothly and our guest LOVED the food!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Karen Wilk · Married on 06/22/2019

A wonderfully catered meal

Relish catering catered our rehearsal dinner and did a professional, amazing job. The beef, chicken and vegetables were cooked to perfection and our guests were talking about it weeks later. We would definitely hire them again for an event.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Christina · Married on 06/01/2019

5-Star Food and Service!

We worked with Rebekah from Relish and she was wonderful! We changed our menu up a bit once it got closer to our wedding day, and she set up a tasting for us to try the items we hadn't already tasted. Relish's food was amazing and all the guests loved it too. They also sent us home with lots of leftovers that we got to enjoy for a week or so after the wedding. I would highly recommend using Relish for your catering needs!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Relish Catering & Events 2
  • Nicole

Nicole Belanger · Married on 06/01/2019

Wow! Just wow!

Relish is the best! They did our wedding and we are looking for a reason to hire them again. Courtney and the relish team were amazing.They promised an emotional experience and they delivered. My Dad, a professional chef, was impressed by the quality, preparation, and presentation. From the roasted vegetables to the beef and salmon cooked to perfection, we will be talking about this meal for a long time. let's not forget the absolutely adorable bartenders they were entertainment all by themselves. Thank you Relish for such an amazing experience. We will find a reason to hire you guys again.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Kate · Married on 05/18/2019

Delicious food and great service!

We really appreciated how flexible Relish was throughout the whole process. We were a little thrown off when they served us ham during our initial tasting but when we went for our wedding tasting we could barely think of any notes to give them. Everything was absolutely fantastic and tasted equally amazing on the day of. We had Thai peanut chicken skewers, plantain chips with avocado mousse, stuffed pepedew peppers and our FAVORITE - spanakopita. For our buffet, we had grilled chicken and Colorado trout with quinoa and lots of veggies. We loved how much of “us” the food brought with it. It totally reflected our personalities and taste in food. Although we were nervous after dealing with what felt like a lot of turnover, ultimately working with Rebekah made that all a distant memory. She was amazing and on the day of came and brought us apps herself. We also wanted to share apps and champagne by ourselves in the bridal suite immediately after the ceremony and they made that perfect. They helped orchestrate the entire day and just completely and totally came through for us. They did an incredible job and everyone raved about the food for days (including us!) we also loved that we were served first with a plate full of a little bit of everything. We left with barely any leftovers which we took as a pretty solid sign that our guests couldn’t get enough. Thank you Rebekah and Relish staff for helping make our day so amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Michele · Married on 10/21/2018

This vendor was so completely perfect

This caterer was incredible. I was confident until the very end all my expectations would be met. They handled everything from my food to the rentals and it was delicious and so beautiful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Emily · Married on 10/07/2018

Yummy Food

Relish was amazing. Their food was excellent. When we went in for a tasting, they had picked a great menu and we were easily able to change whatever we wanted about it. Stephanie was assigned to our event and she did an amazing job answering all my e-mails and walking us through everything. The day-of, the food was excellent and the wait staff did an excellent job. Relish does a really wonderful job at creating amazing food at an affordable price.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/23/2018

Great food, easy to work with, nice people, professional

Relish catered for my wedding in September. They were so easy to work with. Stephanie was responsive and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The tasting was good. We did not like one of the appetizers and switched it out basically a week before the wedding and they worked it out perfectly. I know they do order their food in advance and they were able to switch out and let us have scallops for appetizers. That was so yummy. We had steak and chicken for our guests and everything was cooked perfect. I love the beets salad. Guests were commenting how good the food was.

They are also great with set up. They helped me set up my DIY decorations so I could relax and focus on what I needed to do. We had such a great time! I would definitely recommend them to friends or companies to do weddings or events.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Charlotte Siska · Married on 09/08/2018

Relish is the best

Stephanie was an amazing coordinator, and the food was great! They got rentals for us cheap, and Stephanie was super flexible with our ever-changing ideas. Many people told us how great the food was. They let us take the leftovers home, and even after two weeks the food was delicious. I would highly recommend Relish!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Michele · Married on 08/18/2018

From the first moment I spoke to Karen, I knew Relish was the one! I explained what I had in mind, my budget and my wedding date. Since it was just 3 months away, they were fully booked! Much to my delight, Karen, the Owner, said she would take on my event and do it herself! Within 30 minutes she called me back with a menu plan and estimate.

Needless to say, she and her awesome staff did not disappoint. Since I am in California and my wedding was in Colorado, I had so many questions. EVERY call or email was answered and always with a smile. They never made ma feel like I was bothering them (and there were LOTS of calls). I was amazed by how often the answer was, “That’s included” or “We’ve already handled that”.

They also referred me to other EXCELLENT companies that made my wedding PERFECT! The DJ Guy, All Digital Photography, and at the last minute even a lighting professional!

The food was delish! My guests loved it. Everything was so beautiful, the guidance provided from food, tables, linens, room set up, was priceless! My mother in law even hired them for another event! The Catering staff did a phenomenal job making my special day stress free. We just can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

The food is SO amazing! Stephanie is absolutely amazing and so sweet to work with. When our venue forgot and had not ordered the salad plates for our plated salad at dinner, Relish rallied, provided, and served the salad on paper plates. Even though it was embarrassing having to use paper plates, it was better than not having anything to eat the salad on at all. My quests have commented on how good the food was.
    There were quests who didn’t show up and Relish even boxed up to go boxes of leftover food for my husband and I to take home!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Shanna · Married on 06/08/2018

Sooo delicious! Our guests could not stop talking about how good the food was! We loved Relish because they do local ingredients and you can truly customize your menu. Tegan and her team were amazing not only in preparing the menu and details before had, but the day-off staff was so friendly and truly added to the feel of the day.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Mesha · Married on 12/09/2017

Stephanie with Relish Catering is AMAZING! We absolutely loved working with her from start to finish. She is so friendly and sweet. Stephanie was always very quick to respond to any questions we had. She provided helpful suggestions in regards to our wedding timeline and menu. Relish and Stephanie made my husband and I feel valued and important and we immediately knew we made the right decision in choosing them. Our guests raved about our food and the service they provided during our wedding. Thank you Stephanie and Relish- we really appreciate all you did for us! <3

Sent on 12/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2017

Amazing staff, incredible food and reasonably priced! Everyone at our wedding raved over the food! 270+ people and the catering was without a hitch!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kate · Married on 10/21/2017

If you get a chance to work with Stephanie, you are already in good hands. They provided our guests with everything to make a perfect wedding day. We had flavored water and lemonade for the ceremony, amazing hors-d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and buffet-style dinner. Our guests got to try different flavors from around the world and everyone left full and happy. They always say the key to a good wedding starts with good food, and our day was perfect.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Julie · Married on 10/06/2017

I can't speak highly enough of Tegan and the staff at Relish. They completely customized our menu and we received so many compliments about both the service and the food at our wedding. Thank you, Relish for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/29/2017

We absolutely loved having Relish Catering and Events cater our wedding! Tegan was fantastic to work with and the night seemed to go so smoothly. Our guests commented countless times on how good the food tasted. The staff was incredibly friendly and professional. Thank you for helping make it such a great night!

Sent on 10/08/2017

John · Married on 06/10/2017

We chose Relish from the list of 3 caterers that were approved at our venue (Auraria Campus). They were the only place that invited us in for a chef prepared lunch and to design our custom menu. We worked with Natalie who provided wonderful suggestions and designed a delicious and memorable dinner and event. Relish also coordinated all of the rentals for the ceremony and reception, and the service staff for the reception. The staff was wonderful and the service was outstanding. Thank you!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Allie · Married on 11/19/2016

From start to finish Relish delivered a wonderful wedding for us. What initially sold me on Relish was working with Stephanie at our tasting. She was the only caterer that worked with what I was looking for - for our wedding and didn't just give me menus to select from. I really wanted something different and unique and Stephanie did a great job of basically reading my mind and providing for us exactly what we were looking for. I also felt like they charged a very reasonable price for all of their services. The day of went smoothly, and their staff was wonderful and friendly to our guests. We received numerous compliments on the quality of our food! I would recommend any couple to use Relish for their upcoming event, especially if you're looking for something more tailored to you as a couple.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2016

Tegan and the whole team at Relish Catering was AMAZING! First, they asked a ton of questions about our wedding theme and budget before we even went to meet with them, and at our first meeting, they presented us with a three course meal, for free, to show us what they could do. Then, Tegan sat down with us and tweaked the menu to accommodate vegetarian, diabetic, and gluten-free guests and gave us a total that was perfectly within our budget, including a butler-passed appetizers cocktail hour, which I didn't think was in our budget, but it totally was! I cannot tell you how many people complemented the food at the wedding--it was absolutely fantastic!

Tegan and the rest of the office staff also helped us set up a payment plan after my husband lost his job, so that we could have the wedding of our dreams despite suddenly finding our budget blown apart by an unexpected layoff!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2016

Picking out a good caterer was very important to us and when we very first met Stephanie, we knew we wanted to work with Relish Catering. We started with a tasting while building our own custom menu/proposal. It is a VERY smart business model, because the food is amazing and makes you interested right away. They literally created a menu with everything we loved and more. We even got to do a second tasting to make sure the menu was on point. We are so glad we did, since you truly do not have much time to sit down and enjoy it at the wedding. We were concerned about how much a caterer would cost, but they worked wonderfully with our budget and helped us make some cost effective choices when we were pushing it. Stephanie was always available for every single little question we had. She was great at the walk through and we were confident that the night would go off without a hitch, which it did. I highly recommend Relish to everyone for any event!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/04/2016

We met with A LOT of catering companies for our wedding before finding Relish, and they were worth the wait! Relish was not only hands down the BEST food we tasted, but they were also one of the most affordable catering companies we met with! The food is delicious, truly, and features locally sourced ingredients which was important to us. All of our guests raved about the quality and told us it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. My new husband and I lost track of time with the photographer and inadvertently kept guests waiting for dinner to be served. No one even noticed because Relish continued to serve our passed appetizers (YUM) and they plated and the salads (which were delicious!) to keep the guests full and busy while they waited. The service was absolutely excellent, the Captain made sure the newlyweds' cocktails were always refreshed and brought us plates of appetizers and dinner while we were busily greeting people during the dinner hour. They also thoughtfully boxed up dinner for us to take with us after our wedding because as the bride and groom there was hardly time to enjoy the delicious food. Everything- quality, food presentation, service, responsiveness, and value- were top notch. I cannot recommend Relish for your event highly enough!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Caitlin · Married on 07/23/2016

Relish was a highlight of our wedding planning process. We met with Stephanie about 7 months before our wedding- she was nice, extremely responsive over email, and gave us great catering recommendations. We did a taste test of their food before ever signing a contract, which I really appreciated. Their food is AMAZING. Stephanie kept in great touch with us all through the process…even responding to communications from my mom, my husband's mom and sister, etc. Every email and phone call was professional and helpful. The guests LOVED the food both at the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have total confidence in Relish food and service the day of our wedding. The prices are extremely competitive and Stephanie was really helpful with keeping things within our budget. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Abrian · Married on 07/09/2016

We were very happy with Relish as our caterer. Stephanie was our contact person and she was great to work with. She helped us create the perfect stations menu that fit our personality. The food is delicious and the service the day of our wedding was great. They set all the tables, chairs and linens up and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. During the planning stages Stephanie was always available to answer questions and add and take away items from our contract as needed. Relish is more than just food at a wedding. They are service that goes above and beyond and I think you should consider that when choosing a caterer as this is such a stressful time where you need professional yet understanding people by your side. Plus we got lots of compliments on the food which was great! We also got lots of leftovers that they boxed up for us to take home which was very nice of them. We had an amazing experience with Relish and I would highly recommend them as they were reasonably priced and you receive such a high value for what you are paying for we couldn’t be happier with our choice!

Sent on 08/01/2016