Relish Catering & Events Reviews

126 | Denver, CO

126 Reviews for Relish Catering & Events

Michele · Married on 10/21/2018

This vendor was so completely perfect

This caterer was incredible. I was confident until the very end all my expectations would be met. They handled everything from my food to the rentals and it was delicious and so beautiful. Highly recommend.

Emily · Married on 10/07/2018

Yummy Food

Relish was amazing. Their food was excellent. When we went in for a tasting, they had picked a great menu and we were easily able to change whatever we wanted about it. Stephanie was assigned to our event and she did an amazing job answering all my e-mails and walking us through everything. The day-of, the food was excellent and the wait staff did an excellent job. Relish does a really wonderful job at creating amazing food at an affordable price.

• Julia

Julia · Married on 09/23/2018

Great food, easy to work with, nice people, professional

Relish catered for my wedding in September. They were so easy to work with. Stephanie was responsive and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The tasting was good. We did not like one of the appetizers and switched it out basically a week before the wedding and they worked it out perfectly. I know they do order their food in advance and they were able to switch out and let us have scallops for appetizers. That was so yummy. We had steak and chicken for our guests and everything was cooked perfect. I love the beets salad. Guests were commenting how good the food was.

They are also great with set up. They helped me set up my DIY decorations so I could relax and focus on what I needed to do. We had such a great time! I would definitely recommend them to friends or companies to do weddings or events.

Charlotte Siska · Married on 09/08/2018

Relish is the best

Stephanie was an amazing coordinator, and the food was great! They got rentals for us cheap, and Stephanie was super flexible with our ever-changing ideas. Many people told us how great the food was. They let us take the leftovers home, and even after two weeks the food was delicious. I would highly recommend Relish!

Michele · Married on 08/18/2018

From the first moment I spoke to Karen, I knew Relish was the one! I explained what I had in mind, my budget and my wedding date. Since it was just 3 months away, they were fully booked! Much to my delight, Karen, the Owner, said she would take on my event and do it herself! Within 30 minutes she called me back with a menu plan and estimate.

Needless to say, she and her awesome staff did not disappoint. Since I am in California and my wedding was in Colorado, I had so many questions. EVERY call or email was answered and always with a smile. They never made ma feel like I was bothering them (and there were LOTS of calls). I was amazed by how often the answer was, “That’s included” or “We’ve already handled that”.

They also referred me to other EXCELLENT companies that made my wedding PERFECT! The DJ Guy, All Digital Photography, and at the last minute even a lighting professional!

The food was delish! My guests loved it. Everything was so beautiful, the guidance provided from food, tables, linens, room set up, was priceless! My mother in law even hired them for another event! The Catering staff did a phenomenal job making my special day stress free. We just can’t thank them enough!

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

The food is SO amazing! Stephanie is absolutely amazing and so sweet to work with. When our venue forgot and had not ordered the salad plates for our plated salad at dinner, Relish rallied, provided, and served the salad on paper plates. Even though it was embarrassing having to use paper plates, it was better than not having anything to eat the salad on at all. My quests have commented on how good the food was.
    There were quests who didn’t show up and Relish even boxed up to go boxes of leftover food for my husband and I to take home!

Shanna · Married on 06/08/2018

Sooo delicious! Our guests could not stop talking about how good the food was! We loved Relish because they do local ingredients and you can truly customize your menu. Tegan and her team were amazing not only in preparing the menu and details before had, but the day-off staff was so friendly and truly added to the feel of the day.

Mesha · Married on 12/09/2017

Stephanie with Relish Catering is AMAZING! We absolutely loved working with her from start to finish. She is so friendly and sweet. Stephanie was always very quick to respond to any questions we had. She provided helpful suggestions in regards to our wedding timeline and menu. Relish and Stephanie made my husband and I feel valued and important and we immediately knew we made the right decision in choosing them. Our guests raved about our food and the service they provided during our wedding. Thank you Stephanie and Relish- we really appreciate all you did for us! <3

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2017

Amazing staff, incredible food and reasonably priced! Everyone at our wedding raved over the food! 270+ people and the catering was without a hitch!

Kate · Married on 10/21/2017

If you get a chance to work with Stephanie, you are already in good hands. They provided our guests with everything to make a perfect wedding day. We had flavored water and lemonade for the ceremony, amazing hors-d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and buffet-style dinner. Our guests got to try different flavors from around the world and everyone left full and happy. They always say the key to a good wedding starts with good food, and our day was perfect.

Julie · Married on 10/06/2017

I can't speak highly enough of Tegan and the staff at Relish. They completely customized our menu and we received so many compliments about both the service and the food at our wedding. Thank you, Relish for making our wedding day so memorable!

Natalie · Married on 07/29/2017

We absolutely loved having Relish Catering and Events cater our wedding! Tegan was fantastic to work with and the night seemed to go so smoothly. Our guests commented countless times on how good the food tasted. The staff was incredibly friendly and professional. Thank you for helping make it such a great night!

John · Married on 06/10/2017

We chose Relish from the list of 3 caterers that were approved at our venue (Auraria Campus). They were the only place that invited us in for a chef prepared lunch and to design our custom menu. We worked with Natalie who provided wonderful suggestions and designed a delicious and memorable dinner and event. Relish also coordinated all of the rentals for the ceremony and reception, and the service staff for the reception. The staff was wonderful and the service was outstanding. Thank you!

Allie · Married on 11/19/2016

From start to finish Relish delivered a wonderful wedding for us. What initially sold me on Relish was working with Stephanie at our tasting. She was the only caterer that worked with what I was looking for - for our wedding and didn't just give me menus to select from. I really wanted something different and unique and Stephanie did a great job of basically reading my mind and providing for us exactly what we were looking for. I also felt like they charged a very reasonable price for all of their services. The day of went smoothly, and their staff was wonderful and friendly to our guests. We received numerous compliments on the quality of our food! I would recommend any couple to use Relish for their upcoming event, especially if you're looking for something more tailored to you as a couple.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2016

Tegan and the whole team at Relish Catering was AMAZING! First, they asked a ton of questions about our wedding theme and budget before we even went to meet with them, and at our first meeting, they presented us with a three course meal, for free, to show us what they could do. Then, Tegan sat down with us and tweaked the menu to accommodate vegetarian, diabetic, and gluten-free guests and gave us a total that was perfectly within our budget, including a butler-passed appetizers cocktail hour, which I didn't think was in our budget, but it totally was! I cannot tell you how many people complemented the food at the wedding--it was absolutely fantastic!

Tegan and the rest of the office staff also helped us set up a payment plan after my husband lost his job, so that we could have the wedding of our dreams despite suddenly finding our budget blown apart by an unexpected layoff!

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2016

Picking out a good caterer was very important to us and when we very first met Stephanie, we knew we wanted to work with Relish Catering. We started with a tasting while building our own custom menu/proposal. It is a VERY smart business model, because the food is amazing and makes you interested right away. They literally created a menu with everything we loved and more. We even got to do a second tasting to make sure the menu was on point. We are so glad we did, since you truly do not have much time to sit down and enjoy it at the wedding. We were concerned about how much a caterer would cost, but they worked wonderfully with our budget and helped us make some cost effective choices when we were pushing it. Stephanie was always available for every single little question we had. She was great at the walk through and we were confident that the night would go off without a hitch, which it did. I highly recommend Relish to everyone for any event!

Lindsey · Married on 09/04/2016

We met with A LOT of catering companies for our wedding before finding Relish, and they were worth the wait! Relish was not only hands down the BEST food we tasted, but they were also one of the most affordable catering companies we met with! The food is delicious, truly, and features locally sourced ingredients which was important to us. All of our guests raved about the quality and told us it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. My new husband and I lost track of time with the photographer and inadvertently kept guests waiting for dinner to be served. No one even noticed because Relish continued to serve our passed appetizers (YUM) and they plated and the salads (which were delicious!) to keep the guests full and busy while they waited. The service was absolutely excellent, the Captain made sure the newlyweds' cocktails were always refreshed and brought us plates of appetizers and dinner while we were busily greeting people during the dinner hour. They also thoughtfully boxed up dinner for us to take with us after our wedding because as the bride and groom there was hardly time to enjoy the delicious food. Everything- quality, food presentation, service, responsiveness, and value- were top notch. I cannot recommend Relish for your event highly enough!

Caitlin · Married on 07/23/2016

Relish was a highlight of our wedding planning process. We met with Stephanie about 7 months before our wedding- she was nice, extremely responsive over email, and gave us great catering recommendations. We did a taste test of their food before ever signing a contract, which I really appreciated. Their food is AMAZING. Stephanie kept in great touch with us all through the process…even responding to communications from my mom, my husband's mom and sister, etc. Every email and phone call was professional and helpful. The guests LOVED the food both at the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have total confidence in Relish food and service the day of our wedding. The prices are extremely competitive and Stephanie was really helpful with keeping things within our budget. THANK YOU!!

Abrian · Married on 07/09/2016

We were very happy with Relish as our caterer. Stephanie was our contact person and she was great to work with. She helped us create the perfect stations menu that fit our personality. The food is delicious and the service the day of our wedding was great. They set all the tables, chairs and linens up and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. During the planning stages Stephanie was always available to answer questions and add and take away items from our contract as needed. Relish is more than just food at a wedding. They are service that goes above and beyond and I think you should consider that when choosing a caterer as this is such a stressful time where you need professional yet understanding people by your side. Plus we got lots of compliments on the food which was great! We also got lots of leftovers that they boxed up for us to take home which was very nice of them. We had an amazing experience with Relish and I would highly recommend them as they were reasonably priced and you receive such a high value for what you are paying for we couldn’t be happier with our choice!

Eugene · Married on 07/03/2016

My wife and I were so lucky to come across Relish Catering, as they did an amazing job. The food was amazing, including the main dish, the sides and desert. We've been to few weddings, and the food cannot even compare to it. The wedding day could be stressful, but their staff were very helpful and did a great job organizing it. I would recommend Relish Catering to anyone. It was helpful that they invited us for tasting before we made the decision; it felt like we were at some fancy restaurant.

Thank you so much for making our Wedding day amazing, and be a part of it,
    ThuyDuong and Eugene

All of my guests talked about 3 things: the gorgeous venue, the meaningful ceremony, and THE FOOD! So many people talked about the amazing, delicious FOOD! Relish was awesome. Set up was delightful and the food was SO tasty. My mom's friend even pulled me aside and said, "this is THE BEST wedding food I have EVER had." And she's been to a lot of weddings.... Relish is GREAT!

Let's face it, wedding reception food isn't always memorable. However, Relish is onto something. Catered food can, in fact, be fantastic and Relish pulled it off. They served a menu that was primarily locally sourced which was extra cool. Relish catered our wedding reception and not only can I say that I actually ate my meal (salad and entree) but people were actually raving about the food. So, if you are interested in a catering company that works incredibly close with their clients, that meets or exceeds the desires of those clients (no matter how many different dietary restrictions they throw at them) and create absolutely delicious menus that don't break the bank, Relish is a fantastic partner. I would highly recommend Relish and would absolutely look forward to working with them again.

Relish Catering did a fantastic job with our wedding! Throughout the booking process we were very pleased with their willingness to work with us on the details to make our wedding exactly what we wanted. They responded to most emails within 24 hours and were available to answer questions by phone, whenever needed. We are also very impressed with their willingness to allow us to provide some of our heritage traditional foods, ourselves. They were incredibly helpful and professional and were very conscientious of our budget and our theme. We also appreciated that they were not pushy about using their rental items and allowing us the opportunity to provide some our own items in order to cut down on costs! The food quality was great! We had BBQ and our guests are still raving to us about how great the food and service was! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

My now husband and I got married in Lyons this past July. After doing a lot of researched we narrowed our caterer down to Relish and a few others. What made Relish stand out from the others was the pleasantness and responsiveness when communicating with them. Stephanie was great and handled all our questions and concerns quickly and in a very professional manner. This was particularly important for us because we were planning a distance wedding. She even handled my gluten free service ware panic immediately and with a very practical solution (this happened the day prior to the wedding).

We had 115 people at our wedding and while we did have leftovers, we didn’t have buckets and buckets of them. She nailed the amount of food for our estimated guest list and was there personally to see everything set up. Relish provided bartenders whom were fun to chat with as you passed the bar area.

Best of all? The food was DELICIOUS! And I know this even though brides rarely have a chance to eat on their wedding day because immediately after we entered the reception tent and were announced, they served myself and the groom a full plate of food, even before the rest of our guests had stood up to get in line for the buffet. We thought this was brilliant because it meant that while our guests were saying hi to each other and getting up to get their own food, we had a chance to actually eat before making the social rounds.

I really enjoyed the materials they brought with them – coffee mugs and wine glasses. They were perhaps not the most expensive ones we could’ve had if we’d purchased them ourselves but they looked great (esp. the wine glasses).

I’d highly recommend Relish for any catering situation and thank them for helping our wedding be a grand success.