Relish Catering & Events Reviews

143 Reviews for Relish Catering & Events

• Kassie

Kassie Mooney · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Excellent food!

We chose Relish Catering for our wedding and the food was amazing! So many of our guests commented on how delicious it was and some even asked for their information for their upcoming events. We chose buffet style and it went smoothly. The only complaint is that they cleaned up too quickly so people couldn't go back for more food -- even though we had a ton leftover. Overall, the staff was wonderful to work with and helped us plan our rentals and ensured our day went as planned.

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • Andrew-and-Ashley

Ashley McLaughlin · Married on 12/31/2019

Your guests will be amazed!!!

I have never been to a wedding where guests raved about the food. My husband and I are huge foodies so this was a very important part of our wedding and Relish exceeded all of our expectations. They customized our menu to perfection and everything from the tasting to the wedding reception was executed perfectly. Courtney was such a pleasure so work with and put all of my bridal nerves to rest. Relish is the most incredible catering company I have ever seen and I am so grateful we had them for our New Years Eve wedding. The food was perfect.

Sent on 01/10/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Mcpherson · Married on 11/09/2019

Fall Wedding

The entire planning process with Relish was absolutely amazing. Courtney was so responsive and helpful throughout the process. From developing our personalized menu to the day of event staff, we had a great experience. The food was fantastic and their desserts are AMAZING!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Grace Herion · Married on 10/12/2019

Best service and best food

They were a pleasure to work with and everyone said it was some of the best wedding food they'd ever had! People went up for seconds and thirds! Truly one of our favorite vendors we were with for our wedding. Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Rochelle Briscoe · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent vendor

From the beginning, Relish stood out among other caterers, as they helped us create our own menu for our wedding when we met with them for the tasting. They were very flexible, responsive, and professional. They helped us create our dessert bar and were open to last-minute changes. More expensive than others, but worth it. I’m glad we chose them for our wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Casey

Casey Scherrer · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Food and Service!

We hired Relish Catering for our wedding and it was an incredible experience. The tasting was a lot of fun, very personal, and one of the most enjoyable aspects of the planning process. Relish was very responsive throughout the months leading up to our wedding, especially when it came to making adjustments and changes to our order. We worked with Rebekah and she was an absolute delight. The day of our wedding, the staff was excellent and took very good care of us. They were kind and respectful, and even our guests commented on how wonderful the catering service (for a plated dinner) was. The food itself was fabulous. All of our guests raved about how much they enjoyed dinner. We had Colorado Trout as one of our meal options, and we fooled many of our guests who assumed it was salmon! They worked beautifully with our planner and vendor team, and played a huge role in the overall flow and success of the night. If you're looking for excellent service, great tasting food, and an enjoyable catering experience for your wedding, I highly recommend Relish Catering.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Linnaea

Linnaea · Married on 07/28/2019

Excellent and delicious! Guests were very complimentary

Relish provided a wonderful experience throughout the planning and wedding day. Rahea, our Relish coordinator, was unbelievably attentive to all of the customized details and preferences my husband and parents had and she was also able to provide great suggestions and alternatives when needed. The food was so fresh and delicious and the guests complimented it long after the event. The service went very smoothly on the day of the event. Thank you chef and thank you staff!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/04/2019

Fantastic! Delicious!

Amazing food and service! Everything went perfectly and smoothly and our guest LOVED the food!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Danni

Danni Schneider · Married on 06/23/2019

Really great!

We were admittedly difficult clients that wanted an all-vegetarian wedding. Relish had no problems with that at all and let us custom-design a menu exactly how we wanted it. At our first meeting, they asked us our favorite foods and meals that were meaningful to us, then came back with a complete menu that reflected our tastes perfectly. We were able to taste the full final menu at our second tasting and refine all the details. It was important to me to choose the place settings and flatware, and they let me go wild at the rental showroom. All of the staff (including day-of) was kind and courteous, and our guests loved the food. They also made our (small) wedding cake and all the desserts. I was pleased (and surprised!) to see our contact at the wedding; she even gave us some cake-cutting tips. We didn't have any leftovers!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Karen Wilk · Married on 06/22/2019

A wonderfully catered meal

Relish catering catered our rehearsal dinner and did a professional, amazing job. The beef, chicken and vegetables were cooked to perfection and our guests were talking about it weeks later. We would definitely hire them again for an event.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Christina · Married on 06/01/2019

5-Star Food and Service!

We worked with Rebekah from Relish and she was wonderful! We changed our menu up a bit once it got closer to our wedding day, and she set up a tasting for us to try the items we hadn't already tasted. Relish's food was amazing and all the guests loved it too. They also sent us home with lots of leftovers that we got to enjoy for a week or so after the wedding. I would highly recommend using Relish for your catering needs!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Belanger · Married on 06/01/2019

Wow! Just wow!

Relish is the best! They did our wedding and we are looking for a reason to hire them again. Courtney and the relish team were amazing.They promised an emotional experience and they delivered. My Dad, a professional chef, was impressed by the quality, preparation, and presentation. From the roasted vegetables to the beef and salmon cooked to perfection, we will be talking about this meal for a long time. let's not forget the absolutely adorable bartenders they were entertainment all by themselves. Thank you Relish for such an amazing experience. We will find a reason to hire you guys again.

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Steph

Steph Adams · Married on 05/26/2019

The best wedding food our friends have ever eaten!

Relish was absolutely incredible catering our wedding! The entire experience was enjoyable - from design through the big day. They were helpful, professional, and ensured we were completely satisfied through the process. On the day of our wedding, Relish didn't miss a beat! And our guests told us over and over again how it was the BEST wedding food they had ever eaten; even months later, our friends are still talking about it! Courtney, our event designer, is a true gem and one-of-a-kind. She takes great pride in her work and takes the time to get you to know you as people. By the end of the process, it felt like she was a close friend. I can not say enough good things about Relish - you'd be crazy to look anywhere else!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Sara

Sara Truppo · Married on 05/24/2019

Delicious food at a reasonable price!

I was so relieved to find Relish! I thought I had another caterer lined up but the tasting went poorly so I was scrambling to find a new team at the last minute. Courtney and the crew at Relish saved the day! They were professional and allowed us to do a chef's tasting and a menu tasting of our selections. Their food is wonderful and they even were open to making a creative app to suit our family from Spain! Definitely check them out.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Kate · Married on 05/18/2019

Delicious food and great service!

We really appreciated how flexible Relish was throughout the whole process. We were a little thrown off when they served us ham during our initial tasting but when we went for our wedding tasting we could barely think of any notes to give them. Everything was absolutely fantastic and tasted equally amazing on the day of. We had Thai peanut chicken skewers, plantain chips with avocado mousse, stuffed pepedew peppers and our FAVORITE - spanakopita. For our buffet, we had grilled chicken and Colorado trout with quinoa and lots of veggies. We loved how much of “us” the food brought with it. It totally reflected our personalities and taste in food. Although we were nervous after dealing with what felt like a lot of turnover, ultimately working with Rebekah made that all a distant memory. She was amazing and on the day of came and brought us apps herself. We also wanted to share apps and champagne by ourselves in the bridal suite immediately after the ceremony and they made that perfect. They helped orchestrate the entire day and just completely and totally came through for us. They did an incredible job and everyone raved about the food for days (including us!) we also loved that we were served first with a plate full of a little bit of everything. We left with barely any leftovers which we took as a pretty solid sign that our guests couldn’t get enough. Thank you Rebekah and Relish staff for helping make our day so amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Michele · Married on 10/21/2018

This vendor was so completely perfect

This caterer was incredible. I was confident until the very end all my expectations would be met. They handled everything from my food to the rentals and it was delicious and so beautiful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Emily · Married on 10/07/2018

Yummy Food

Relish was amazing. Their food was excellent. When we went in for a tasting, they had picked a great menu and we were easily able to change whatever we wanted about it. Stephanie was assigned to our event and she did an amazing job answering all my e-mails and walking us through everything. The day-of, the food was excellent and the wait staff did an excellent job. Relish does a really wonderful job at creating amazing food at an affordable price.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/23/2018

Great food, easy to work with, nice people, professional

Relish catered for my wedding in September. They were so easy to work with. Stephanie was responsive and answered all my questions in a timely manner. The tasting was good. We did not like one of the appetizers and switched it out basically a week before the wedding and they worked it out perfectly. I know they do order their food in advance and they were able to switch out and let us have scallops for appetizers. That was so yummy. We had steak and chicken for our guests and everything was cooked perfect. I love the beets salad. Guests were commenting how good the food was.

They are also great with set up. They helped me set up my DIY decorations so I could relax and focus on what I needed to do. We had such a great time! I would definitely recommend them to friends or companies to do weddings or events.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Charlotte Siska · Married on 09/08/2018

Relish is the best

Stephanie was an amazing coordinator, and the food was great! They got rentals for us cheap, and Stephanie was super flexible with our ever-changing ideas. Many people told us how great the food was. They let us take the leftovers home, and even after two weeks the food was delicious. I would highly recommend Relish!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Michele · Married on 08/18/2018

From the first moment I spoke to Karen, I knew Relish was the one! I explained what I had in mind, my budget and my wedding date. Since it was just 3 months away, they were fully booked! Much to my delight, Karen, the Owner, said she would take on my event and do it herself! Within 30 minutes she called me back with a menu plan and estimate.

Needless to say, she and her awesome staff did not disappoint. Since I am in California and my wedding was in Colorado, I had so many questions. EVERY call or email was answered and always with a smile. They never made ma feel like I was bothering them (and there were LOTS of calls). I was amazed by how often the answer was, “That’s included” or “We’ve already handled that”.

They also referred me to other EXCELLENT companies that made my wedding PERFECT! The DJ Guy, All Digital Photography, and at the last minute even a lighting professional!

The food was delish! My guests loved it. Everything was so beautiful, the guidance provided from food, tables, linens, room set up, was priceless! My mother in law even hired them for another event! The Catering staff did a phenomenal job making my special day stress free. We just can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

The food is SO amazing! Stephanie is absolutely amazing and so sweet to work with. When our venue forgot and had not ordered the salad plates for our plated salad at dinner, Relish rallied, provided, and served the salad on paper plates. Even though it was embarrassing having to use paper plates, it was better than not having anything to eat the salad on at all. My quests have commented on how good the food was.
    There were quests who didn’t show up and Relish even boxed up to go boxes of leftover food for my husband and I to take home!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Shanna · Married on 06/08/2018

Sooo delicious! Our guests could not stop talking about how good the food was! We loved Relish because they do local ingredients and you can truly customize your menu. Tegan and her team were amazing not only in preparing the menu and details before had, but the day-off staff was so friendly and truly added to the feel of the day.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Mesha · Married on 12/09/2017

Stephanie with Relish Catering is AMAZING! We absolutely loved working with her from start to finish. She is so friendly and sweet. Stephanie was always very quick to respond to any questions we had. She provided helpful suggestions in regards to our wedding timeline and menu. Relish and Stephanie made my husband and I feel valued and important and we immediately knew we made the right decision in choosing them. Our guests raved about our food and the service they provided during our wedding. Thank you Stephanie and Relish- we really appreciate all you did for us! <3

Sent on 12/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2017

Amazing staff, incredible food and reasonably priced! Everyone at our wedding raved over the food! 270+ people and the catering was without a hitch!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kate · Married on 10/21/2017

If you get a chance to work with Stephanie, you are already in good hands. They provided our guests with everything to make a perfect wedding day. We had flavored water and lemonade for the ceremony, amazing hors-d'oeuvres for cocktail hour and buffet-style dinner. Our guests got to try different flavors from around the world and everyone left full and happy. They always say the key to a good wedding starts with good food, and our day was perfect.

Sent on 10/24/2017