Reign of Beauty Reviews

10 | New York, NY

10 Reviews for Reign of Beauty

Marie K. · Getting married on 06/01/2023

Excellent makeup artist

Kathryn has done my makeup before, so on my special day I didn’t hesitate to hire her, I knew I was In good hands. She is an amazing makeup artist who loves what she does. She took all the precautions, wore her face mask and disinfected all her tools and products after each use. She delivered , my makeup lasted all day. I would definitely recommend her if you want to look your best on your wedding or any event .

Sent on 02/01/2021
  • Sophia

Sophia R. · Married on 02/06/2021

It was an amazing experience. She was very professional and she made sure everything was clean and sanitized I loved the experience.

I loved her work so much I’m hiring her again for my daughters sweet sixteen. Made me feel very comfortable. Most important she was sanitary with all her products. Can’t wait for July 😊

Sent on 02/07/2021

Awilda M. · Married on 01/30/2021

Mrs Mercado

Finding Katherine was God looking out for me. I was stressing about looking my best for my wedding. We did our trial and we connected immediately. She even recommended some skin care products for my skin type to prep my skin. My makeup looked flawless yet natural. I worried I would look oily in my T zone but she worked some magic snd I remained non oily yet not dull. I highly recommend Katherine and her prices are very reasonable as well

Sent on 02/03/2021

Awilda M. · Married on 01/30/2021

Mrs Mercado

Sent on 02/03/2021

Karen · Married on 01/24/2021

Beautiful work

I used professional make up service for the first time for my elopement/covid wedding
    I had a quick response when I was inquiring about the service.
    Katherine is very easygoing and professional. Uses high quality products and explains what she is doing while she is working.
    Overall I was very happy with her work.
    Would recommend her services to anyone I know.

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Kassilda

Kassilda C. · Married on 11/14/2020

Worth every penny

I had no idea what I wanted for my makeup on my wedding day. Kathryn helped me patiently come up with the best look that suited me the best. Everyone in the party looked marvelous. Thank you for being such a special part of my wedding.

Sent on 02/02/2021

Kara B. · Married on 11/01/2020

Excellent job on my makeup! 10/10 recommend booking her for your wedding!!!

She is very professional, kind, and easy to get along with. She makes the make-up experience fun with great conversation, and she absolutely KILLS it when it comes down to the actual finished product of the look you are going for. Book her for your wedding!!! EXTREMELY TALENTED!!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Gara W. · Married on 10/24/2020

Fun and everything I wanted it to be

Kathryn is as wonderful of a person as she is a make-up artist. She is kind, flexible, and talented. I always have a great time with her and she always exceeds my expectation. She makes me feel right at home. I am honored to know her and I feel blessed that she has been willing to take me on as a customer. I always feel so beautiful after a visit with Kathryn. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2021
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 02/29/2020

Wedding Makeup

I love my makeup . She was very professional. I will definitely recommend her and I will come back again. Her price is reasonable compare to other vendors. I am very satisfied with the work she did. Thank you 😊

Sent on 03/17/2021

Julie · Married on 02/06/2021

What a Life saver!

My husband and I got married last September with a small gathering of friends and family. It was an outdoor daytime wedding so my makeup had to look perfect and Katy definitely did just that!

Sent on 02/06/2021