Region Weddings Reviews

Region Weddings 6
Region Weddings 7
  • Swhiting

Sarah · Married on 02/02/2019

Region Weddings is the best!

WE LOVE REGION WEDDINGS! Steve is phenomenal! So personable, attentive, and has great quality photos. Any questions or concerns we had for our wedding he was able to assist. Also his team was delightful and were great to work with! Not mention our photos we’re impeccable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Region Weddings's reply:

Hey Sarah, thanks so much for writing this! We had a ball covering your day from getting ready all the way to that packed dance floor!!

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2018

Wouldn't Have Done It Any Other Way

From the beginning, Steve was extremely prompt in his responses and helpful throughout the planning process. He is very organized and obviously an experienced professional. He knows exactly what he is doing, which really put us at ease on our wedding day. The pictures he took turned out absolutely amazing! He is very creative and has great ideas for photos. We wouldn't have chosen anyone else!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Region Weddings's reply:

Hey Sarah! Thanks so much for sharing this here and of course the lovely note you mailed to me. I’m so glad we finally found the snow!! lol

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Photographer

We absolutely LOVED having Steve photograph our wedding. Even before we hired him he was so easy to work with and so accommodating! We live in PA (but got married in Michigan City) and Steve was willing to “meet” with us over FaceTime which was awesome considering our trips back in town were so jam packed! He was very quick to respond to long winded e-mails, helpful with pre-planning family photo lists, and above all else extremely friendly yet professional. On the day of the wedding he showed up early to get a lay of the land and check-in with me to see what I wanted the backdrop of the pictures to be. Even though it was late fall when we got married the sun was out and I was hoping we could incorporate some of the beautiful fall leaves in the background. He had a fantastic way of making that happen to and our pictures turned out better than I could’ve imagined. Also, we had a huge bridal party (11 on each side, plus a jr. bridesmaid, 2 jr. groomsmen, a flower girl, ring bearer, and an usher) and I was joking that we were going to need a rubber chicken to make sure everyone was looking at him and smiling at the same time. He handled our massive amount of people incredibly well. He was courteous yet encouraged everyone to pay attention so we could get a few pictures with everyone and then send them on their way. All of our pictures turned out extremely great and we didn’t need a rubber chicken after all! After the wedding when the pictures were ready to be viewed he invited us over to see them with him and we picked out our photo book photos and prints, which was so awesome! It was great to be with him the first time we saw everything so that he could see our reactions and we could see ourselves on a big TV screen! Overall, I was so impressed with how Steve was able to capture my husband and I in some awesome “staged” and candid moments that I will cherish forever. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Region Weddings 8
    Region Weddings 9
    Region Weddings 10

Region Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words here and on Google. It was such a wonderful day! I still remember wandering around with you outside and coming up with a location for your first look and more. And what a great beach house you chose for getting ready!! I hope you are showing off the album and will enjoy it for years to come.

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Steve and team is amazing! On time, extremely professional, and take breathtaking photos to capture the special memories.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Region Weddings 11
    Region Weddings 12

Hi Nikki,
    Thanks for taking the time to write this. Rain, sleet, ice or snow (sunshine too), it's been a pleasure to photograph yours, Amanda's and Jackie's weddings!! So please accept my own 5 Star Review towards you and Johnny's family and friends, you guys have always treated me great. Thank you again.

Josie · Married on 09/01/2018

Steve and his team were absolutely amazing! They were all so nice and so professional and really added to my wedding day in a really great way. Steve is incredibly focused and professional and along with the phenomenal photos, he also helped to keep everything moving really smoothly with the timeline of the day. He's a total pro. We are so happy with our photos and both of our families were blown away by them as well. We had a ton of compliments and we highly recommend Region Weddings to anyone looking for wedding photos!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Region Weddings's reply:

Thank you Josie!! I can't wait to deliver your wedding book to you. You are going to love it!!

Lauren Wetzel · Married on 05/26/2018

High quality

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Steve. Not only are his photos amazing, but he’s great to work with, flexible, and patient. I was planning my wedding living in Wisconsin and he drove all the way to Milwaukee for our engagement photos. I always felt like I could trust him to provide high quality work and capture great moments from our wedding. He definitely delivered and exceeded my expectations when we received our final products.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Region Weddings 13

Hi Lauren,
    Thank you so much for chiming in here! Your wedding was definitely one of my highlights in 2018. I see you are displaying the spiral staircase shot. I was so glad to do that one for you. I just love the Chapel at VU.

Thanks again,

Ashley Pockrus · Married on 04/07/2018

Recommend Steve and his team to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer

Steve and his team were great to work with! I always recommend him! They were on time and I believe stayed a few extra mi utes to get a few photos we asked for(even when he had everything packed up) you won’t be disappointed with going with Region weddings. You get your photos so fast and they’re beautiful!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Region Weddings 14

Hi Ashley,
    Thank you so much for hopping on here to give this review!! I’m so glad we stepped outside for that night shot in front of the Aberdeen Chapel as it’s one of my faves.

Thanks again,

Nicole Krygsheld · Married on 03/03/2018

Above and beyond

I loved working with Steve. He took my expectations and went completely above and beyond. He was flexible while still getting the shots that were important to me. He and his second shooter got so many shots of things that I did not expect and that I truly cherish now.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Region Weddings's reply:

Thanks for coming here to leave this review Nicole! And congrats to you and Luke on your upcoming new arrival.

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Steve was fantastic!! I had to plan a wedding while living almost 5 hours away and he met with us on weekends, was super responsive via email and was just overall awesome. GREAT value overall and our wedding pictures turned out FANTASTIC. People are constantly commenting about how great they are and it is all due to Steve.

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Region Weddings 15

Region Weddings's reply:

Hey Jessica!! Thank you. I had a tremendous time capturing your big day. I'm so glad we went to the bridge area for pictures. Those are some of my faves. Have a great holiday season!!

Morganne · Married on 10/07/2017

I give Steve a 5/5 without hesitation. He is so talented in the work he does. His passion and love for what he does shows greatly through his work. Steve and his workers are very professional and flexible. He is very quick to reply to any questions or suggestions. I would highly recommend him to anyone who asks for a photographer! He’s amazing. You won’t be disappointed! Thank you Steve for all you did to make our special day even better by capturing our most cherished moments so we can reflect on them as time passes and remember every detail about our wedding day. Thank you.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Region Weddings's reply:

Hi Morganne! I sure do appreciate you taking the time to come hear and leave these lovely comments. One of my favorite images from your wedding is your Dad tying your son’s shoes. It was a great moment! And I’m glad we went to the theater too. That green door against the white building is amazing. Great call!!

Talk soon!

amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Steve photographed our wedding this passed June 2017 and we couldn't be happier with his service. He is professional, extremely talented, easy to work with, and affordable (He offers the best packages in the region). AND he didn't only impresses us once; he captured my sisters wedding back in 2011 and did a phenomenal job then as well. Everyone loved his work so much that another one of my younger sisters booked him as fast as she could for her wedding in October 2018. Steve has spent 2 (going on 3) major life events with our family and we couldn't be more thankful for such an amazing photographer.

Region Weddings's reply:

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you guys next year, if not on the Crown Point bike path before then!! lol See you soon!

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

Steve was absolutley amazing when he shot our wedding! The amount of flexibility he has is truly unheard of. I cannot stress enough how much I recommend him!

Region Weddings's reply:

Your first look is definitely in my top ten Emily! Thank you for the kind words.

Sam · Married on 04/22/2017

Steve is absolutely amazing! He listens to what you want and is very flexible! His prices are incredible compared to so many other photographers I looked into. I had a huge wedding party totaling 20 people and him and his assistant did an awesome job! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Region Weddings 16
    Region Weddings 17
    Region Weddings 18
    Region Weddings 19

Hi Sam,
    I hope your Christmas was good!! I was just going through your photos the other day as I was prepping my 2017 Year In Review. I had a lot of fun with you guys. Thanks you so much for the kind review.

Happy New Year!!

Mallory · Married on 12/17/2016

Steve with Region Weddings was amazing! I can't say enough good things about him! He took the most beautiful pictures for my winter wedding and braved the ice and snow to capture some gorgeous shots! He was very professional and always on time. He had great ideas for shots and his assistant and second photographer were also amazing! I highly recommend Region Weddings for your event :)

Region Weddings 20
    Region Weddings 25
    Region Weddings 26
    Region Weddings 27

Region Weddings's reply:

We had a snow storm on Mallory’s big day and I can honestly say that the toughest and bravest person out there wasn’t me or my crew or the groomsmen, it was Mallory!! Seriously, cold temps are nothing to this girl. Thanks for the review Mallory!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/29/2016

Hiring Steve from Region Weddings was one of the best decisions I could have made. He was very informative, flexible, and did an absolutely amazing job doing my engagement and wedding photos. I would highly recommend him and I plan on using him for any other professional photos I take.

Region Weddings's reply:

Hi Tiffany! You know you and Shane put a good luck charm on the Cubs by wearing those jerseys at your engagement session. World Series Champs - who would've thought?!! :)

Karina · Married on 08/06/2016

I had my wedding in August of 2016. I have to say I couldn’t be anymore happier with my beautiful pictures all thanks to Steve! He’s so great, patient, and creative. Thank you again Steve for making my day unforgettable !

Region Weddings 28

Region Weddings's reply:

One of my favorite moments at your wedding was the opening of the gift!! That and the BBQ guys taking pictures with you. haha

Thanks for the kind words!

JOHN · Married on 07/28/2016

The engagement and wedding photos Steve took for our wedding were beautiful! He met out expectations and then some. I would strongly recommend him for anyone. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Region Weddings's reply:

Hi John! Thanks for the kind words. I really enjoyed photographing your wedding at Sand Creek Country Club last year. Hope all is good.

Steve shot our engagement session and few months back and wedding over the weekend. He is prompt with responding back to email, he has a wonderful eye for shots, and his pictures tell a story. You can feel the love in every shot and he is all about making you feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. His assistant is equally fantastic and so was Stephanie the second photographer. I would highly recommend region wedding for you pictures needs. Can't wait to see all of the pictures !

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • User2200773 · 2+ years ago

The owner of Region Weddings is great. He will invite you into his home, show 1,000's of pictures he has taken, offer great pricing packages and follow through! He took amazing pictures at my wedding!!! To me, that is priceless. On top of that, he is a really great person and fun to work with.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Krystyne · Married on 06/07/2013

Steve was a great photographer for our engagement session downtown and our wedding in June. From our first meeting with him to our wedding, he was always professional. He has some great packages to choose from and he is flexible with them as well. We loved his pictures so far and can't wait to see the rest of our wedding pictures. In addition, he responds to emails quickly, which we found very beneficial

Sent on 06/20/2013

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Summer Wedding 2018

Steve was GREAT to work with. I live out of state and was not able to meet him in person, but he worked with my schedule and we were able to Skype for our first meeting. He is very responsive, I knew I would have my questions answered same day, as well as very flexible. My pictures turned out beautifully. You receive Steve's great services and a lot of products for the price. I would highly recommend him as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Region Weddings's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write this Katie! I hope you are enjoying your wedding book and once again, thanks for having me as part of your day.