Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema Reviews

125 | Orlando, FL

125 Reviews for Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema

randi · Married on 05/23/2013

Regina and her team were amazing! They made out bridal party and family feel completely comfortable and relaxed, and took amazing photos throughout the day. I can't wait to book our first anniversary photo shoot!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2013

Regina was the best money I spent on my wedding day. The comments I have had from friends and family about our pictures are amazing. She is wonderful to work with, has a great personality and captured the essence of our wedding. I will make sure to give Regina a call and book a shoot when we go back to Florida for our anniversary.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/01/2013

I have no regrets picking Regina as my wedding photographer. She is so talented and takes amazing pictures. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/29/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/12/2013

Regina is just an amazing person and her work shows it! Her rating should be a 6 out of 5. We will be using her for years to come for all of our photography needs. The creativity in her photography is amazing! She has done our engagement and wedding photos and people are just amazed by the results. She is the sweetest person to work with as well and very helpful! I highly recommend her for your wedding/bridal, engagement, anniversary, honeymoon or family photo shoots.

• Renee

Renee · Married on 04/04/2013

Having a destination wedding presents some issues when choosing vendors. Thanks to the Disney blogs, etc we found Regina. The moment I looked at her website was the moment I knew we had to have her. Her pictures tell a story, they are filled with emotion and pizzazz! We went down to FL (from NJ) for a planning session with Disney and also had our engagement pics done. The minute we met Regina we felt so comfortable. We had so much fun that I could not believe we took all those pictures in only an hour.
    Regina genuinely cares about her brides. When she came to my room on the wedding day she was so complimentary and made everyone feel at ease and relaxed. Her photos are phenomenal and I can't say enough great things about her. I told my husband that whenever we want pictures taken... we will be traveling to FL so Regina can take them!
    Here's a slideshow she made for our engagement pics: http://animoto.com/play/u4aMNIVa04UdbTPGWHf4Dw

Sent on 04/28/2013

Katharyn · Married on 03/13/2013

Planning a destination is incredibly stressful. You have to rely on the internet to find your vendors and keep your fingers crossed that you chose well. And when it comes to your wedding, keeping your fingers crossed doesn't alleviate any of the anxiety. For those planning a wedding in the Orlando-area (or anywhere Regina will travel), be rest assured that you will likely not find a more personable, professional, talented photographer out there.

I found her using a message board where those planning Disney weddings. After looking at her website and also seeing her prices, I knew she was the perfect fit. I was blown away by her work. Shortly after paying our deposit, we were contacted via e-mail to start talking about our vision. Not long before the wedding we set up a phone call meeting to talk about ideas and a timeline. The day of, she put me right at ease as she walked me through the day. We felt incredibly comfortable with her throughout our session. We paid to have an extra hour after the reception and it was worth every penny.

We knew photography was going to be the most important thing because the day would go by so quickly and we wanted photos we would love looking at for the rest of our lives and we couldn't have picked better. If you are looking for a photographer, you can't beat having Regina. She was absolutely our best investment regarding our wedding!

Katie · Married on 03/07/2013

Regina is talented, professional, and a sweetheart. We had the pleasure of having her take our "honeymooning" pictures at the Grand Floridian Hotel at Walt Disney World. As California natives that got married at Disneyland in Anaheim a week prior, we wish we knew her before! She work with us and made a special and unique experience that was very "us". We can't wait to take some more with her next time we are in Florida! Cheers Regina, you are a doll!

Jaime · Married on 03/01/2013

The best decision we made for our wedding was using Regina Hyman Photography to capture the essence of our personalities and all of the unforgettable moments of our wedding day! the pictures were more amazing than I had ever hoped or dreamed for and we can never begin to repay Regina for giving us the most incredible memories of our wedding. The hardest part is deciding which photos to select for our album. Regina is truly talented and will create whatever you wish for your wedding day. All of the shots on our shot list were captured plus so much more! All of my wedding guests have called me to say how amazing Regina was and how she made all of our guests feel comfortable. Everyone has raved about our photos. Photography is the one wedding element that lasts forever, so all brides and grooms should do themselves a favor and select Regina Hyman Photography for their wedding and wait for the amazing photos to arrive !!!!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Elaine · Married on 02/09/2013

Regina is AMAZING. From the moment we met you can tell she truly has a passion for what she does and it shows in her work, and work ethic. Easy to talk to, quickly responded to our questions via phone and email. Very stealthy! In and out getting great shots and we didn't even notice she taking some of them! She has creative and fun ideas for poses and even listened to some I already knew I wanted. Our engagement session we really didn't know how to pose or what to do, she really put us at ease and made laugh we had a truly amazing day and the photos were flawless - some posed some just us being us. She took the time to touch up and enhance our photos and make a photo slideshow which I originally said I could live without - IS MY FAVORITE THING! I have no words. She was able to create a custom package for us so we could get all the services we wanted at a great price - she is worth every penny. Every single shot she took is frame worthy. She gave us a sneak peak of our photos and when the cds and the website were up just two weeks later we knew were blessed to have found her. She captured our most precious moments, created a storyline for our slideshow and captured every detail. I will never use another photographer and I will continue to highly recommend her to anyone looking to relive their special day over and over with amazing photos.

Sent on 03/07/2013

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2012

Regina is amazing! She flew home early from spending time with her family at Christmas so she could photograph my wedding! She is very quick to respond to any emails, phone calls, etc. that send her. Also, I could not believe how fast I got my pictures back! Within a week after my wedding, she had all of the pictures ready for us to view! My husband and I are in love with our wedding pictures! If you are looking for a photographer that does outstanding work then Regina is the photographer for you! Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for any type of event! :)

Sent on 01/14/2013

Sara · Married on 12/10/2012

I first became interested in Regina's work when I saw her on a Facebook group for people getting married at walt disney world. I loved her style and immediately contacted her. From the first conversation I had with Regina, I knew I liked her. She was so warm and friendly, even over the phone. When I met her in person, I defiantly knew I had made the right decision to hire her to photograph our wedding. She arrived at our condo the morning of the wedding. She went right to work taking pictures of my accessories and then some of my parents and I. She then left to take pictures of my husband and his family. All throughout the day she continued to shoot but I never felt like she was in the way. She stayed trout the beginning portion of our reception and then said goodbye. Our wedding was on a Monday, by Friday she had sent us a sneak peak, Sunday she had emailed our pictures and just over a week after our wedding we had the cd of our wedding images. I cried the entire time I was looking at our images, they were that beautiful. She truly has a gift to capture perfect images. She sent us over 500 images, all of them are stunning. We are planning another photoshoot for our family in February. I feel lucky to have meet such a talented person and can't wait to work with her again.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Megan · Married on 12/10/2012

Regina was amazing to work with from beginning to end! She was always quick to answer my emails/phone calls. I loved that she had packages to choose from but I could also customize them for our needs. Regina is very professional but fun at the same time, which made us and our guests so relaxed. Some of our family doesn’t like getting their picture taken, but Regina got them to simile! Those are pictures I will treasure forever. All my guests raved about her and her assistant the day of and even after seeing the final photos. We had our high res disks waiting for us in the mail when we returned home from our 2 week honeymoon. I was amazed that she had them done that fast. We all agreed, worth every penny! Truly made our day magical and gave us great photos to remember our special day. I look forward to using Regina again in the future!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Melissa · event on: 12/09/2012

Regina was a blast to work with. From the moment we booked her services she was responsive to any questions that we had. She was even flexible when we needed to change the time of our session. Regina was able to capture so much and we were beyond satisfied with the photos we received. I highly recommend using her services and can’t wait to book our next session.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Beth · Married on 11/10/2012

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Regina. My husband and I did a VR this past November and had Regina shoot a couple of events for us as well as a Bridal Resort Shoot. We also did a shoot with her in April when we went down for our planning session. We had an in-park event at Disneyworld, so sadly we couldn't use Regina for everything, but we absolutely would have if we could have. Our pictures are amazing! She really lets your personalities come through. We have some fun pictures in our jerseys and while they are goofy, we adore them because they are so "us". We love every single one of them. She is an amazingly talented person and an wonderful person as well. We love Regina so much that we are going down in September just to take photos with her for our Christmas cards.

Sent on 02/26/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2012

Regina is an incredibly talented artist. We were so excited when we found out she was available for our wedding day. She custom-created a package for us that fit our needs. She has an eye for catching the beautiful moments of the day, and she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She's always very responsive when making contact and her creativity and enthusiasm shows in every conversation.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Regina is an amazing talent in the photography world, and we are so pleased with her services! Having never worked with a professional photographer before, we were very nervous about being the objects of attention, but Regina is very genuine and we were able to relax immediately after meeting her. Once we received our pictures, we could not have been happier. While the two of us are not especially photogenic, we found that there were too many pictures that we loved to choose a favorite! Her style is a perfect balance of contemporary, romantic, and candid which works perfectly for our personalities. She was even took the time to brainstorm with us to choose a location that was more unique and personal to our history as a couple for our engagement photos. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for photography services!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Devon · Married on 10/05/2012

Regina did a fantastic job as our wedding photographer! She is highly skilled, professional and easy to work with. Regina is able to accommodate your style and capture the essence of your wedding day. She's fairly priced and offers great wedding packages! We were very satisfied with the quality of the pictures and the quickness they became available for view. Regina is willing to travel and able to make her own arrangements. She's highly reliable and responsive to all your needs. Overall, she's a great person and I highly recommend her photography services for your special day!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2012

Regina recently photographed our wedding in Disneyworld. We received the pictures this week and they are stunning!!! I cannot believe how amazing they are. They look like photos from a magazine but they are mine! My family said they look like celebrity photos. Gorgeous, perfect, beautiful! Regina is such a lovely person, I was so relaxed the whole time and I don't really like having my photo taken. There are so many beautiful shots to choose from we have already asked to upgrade to a bigger album. Regina knows how to get the best shots and was just great. We both loved her!! She made us laugh and feel at ease. She is professional and was so quick to respond to any emails and questions running up to our wedding and since. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. In fact we have already spoken to her about photographing my sisters wedding next year in England. We were able to change the packages to suit what we wanted and add on hours as we needed. We tweaked the package to suit our day and Regina was very flexible. We can't wait to have some more photos with her!

Sent on 11/23/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · event on: 09/13/2012

Regina is an amazing photographer! She is so talented, and her photos will definitely WOW you!! She is very quick with responding to emails and keeping in contact throughout the process. She makes everyone feel comfortable during the photoshoot itself. Her turnaround time with the finished product couldn't be any better. Regina is very accommodating with the schedule. We changed from a morning shoot to a sunset shoot with no problem at all! Our shoot was actually 2 days before our actual anniversary, and Regina posted our sneak peek on our anniversary day. That was really a special surprise. We also had her as our photographer for our wedding and in park bridal shoots while she was working for Disney Photography. We will NEVER use another photographer again. Anytime we need photos taken, we will be contacting Regina Hyman!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Betsy · Married on 06/30/2012

Regina was a dream to have as our daughter's photographer, from the moment we met her for an interview to the hugs at the end of the wedding. Her professionalism, creativity and knowledge showed in every aspect of our 10 hour event. She listened to specific requests and added so much more than we even thought of. We're forever grateful to have found her capture our daughter's special day.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Heather · Married on 06/30/2012

Regina is the most gifted photographer I have ever met. She did my engagement session photos, my bridal portrait and my wedding and reception. The quality of her work is out of the world. She is also the nicest, friendliest person to work with. The only thing that lasts after your wedding is over are the pictures. And Regina's pictures help me relive ever perfect memory of that day. You will be so happy with her work. Her pricing is very reasonable. She is the best! If you are getting married in Central Florida call her!!!

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Rod

Rod · Married on 03/24/2012

Regina is absolutely amazing!! She captured every special moment of my day! She was there until the end and even though we were a little rushed, every picture came of perfect!! Professional and flexible, she went above and beyond for us from the engagement photos to the wedding album. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Jessica · Married on 03/05/2012

A second all the comments!! Regina is the best! She still checks up on our family more than a year after the wedding! We plan to have a session with her next year when we come to disney! U can't go wrong if she is your photographer!!! She helped make our wedding last a lifetime :-)

Sent on 10/04/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2011

Regina is amazing! She will put everyone at ease and create beautiful pictures. We could not be happier with the incredible photographs we have to remember every aspect and minute of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Bridget · Married on 01/17/2010

We met Regina when she was assigned to be our photographer by Disney Photography services. She was professional, fun to work with and took beautiful pictures of our day. She was happy to listen to our ideas and worked with us to create the pictures in the style that we wanted. The end result was a collection of pictures that are raved about by family and friends to this day. We were so impressed with her, that we have had her photograph family sessions during our family vacations these last 2 years. She continues to take beautiful pictures and always has new ideas and continues to grow in her art. She works extremely well with our two year old and is never afraid to act silly to get that smile out of the sometimes uncooperative toddler. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2013