Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema Reviews

125 | Orlando, FL

125 Reviews for Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema

Jeff · Married on 03/30/2018

Gary and Reggie are Taylor Made.... their experience and professionalism are second to none. They know how to get the right shot, with the right people, angles, lighting, nailed it! Thank you so much for shooting our engagement photos, wedding, and full moon party the following night! Highly recommend these two, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

We had a great time with you all and are truly thankful you chose us to photograph your destination wedding! Your entire wedding weekend of events was a blast and we enjoyed photographing every bit of it! Wishing you both and your adorable baby girl happiness always!

Alexandra · Married on 11/12/2017

Regina was amazing in making our day so special! She captured the most perfect moments. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

Words can not even explain how absolutely amazing Regina Hyman is! Being an out of state bride, I was very nervous about finding a really good photographer since this was one of the most important things to me. Photos are truly forever. From the second I met Regina, I just knew that she was going to make my dreams come true! Regina is so organized, reliable, and has a true passion for what she does. Her husband, Gary, also works closely with Regina. He is the sweetest and they are a truly amazing team! Regina was able to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted and kept everyone on track and on time! I would HIGHLY recommend Regina Hyman for anyone's wedding. She is one of a kind and I am so honored to call her a friend for life!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Well honestly words can not explain what a perfect couple the two of you are! We are so thankful to have you in our lives and although you started out as our clients you quickly became our forever friends. We had such a wonderful time photographing your engagement, wedding and family photos and we hope to see you again soon! Wishing you and both your amazing families happiness always!

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2017

Regina is absolutely wonderful! We had a destination wedding and didn't get to meet her in person until the wedding day, but she made a point of having a few phone calls with us leading up to the wedding to discuss package options, photography style, and wedding day timeline. She and her husband were awesome to work with on the day of the wedding. They made everyone feel comfortable, knew where to stage each photo and how to pose, and efficiently managed all of the photo arrangement changes. We received our sneak peek a few days after the wedding and the rest of our photos arrived WEEKS earlier than promised. I cannot express our gratitude and love for Regina enough. She is the best choice!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/10/2017

Regina and Gary are AMAZING! They are so organized and my family raved about them because of how professional they were and they remembered everyone's name! They were quick with the shots and made sure to get EVERYTHING we asked for. They made the day perfect from start to finish

Sent on 01/22/2018

Paula · Married on 10/03/2017

We had the comple pleasue of having Regina Hyman as our photographer for our wedding at Bella Collina on the 3rd of October 2017. She was amazing from start to finish! Regina had so many great ideas for photos all day ! We are soo happy with how our photos turned out they are lovely and we will treasure them forever!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2017

Regina is amazing! She takes such good care of you, makes you feel totally comfortable, is super organized and responsive, has an incredible memory, and she knows how to make you look awesome in every photo. Every single person who attended our wedding commented on how impressed they were by her and her husband, Gary. Regina met with me early on in the planning stages to go over the types of photos I liked the most and to find out who the most important people were to me and my fiance, and on our wedding day she figured out who they all were and had already remembered all of their names. So it was if she had known them for years. We will forever be indebted to her for our beautiful photos, which are sheer perfection!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2017

Wow! The best decision I ever made for the whole of my wedding. You will not find a more amazing person and team than Regina and her husband Gary. As soon as they arrived in the morning I felt instantly calm as she wasn't just my photographer she was a friend and go to for the timings of the day!! The photos, what can I say are out of this world and I will treasure them for ever. Our family love you lots Regina and Gary!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Kate · Married on 08/02/2017

Regina and Gary were incredibly professional : our pictures are amazing. They intuitively knew what we wanted, and for any couples coming from abroad, you are in safe hands. Perfect.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Mr. And · Married on 07/07/2017

Regina made our event magical. She was able to catch all of the small details and the photos she took spanned our whole event. She caught all of the special moments and we couldn't have been happier with her! If we had to do it all over again we would definitely choose her hands down!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Tierney · Married on 05/11/2017

Like all couples, we started interviewing our wedding vendors with very high expectations. Then we met Regina Hyman, who completely exceeded every hope we had! Regina’s portfolio is EXTRAORDINARY, which is what initially attracted us to pursuing her. The first time we spoke, we knew without a doubt she was the photographer we wanted on our Wedding day.

After booking, her communication, expectation setting, recommendations, and reminders kept us on track for everything we needed to do. We were never left wondering. When the big day finally came, Regina and Gary were like members of the family. They knew names, told jokes, and laughed in addition to facilitating the tempo and keeping everyone at ease. Both of them worked perfectly with a member of our immediate family who has autism to capture some special shots that would've been challenging for any photographer. Any anxiety the two of us had melted away, allowing us to sit back, relax and take in every little detail - which she captured perfectly.

We look at our pictures constantly and are amazed how well they take us back to that day. Regina and Gary were such an integral part of what made it the best day of our lives. They delivered a truly dream come true experience that was absolutely perfect. If we had 100 events to book, we would book them for all 100. “Why, it’s like a dream. A wonderful dream come true.” – Cinderella

Sent on 01/05/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

Regina is absolutely amazing! From the beginning of our wedding planning process, we decided that the photographs were one of the most important elements of the wedding for us. We had seen Regina's photos online and immediately loved their beauty and elegance and we were so glad that she was available to photograph our wedding as she had been our first choice from the beginning! We had a destination wedding in Orlando so all of our planning was done from abroad and from the first conversation we had with Regina over Skype, we immediately felt so relaxed and reassured because we felt that Regina knew exactly what look we wanted to capture with the photographs. On the wedding day itself, we had so much fun capturing the photographs and Regina's attention to detail was simply flawless. She had even memorised the names of everyone in our wedding party and it is a small detail but made everyone feel like an important part of the event. She also had an extensive knowledge of our wedding venue, which enabled us to just relax and enjoy our wedding day. When we received the finished set of photographs, everyone was overwhelmed with how amazing they were and we loved every photo. Whenever we look at our wedding photos, we are filled with joy and happy memories of our wedding day and we cannot recommend Regina highly enough!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/03/2017

Where do I start? I seriously can not recommend Regina Hyman Photography enough! From the moment I first talked to Regina on the phone it was so refreshing to hear someone so genuinely interested in my planning and ideas. She never once rushed me or made me feel like I was bothering her with my requests, which I felt from some photographers I talked to before hiring Regina. She basically held my hand through the whole process starting with the first email I sent her she wrote me back promptly detailing a full timeline of how I could expect my day to go. I knew right then and there she was the photographer for me. She was able to help me navigate the process of having a Disney dessert party and kept me calm when impending stormy weather changed plans on the night before the wedding. The day of the wedding Regina and Gary were on time and I think were the most complimented part of my wedding. Every time my wedding is brought up my guests want to know how I found Regina and Gary and want to let me know just how amazing they were. They remembered everyone's names, never seemed annoyed with my crazy family (lol) and were just an absolute pleasure to be around. The photographs are AMAZING. I look at them daily and show everyone I can. I am so happy that Regina & her husband Gary were our photographers because they captured every beautiful moment of our wedding and I know we will be able to cherish these photographs for years to come! <3 <3<3

Sent on 05/26/2017

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for all your kind words! We can not thank you enough. We are so happy to know that you loved your photos and experience with us and we are blessed that you chose us to be your photographers! Wishing you the best always!
  • Maxine

Maxine · Married on 03/25/2017

Regina and Gary were so perfect for my husband and I. From our first meeting, we knew instantly that we loved Regina (and hadn't yet met Gary). During our engagement shoot, we really felt a connection with them and then seeing our pictures, we knew that we made the perfect choice! On our wedding day, they were just wonderful. Regina kept me calm a few times when I started to stress about the timeline. I am positive they captured every moment perfectly and cannot wait to see our pictures! Not only did we have the perfect photographer but I feel like my husband and I gained two more friends! They were so friendly but so professional as well! I do not question my choice and know that I made the perfect choice in choosing Regina for our photographer!

Sent on 04/23/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/07/2017

To anyone reading this, shopping around for a wedding photographer, please let me save you some time and listen to me, go with Regina and her husband Gary to be your wedding day photographer. Their skill and professionalism was only out-shined by their personalities and how much fun it was to work with them. My husband hired them to photograph the moment he asked me to marry him and they did such an amazing job that it was a no brainer for us to hire them for our wedding. They far exceeded any and all expectations, our wedding pictures are phenomenal. They captured every moment flawlessly and always blended in, it was as if you didn't know you were being photographed in those intimate moments yet they captured everything. We could not be happier with them and the product they put forth. An amazing couple and amazing photographers!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Kevin · Married on 12/01/2016

Working with Regina was an absolute dream. She and her husband are professional, talented, flexible, and know exactly what they're doing. We cannot recommend them enough. We got everything we wanted from her as a photographer and more!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Carla · Married on 11/12/2016

We booked Regina to do both our engagement photos and our wedding photography. Right off the bat, Regina made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and took gorgeous photos for our engagement that made us excited for our wedding. Prior to our wedding day, we discussed what type of photos we would want to take and who we would want in them to make sure our wedding day ran smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Regina and Gary made sure to get all of the pictures we asked for, plus they had a great eye for shots we did not think to capture. On top of their professionalism, Regina and Gary are just super nice and friendly people that our guests instantly felt relaxed with. The wedding photography was super important to me, and I know that I might the right choice when I chose Regina.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jade · Married on 11/10/2016

Regina really is one of a kind. I was recommended her by other brides that had chose to tie the knot in Orlando. As soon as I saw her work I fell in love, it's simply stunning and so elegant. From the very first email Regina was amazing, any questions I had were answered promptly and any request that I had were fulfilled. She discussed packages, suggested timescales and gave me examples of what my day should look like, it really felt so personal and all her attention was on making sure I got everything I needed from her. As we travelled from Scotland I never met Regina in person until minutes before the ceremony but you would have never of guessed. She is such a friendly and bubbly person, she made me relax instantly. Throughout our day Regina was amazing, nothing was too much trouble, she helped me numerous times with my flowers, fluffing my dress and she really does have the patience of a saint. The passion she has got her job really shows, not only in the photographs she produces but the whole service that we received from that very first email. Honestly words cannot describe how happy we are to have chosen Regina to capture our day, she is amazing and our sneak peak blew me away. Who knew we could look so pretty? Haha. Thank you again for being the photographer of our dreams. I cannot wait to see our photos. Love Chris and Jade

Sent on 11/17/2016

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

Awww Jade...thank you sooo much for being so sweet! I had so much fun photographing your wedding! The two of you had me smiling and laughing all day long! The love between the 2 of you is so strong and I was blessed to be a part of your day! We wish you a forever of happiness and hope to see you again next time you are in FL :)

Nicola · Married on 10/28/2016

Regina and Gary were completely wonderful throughout - from the initial planning stages to the big day, they were professional, responsive and all-round wonderful! They were patient and are very clearly in the right job as Regina had an incredible knack of making the everyday or seemingly mundane details look extraordinary. She even helped me when I had a dress malfunction which was beyond my bridesmaid's capabilities!! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Regina and Gary to anyone - simply perfect and the memories they've captured of our big day are just flawless.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 10/24/2016

Gary and Regina work so well with each other! If we had even 30 seconds to spare, Regina and Gary were both taking picures down to the very last second. I received over 1000 beautiful photos from Regina Hyman Photography. If you are having a wedding in the Orlando, Fl area REGINA HYMAN PHOTOGRAPHY NEEDS TO BE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER!! You certainly won't regret it!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Caroline · Married on 09/04/2016

Stop your wedding photographer search RIGHT HERE. Regina and her husband were INCREDIBLE. They were responsive and attentive throughout the entire process, from the moment I messaged them a year out from the wedding, up until the sneak peek photos that I received just a day after the wedding. I never had to worry about a single detail with her, she listened to everything I asked for but best of all - her work is so beautiful I really didn't have to ask for much!!! No detail was overlooked, from readjusting my veil for me in EVERY photo, to staring out the window all night to catch the moments where the rain stopped and fireworks started. Seriously, she was one of the easiest and best parts of my wedding and I know I will have GORGEOUS photos to last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Simply the best!!! She is very thorough. Responded to emails very quickly. Had great ideas and listened to everything we asked of her. On the day of wedding I, mother of the bride, had a stomach ache and my nerves got the best of me and she took the time to chat with me and calm me down and helped me get started to get my nerves focused which worked! Can't say enough about her creativity and she and Gary were so much fun and relaxing to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Stefania · Married on 04/29/2016

We got married April 29, 2016 at Mystic Dunes. Regina did such an amazing job on our engagement photos and wedding day photos. It was so fun to work with her and her husband. Our photos came out absolutely stunning. Furthermore, the photo booth that she set up was incredibly amazing. We are so happy that we chose her. Thank you Regina for everything.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Liz · Married on 04/09/2016

Regina is the best!! It was really important to me to have a photographer that we really liked and felt comfortable with because I knew they'd be right by our side most of the day, and Regina and Gary were the perfect people to have with us on our wedding day. We love them! From our very first time meeting with her, until we received our final photos she was so sweet to us, professional, organized and on the ball with everything. She sat down and met with us to make a very detailed timeline of everything so that there was no scattering around on our wedding day, she wrote down and took the time to learn the names of our family members and bridal party (and remembered who was who on the wedding day, which with so many people, I was super impressed by that), and we pretty much stayed right on schedule all day thanks to her. On the morning of my wedding I was super nervous, but when Regina and Gary showed up, I honestly felt calmed by them because they were so professional and I knew they knew what they were doing and my anxiety pretty much disappeared once I had them with me. I actually felt like Regina was one of my bridesmaids because once she got there she was by my side helping me, holding my train, holding my things, fixing my hair, etc. Another great thing, that some of my guests have commented on is that at the ceremony and reception they blended in with everything and you really didn't even notice they were there so we have a lot of great candid shots of people that they took without being distracting. The photos came out so beautiful and we will cherish them forever. Regina and Gary are both very talented and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Kristin · Married on 03/19/2016

I do not even know how to describe how AMAZING Regina (and Gary) are as photographers. Regina is the most talented, professional and personable vendor I have ever had. She constantly made us feel like we were her only couple even though I know that's not the case. ;) Her packages are flexible as well. She made the pre-planning such an ease. As far as day of, her and Gary just eluded joy which made our day that much more special. I have so many great things I want to say about how wonderful she is but I cannot put my feelings into words. Just know, you're in the absolute best hands with Regina! She goes above and beyond just being your photographer.

We used her services for both engagement and wedding photos. I love both more than words can describe as well as the beautiful slideshow she makes with a song you choose!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Regina Hyman Photography & Cinema's reply:

WOW! You out did yourself with this AWESOME review! We love you guys and we are so thankful for you and all your kindness! We had such a wonderful time photographing your engagement session and your wedding. We are so happy to know you love your photos and had a great experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and we hope to see you again soon! Wishing you the best in life always and forever!