Regency House Hotel Reviews

11 | Pompton Plains, NJ

11 Reviews for Regency House Hotel

Nancy · Married on 06/03/2017

Great place. Very affordable for everything they include in their Wedding package. The staff is great. My Ceremony was performed outside and the grounds were beautiful. The Regency made our special day even more special.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Eric · Married on 04/01/2016

Pat, Mary and Jamie made sure our wedding day was spectacular Thank you all!!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

viki · Married on 10/10/2015

Pat took care of everything. He made sure the bar was stocked with all our favorite libations. The place looked great, the food was awesome and our guests had a wonderful time.
    Did I say the food was awesome? My son, who is a picky eater, loved the prime rib. Millie, the captain of the wait staff, also did a fabulous job. She made sure my husband and I were taken care of, and even cut up my sons meat for him.
    We had a wonderful day and definately got our monies worth. So glad we picked this venue.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/07/2015

My entire experience with this venue was perfection. From the first time I walked into the door to view the Regency house hotel as a possible wedding venue to the very last second I was there everything was about us and our day. The event coordinator, Patrick, was very flexible and helpful...pretty much say yes to my every suggestion. They also supplied the cake where I got to choose flavor and design at a choice of a couple bakeries they work with. The venue was more than willing to set up our centerpieces and follow my design (since I made everything). It came out beautiful!!! Our personal server, Teri, that night paid attention to the groom and I very well. I felt as though I was as spoiled as a queen! Every time I turn around and my drink was almost finished BOOM there was another one. Same thing for our delicious food and cake. I am so blessed to have such wonderful memories and to have met this amazing people. They are truly one of a kind who love their jobs and it shows in the work they do. Thank you!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Desiree · Married on 11/01/2013

The food was great and we enjoyed their services.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Erin · Married on 05/05/2007

They are so courteous and helpful and the food is excellent. They also just redid all of they banquet rooms and hotel rooms. The hotel rooms are on premises so it makes it extremely convienent.

Sent on 11/08/2007
  • Y

Yesenia · event on: 06/14/2014

My daughter and all my family enjoyed a super fabulous sweet 16. The place was transformed with the up lighting, the beautiful lace table clothe and all the joy in everyone's face. This was a spectacular venue and the staff was very courteous to everyone.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Kelli · event on: 01/10/2015

Very accommodating and the staff are courteous.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Michele · Married on 07/30/2010

We had a wonderful wedding reception at this hotel. They were able to work with us so what we wanted could still be in our budget. The food was amazing (the guests raved about the cocktail hour food and the dinner food) and the service from the staff was also so professional and on point. We didn't have to worry about a thing. We had a special care package in our honeymoon suite after the reception which included all of the food at our wedding. Celia and Mash were excellent, excellent, excellent!

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • User4211958 · 2+ years ago

3.6
      3.0

Service was great and staff was very attentive and professional at all times. Food was excellent and our party enjoyed the night very much

Sent on 06/30/2014

Regency House Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are so grateful that you chose to share such a special occasion with us.
  • Javier

Javier · Married on 09/16/2011

0.0
      0.0

Due to Flooding we were not able to have out event there. Our deposit was returned and they did everything possible to find us a new location. The staff there was awsome especially Megahn. They booked us at another location and offeres us a complamentary room after the hotel is repaired.

Sent on 10/31/2011