Regatta Inn Reviews

Regatta Inn View more information

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 06/08/2019

Lovely, lovely venue. Please read!

I am so surprised that Regatta does not have more reviews than this. My wedding was June 8, 2019 and it was absolutely wonderful.. I wanted to be sure to leave a review asap. First off, I did a destination wedding which comes with stress of not knowing anyone/anything... Carly was absolutely wonderful. She sent me pics, gave recommendations, and responded in such a timely manner.. it made the whole process 10x easier. Secondly, the venue itself was absolutely dreamy. The perfect fit for wanting a beachy wedding without it being on the actual beach. My photographer captured so many beautiful pictures. Lastly, the price. It was super reasonable which is hard to find when planning a wedding. I would definitely take the time to look into Regatta Inn when planning your wedding! :)

Chelsea,

We are so glad that you had the best wedding day. We hope that you both have been doing well. Let us know if we can ever do anything. Super thankful for you!

Joy R. Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful views, wonderful time

The Inn was the perfect location for our wedding reception and we enjoyed hosting our friends there for the weekend of our wedding!
    Stephanie Married on 10/04/2014
    This venue was more incredible than I imagined; it was everything I could have dream and hoped for. Not only is the venue beautiful, with it's beautiful river background the service was outstanding. This venue is perfect for weddings large or small. I'm so happy that we chose the Regatta Inn for our wedding!!!! Thanks to all of the outstanding staff that provided us with the best weekend of our lives!

Stephanie,

Thank you for your kind words this means the world to us. We hope that you are doing well, please let us know if you ever need something!

• User2135159 2+ years ago
    Awesome place! Will be going back here again soon!

Regatta Inn's reply:

We can't wait to see you back soon, thank you for your kind words. Let us know whenever you are back on the island.

• lintonlinton
    Heather Married on 04/21/2017
    The Regatta was absolutely stunning for our wedding day. This was the perfect blank slate for us to use to put together our perfect day. The staff was very easy to work with and gave us everything we needed. We were blessed with beautiful weather, and couldn't have asked for a more picturesque setting for the day. We will be back for our anniversaries for sure!

Heather,

We love this, let us know when y'all come back for a visit. You are so kind & we value these sweet words.