Reflexion Videography Reviews

33 | Baltimore, MD

33 Reviews for Reflexion Videography

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing videos!

Reflexion made us a beautiful video! They were so great to work with, and made our vision come to life. They even were willing to work with us on some extra content. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/07/2018

Surpassed our Expectations!

We had a wonderful experience with Reflexion Videography! We will cherish our video for years to come. It far surpassed our expectations!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lily · Married on 10/28/2017

What can I say about Jeff and his team at Reflexion? They were so amazing and professional the day of and produced a video that left myself and my family in tears. It’s hard to remember a day that goes by so fast, but Jeff and his team captured every moment, every word to create something that we could keep for a lifetime to look back on our favorite day. Jeff was able to exceed our expectations and really listened to what we wanted through in-person meetings, via email and a pre-wedding survey. He’s flexible and creative and I would highly suggest Jeff and his team, they will create a video that you will love.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Karen · Married on 08/12/2017

Reflexion Videography is amazing, professional, and accommodating - we are so happy we chose them to capture our wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2017

The guys were great. I couldn't have asked for a better team. The ONLY thing that could have been better was that I wish it hadn't taken so long for the final product. Though, I have to say it was great and definitely worth the way. Many thanks and I would refer others to utilize this company.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Allison · Married on 04/22/2017

Reflexion Videography was great! Worked with our 'day of' timeline well and didn't make it feel awkward having strangers around. Also about a 1.5-2 month turn around for our Highlights video, perfect way to celebrate a milestone!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2017

We have a great experience with this team. They were extremely professional and did a great job on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • F

F · Married on 01/07/2017

We can’t watch our videos without tearing up. Reflexion did a fantastic job capturing the joy and emotion of our wedding day. Our short film blends the ceremony and reception together, with a tone that perfectly matches our theme. It features all of the little touches that were so important to us – both the planned events and the spontaneous moments. Our wedding documentary includes complete coverage of our ceremony and reception. From the processional to the dance floor, they didn’t miss a thing. Reflexion put our entire package together in a way that was thoughtful, creative, and wonderfully shot. We’ll always cherish their work as we look back on our wedding day.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved the quality of my video and was so pleased with how it all turned out. Jeff was very professional and attentive to me with any questions I had. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

Jeff and his team were an awesome addition to our wedding! They were very responsive in answering questions by phone and email as we were planning our wedding from a different state. They were also interested in getting to know us as a couple and the theme of our wedding to best capture our big day. In the end, you could really see this attention in our final product. We chose the 3-5 minute video and it was a perfect length to capture our event! Would definitely recommend their services to other couples in the VA/DC/MD area!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2016

They did a fantastic job. They worked incredibly well with my photographer and the product was beyond amazing! Very pleasant to work with. I watch my wedding video all the time and it gets better and better. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Alison · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband, family and I are so happy with our video and will cherish it forever! They were wonderful and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

Jeff and his brother were awesome. From our first meeting with Jeff, I loved that he was so attentive and ready to make a one-of-a-kind package for us. During the big day, I honestly didnt even know they were there. They were total unobtrusive while getting all of the footage that we wanted. I wouldnt have chosen any other vendor as our videographer. I am so happy to have met Jeff and his team. I cant wait to see the video because I know it will be awesome.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2015

Jeff and the Reflexion crew were stellar. They were professional and responsive during the lead-up to the event, and they were great on the day-of. I barely noticed they were there, actually! The products were absolutely excellent. I can't say enough about the highlight reel. When we posted it on Facebook, dozens of people commented that they cried while watching it (even people that weren't at our wedding!), and many folks said that it captured our wedding perfectly. One of my brides maids said this: "Are you serious with that video? Can you say academy award winner for independent film? So perfectly encapsulates the wedding and you two."

I wasn't convinced we needed a videographer, but my husband felt strongly about it...and I'm SO GLAD we did it. It really captures the day and emotion in a different way than photos, and the highlight reel is so share-able and digestible. Reflexion wasn't the cheapest option out there, but I'm so thrilled with the quality of their work. Thanks Jeff and crew!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Ron · Married on 09/27/2014

From the moment we met with Jeff Colley we knew we had made the right choice to document our wedding. Throughout the months before and after Jeff was always prompt with all communication that we had with him. Nick Colley and Bryan McLarma filmed with us for the day. They couldn't have been more professional and great to work with. They never "got in the way" during the day but still managed to get some great shots. The final video is even better than we imagined and really helps us to remember the small details and even the big ones that looking back now, are just a blur. You can't go wrong hiring Reflexion to film your day.

Ron & Brittany 9/27

Sent on 03/10/2015

Heather · Married on 08/10/2013

I had two videographers to perform an edited highlight video (4 minutes) and a full video (90+minutes). They were very professional, and worked very well with the other two photographers. They were very unobtrusive during the entire evening and captured the day perfectly!!! The dubbing of music, ceremony and speeches were so balanced. I can't thank Reflexology enough for capturing the day so well!!! :):)

Sent on 12/29/2013

Eka · Married on 08/03/2013

Jeff & his assistant were a GREAT choice for capturing our wedding day. They were extremely professional and very accommodating before and on the wedding day. They captured all the emotions of our day and we couldn't have asked for anything better. The highlight video was so beautiful, crystal clear and the audio was wonderful. I get very emotional every time I watch it. After viewing the highlight video, I couldn't wait to watch the main video and I wasn't disappointed once I got it. I LOVE IT!! I feel I have the best wedding video out there :) Everyone that has seen the video love it and I've had to order extra copies cause they all want one. Thank you so much Relexion Videography for giving us this great memory.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Cori · Married on 10/26/2012

Reflexion videography is amazing! We wanted a videographer who could capture all the little moments. We wanted a video that we couldn't wait to share with our friends and family! Reflexion videography did that and more! We felt so comfortable working with them. Our wedding snippet brought tears to both of our eyes, I watch it everyday! It's perfect! They are so professional and so talented with their editing! If you want an amazing wedding video that highlights all the finest details, your emotions, everything you worked so hard for...a video that captures your beautiful day, this is your videographer! I promise you!

Sent on 11/13/2012
  • jola.d.wedding

Laurie · Married on 10/13/2012

Love them and I cannot wait for the videos

Sent on 10/24/2012

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2012

We loved our wedding video from Reflexion. We opted for the Feature Package, which included a 5 min. highlight film, 15 min feature film, and the ceremony and toasts in their entirety. We were really happy with our choice. Jeff and his team so accurately captured the feeling of the day in the feature and highlight. We really liked all of the music that they selected as the background. Everyone we have shown it to thus far has been very complimentary. I thought the price was a little high, but I think for a film of this quality most reputable companies are probably charging comparable amounts. You do get what you pay for.

Sent on 12/22/2012

Words cannot describe how great of a job Reflexion Videography did in capturing our wedding and highlighting it into such an amazing video. It is such a touching video and great to have for the rest of our lives to share with family members to come.

We almost did not get a videographer for our big day but at the last minute we heard great reviews and added Reflexion into our plan. I could NOT imagine if we did not get them. Because of them, we can still relive our big day whenever we want! :)

Sent on 08/14/2013

Patricia · Married on 11/26/2011

Jeff rocks!!!! He is super organized and efficient!!

Sent on 01/14/2012

Christina · Married on 05/01/2011

After searching and meeting with 3 videographers I finally met with Jeff. I fell in love with all of the sample videos and without a doubt booked with Reflexion! My wedding day was perfect and Jeff captured every precious moment. He was so kind and made my bridal party and I feel very comfortable in front of the camera. My video was completed and sent to me soon after my wedding. IT IS PERFECT! I feel like I re-live my wedding day everytime I watch it. Most videographers out there just "record" your wedding, something that I could do. Jeff and Reflexion videography does an amazing job of shooting and editing. My wedding video is so unique and beautifully put together. I am ecstatic with my decision to go with Reflexion, worth every penny!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2013

Iva · Married on 05/28/2010

I am doing this prematurely because we have not gotten the final product. We have only had a sneak peak at what I hope is a very small part of the finished product. But what I have seen is awesome. Jeff seem to be very detailed and I cannot appreciate that more. I hope Jeff produces an even more fabulous full video. We need it after being so diappointed with the Pros photographer.

Sent on 07/17/2010

Reflexion Videography gave me the best gift of all by capturing all the incredible moments of my wedding. I am so in love with my documentary they created and I highly recommend them to any soon to be bride!!

Sent on 02/01/2017