Reflections Venue & Gardens Reviews

110 | Plano, TX

110 Reviews for Reflections Venue & Gardens

• David

David Santana · Getting married on 06/07/2020

Always trust you initial feelings

We went to them initially but decided to keep looking for other venders. After viewing seven other vendors we decided that, for the money and the beauty of the place, Reflections of Spring Creek was the logical choice.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Andrea Restrepo · Married on 12/27/2019

Absolutely incredible!!

I absolutely loved this venue for my wedding! The staff is incredible and are always so willing to help and to answer any questions! They truly want your day to be exactly how you envision it! They have white walls with y’all ceilings and huge open windows! It’s absolutely gorgeous!!! It’s also all inclusive, so you don’t have to worry about a thing!!!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Kimberley

Kimberley May Black · Married on 12/12/2019

Understanding and efficient!

Myself and my husband only had 2 months to plan our wedding once I received my visa and the venue were absolutely incredible! Fast responses, helping us get the most out of our budget and providing excellent service the day of the event! They made the entire process completely bearable!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Jessica Jordan · Married on 09/12/2019

Great Staff and Wonderful Experience!

We had our office Christmas Party at Reflections this past Saturday and I can’t say enough wonderful things about the Reflections Staff!
    Cece is an amazing event coordinator, she kept me informed, answered all of emails same day, and went over and above my expectations to make sure our event was a success.
    She was available the entire night of our event and just in case we needed anything. She never made me feel like any detail was too small or anything I needed was unattainable.
    The food was spectacular, from the Hors D’ Oeuvres all the way to the dessert.
    I can’t wait to work with Reflections again on future events.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Sara Sue Stein · Married on 02/25/2019

Our bridal tea was magical

Our High Tea at Reflections was exceptional. So precise and professionally done. It far exceeded any of the places downtown including the Adolphus and the Arboretum. And was much more affordable. Chef Jon is amazing. You could tell everything was from scratch. Best scones!

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • F

F S Stires · Married on 02/02/2019

Tremendous experience

This place is seriously great! They were wonderful to work with. Putting our wedding together was made so much easier because of their caring attitude. Loved our food and the entire staff.

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • F

F Sawyer · Married on 12/09/2018

Love This Place

Reflections is a beautiful venue. You can tell that the Employees really care about you - their attention to detail, their helpfullness, and our coordinators, Janice and Laura made everything run smooth. Our guests loved the food. They commented over and over. And we loved it!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Reflections Venue & Gardens's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback. Janice and Laura thank you and were thrilled to hear you were happy. It makes working so hard for you even so much better. Blessings to you.

E Trimmer · Married on 12/08/2018

We are happy beyond our wildest expectations!

Thank you so much for making my late in life wedding a dream come true. I didn't get to have the wedding of my dreams when I was younger and I think it was more thrilling now. My walk down the aisle will never be forgotten. The coordinator was fantastic and all the servers were attentive. And Chef Jon, thank you so much for such a beautiful wedding meal - my guests are still talking about how great the food was. My cousin from NY said he had never been to a wedding where the food was this good. He was expecting "hotel food" and had even planned on going out to eat afterwards. He said he had the best chicken he as ever eaten! And that says alot. Thank you all for working so hard to make our wedding perfect!!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Reflections Venue & Gardens's reply:

We enjoyed being your host and for being able to share in this happy occassion! Enjoy your Hawaiian honeymoon and let us know all about it when you are back!

Jay Flores · Married on 11/25/2018

This venue is supberb!

The food, the service, everything you could ask for and more. Thanks to the staff at Reflections

Sent on 12/26/2018

Reflections Venue & Gardens's reply:

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience and now a wonderful memory! We wish you both the best that life has to offer.

Elaine M · Married on 11/22/2018

Ceremony and reception

Reflections is such a unique venue, they are all inclusive and offer the most beautiful reception/chapel rooms and fabulous food! You will not be disappointed! They made my wedding a dream!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Reflections Venue & Gardens's reply:

Thank you Elaine. You were such a beautiful bride and we loved serving you and your family and friends. Blessings to you as you begin your new life.

Paul Ganter · Married on 10/26/2018

Father of the bride

This place was great. They made decorating for my daughters wedding easy. They are all incusive, and had everything we needed; from votives to table cloths. The chapel was beautifully set up to. Also the brisket was amazing.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Janice Plummer · Married on 09/01/2018

Exceptional and memorable

My son got married here, and everything was beautiful. The staff did an exceptional job, in making sure that everything was well taken care of. Decor was exquisite, food was exceptional, everything was just wonderful and memorable. I will definitely be recommending this venue to my friends and family. We had a blast, thanks guys!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Tara

Tara Turnipseed Williams · Married on 08/03/2018

Friend’s Wedding

This place is FABULOUS! The staff was EXCEPTIONAL and the food was DELICIOUS! The gardens, ponds, and gazebo create the PERFECT setting!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Paul · Married on 07/21/2018

My daughter was just married and the place they chose was great. Delicious food, good staff, and good looking grounds. Thumbs up to Reflections.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Veronica · Married on 07/21/2018

When I walked into this charming venue on our special day after we said "I Do", I felt we will forever look back to reflect on our moments here celebrating with love and joy. Ultimately reflections made certain our wedding was bliss.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2018

We decided to go with this venue, because not only is it a beautiful venue it is a one stop shop. They handle everything, and setting and taking down are not included in your rental time. Most of the other places include set up and take down into the rental time. The staff is amazing and very easy to work with!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Branden · Married on 07/07/2018

This place is amazing and I love how the staff makes you feel like family. We got married on July 7th , and they were very organize and friendly. The chef here is 5 star and makes incredible food. So glad we picked this venue for our special day!

Sent on 08/29/2018

LaVita · Married on 06/23/2018

I was the florist at Neal & Cross wedding last Saturday. The staff was warm, helpful, and engaging. I would highly recommend this venue to any of my clients.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kumu · Married on 06/02/2018

Attended a garden wedding at Reflections on Spring Creek. Loved every minute of it. Great staff and great food. Garden looks amazingly romantic with ponds, waterfalls and a gazebo.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Mark · Married on 05/15/2018

This place is seriously great. They are able to accommodate any type of wedding party and make things perfect! Not to mention the beautiful scenery in the back, and all the helpful staff. Also a side note, the food is unmatched, it felt like 5 star dinning.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Bryan · Married on 02/22/2018

Recently married. Yay! Place was all inclusive and made it so easy for my wife to organize and plan the wedding. Appreciate all they do.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Terry · Married on 11/26/2017

The finest venue in the Dallas Ft worth area. Extremely professional staff, the Chef is the best in Dallas Tx. From the start to finish Reflections staff make you feel your the only couple getting married. We had a nighttime wedding and it could not have been any more beautiful.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Noel · Married on 10/28/2017

Reflections is the grandest place for my daughter's wedding! She looked like a princess & the staff treated her like one! The food was so good & I wish I could eat there on a regular basis. It makes me want to be a wedding crasher. Reflections was great in every way.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tori · Married on 10/21/2017

Loved this place. It's oh so pretty and a super convenient location!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Vanessa · Married on 10/07/2017

I was so lucky to have found this venue had my daughters wedding date open since her engagement was only five months long. I also was very happy that this was an all inclusive location for the wedding and reception as we had a large group of family and friends traveling in so the thought of making sure they got from one location to the other without losing anyone on these North Texas freeways was something I was happy to avoid. The venue is very pretty in itself so very little needs to be done to make it special, however, once you add your personal touches it is even more lovely. My family and friends were constantly commenting on the chandeliers, the facility and outdoors area. I did a mix of using some of their linens/decor and then added some of our own personal touches for our theme and the staff did an excellent job keeping our vision and even suggesting ideas to make mine become even more perfect for our day. I want to thank Robin, Chef Jon (the food was great and recieved many compliments on as well), the Laura's :), and the bar/waite staff you were all awesome and we appreciate everything you have done to make sure our bride and grooms day was perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2017