Reeves Catering Reviews

Reeves Catering 4
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 10/09/2019

Best Wedding Food

Larry and Laurie with Reese handle you with such care. The tasty you would think you were at fine dining. The price will surly surprise you. I will up load pictures when I get some.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Reeves Catering's reply:

Lynda, it was a pleasure to be apart of the wedding reception.

Cheers, to many happy and healthy years.

Susie Asselin · Married on 04/14/2019

The most memorable wedding reception cuisine

The bride and groom selected Reeves Catering It was important that the food for the reception would be most memorable for all guests. Reeves certainly achieved this goal with the most amazing buffet that was flavorful and nicely prepared and presented. The staff serving the food and drinks were so accommodating and offered help to the folks who were setting up the tables and decorating the pavilion. They made sure the bride and groom were taken care of throughout the evening and packed an amazing carryout for their first evening as a married couple. They also helped ups set up a donut table once the meal buffet was removed and assisted with takeout boxes for the amazing donuts from Buttercream Bakery. Reeves Catering is the best and we recommend them above all others.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Ellen Stevenson · Married on 03/12/2019

Best Catering Ever!

Larry, Laurie and the Reeves Catering team were great to work with. We were planning a reception for 300+ participants attending an annual conference. From the first meeting, I knew I wanted to work with Larry. He listened to our needs, and had the best menu proposal for our budget. When we met on site, he had great ideas for the table and food layout and worked with our color preferences for the tables (attention to detail). And Larry was totally accommodating to last minute modifications. But the best part was the delicious and creative food, the beautiful food displays and super friendly staff. I would recommend Reeves Catering to anyone!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Lea Hall · Married on 11/17/2018

A Perfect Experience

I can't say enough about Larry, Justin and the rest of the staff. They prepared an excellent menu for our daughter's wedding. We had some that had special dietary request's and Larry did not disappoint. All of our guests raved about how good the food was and how accommodating they were. I would very highly recommend choosing Reeves' Catering for any event that you may have. Thanks again Larry for making this a wonderful experience.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • MillerTime

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Most delicious food!

We live in Florida now but having grown up in NC, I knew there was nothing that could compete with good ol Carolina BBQ! Reeves catering made the BEST spread of food for our wedding. Our options were endless and the service was outstanding. Everyone from their team was so friendly and professional. My husband and I are foodies and we still think about our wedding food over a month later! (Photos are from our tasting)

Reeves Catering 5
    Reeves Catering 6
    Reeves Catering 7
    Reeves Catering 8
    Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Delicious food and wonderful service!

Reeve’s catered for us on our wedding day 09.15.18. From our first meeting/food tasting to the day of the wedding, Larry was great! We came up with a whole dinner and cocktail menu and about two months before the wedding I changed my mind about a few things. He said that was no problem and helped create another amazing menu! We had an amazing charcuterie spread for our cocktail hour, a taco bar and a slider station with yummy sides. The food was delicious and the service was wonderful!! Throughout the night the staff came up to my husband and I congratulating and checking on us to see if we needed anything. I would highly recommend Reeve’s catering for your special day!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2018

Larry from Reeves catering did an excelling job. The food was amazing, and he was really easy to work with. He helped make suggestions and kept us within our budget.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Alex · Married on 05/19/2018

Choosing Reeves Catering was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Larry made the whole process such a breeze. From the moment we tasted the food at our tasting and saw how passionate Larry was about delivering a delicious and high quality meal, we knew Reeves was the company for us. Everyone at the wedding raved about how wonderful our food was. My only regret is that I didn't get to eat more!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Mary · Married on 03/10/2018

A huge thank you to Larry Roskelly and team from Reeves Catering for the amazingly delicious appetizers and dinner entrees served at my daughter's wedding! It's aways a great feeling to have your guests come up to you during the event to let you know how much they LOVED what has been presented for cocktail hour and for dinner, and that's just we heard over and over! Having a large wedding with so many options being offered can be challenging but Larry was on it! Dinner was on time and delicious! You need to meet with Larry too! He is so sweet and is deeply committed to providing his very best in everything he does and he did from start to finish. Thank you Larry for everything....you are to utmost professional and a culinary genius!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Reeves Catering's reply:

It was a pleasure to serve you and your guests. It was an honor!

S. · Married on 01/10/2018

I highly recommend Reeves Catering!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Rhonda · Married on 01/06/2018

Excellent cater! I highly recommend these people who are such a nice group. We will use them again in the future.

Sent on 03/02/2018
  • Deanne

Deanne · Married on 12/31/2017

Larry was really fun to work with and he was so good at building a menu around our tastes! We walked in with almost no idea what we wanted and walked out with the perfect menu in our first meeting. The food was delicious and the price was beyond fair for all that we got with it! He didn’t come to our event himself, but the woman he sent was very professional and called a couple of days ahead to let me know and confirm any last minute details. I didn’t get to speak to her much day of, but it was all perfect!!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/30/2017

We had a great experience with Reeve’s catering. Larry was very organized and paid attention to every detail during our planning process. Our food on our wedding day tasted exactly as it did at our tasting. There was no limit on what food selections could be offered. In my opinion we were given a five-star dining experience for our guests. Our guest were raving about how delicious the food was. We had a 200 guest count and the dining service was nothing but organized and efficient. We couldn’t have been happier with our selection in our catering vendor. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/17/2018

Matt · Married on 12/30/2017

We had the best experience with our caterer! Reeves Catering provided a wonderful sit down dinner for our party of 200! I know it was no small task and the food was phenomenal with a level of service to match! All the guests were impressed and it made our special night that much better! Thank you for everything you did! It was wonderful!

P.S. My wife found them and I’m not sure how but I’m glad that she did.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Dustin · Married on 12/23/2017

Reeves did an incredible job for our wedding in December. From beginning to end, everyone who helped us was super professional. The staff that worked the event was top notch, and we could really tell they cared about our big day. They handled what could have been a major hiccup with easethe night of the night if the wedding. Can’t brag about them enough.

If you’re looking for a caterer, Reeves should be the first person you call.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Christina · Married on 12/20/2017

Larry was quick and responsive. We have worked with him on multiple occasions for our events and each time he provided exceptional service as well as food. He always works with us to make sure we fit into our allotted budget. Will definitely be using his company again!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Dawn · event on: 12/11/2017

Reeve's is the best. Larry worked really hard on our specific needs and wants. We changed our menu a few times and he never minded adjusting accordingly. The staff is very professional and courteous. Highly recommend using them to all my clients and friends. Did I mention the food was AWESOME!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Laurie · Married on 10/13/2017

Our experience with Larry at Reeve's Catering was great from the very start with the tasting. Based on that, we hired them to provide catering for my daughter's wedding at Sawyer's Family Farmstead. The food was outstanding, including the small individual desserts that he presented in small canning jars. We have had so many compliments from our guests. We highly recommend them for any of your catering needs.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/08/2017

I would highly recommend Reeves Catering. Larry and his team helped make our daughter's wedding a success. Larry provided wonderful assistance in the planning as this was our first catering adventure. He offered advice but always left the decisions to us. We were never pressured to go over budget and he helped us decide where best to spend our money. He provided us with a gluten free menu to accommodate the bride and it was delicious. Our guests were extremely complimentary. Everyone local asked for his name. The day of the wedding was very rainy and windy and even though the catering team were soaked, they were all smiles and accommodating. I will never look for another caterer.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Daniel · Married on 09/15/2017

I have no hesitation giving Reeves catering 5 stars for their service for a 2 day event that I organized on Sept 15-16 in Greenville, SC. Larry Roskelly was responsive from my very initial inquiry and attentive to every detail through the duration of the event. Larry reviewed the menu, dietary needs, and event logistics during a phone meeting a week before. Our event was held at two venues- Table Rock State Park and Paris Mountain State Park. Despite the distance of each site, Larry was on time and perfectly in sync with our schedule as we had reviewed during our phone meeting prior to the event. Of course most importantly, the food was outstanding. The main dishes, sides, and desserts were all fantastic. There was plenty of food for all of our guests. Reeves catering provided 3 meals for our event. Every guest had positive reviews and was never hungry. On top of the great food and customer service, the price was very reasonable. Larry Roskelly at Reeves Catering made my life a lot easier with his exceptional service during our event.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Gayla · event on: 09/07/2017

Larry and his team are superb in every way! They recently catered a community event at our non-profit, The Metropolitan Arts Council. The food selections were creative, beautifully crafted and wonderfully delicious. The service staff are true professionals from start to the final clean-up. Do you and your organization a favor and absolutely consider Reeves Catering in Greenville, SC for your entertaining needs. Primo!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jill · Married on 09/02/2017

The food was delicious and the staff very professional. Love the presentation and display!! but most of all the taste of the yummy food!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Kim · Married on 08/13/2017

My family, who all live in PA, planned a surprise 75th birthday party for my mom in Union SC. We hired Reeves to cater the event.

They were fantastic!!

-The menu choices were unbelievable. There were so many different delicious options, it was really hard to choose.
    -The organization on the day of the party was so tight. They had that venue looking ready to go in no time flat.
    -They thought of everything. The linens were great. They brought their own tables. They set up a mobile kitchen outside. They were not fazed by any obstacle.
    -The staff was delightful. From the manager that walked me through the planning to the servers that worked on the day of the event....every single person was courteous, professional, and sweet.
    -The food was excellent. I wasn't sure what to expect trying to plan a party from 9 hours away, but we could not have made a better choice. Everyone at the party commented on how good the food was.

I am so grateful that we found Reeves for our special day.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jerri · Married on 08/11/2017

Larry & his staff provided an awesome dinner experience for my husband Surprise 60th Birthday Blast. They were very attentive to my needs and suggestions. The food was delicious and beautifully displayed. Guests are still raving about that Chicken. The staff handled all details and it was a very relaxing night for me to enjoy and mingle with our guest. My husband was so surprise and appreciative that so many family members, friends and co-workers were there. It was the best kept secret!!. Thanks Larry for your help with making this a night my husband will always remember.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Reeves Catering's reply:

Jerri it a was pleasure to serve your, your family and friends!! Thank you for trusting in Reeves Catering.

Roslyn · Married on 07/01/2017

We decided to use Reeve's Catering for our daughter's July 1st wedding and we are so glad we did. Larry was so easy to work with. He helped us fine tune the menu, prepared a fabulous taste testing, and on the actual day came through with a delicious meal for our guests. I can't tell you how many of our guests complimented us on the food (and service). Larry knocked it out of the park. I would definitely recommend Reeve's catering for any special event.

Sent on 07/12/2017