Redwood Ranch, Three Rivers Reviews

6 | Three Rivers, CA

6 Reviews for Redwood Ranch, Three Rivers

Celia N Zisman · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

Words cannot express how incredible this place was. If I could give it 20 stars I would. The owner and coordinator were incredibly responsive (usually within minutes) and very flexible. They leave so much space for you to have the wedding of your dreams. Ours was mostly casual and DIY, so the wedding coordinator stepped back and let us know she was there if we needed her. The caretaker, Jose, is a gem! And despite its remoteness, the owner and coordinator have good relationships with vendors, and helped hook us up with vendors who could do a tent at the last minute when the weather forecast predicted rain (thankfully, it was sunny and beautiful, but you can't put a price on peace of mind). Our guests camped, fished and played in the river all weekend. Most of them said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. It was such a unique and special experience, and I could never have imagined my wedding another way. Thank you Jalene, Andrew and Jose! It was a completely magical weekend and I will never forget it. The property is STUNNING and there is so much of it so you have so many options for whatever you envision.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Elisha Hernandez · Married on 11/17/2018

Exceeded all expectations

First let me tell you that I was not planning on doing our wedding for at least another year. As I was browsing online for potential venues, I don’t know how I came across Redwood Ranch Three Rivers since it was 5 hours from my tentative desired location. But let me tell you.... I saw the pictures and instantly fell in love. We literally expedited our wedding and only had 2 months until the big day.

We wanted something intimate, simple, fun, amongst nature, and had more of a family-union vibe as opposed to the whole-shebang. I saw that Redwood Ranch was able to accommodate lodging and camping for us and our guests— so this was a huge plus because we had to drive out there.

I contacted Andrew George and communication was top notch. He and I exchanged conversations on the phone and was able to have it all written down for me through email immediately. I had a lot of questions since I was not able to physically scout this place but he and I had discussions and he reassured and gave me many recommendations.

We arrived there just when the sun was setting and I was in absolute awe of how beautiful Redwood Ranch is. It was clean, well kept, and the views was absolutely stunning.

There were two kitchens in the barn, which made cooking so convenient. Everyone, including the children, had a lot of fun experiencing camping, sitting along the campfire, playing pool, walking the trail, waking up to the peacocks, seeing the cows, horses, and donkeys, dipping our feet in the water (it was Nov—so the water was cold), and taking photos in such a picturesque place. Literally, even the portapottys were so clean and pretty that my guests were taking pictures...

I basically only really had one other vendor which was for chairs and tables and they were able to get to the barn safely. Jalene provided me with instructions to send them to ensure that they don’t get lost. She also emailed me before and during my stay to ask if we needed anything. It was very sweet.

Jose, the caretaker, did a wonderful job showing my family around and was just a very pleasant and helpful man. He does a great job taking care of the property!

We had a very simple wedding with minimal decor since we didn’t want to bring too much up there, but this place really did not need much—it is beautiful on its own. Our guests were all so pleasantly surprised and voiced out how much they enjoyed just being there. I can’t say enough about Redwood Ranch. I could only wish that we were able to stay longer...

Thank you so much Redwood Ranch Three Rivers for the hospitality, the endless views, and perfect accommodation. My family and I have created so much unforgettable memories in our short time there. We would not want to get married anywhere else. I highly recommend booking a wedding here!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Kim · Married on 12/28/2017

Fabulous team of friendly professionals! So happy with our stay.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

Redwood Ranch is a truly exceptional venue in the mountains of Three Rivers, CA. It is a beautiful spot for an outdoorsy wedding and an even better spot to have your guests stay and enjoy. We loved staying there the whole weekend and having our wedding party stay there too. We were able to take full advantage of the hikes and swimming pools on the property. Plunging into a icy-cool pool of water on your wedding morning is a great way to get yourself ready and energized for the big day. I would definitely recommend staying three nights at least (the night before, the night of and the night after) to really get the best experience. It is great to have the animals around the whole weekend and to take in the stunning views on this huge piece of property. The staff at the ranch were lovely, fun and very helpful and we enjoyed working with them all. If wild, beautiful and natural is your kind of wedding feel, then this is definitely the place for you!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ellis · Married on 09/23/2017

4.2

overall, we were thrilled with our wedding. The venue made for a great wedding weekend for our friends and family. The surroundings are beautiful and was what our guests described as “So unique and the perfect venue for you two.” The groundskeeper was very friendly and attentive for anything we needed. He was constantly checking in with us and asking if we needed anything. Some suggestions...
    1. A full length mirror for the bride to see herself in her dress from head to toe.
    2. It would have been nice to have some heat lamps available.
    3. We had A problem with yellow jackets/wasps at our rehearsal dinner which caused some concern a day before the wedding. We found a nest/hive where we were planning on having our guests park. We had requested after the rehearsal that something should be done to eliminate the problem. The day of the wedding the groundskeeper went and bought supplies to minimize their intrusion, however it was not enough to eliminate some distraction during the wedding reception. We love nature but something like this we wish would have been removed from the area to minimize or eliminate any distractions and concern.
    4. Better lighting or reflectors to line the switchbacks coming in and out of the venue. In the evenings it is quite dark and would help guest exit the venue easier and safer.

If you’re looking for something private, where your guests can be fully immersed in your wedding rather than updating their latest Snapchat and Instagram posts it is a great venue. Perfect for intimate gatherings for close friends and family to enjoy the beauty of the ourdoors.

Sent on 01/28/2018