Redland Farm Life Reviews

4 | Miami, FL

4 Reviews for Redland Farm Life

4 Redland Farm Life Reviews

Savannah · Married on 01/20/2018

Let me start by saying that I am a difficult person to please. My (now) husband will attest to that. With that said, I can’t express in words how amazing our wedding was at Redland Farm Life. From the start, Ana was extremely friendly and interested in making our wedding perfect for us. We had been to 12 other wedding venues prior to visiting Redland Farm Life and none compared. I also had a good feeling about Ana and I wasn’t wrong. She met with us in person and communicated via phone/text frequently about all the details. She worked very hard making everything perfect for us. The venue itself is what sold me on having our wedding there. Not only was it beautiful, but it was a perfect setup for a wedding. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all in different areas on the property. One of my favorite things was the bridal suite. My bridal party and I spent the morning and afternoon there getting ready. It definitely helped keep stress levels down having us already on property. The wedding itself was beautiful and everything went according to plan. We also had brought yard games and some decorations that Ana organized and set up for us. The catering in the package we purchased was AMAZING. Not only was the food and service incredible, but they did an amazing job with our guests’ dietary restrictions and allergies.
    Our wedding was perfect. Obviously I think it was amazing, but I’ve also had so many guests tell me that it was the best, most beautiful wedding they’ve attended.
    Overall, I couldn’t be happier.

Janet · Married on 11/11/2017

This venue is perfect for that shabby chic country attitude! A place to have everything taken care of without a worry. Every picture taken had a background which looked like it came out of a romance novel! A Queen for the day! Cinderella in cowboy boots! My guests talked about this venue and raving about the food, service and attention to details.. ana the wedding planner goes above and beyond. Melanie the property manager made sure everything was perfect.. and the Brazilian food service could not be matched! The best wedding I’ve ever attended and it was my own! You will not be disappointed with this venue! It was something out of a novel!

Redland Farm Life 1
    Redland Farm Life 2
    Redland Farm Life 3

Ester · Married on 02/19/2017

We celebrated our son's wedding last Sunday at the Redland farm life. I found the the experience to exceptional from day one, with our tour visit to the farm and the process of planning the wedding with the wedding planner Ana. The professionalism, attention to detail, and caring assistance is a rarity these days. I did not feel like a costumer I felt like family. The venue is both simple with its rustic touch and elegant with its hand crafted detail and natural beauty. "ENCHANTING" The food was superb and the presentation was extraordinary. The attention to detail was priceless. A visit from the owners to personally extend their well wishes and present our son and his wife with a hand crafted gift prior to the ceremony is especially appreciated. The compliments from our guests extended from pointing out the venue's beauty, the food, the professionalism, the focus on quality costumer service "also a rarity these days" to complimenting the bathrooms.
    Thank you all at the Redland Farm Life for making our military wedding unforgetable!
    Forever grateful!
    Blessings to all,
    The Montano's

erica · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I had the best time of our life at Redland Farm Life, it is a beautiful place with a combination of a country and romantic style that make you feel in a magic place to celebrate your wedding. The location, the Nursery and the service were gorgeous!!! We loved it.... Dany & Ericka