Redeemed Farm Reviews

Redeemed Farm 5
Redeemed Farm 6
Redeemed Farm 7

Donna Burns · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Redeemed Farm is absolutely magical!

We were charmed by Redeemed Farm from the moment we set foot onto this romantic property. From the cottage to the machine shed to the vineyards to the beautiful bi-level barn - this site is absolutely stunning. Jeff and Julie have put so much love and attention to detail into creating a space that is truly magical. Working with Redeemed Farm, we never felt like we were just another family coming through for an event. We felt cared for and supported. The sound system rocks too!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 05/19/2019

Best Wedding Venue Ever!

Choosing Redeemed for our wedding day is one of the best choices we ever made. They didn't just provide a venue, they provided an unforgettable experience! From the multiple spaces to enjoy on our big day, to sweet touches like locks-of-love and let love grow seeds, to their tireless help on the day of...we are so grateful! Our wedding day was 32 degrees (thanks MN spring!), and it was still beautiful thanks to the temperature-controlled barn. We loved that we could bring in our own caterer, too; we looked at a lot of barns before finding Redeemed, and that definitely set them apart. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • AnneMarie

AnneMarie Studer · Married on 05/18/2019

Our dream wedding venue!

Redeemed Farm is a dream wedding venue. Jeff and Julie have thought of every detail, and the venue absolutely gorgeous. The moment we stepped foot onto the property, we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. Jeff and Julie are amazing to work with. They responded to all of our questions quickly and were willing to help out with anything they could. It was forecasted to rain on our wedding day, and they even ordered umbrellas for us! They are two of the greatest people we have ever had the pleasure of meeting and we are so happy we chose Redeemed Farm as our wedding venue. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Redeemed Farm 8
    Redeemed Farm 9
    Redeemed Farm 10
    Redeemed Farm 11
    Redeemed Farm 12

Samantha Plemmons · Married on 10/20/2018

Romantic, multifunctional wedding venue!

Redeemed Farm is the most romantic, multi-functional wedding venue out there. For my wedding I wanted guests to be able to enjoy the entire day at one location but also offer plenty of options for conversation, celebration and changes of scenery. Redeemed Farms delivers on all of these requests. Jeff and Julie are amazing vendor representatives very responsive, helpful and just plain AMAZING. They have put in some much effort to make sure the Farm is absolutely breath-taking! There is so much detail in the design, extra decorations are almost unnecessary. This place is so amazing that all my guests were WOWED! I cannot recommend this venue more!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I got married at Redeemed Farm on August 11th, 2018 and we highly recommend it!

Blake and I toured a lot of barn venues in Minnesota, and when we walked into Redeemed Farm we knew it was the venue for us. From the moment that we met Jeff and Julie, the owners, to the point that we walked into the main barn we were sold. From the machine shed and exquisite bridal suite to the masculine and cool groom's barn, every building on the property is thought of to the finest detail. I started to cry when I entered the upper level of the main barn due to the amazing energy and feeling of peace and love that overwhelmed me when I walked into the space. It's truly breathtaking.

Fast forward to our rehearsal... Julie was there taking notes on how we wanted the ceremony to go and Jeff helped out with the music. They were more than accommodating and even let us stay a little late to practice a third time in order to feel completely comfortable.

Finally, on our wedding day came and we could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding. We booked our flower and caterer through Redeemed Farm's approved vendors and they did an amazing job. Jeff and Julie were on site all day to make sure that everything went off without a hitch, and it was such a perfect day. If I were to redo my wedding again I would not change a thing. Julie and Jeff are amazing, kind, and loving people who want to help your marriage start off right. They helped my husband and I achieve our dream wedding and we are so grateful for their help and their beautiful venue!

Thanks again for an amazing day Redeemed Farm!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Redeemed Farm 13

Paula · Married on 06/23/2018

There are truly no words to adequately express the experience we had at Redeemed Farm. Allyson and Ryan toured many barn venues in Minnesota. When Ally and Ryan first walked onto the Redeemed Farm property and met Julie and Jeff, they knew it was the place they wanted to start their lives together. Ally actually got teary once she realized they had found the perfect space. There are so many things to consider as you are choosing your venue and Redeemed fulfilled all of them. From the sheer beauty of the venue including all the special nooks and crannies to the breathtaking gardens, your total experience for your guests will be amazing. The grand staircase going to the upper level, the charming two story bridal suite and the newly added vineyard are just a few of the personal touches that the owners continue to add to the venue. Jeff and Julie are very responsive to all emails and requests. Ally and Ryan chose to get married in the barn which was decorated with beautiful flowers and our own personal touches resulting in a very personalized wedding. The social hour had our guests playing games in the yards while enjoying appetizers and drinks from the bar in the charming machine shed while mingling on the lawns and sitting on the antique couches scattered about. The dinner was held on the main floor of the barn highlighting the beautiful tables and chairs designed by Jeff. You can add as much or as little as you want to the space and you will have a stunning day due to the natural beauty of the space.Julie and Jeff have many connections with vendors which is helpful as you make choices on caterers, florists, and day coordinators. All of our vendors also expressed how wonderful it is working with the Redeemed Farm team. We would highly recommend hosting a wedding or event at this venue and believe you will be as delighted as we have been in all aspects.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Anna Lisa · Married on 06/22/2018

We cannot recommend Redeemed Farm enough! This venue is absolutely stunning and Julie & Jeff are amazing! As a Bride, I felt so supported and taken care of through the whole process from our first visit through the day of the wedding. Their attention to detail and guest experience is exceptional- everything was thought of and taken care of. We loved getting ready in their bridal cottage and stable- it's awesome to be in one place for the day. Our guests loved the endless spots for photos, games to play outside, tons of spots to sit and enjoy the scenery. The flow of it all- having our ceremony in the upstairs barn and reception below worked flawlessly! Make sure you get to the field for sunset photos-- the sunset is stunning at the farm. Honestly we could say so much-- this was a dream come true getting married here. We didn't want the day to end. If you are considering this place for your event, go see it and meet Julie & Jeff-- you will not be disappointed.

Redeemed Farm 14

Diane · Married on 06/16/2018

As the mother-of-the bride I honestly cannot even imagine a more amazing venue for our daughter's wedding. We looked at several barn/farm venues and Redeemed Farm made our choice very clear & easy. I will never forget the day we toured with our then future son-in-law & daughter and were so blessed to hear the owners share of the historic pieces hand-picked to 'redeem' this beautiful farm. The owners, Jeff & Julie are so talented and actually should have a HGTV show too (watch out Chip & Joanna G). They were on-site the entire day & were so gracious to all the guests. I will never forget watching my daughter walk the aisle with her dad and then standing with her groom holding hands & worshiping together. Our family & friends continue to share memories with us and with others about Redeemed Farm. Thank you Jeff & Julie for sharing your vision, creativity, hard work & redeeming hearts with our family.

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2018

Redeemed Farm created an atmosphere for my wedding that made me and everyone involved feel loved and taken care of! I had high expectations for how the afternoon and evening of my wedding would flow and I never found myself feeling anxious even once. This venue gave me the ability to feel free to enjoy my day, I wish I could get married there every weekend!

Monique · Married on 06/02/2018

My daughter got married at Redeemed Farm on June 2, 2018. I cannot say enough good things about this amazing venue! They have not missed a single detail from the beautiful handcrafted farmhouse tables, gorgeous vintage settees and furniture throughout the space, to the impeccably designed bridal cottage, grooms den, and even the bathrooms are amazing! They have recently added air conditioning, additional bathrooms and a beautiful vineyard all done to perfection. Jeff and Julie are the perfect hosts and the very helpful staff members are top notch! The day was magical! Thank you Redeemed Farm!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Redeemed Farm 15
    Redeemed Farm 16
    Redeemed Farm 17

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

What an amazing and beautiful venue! I was in awe with the decor and details throughout the entire venue. My photographer was super excited about all of the picture opportunities. My guests could not stop ranting and raving about how beautiful everything was and how the flow was seamless and perfect. One of my guests said she wanted to live there! The owners are absolutely wonderful to work with too!

Redeemed Farm 18
    Redeemed Farm 19
    Redeemed Farm 20
    Redeemed Farm 21
    Redeemed Farm 22

Erica · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I LOVED every part of our wedding at Redeemed Farm! It was top notch, unbelievable, delightful in every way!!! Thanks Redeemed Farm for all that you did to help our wedding day be the best!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2017

Best place to get married! The owners are the most genuine, kind-hearted, accommodating, flexible people you will ever meet! They go above and beyond to make your day exactly how you want it to be. Their staff is professional and so good at making sure everything runs smoothly. I would recommend this place to my closest friends and family and anyone else looking for a fun, beautiful, and elegant place to get married.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Allyson · Married on 06/23/2017

We got married at Redeemed just about 2 weeks ago and it was the absolute perfect venue! From the second we met Jeff and Julie and saw all the work and love they had put into the venue we were hooked! They are so thoughtful, creative, purpose-driven and organized. Each space they have created is unique and beautiful in its own right. We originally thought we would get married outside at a venue in MN but when we walked into the barn they have redone so beautifully our decision was made and we got to combine the beauty of having an outdoor reception with the lack of stress that comes with not having to worry about inclement weather with an indoor ceremony. I could go on and on with praise for Redeemed Farm but I will end by saying that this venue should definitely be on the top of your list to look into.

Sent on 07/09/2018