Redeemed Farm Reviews

Redeemed Farm 7
  • Sammi

Sammi Potts · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Beautiful venue!

I attended a wedding at Redeemed Farm for a dear friend of mine and absolutely loved it! I sang during the ceremony and was pleasantly surprised with the professional equipment and set up. I would absolutely recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Donna Burns · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Redeemed Farm is absolutely magical!

We were charmed by Redeemed Farm from the moment we set foot onto this romantic property. From the cottage to the machine shed to the vineyards to the beautiful bi-level barn - this site is absolutely stunning. Jeff and Julie have put so much love and attention to detail into creating a space that is truly magical. Working with Redeemed Farm, we never felt like we were just another family coming through for an event. We felt cared for and supported. The sound system rocks too!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Redeemed Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Donna! So appreciate your feedback and glad you saw the value in the sound system. We agree that it makes such a difference in the guest experience.

Cassie · Getting married on 10/05/2019

The ONLY place to get married...

Redeemed Farm is literally the most beautiful and professional wedding venue. From someone who has been in the "wedding business", I have never come across a place that was more organized, prompt in communications, while having a stunning/clean/well-prepared venue. Although biased, I truly had many of our guests tell me that they have been to a lot of weddings, but this venue was truly a "stunner" of a venue. It is a show-stopper, so if you're looking to impress.. look no further than Redeemed Farm. Also, the venue owners and coordinator are such a professional and caring team - they truly go above and beyond to get you everything you need.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna O'neal · Married on 08/31/2019

Unbelievable venue!

My husband and I just got married here last weekend and it was incredible! We received so many compliments from our guests- "wow!" "beautiful!" "i want to get remarried here", "so fun", "how did you find this place?!", "i love it", "you can feel the love here".

I cried the first time I toured the venue and knew I had to get married here! Julie and Jeff (owners) are fantastic to work with--they are so organized, super helpful, and so sweet. You will fall in love with them and the venue. There is so much to do for everyone to explore-barn, fire pit, machine shed, vineyard, games, etc.
    My bridesmaids and the groomsmen got ready on site as well-which is also so beautiful and charming! Julie and Jeff have thought of every detail. You won't be disappointed!
    We had the most perfect wedding day (weather was sunny and 70s so barn and outdoors was perfect)! We will for sure be back for date night. Thanks again for hosting us at such a beautiful venue!

Sent on 09/05/2019

R & L Fruits · Married on 08/16/2019

Redeemed Farm - Vineyard Views from the Farm House Porch

Invited to many a wedding and a few date nights, we have found the above-and-beyond hospitality provided by the owners of Redeemed Farm exceptional. Saying “I do” in the vineyard landscape under the stone arch or in the soaring timbers of the barn loft set a storybook backdrop for Happily Ever After to begin. We loved strolling through the farm house gardens, seeing the locks of couples past hung on the corn crib fencing, enjoying cider in front of the soaring rock fireplace and playing games on the lawn. Dining at farm tables with friends or enjoying a mug of hot soup in the open air, timbered shed, we had a magical time.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Annelise

Annelise Vaage Sterneman · Married on 08/11/2019

The BEST venue

Redeemed Farm is the perfect venue. This vendor exceeded every one of my expectations (and they were quite high;)). From my initial tour, the coordination prior to the wedding, to my wedding day Jeff, Julie, and Lori offered so much support and were SO easy to work with! If I had a question, I would receive a response the same day.
    Redeemed Farm thought of all the detail.I have heard so many comments about how beautiful the venue was!! Every area of the venue is breathtaking. The love and creativity poured into this farmstead is apparent at every turn.
    If that isn't enough, Jeff, Julie, and Lori all offered support throughout my entire wedding day, and had suggestions that helped make our wedding better than our wildest dreams. I 100% recommend this venue, I would not have changed a thing.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Vicki Pattridge · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!

Love this venue! Wonderful people to work with and absolutely beautiful place!
    Redeemed Farm helped me give my daughter the wedding of her dreams! ❤️

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Tanya

Tanya Lendl · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

I cannot express how pleased we were with Redeemed Farm. They were the first venue we visited and the last! We knew instantly this was the place we wanted to celebrate one of the most special days in our family. Julie and Jeff were the most gracious owners to work with. From day one they were there to offer advice, answer questions and made sure we had everything we needed. They have continually made improvements from landscaping to air conditioning to make sure guests are comfortable. They were present the day of the wedding to make sure everything was running smoothly. I was a bit nervous about having rehearsal on the wedding day, however, Jeff was there to help guide and give advice to the wedding party and it couldn't of gone better. i know they put a lot of work into making sure the preferred vendor list is just that...high quality and vendors that know the Redeemed Farm venue. It made planning so much easier! Redeemed Farm has so many areas for guests to gather, rain or shine there is a comfortable place for everyone. However, it is not so large or spread out that you loose the togetherness of your guests. Jeff and Julie have put so much thought and hard work into this venue, they made their vision come together and now they help make other people's dreams come true!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Bridgette

Bridgette Wheeler · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome Experience

Booking our wedding at Redeemed Farm was a no brain-er. It was my first, and only, tour I had for the wedding venue. There was no reason for me to look elsewhere because Redeemed Farm had it all. The barn, bridal suite, vineyard, grooms stable, bathrooms and landscaping took my breathe away. The owners, Jeff & Julie, have made the venue so beautiful.

Throughout our planning process, Jeff & Julie were always easy and quick to communicate with. They know their venue and wedding industry so well and had great recommendations to help make the day perfect.

The day of couldn’t have went more perfect. The Redeemed Farm staff were so accommodating to us and all our guests; they also had a great way of making the day so personal and special. My husband and I are so happy with our experience here and would recommend it to everyone. If you are newly engaged, make sure to set up a tour and check out Redeemed Farm! It will be a no brain-er for you, too 😊

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Redeemed Farm 8
    Redeemed Farm 9
    Redeemed Farm 10
    Redeemed Farm 11
  • Sheena

Sheena Sheldon · Married on 07/12/2019

Above and Beyond Venue

First of all, Redeemed Farm is a gorgeous venue. Being able to have our friends and family all in the same place for our wedding and reception was one thing we really wanted, and Redeemed Farm was the perfect place. We had many kiddos at our wedding and the open lawn and games that are provided really made the kids enjoy the evening that much more! The owners, Jeff and Julie were incredibly welcoming, accommodating, and dedicated to making sure our wedding day was everything we hoped and dreamed of. Their behind the scenes presence was extremely helpful. They definitely made us feel like a guest at our own wedding. We would highly, highly recommend Redeemed Farm for any couplelooking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Trent

Trent Hoaglund · Married on 07/07/2019

A Romantic Launch

The venue is a charming and romantic and elegant celebration spot. We thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, the scenery, the help. We felt so welcomed; our guests were so impressed. A fantastic launch to a happy forever!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Redeemed Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Trent for taking the time to write about your experience. We are so appreciative that you enjoyed the atmosphere, scenery and help. We love what we get to do!

Maggie Nelson · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!!

What a day!! I walked onto the property and instantly wished that I had gotten married there. Everything was so lovely. The owners (Jeff and Julie) and coordinator (Lori) were anywhere and everywhere we needed them, paying close attention to the details. They could not have been sweeter and more attentive. The venue itself is a perfect romantic escape and I felt like every little thing was thought of including the AC which was a lifesaver. I couldn’t get enough of the grounds and definitely pulled my husband around for many, many pictures during the evening. Thank you for an incredible, beautiful experience!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Redeemed Farm 12
    Redeemed Farm 13

Redeemed Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie for your kind words. We agree Lori is a wonderful addition to our team and works so hard to serve well. Her smile makes everyone feel so welcomed. I'm so glad the AC was a lifesaver on a very hot day as that has been a big focus for us.
    Hope to see you at a Date Night in the future!

Savannah Van Loon · Married on 06/29/2019

Dreamy Wedding

Redeemed Farm is a lovely wedding venue. I've been to two weddings there, one in 2017, and one just a few weeks ago I was the matron of honor in June 2019. Each time was lovely. Jeff and Julie have really put a lot of thought and intention into the design of the place. The bridal cottage was comfy and had ample seating and getting ready space. The (open) machine shed was the perfect space to get out of the sun and socialize. The vineyard was another perfect place to take a walk. The yard games were very popular, and was a huge relief for the bride, so that she did not have to find other ways of entertaining the guests. The barn was a little warm during the ceremony (it was a VERY hot day), but cooled off eventually so everyone could dance comfortably. The reception in the basement of the barn was perfect, great with the newest addition of air conditioning! Everything was so wonderfully set up and the area was also lovely. Julie and Jeff were ever-present and oh-so-kind. They even had a nice touch of having a lock with the couple's anniversary to attach to a corn bin. The perfect rustic (but not too rustic!) venue.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kristy M · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Summer Venue in Minnesota

If you're looking for a summer venue, this is it!! The area is absolutely stunning! The accomodations for the bridal party were beautiful and very functional. The photo opportunities abound with the adorable vintage set up. The service provided by the staff there was also phenomenal! They were extremely helpful, friendly, and made sure everything ran very smoothly. They do their best at making it the perfect day for you and working with other vendors to accommodate your every wish. I will definitely be recommending this incredible venue to everyone!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Redeemed Farm's reply:

Wow Kristy...THANK YOU! I'm so glad you valued the bridal party spaces, grounds and service. We love what we get to do. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience and the recommendation.
  • Dana

Dana Bies · Married on 06/21/2019

No Ordinary Barn Venue!

My daughter & new son-in-law were married at Redeemed Farm on June 21, 2019. The next morning, my daughter told me that when she woke up she said she had the most incredible dream . . . and then she realized it REALLY happened! The moment my daughter arrived @ Redeemed Farm in 2017 (newly engaged), she was covered in goose bumps and knew instantly that this was the ONLY place for her wedding. We even re-visited Redeemed Farm on June 21, 2018 to get a feel for what the foliage and daylight would look like on their special day -- Jeff & Julie Gacek welcomed us on every visit as if we were family! As if Redeemed Farm couldn't be more beautiful, to our excited surprise, Redeemed Farm had blossomed with so many other amenities. Jeff & Julie have invested so much of their life to take Redeemed Farm from Rustic Barn to Elegant Chic!! One more surprise awaited us on the big day -- Lori Buller, Director of Guest Services, is the newest addition to Redeemed Farm and made everyone feel as though she'd known us our entire life. There are no decorations you could add that would make Redeemed Farm more beautiful than it already is! Become part of the Redeemed Farm history -- you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Redeemed Farm 14

Redeemed Farm's reply:

Wow Dana! Thank you so much! We loved getting to to know you and being a part of Kelsey and Jake's beautiful day.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Geis · Married on 06/21/2019

Look no further for the perfect setting for your wedding day!

There truly are not enough words to express how deeply my husband and I adored Redeemed Farm and its staff. If we were to begin planning our wedding all over, we would choose Redeemed Farm again with enthusiasm. Every single moment of our wedding day was magical - exactly as we had dreamed it would be - and it is because of the beautiful canvas that the owners Jeff and Julie have made of this amazing space. There isn't a single detail that they have overlooked and they have created an atmosphere that is all at once elegant, rustic, romantic, and homey. With each step around the property you will find something even more beautiful and picturesque to revel in, and it is a setting for your special day that your guests won't be able to stop gushing about. Even better than the space, however, are the people. Jeff, Julie, and Lori are some of the warmest and kindest people I have had the privilege of knowing, and through each step of the planning process and on our wedding day they were there to answer our questions, offer guidance, and celebrate in this special moment with us. In spite of their busy wedding schedule, somehow they made us feel as though we were the first and only ones to be married at the farm. I do not doubt that this is exactly how every Redeemed Farm bride and groom feels. We are very excited to see what the future holds for Redeemed Farm because there is no question that it will only become more stunning and unique over time. Our only hope is that someday we will have the opportunity to return as guests!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Redeemed Farm 15
  • Abigail

Abigail Halvorson · Married on 06/07/2019

Nothing Even Compares

Incredible. Breathtaking. Spectacular. I am barely able to put into words how amazing our wedding day was and Redeemed Farmstead played a HUGE role in making our day so memorable. Not only are the grounds beautiful beyond words but so are the people. Julie, Jeff, and Lorie are three of the most genuine and loving people I have ever met. The atmosphere that they cultivate can be felt from every corner at the farmstead. Daren and I didn't want to leave, and we would not have wanted to get married any where else. Nothing even compares to Redeemed Farm. You will be blessed in so many ways when you choose to get married there.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Erin

Erin Skaug · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely perfect and beautiful in every way!

ELEGANT. BEAUTIFUL. BREATHTAKING... these words cannot even begin describe the true beauty of this venue! They are all that and MORE! When we got engaged, I knew that I wanted to have a barn wedding, and Redeemed Farm was on the top of my list! We had several appointments, with Redeemed Farm being the first one. We went and saw it, and knew without a shadow of a doubt, that we wanted to say "I Do" at Redeemed! We booked that day and cancelled all other appointments! Jeff and Julie (the owners) are absolute gems and you can tell they put their heart and soul into what they do and every couple they work with! Their assistant Lori is just as amazing! The day of our wedding was absolutely our best day ever and it's because of them and this amazing venue!! The groomstable where the guys got ready, the bridal cottage where me and my girls got ready are absolutely stunning and beautiful in every way! The getting ready pictures.... they bring tears to my eyes just looking at them! Everything was stunningly gorgeous! We chose to get married in the barn versus the vineyard because of my dream to get married in the barn! Let me tell you, the barn is gorgeous inside! Not much is needed to decorate due to the beautiful wood and chandeliers! The reception was held in the lower part of the barn and that was gorgeous! The Machinery Shed is where he had our social our, we had Northerly (a photo booth camper) come and that was such a huge hit! Everything about our day was my favorite and LOVE LOVE LOVE every single picture! You will having your wedding here and love everything about it just as much as I do!!! Our wedding day was truly our best day ever!! Thank you Jeff and Julie and Lori for making our wedding day the most favorite day of our lives!!! Much love!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Redeemed Farm 28
    Redeemed Farm 29
  • Brittni

Brittni Kluzak · Married on 05/26/2019

Could not have asked for more! Above and beyond!!

We knew right away when we visited Redeemed Farm that it was where we wanted to have our wedding. The owners and crew are seriously amazing people! They truly care about you and your family and guests. They tirelessly helped the morning of to set up and get things ready. Our steamer even broke and one of the owners went himself to the store to get us a new steamer! The spaces are everything you could possibly ask for and more. Even the bathrooms are gorgeous. The bridal cottage was the perfect get ready space, and the guys and there own space as well. Yard games, a vineyard, plenty of seating, it's seriously perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about it. We are so grateful for Redeemed and the people there. Wish we could relive the day over and over!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Redeemed Farm 30
    Redeemed Farm 31
    Redeemed Farm 32
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 05/19/2019

Best Wedding Venue Ever!

Choosing Redeemed for our wedding day is one of the best choices we ever made. They didn't just provide a venue, they provided an unforgettable experience! From the multiple spaces to enjoy on our big day, to sweet touches like locks-of-love and let love grow seeds, to their tireless help on the day of...we are so grateful! Our wedding day was 32 degrees (thanks MN spring!), and it was still beautiful thanks to the temperature-controlled barn. We loved that we could bring in our own caterer, too; we looked at a lot of barns before finding Redeemed, and that definitely set them apart. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Redeemed Farm's reply:

We are so glad you chose Redeemed Farm Haley! It was a blessing getting to be a part of yours and Thor's wedding. We hope to create an amazing experience for all so thank you for taking the time to write about what you liked and the recommendation.
  • AnneMarie

AnneMarie Studer · Married on 05/18/2019

Our dream wedding venue!

Redeemed Farm is a dream wedding venue. Jeff and Julie have thought of every detail, and the venue absolutely gorgeous. The moment we stepped foot onto the property, we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. Jeff and Julie are amazing to work with. They responded to all of our questions quickly and were willing to help out with anything they could. It was forecasted to rain on our wedding day, and they even ordered umbrellas for us! They are two of the greatest people we have ever had the pleasure of meeting and we are so happy we chose Redeemed Farm as our wedding venue. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Redeemed Farm 33
    Redeemed Farm 34
    Redeemed Farm 35
    Redeemed Farm 36
    Redeemed Farm 37

Redeemed Farm's reply:

Thank you so much AnneMarie. Your day was beautiful. Thank you for choosing Redeemed Farm to begin your forever and thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. Please stay in touch.

Samantha Plemmons · Married on 10/20/2018

Romantic, multifunctional wedding venue!

Redeemed Farm is the most romantic, multi-functional wedding venue out there. For my wedding I wanted guests to be able to enjoy the entire day at one location but also offer plenty of options for conversation, celebration and changes of scenery. Redeemed Farms delivers on all of these requests. Jeff and Julie are amazing vendor representatives very responsive, helpful and just plain AMAZING. They have put in some much effort to make sure the Farm is absolutely breath-taking! There is so much detail in the design, extra decorations are almost unnecessary. This place is so amazing that all my guests were WOWED! I cannot recommend this venue more!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jamie · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I got married at Redeemed Farm on August 11th, 2018 and we highly recommend it!

Blake and I toured a lot of barn venues in Minnesota, and when we walked into Redeemed Farm we knew it was the venue for us. From the moment that we met Jeff and Julie, the owners, to the point that we walked into the main barn we were sold. From the machine shed and exquisite bridal suite to the masculine and cool groom's barn, every building on the property is thought of to the finest detail. I started to cry when I entered the upper level of the main barn due to the amazing energy and feeling of peace and love that overwhelmed me when I walked into the space. It's truly breathtaking.

Fast forward to our rehearsal... Julie was there taking notes on how we wanted the ceremony to go and Jeff helped out with the music. They were more than accommodating and even let us stay a little late to practice a third time in order to feel completely comfortable.

Finally, on our wedding day came and we could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding. We booked our flower and caterer through Redeemed Farm's approved vendors and they did an amazing job. Jeff and Julie were on site all day to make sure that everything went off without a hitch, and it was such a perfect day. If I were to redo my wedding again I would not change a thing. Julie and Jeff are amazing, kind, and loving people who want to help your marriage start off right. They helped my husband and I achieve our dream wedding and we are so grateful for their help and their beautiful venue!

Thanks again for an amazing day Redeemed Farm!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Redeemed Farm 38
  • Avivah

Avivah Brown · Married on 06/28/2018

Incredible!

WOW - What can I say? Redeemed Farm popped up on my newsfeed, and we immediately booked it for our wedding after a tour. It was ABSOLUTELY perfect for our summer wedding. The weather was awesome, and we loved that everyone could choose how they wanted to spend the evening whether on the dance floor, enjoying their vintage couches outdoors or yard games. Jeff, Julie and Lori were phenomenal always greeting us with love, our shared faith and understanding. They went above and beyond to accommodate our newly adopted daughter and welcome her to the wedding party as well, and checked in to be sure everything was as we dreamed. LOVED that we got to choose our own vendor team, and they welcomed each and everyone of them as well. If you are looking for an all inclusive venue with a phenomenal team, this is your place.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Paula · Married on 06/23/2018

There are truly no words to adequately express the experience we had at Redeemed Farm. Allyson and Ryan toured many barn venues in Minnesota. When Ally and Ryan first walked onto the Redeemed Farm property and met Julie and Jeff, they knew it was the place they wanted to start their lives together. Ally actually got teary once she realized they had found the perfect space. There are so many things to consider as you are choosing your venue and Redeemed fulfilled all of them. From the sheer beauty of the venue including all the special nooks and crannies to the breathtaking gardens, your total experience for your guests will be amazing. The grand staircase going to the upper level, the charming two story bridal suite and the newly added vineyard are just a few of the personal touches that the owners continue to add to the venue. Jeff and Julie are very responsive to all emails and requests. Ally and Ryan chose to get married in the barn which was decorated with beautiful flowers and our own personal touches resulting in a very personalized wedding. The social hour had our guests playing games in the yards while enjoying appetizers and drinks from the bar in the charming machine shed while mingling on the lawns and sitting on the antique couches scattered about. The dinner was held on the main floor of the barn highlighting the beautiful tables and chairs designed by Jeff. You can add as much or as little as you want to the space and you will have a stunning day due to the natural beauty of the space.Julie and Jeff have many connections with vendors which is helpful as you make choices on caterers, florists, and day coordinators. All of our vendors also expressed how wonderful it is working with the Redeemed Farm team. We would highly recommend hosting a wedding or event at this venue and believe you will be as delighted as we have been in all aspects.

Sent on 07/11/2018