Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Reviews

283 Reviews for Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment 1
Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment 2

taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Craig was amazing to work with! He was so helpful and very professional throughout the entire planning process and day of our wedding. The suite he uses is very friendly and allowed my husband and I to pick songs we did and didn’t want the day of our wedding. Our guests danced all night long, we highly recommend craig, he was the best dj!

Gabrielle · Married on 06/16/2018

We utilized Red Hot Chameleon for our July 2018 wedding. Craig was wonderful from the initial phone call I made when engaged to to the last song of our wedding night. He was quick to respond to all calls and emails, and was very flexible with some last minute changes we made to our evening. Not only was he a wonderful DJ for the evening (our dance floor was busy all night!), but he has an easy-to-use website organizer to keep track of all the song selections and the timeline for the evening - it was no nice to use this in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Craig also calls the bride/groom in the final weeks leading up to the wedding, which was great to ensure all songs/names/announcements were included on the wedding day. Extremely professional and friendly throughout the entire night- I would highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

Craig was such a big help with planning the music for our ceremony!! We didn't have any idea of what kind of music to play but he pointed us in the right direction and had the dance floor full all night long. He kept it fun and professional!

Julianne · Married on 11/11/2017

Craig was fantastic to work with and our wedding went off without a hitch. He was easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and incorporated all the little tweaks and changes I kept making to the music. He even helped create a special song for my dad and I to dance to. The day of the wedding could not have went any smoother. Craig not only played the perfect selection of music but also coordinated with all my vendors to help the night run smooth. Our guests had a blast and we had a packed dance floor all the way till the last song of the night. Guests have been telling us we had one of the most fun weddings they’ve been to. We also upgraded our package to include uplighting which totally transformed our venue. Overall, I couldn’t have been more thrilled with the way our wedding turned out and would highly recommend Red Hot Chameleon to anyone who is looking for a professional, experienced DJ!!

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment 3

Callie · Married on 10/28/2017

Craig was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was so kind and very professional and organized through our entire planning process. He kept our hectic reception on schedule and every event went perfectly as planned! Craig was so easy to communicate with and was very flexible to make sure our reception went exactly as we wanted. We decided to have uplghting at our reception at the last minute, and I am so glad we did! The uplighting matched our wedding colors and it completely transformed our space! Craig is amazing and he goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are happy on their wedding day! I highly recommend Red Hot Chameleon to anyone who is getting married and looking for a DJ!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

Oh, Callie... I loved being a part of your special day! The Foster family ROCKS!!

Laura · Married on 09/29/2017

We met Craig when he was the DJ for my sister's wedding a few years ago. He was great then and we were even more impressed after closely working with him for our wedding. His online planner was a great tool to help stay organized. He was able to work with the singer for my ceremony and played the perfect variety of music for the reception. The dance floor was packed all night! We couldn't thank Craig enough for all of the hard work he put into making our wedding so special.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much, Laura and Brian! It was such a special day and I'm honored to have been a part of it!

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Craig was an AMAZING DJ! He was super flexible and able to accommodate all our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception needs! His online planner made it extremely easy to pick specific songs we wanted and create our ideal playlist! He was always extremely receptive and answered all questions efficiently. We would highly recommend him to any of our friends/family! Thanks for being apart of our perfect and magical day!

Erica · Married on 09/03/2017

We liked Craig from the start. The first time we spoke we touched base on what our musical preferences were and what type of music we wanted and didn't want played at our wedding. He was never over the top in his presence, but guided the proceedings along in a professional manner. We would recommend him highly.

Shaney · Married on 08/12/2017

Craig was fantastic to work with from the first phone call to the end of our reception. Professional, but super personable and a great guy. He knows his business!!!! My wedding did not include a lot of “movers and shakers” but he had people on the floor that I never thought I would see dancing. Everyone had a great time. His selection was so much fun. Craig even took requests which the guests loved!!!! So many DJs our there don’t. When his time was up we weren’t ready for him to quit so he agreed to keep going no questions asked. This DJ made my reception as so many things went but Craig/Red Hot Chameleon was fantastic. In fact, he came highly recommended by another DJ.....thank you! So when considering which DJ, DO NOT HESITATE to go with Craig/Red Hot Chameleon.

Kristin · Married on 08/11/2017

Craig was the DJ at our wedding on August 11, 2017. During the entire planning process he went above and beyond! He was very responsive to emails and phone calls. He did a great job of keeping the day flowing well and had the majority of the guests on the dance floor until the last song! He also did the uplighting for our wedding reception and it really helped make the ballroom more elegant than it already was. I would highly recommend his DJ and uplighting services to any bride!

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Craig was a joy to work with and his DJ services were well worth every penny spent! He kept the dance floor full all night and made the venue look even more beautiful with his uplighting. Craig was easy to talk to, quick to respond, and VERY professional. I would recommend Red Hot Chameleon without hesitation to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much, Jessica! You were a pleasure to work with, as well!

Jocelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

Great service! We have been getting so many compliments ever since our wedding regarding how great Red Hot Chameleon was. He had our guests on the dance floor all night long!

Carrie · Married on 07/08/2017

Craig was amazing! My guests are still talking about how much they loved the music he played! One older guest said she was so happy she could, for the first time, carry on a conversation during a wedding and hear what others were saying. He was so easy to work with and I LOVED having the ability to choose my music on his website. It made it extremely convenient and I could choose the unique songs that hold so much meaning to different family members and friends. Things didn't go as planned with my prepared schedule and I was stressed out; however, Craig remained completely professional and flexible. I would definitely recommend redhotchameleon!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Hi Carrie,

Your wedding day was really special to me. From how you and Joe met, to the photos you gave me for the montage, and all of the special songs you hand-picked for your family! You planned extremely well, and it showed! Loved seeing your mom, family and guests dancing to "Another Brick In The Wall"!

JP · Married on 07/01/2017

Very good to work with and really knows what type of music the client likes to hear and what type of music the crowd is feeling to keep them dancing and having a great time.

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/23/2017

The minute we started planning our wedding, I knew instantly that we would be hiring Craig from Red Hot Chameleon and we did just that, and we wouldn’t have had it any other way! We probably would have changed our date if he would have been unavailable, just so we could have him, because we knew just how good of a DJ he was! I have known Craig for, well, as long as I can remember and he’s such a great person, which makes him an even better DJ. He’s kind and caring and he truly values what he does. Craig is very professional and personally, I love that he asked our colors to try and coordinate his attire with ours! He listens and is very responsive through the entire process, SO WELL. His flexibility is astonishing; I changed my mind on SO many different things, a handful of times, and he was patient with me and more than willing to accommodate all and any of my ideas. I had a surprise dance & slideshow planned “from my son”, for me, my husband & my son, thanking my husband for being such a wonderful step-daddy and Craig was more than willing to coordinate this to make it happen! He did an amazing job all day, as he provided services for the ceremony AND the reception, keeping things smooth and as close to on time as we could (an entire day of rain made things a little bit hectic). I can’t say enough about how incredible of a DJ Craig is, but, he truly is, and we thank him, from the very bottom of our hearts, for making our day run so smoothly and keeping everyone highly entertained!

Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment 4

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

Craig was absolutely amazing! He was extremely professional and reliable. From our first phone call to our last he was on top of everything and very organized! He would answer my emails within the same day and any music we requested he'd have it! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

KARISSA · Married on 05/26/2017

Craig is the best of the best, he had meetings with you to prepare for the wedding. He is open to doing things how you want them done and will work with you to make the flow of the night smooth. He made our wedding so easy! I would recommend him to everyone!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely hands down an amazing DJ! He kept the party going and met every request and want I had even Last minute at the reception. I highly recommend him. ??

-one happy bride!

Beth · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I attended a bridal show in Pittsburgh where we spoke with almost every DJ. Some of them were OK, but we didn't feel a connection. And then we spoke with Davlin, the event coordinator at Succop Nature Park. She highly recommended Craig, AKA the Red Hot Chameleon. We set up an appointment with Craig and he was a perfect fit! We knew right away that we wanted to hire him right then! For me, it was that smooth voice! We explained that our guests were going to be more mature but they would still be fun on the dance floor. He smiled and said he could handle it!

Any questions we had were met with prompt responses. He's highly organized, very professional, and has the ability to keep you on track. I was so indecisive when it came to a couple of the key songs. He gave me a suggestion or two to help me understand what type of music we needed and at what time.

The most important song I wanted was an obscure song from a movie soundtrack. I wanted everyone in the bridal party to walk down the aisle to this song and he made it happen! Craig went out of his way to obtain more songs that we requested. He helped to create the wedding ceremony of my dreams and a fun, and engaging mood during our reception.

We were blessed to have such a wonderful team taking care of the details of our entire day. Craig and the others worked very well together and if we could do it all over again, we would pick The Red Hot Chameleon again.

Steven · Married on 04/29/2017

Craig was an absolute pleasure to work with: he was professional while being friendly and kind. He worked around our busy schedules. He responded quickly to emails and helped the planning go smoothly. His calm demeanor and patience was helpful during the times when we were unorganized or confused. He also provided fantastic suggestions and reflected on previous experiences to help us shape ours. He was flexible with our last minute changes (on the day of the wedding and at times just minutes before the change was to happen). Overall, Craig was awesome and would get a perfect score from the service alone. However, it was the small gestures that made the experience extra special and so personable: from coming up to us to take a picture at the end of the night to discussing about music in our emails.

Julie · Married on 12/30/2016

Craig was wonderful to work with! He was very responsive any time we needed to reach him and was always professional. His website allowed us to easily customize our song selection for our wedding reception, making it very personal. Craig's attention to detail allowed our reception to flow perfectly. We highly recommend Craig as a DJ for your event!

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

Red Hot Chameleon was a great choice! He was highly recommended and we were extremely happy with the outcome. Our special night was complete with Craig!!

Natalie · Married on 11/19/2016

Craig is the BEST DJ!!! He is so helpful with suggestions and keeping you on schedule ! He truly gets the crowd packed on the dance floor! He is so kind and easy to work with!

You won't be disappointed if you choose to work with him!!! (And if you are its you not him :) )

Natalie · Married on 11/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/12/2016

I first met Craig when he djed my best friends wedding in 2012. I knew after her wedding that when I got married I wanted red hot chameleon as my dj no matter what! Craig did not disappoint. He is so easy to work with and knows what to play to get everyone on the dance floor! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a dj!