Red Fox Floral Reviews

9 | Minneapolis, MN

9 Reviews for Red Fox Floral

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2016

Abbie with Red Fox Floral is AMAZING! I didn't really know what I wanted for flowers for my wedding so I sent her a few pictures - after a couple of emails back and forth, she was able to show me some great wedding bouquets that she could make for a great price (much cheaper than any of the other quotes I received!). When I got my flowers on my wedding day I was SO happy with how they turned out (she makes beautiful winter bouquets!) and they lasted and stayed fresh all day. I HIGHLY recommend Red Fox Floral for your wedding or any other event - she was very easy to work with, very helpful with any questions I had, and the flowers were great quality with the best prices I was able to find in Minneapolis!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

Abbie is FANTASTIC. I know how helpful reviews are (I was a bride who read ALL the reviews) and quite frankly, I can't think of one piece of "constructive criticism" or a "con" whatsoever when working with Abbie. Not only is she fun to work with, her vision and designs are breathtaking. She took my ideas and turned them into something even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She also helped navigate the "my mom wants this, but I want that" situation that I know a lot of brides can relate to! I HIGHLY recommend Abbie for any and all events.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

The flowers in our wedding were absolutely stunning! Abbie was so easy to work with and very flexible throughout the entire planning process. We were also thrilled with what she was able to do with our budget--with all other florists we were going to end up with a fraction of the flowers Abbie was able to provide. We were so lucky to have Abbie be part of our special day!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Emili · Married on 10/17/2014

Abbie and Red Fox Floral were so wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers. We absolutely loved our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, center pieces and reception decorations and got compliments on them all night (and after the reception was over). We met to discuss ideas, inspiration, colors and pricing and Abbie took what we said and made it even better than we had envisioned! She communicated well, replied to emails quickly and always answered my questions. She was also conscious of the budget we set and worked to give us what we wanted while keeping to our price point.

Abbie was very friendly, flexible and organized. I was never worried that she wouldn't be where she said she would be to drop off the bridal party flowers and set up the reception site before guests arrived. I can't say enough about how much we loved working with Red Fox Floral - the flowers were gorgeous and Abbie was a gem to work with! Highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2014

I knew from my initial consultation that Abbie and Red Fox Floral were going to be excellent to work with for my wedding! Collaborating with her to figure out styles, flowers and details was so much fun. She was also extremely accommodating throughout the planning process as I edited our order, asked for certain details, etc. She did an amazing job translating a vision into beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and table centerpieces. We received so many compliments on our flowers. Thank you to Abbie for being part of our wedding. I can't speak more highly about Red Fox Floral!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Laura · Married on 05/24/2014

I had an absolutely excellent experience with Red Fox Floral. They took what I wanted and make it even more beautiful than I could have hoped for. They were professional, generous, timely and went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding. After and during the wedding there were countless people asking who did the flowers and if they can do an event for them. In the future, I will always use Red Fox Floral. My experience was phenomenal.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Abbie Fox is absolutely AMAZING! She is flexible, creative, thoughtful, fun, and was incredibly organized throughout the whole planning process and on my wedding day. She met and exceeded all of the expectations that I had for our wedding decor and it really allowed me to feel at ease on my wedding day because I knew that Abbie was going to make everything perfect. The flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! When I decided to add flowers for my hair, she knew exactly which ones would look perfect with the style I was going for and even made sure they were available during my hair trial! She really took into consideration my needs and met me every step of the way. It was truly a pleasure to work with such an amazing vendor.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Megan · Married on 02/22/2014

My Husband and I are thrilled with how our flowers turned out. During wedding planning, we weren't too concerned about flowers. However, when our big day finally came, they made such a huge impact! We came to Abbie from Red Fox Floral with a few pictures and ideas, and she knew exactly how to translate those ideas into something so memorable and in our budget. She truly was able to make a little go a long way. Not only that, but she made everything very convenient for us by also offering delivery services, so no one needed to be running around to make sure everything was at the right place. I'd recommend Red Fox Floral, hands down, for any event!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Abbie was amazing to work with! She really made our vision come to life regarding the floral arrangements, and well as provided some beautiful ideas. She has a wonderful, positive personality that makes you immediately comfortable with her. She is more than willing to meet multiple times, as she did with us, to go over any details. She also is very flexible with what you need during your wedding day. I felt so bad that she needed to go back and forth between the ceremony location and the reception (since we were using the arrangements at both locations), but she did it happily - and actually offered to do it before we even asked. Regarding the actual bouquets, words cannot describe how impressed we were! Abbie has a true talent is making gorgeous floral arrangements. With her work ethic, positive attitude, and talent - you can't go wrong with Abbie!

Sent on 10/27/2016