Red Carpet Ready by Sarah Reviews

Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 1
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 2
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 3

Justine · Married on 10/28/2012

I have been a hairstylist for 9+ years and I have never met anyone that is as talented in upstyles as Sarah Maher. I actually met Sarah after seeing one of her hairstyles out on the town.
    I happened to be at a Boston Bruins fundraiser in January of 2011 when I noticed this gorgeous brunette. After a few drinks, I decided that I had to find out who did this woman's hair. I was obsessed! When I asked her, she said "oh my roommate did this in about 10 minutes."
    I ended up getting all of Sarah's information and had her come to my salon to conduct an upstyle class for myself and all my other employees.
    For all of the years I have been a hairstylist, and all of the classes that I have done to perfect and enhance my skill....my up styles would never be as fabulous as Sarahs.
    Since the first day we have met, me and Sarah have become great friends and I always call her when I need help with a wedding, or even my hair done for a special event.
    I highly recommend Sarah Maher for any kind of special event. I can't stress enough how amazingly talented this girl is!
    -Justine Petino
    Loxx by Justine

Sent on 03/12/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2011

Can't say enough positive things about Sarah!! Have had the pleasure of having her do my hair multiple times, and every time was amazing!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2010

I had Sarah create my wedding hair style in September 2010 as well as, that of my entire bridal party, 4 bridesmaids, maid of honor, 2 flower girls, mother and mother in law included. She arrived on time and was ready to put her incredible skills to work.
    Sarah is an amazing stylist and woman. She is willing to work with you to create the most amazing and elegant style that suits your specific needs and actually listens to you instead of just giving her opinion. Her prices are affordable and her skills are above the rest. I would without a doubt recommend her to anyone needing a stylist for a wedding or any other special event. Sarah, You Rock !

• jjnyce

Jonathan · Married on 08/14/2010

Sarah had great ideas for my bridal hair and everyone, including all of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law and grandma looked amazing!

keri · Married on 06/16/2007

Sarah was amazing, she knew exactly what I wanted and I only told her with no picture to go by, it came out perfect. She was caring and professional and really attentive to my wants, I would recommend her to anyone and I would use her again in future

Sara · event on: 12/08/2013

How could you not trust a stylist who looks amazing from head to toe?

Sarah is a versatile stylist who brings a fresh take on any look she is producing.

Sarah is a beautiful and innovative stylist who emits wonderful and positive energy.

She is the stylist who cares about what you like. She is also a stylist you will enjoy spending time around.

Jennifer · event on: 12/31/2013

Sarah is AMAZING....
    I have struggled time and time again to try and do something "special" with my hair when attending a social event. Having heard from a friend who had Sarah do her wedding party (bride,six maids and two mothers) that she would "highly recommend" contacting Sarah to see if should would be available to do me for a New Year's Eve Gala. Having seen the wedding party and how beautiful all of their hair looked, I decided to treat myself to a professional. So glad I did.
    I felt so at ease with Sarah, she.is so friendly and did exact what I wanted ( in lighting fast time).
    My husband loved it so much. He called her on his own and secretly booked her for Valentine's Day. Once again she worked her magic and it was one of the best Valentine's surprises my husband ever gave me.
    Sarah is excellent, easy going, does as you ask and also willing to offer valuable suggestions to my daily routine.
    Thank you Sarah for making my life alot easier and keeping me in style. BostonJenn

Sent on 03/11/2014

Susan · event on: 03/02/2014

For my engagement party, Sarah made me look prettier than any other hair stylist ever has before.
    I have been hoping to find a stylist who could and would listen to what I wanted rather than what he/she thought would be best for me. Sarah asked what I was looking for and then proceeded to make it happen.
    After seeing her work, enjoying her company and the relaxed atmosphere throughout, I immediately booked her for my entire wedding party including my mom as well as my future mother-in-law.
    I now have one less very important thing to worry about concerning my big day!!!

Sent on 03/11/2014
  • User4563695 · event on: 10/27/2014

Had Sarah do my do for my engagement party and pics. Super pleased! Have booked for the wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Tanya · Married on 11/18/2018

Everyone's hair came out stunning!

Sarah did an incredible job with my and my bridesmaids/moms hair!! She arrived on time, created a very relaxed atmosphere and worked diligently to make sure everyone was happy with their look. Sarah recreated the exact styles that everyone asked for perfectly! You will not regret hiring Sarah for your big day :)

Sent on 11/30/2018

Kate · Married on 08/23/2003

We chose to have our wedding party filled with young cousins, nieces and nephews rather than adult friends and family--it was unusual but worked for us. Sarah provided hair styling to all of the girls in the bridal party and did an amazing job of balancing sophistication with age appropriate styling. Not only did she make the girls feel comfortable, she made them feel like little princesses. Her work on both the girls and several of the adults was amazing. I highly recommend Sarah and thank her so much for being a part of my special day.

jessamyn · event on: 01/11/2014

I cannot say enough about this company. Sarah is an absolute delight to work with, and I couldn't have been more pleased. Her hair skills are off the charts, she should be charging twice as much for the results (shhhh...). The value here is unparalleled. Not only did I look amazing, but we had fun, and I was in a great mood to go out, feeling pampered and very, very glam. Thanks!!!

Leah · Married on 04/29/2017

3.0
      2.5
      3.5
      1.0

I'm sure she does awesome work, I wouldn't know because we never got that far.
    My advice with this vendor is to clearly and quickly ASK how to send the $155 deposit to secure her services (she won't ask you for the money, you have to ask her how to pay), otherwise you may be 15+ emails into exploring styles and setting up a trial and be hit with an email informing you that your date has been booked by another bride.
    Good luck!