Red Carpet Ready by Sarah Reviews

Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 1
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 2
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 3

Diana · Married on 09/01/2017

The first time I needed a professional stylist was when i had to create a portfolio for a modeling agency. I searched through "awarded" stylists on various professional sites as well as bridal sites and I found Sarah. We worked together and came up with six different styles for my portfolio and we nailed it (no brag, just truth). Since helping get me started in modeling Sarah and I have worked on numerous assignments and I am always so pleased both professionally as well as socially to see that she is doing the hair for the shoot. I know she'll do a great job and that we will have fun doing it.
    When I got engaged she did my hair for the announcement photo for the newspaper, my bridal shower and of course my and my attendants for the ceremony. Each time seemed better than the previous time.
    I can not possibly recommend Sarah enough. She is a master at her trade, as well as a total sweetheart.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Christina · Married on 08/13/2017

I actually heard about Sarah from my family's hairdresser. We (mom, 4 sisters and me) have never gone to anyone else for all of our lives. When I told her I was getting married she immediately said "Hire Sarah from Red Carpet Ready!" She had seen Sarah put on a demonstration at an industry show and said that she was in awe of this young lady's talent and poise. With that advice I contacted Sarah and set up a consult with her. The rest is history. I and all of my wedding party loved her talent as well as her personality. We all looked super and stayed looking that way all day and night. Thanks Sarah, you are the best.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Di · Married on 08/04/2017

I'm sure that not many take the time from their busy lives to sit down and show the appreciation that they should for work performed on their behalf. OK, so I am one of them. Probably have written two or three reviews in my life and only then when really disappointed. Not the case this time, gladly taking the time to extol Sarah's numerous virtues. Very skilled, creative, patient, talented to the max, etc. etc. etc. She truly is so deserving of the numerous awards she has won and been applauded for.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2017

On time, really kind, perfect frame of mind, and can she style hair!!! After my first consult with Sarah I immediately called my six bridesmaids and told them"We are going to all look great!!" I showed Sarah a picture of what I wanted my hair to look like. Bang, she did it and I loved it. Then she said let me "tweak" it a bit. Her "tweaking" it made it look totally better. Her experience shows and her creativity flows!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Taylor · Married on 07/30/2017

Can only give her five stars, but she deserves many more. The day of my wedding was sooo stressful that I needed to take an anti-anxiety pill. Problem was I had not thought to bring any to the hotel. Sarah arrived exactly on time and after that she had such a calming effect on the entire wedding party that I soon forgot I was anxiety-ridden, for I no longer was. Her experience and warm, fun personality seemed to lighten the entire atmosphere and when she started to make each one of us look the best we ever had, it just kept getting better. Everyone of her reviews mention how special her hairstyling talents are, and they truly are special. I want to emphasis her demeanor and professional attitude coupled with a warm gracious personality. That being said, here are tons of more stars, ************************!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Terry · Married on 07/28/2017

Talk about a guilt trip. I am awful. Twice Sarah has called to inquire about the condition of my grandmother who fell and broke her hip while at the hotel while Sarah was doing all of our hair. I on the other hand never even took the time to write a review to state how amazingly talented (and kind) Sarah is. She did a wonderful job on all 8 of us and our styles stayed perfect all day and night long. She was a welcome calming influence during an already stressful time prior to the ceremony. Truly a professional young woman.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Di · Married on 07/28/2017

Seldom ever write reviews, but Sarah so deserves it. You are in the best of hands with this professional and personable stylist.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lucy · Married on 06/17/2017

So nice to have had the experience of working with Sarah again. What was extra nice was that this time it was me that she was doing the styling on. I am a makeup artist who has had the pleasure of doing a number of photo shoots with Sarah and also we have worked together at 4 weddings. I have seen my share of hair stylists and none can compare with Sarah. She is creative, obliging, and such a sweetheart. I truly recommend her for any type of style you are seeking.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Gail · Married on 05/28/2017

Sarah styled the hair of my daughter, myself and about 7 of the bridal party. My daughter and I both had updo's but they looked very different from each other. I can not tell you how many compliments we received on our hair. Sarah is fun and sweet and very easy to work with.
    I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Martha · Married on 12/10/2016

Truly a wonderful hair stylist. Her talents are rare and her personality is warm and caring. Who could ask for more on her wedding day? So appreciate your making us all look so pretty!! Each of us will be enjoying your talents again. OXOXOX!!

Camille · Married on 11/25/2016

Sarah did a wonderful job. She arrived exactly on time, set up her accessories and began to turn all 9 of us into perhaps the best we have ever looked. Hotel suite sounded like a three ring circus and confusion seemed to reign, but for Sarah. She just kept her cool and performed her art. We all enjoyed her company and would highly recommend her hairstyling abilities.

Cassandra · Married on 11/20/2016

Sarah did a super job!! There were 8 attendants and myself, each with very different lengths and types of hair. Sarah "breezed" through each of us with all of us extremely pleased with the results. It was a wonderful experience for us all.

Laura · Married on 11/19/2016

Sent on 02/15/2016

Elsa · Married on 11/05/2016

Book Sarah immediately no questions asked if you want your hair to look PERFECT for your wedding! I had my trial with Sarah yesterday and I am floored with her talent! Sarah is so warm, fun and bubbly. She asked me to show her some inspiration pictures for what I had envisioned my hair to look like for my wedding. I showed her a few and she NAILED it! My hair looked even better than what I had showed her. Sarah's talent exceeded my expectations beyond belief. My hair held all morning, day and night and my curls kept the whole time! I can never get my hair to hold curls!!! I was showered with compliments by my fiancé, family and even strangers when I was out and about. As soon as Sarah turned my chair to check out my hair I immediately told her she is the only one I would book for my wedding. My bridesmaids, mom and soon to be mother in law loved my hair and insisted on Sarah doing their hair as well once they saw Sarah's work and how beautiful my hair looked. Thank you Sarah!!

Maggie · Married on 10/16/2016

I could not have been happier or more pleased with Red Carpet Ready by Sarah. I went to her home for the "trial" and within minutes felt a true connection with this very talented young woman. After showing her a ton of pictures from various sources we were able to decide on what would work for my hair. She went to work and matched the style perfectly. She then duplicated that effort on my wedding day as well as making the other 7 in my party look amazing. Sarah is truly deserving of my highest praise and thanks.

Beverly · Married on 09/30/2016

Loved her upbeat, calm personality while turning a group of high strung girls into beautifully coiffured young women. Many, many thanks Sara, So thankful for your time, consideration and talents.

joan · Married on 09/04/2016

I met Sarah at a bridal show at the Hynes Auditorium. My partner and I were fortunate to have the booth next to Red Carpet Ready by Sarah. In all honest, had we not been next to Sarah, we would have never have done as well as we did. While people waited to talk to Sarah or stood by watching her do the show’s model’s hair, they had no choice but to give our offerings a closer inspection. When the show closed I booked a trial with Sarah, more to get her professional opinion on my personal preferences then to see if I would hire her. I had no doubt about that. Trial went super and the rest is history. Love you Sarah!!! You are the very bestest there is. P.S. My partner at the show thanks you also. STAR! STAR! STAR! STAR! STAR! (5 stars)

Roberta · Married on 09/03/2016

Two years ago, I met Sarah at a bridal show where she had a booth set up and also provided hair services for each of the models in the show. I watched her do each model and when she was done I asked if she had my wedding date available in 2016. She checked and found she did already have a booking for that date, but much to my relief, mine being an evening celebration, it didn't conflict with her AM commitment. I immediately gave her a deposit to secure the date. Now after 2 years the date finally arrived and she somehow has gotten even better. We loved our hair and Sarah. Best Wishes for the future Sarah, you surely should be proud of yourself. I’m proud of myself for booking you so “early”.

Jennifer · Married on 07/03/2016

I could not be happier to have found Sarah to do my hair for my wedding day!!! She truly out did herself with not only my hair, but my bridesmaids as well. Everyone including our other vendors commented on how amzing our hair looked. I cannot thank Sarah enough for making me feel like a princess on my big day!!! I will definitely be contacting Sarah for any future hair styling needs!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Valerie · Married on 07/02/2016

This review should have been posted months ago. I totally owe Sarah an apology for not doing it sooner. She deserved to have me write this upon the return from our Caribbean honeymoon. Life just seems to have gotten in the way. Sarah was such a professional from my trial in late December of 2015 to the change-0ver from my "ceremony" hairstyle to my "reception" hairstyle. My mom really wanted me to have an "updo" for the ceremony in keeping with what mom feels is a family tradition. I wanted a half up and half down look myself. We compromised by having the ceremony be an updo, and immediately after the pictures where taken Sarah created an exact copy of the photo I brought as an example of what I wanted, half up and half down. Seeing she did my hair twice in one day there was an additional expense which was totally worth it.

Tywann · Married on 06/25/2016

This young woman really knows her stuff. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!! ++++++++++++

Georgette · Married on 06/04/2016

Having read every one of Sarah's reviews prior to selecting the hair stylist for me and the 6 others being serviced, I honestly cannot think of an original way to put into words her talent, professionalism, and ability to instantly become part of the scene. She was, and shall ever be, part of the fondest memories I (we) have of the preparation for the big event. Thanks Sarah!!!!!

jenny · Married on 01/09/2016

Sarah was simply amazing. I can't say enough about how awesome she was to work with. Such a nice person and really listened to what I wanted for my look. She didn't care how many trials I had or how many times I changed what I wanted... She was willing to do it and always gave her honest opinion. In the end I had the most beautiful wedding hair I could ever have imagined and she made me feel so beautiful. All of my bridesmaids loves their hair as well. I can't say enough praise about her. Thank you Sarah for making me
    Look and feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. I am
    Forever grateful.
    Jenny Crisp

Sent on 02/22/2016

Sarah has exceptional hair skills, patience, and positive vibes! I could not have planned a more perfect "getting ready" experience. She also introduced me to the wonderful world of hair extensions, and I'm hooked :) Thank you, Sarah!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Linda · Married on 10/02/2015

Sarah did my then sister-in-law -to-be's hair for her engagement photos, then her bridal shower party and of course then her wedding. Being a member of the very large wedding party Sarah also did my hair. Each of us were totally pleased with how good Sarah made us look. Before leaving for the ceremony I gave Sarah my deposit to insure she would have my wedding date locked in for me.
    Sarah is an extremely good hairstylist, cooperative, professional and a very nice young woman as well.
    I highly recommend Red Carpet Ready by Sarah!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2015