Red Carpet Ready by Sarah Reviews

Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 2
Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 3
  • I

Imogine · Married on 09/30/2018

Sarah has a number of very special talents. Obviously the one that would first come to the attention of her clients is her remarkable talent for creating amazing hairstyles(as evidenced by my review, her website and all her reviews there). The other talents soon realized are: her ability to follow the client’s wishes in creating the desired/preferred style, her relaxed approach, her warm and caring personality, and all around congeniality. She is as fun to be with as she is talented.

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2018

Sarah is a super star!! Me, my eight bridesmaids, along with grandma, mother and flower girl all looked and felt amazing. There was an age range from 6 to 78 and each of us looked “age appropriate” and none had the same style. So pleased!!! Thanks Sarah, you’re THE best!!

Aufrey · Married on 09/16/2018

I could not possibly be more pleased with how well Sarah did on my wedding day. She was precisely on time (truth be told she actually sat downstairs in the lobby for 20 minutes so she would not show up too early for I asked for a 6:30 AM start time). She seemingly set herself up instantly and began creating great style after great style on me and my attendants.
    Her warm and upbeat personality endeared her to each of us and her styling talents more than pleased us all.

Christina Ableton · Married on 09/09/2018

A True Professional

Do not hesitate to hire this true professional. Her experience is obvious and her personality charming. So thankful she was available on my date.

Alison Tyler · Married on 08/17/2018

Easy, Peasey Choice!

As with any purchase I make over $100 (frugal, not cheap), I spent hours researching the various “vendors” I and my fiancé would be hiring to provide the best services for our wedding.....from gowns, tuxedos, venues, caterers, florists, limos to make up and of course hairstylists.
    Hairstylist turned out to be the easiest. Having read all of Sara's social media reviews I contacted her and discussed the style I was seeking, number of attendants, date and location. I booked a consultation/trial with her at which time I showed her pictures of my preferred style. We started with those and as she worked on creating it, I was amazed how easily she was able to get it done. When she was completed, she said she had a few suggestions to perhaps see if I might like a slight variation of the original. The result was wonderful. Her creativity and skills are exceptional.
    Wish deciding on all the other vendors was a simple and enjoyable as working with Red Carpet Ready by Sara.

Masha · Married on 08/12/2018

Sarah was absolutely fantastic to work with! My mom and I scheduled a trial with Sarah about one month before my wedding, and she blew us away with her skill and lovely, grounding presence. Sarah was able to craft an elegant updo for my mom and gently descending curls for me. She listened attentively to what we had in mind and executed it beautifully. She suggested that, given my somewhat thin hair, I might want to get extensions, and guided me through the process when I decided to do it. The extensions ended up being a fabulous idea, giving me much more length and volume. Sarah arrived perfectly on-time on-site at our wedding and was able to do the hair of five women in just three and a half hours. Everyone was happy with the results. We could not recommend Sarah more highly!

• F

Fran Barnes · Married on 08/10/2018

Sara is a GEM

Sara is a pleasure to have by your side as you prepare on your wedding day. I felt completely at ease that morning for I felt an immediate connection during my consult with her and was excited to see my bridesmaids faces as she work on them and how happy I knew they would be with the resultant hairstyle Sara would come up with or perform. She just kind of breezes along while turning out styles on everyone. I'm sure she was as pleased as I was that morning for she was able to book another date from one of my bridesmaids for her wedding next March. Thanks from all of us Sarah.

Sue Benson · Married on 07/07/2018

Thanks Again Sweet Sarah!

I had hired Red Carpet Ready by Sarah twice prior to doing my wedding. Truthfully, she out did herself each time, she just keeps getting better and better, and that is really saying something. No matter the occasion, she should be your first choice and hope she is available. KISSES and HUGS Sarah!!

Sinead · Married on 06/16/2018

Sarah did my hair for a wedding I was in last year, and I knew right away that I wanted to hire her for my wedding day. She was energetic, personable, and extremely professional. We did a hair trial a few months before the wedding to test out the style I selected and to ensure it would last throughout the entire wedding day. My mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids all loved their hair and were impressed how well it lasted all night! My hair came out absolutely stunning- Sarah truly knows her stuff :)

Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 4
    Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 5
    Red Carpet Ready by Sarah 6

Jan Reese · Married on 06/15/2018

Can Be Counted On, Totally

Red Carpet Ready by Sarah is the best possible choice for hairstyling for any occasion. I have been friends with Sarah since I first hired her for my photo to be included in my company's "Executive Hall of Fame" gallery. Since then I have used her on several special occasions where I needed to look my very best. Each time she has always come through for me. On my wedding day she arrived exactly on the time and was not thrown off course when I asked if it would be possible for her to do three more girls than we originally had plan on. She said with the time available she would do the best she could but only if the original five planed on were completely satisfied with their styles when she finished them. All five of us were totally satisfied, to put it mildly, so she then proceeded to do the additional three I had requested. She was amazing. By the end of the day, each of us still looked as good as when she had finished us that morning. Sarah Maher is a very talented and personable young artist to say the least.

Lynn Lambert · Married on 06/08/2018

I know of what i speak

Prior to my recent marriage, I was a makeup artist for a number of professional commercial photographers and had the true pleasure of working with Sarah on a number of gigs. She is by far the most talented I have ever worked with as well as the most personable and easy going professional I know.
    On my wedding day, I knew I as well as my mom and maid of honor would be a bundle of nerves, and we were. When Sarah arrived (exactly on time) she brought with her her calming and fun persona and with in minutes we where laughing and joking and although not totally stress free, we were all much better off.
    Her styling was right on and all 9 of us looked our best.
    I could not recommend anyone more highly than this talented and charming young woman!

Kathy K · Married on 06/03/2018

She's everything you could hope for in a stylist!

Thank you sweet Sarah for putting up with me and my “crazy crew”. We all loved you and felt like models with our hairstyles. You are the coolest and most talented ever. Go Girl!!!

Karen Klash · Married on 05/13/2018

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Three years ago my mother got married for the second time. At that time she hired Red Carpet Ready by Sarah to do her hair. After seeing how beautiful my mom's hair came out I made sure to get Sarah's card so if and when I got married I could hire Sarah as well. That was a very smart move on my part. She is as talented as they come and a joy to have around. All of our hair came out super and stayed looking good in spite of some rather boisterous partying and dancing throughout the day and into the evening. Of course my mom said, "I told you to hire her!" I said thanks tons mom (but for me it was already a foregone conclusion after seeing how great mom looked on her "second" big day. ) Thanks so much Sarah, love you and envy you your talent.

Kate · Married on 03/23/2018

Sarah is fantastic! First, her work is absolutely stunning. She is a hair magician and helped create flawless styles for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and MIL. Second, she is such a pleasure to work with and was a calming and reassuring presence to have around on a busy and hectic day. She is extremely patient as well. I had a few hair trials since I was trying to work out if I wanted my hair down or in an updo. In each trial I was blown away at what Sarah can create and do with hair. She is seriously talented and each style was gorgeous. I ended up going with an updo and I am so happy with how everything turned out. She helped make me feel beautiful on my wedding day and I cannot recommend her more highly.

Bonita · Married on 10/08/2017

Sara is a total gem. She knows her stuff and is about the easiest going young woman I have ever met. She brought her talents in styling as well as her warmth and charm to a very hectic pre-ceremony situation. All went smoothly in spite of a few emotional bridesmaids who acted as though it was their wedding, not mine. Sara remained calm and in control through it all and we all looked very sophisticated and stylish even though some in the wedding party were less than that. Thank you Sara for staying on task as confusion and emotions seem to be the rule of the day. In the end we all looked great and our styles stayed in throughout the contentious pre and post ceremony goings-ons.

Missy · Married on 10/06/2017

From my first consultation and interaction with this delightful young woman, I knew i had found the perfect stylist for me as well as for my mom, granny, and the rest of my wedding party. Sarah is creative, patient, and oh soooo very talented. Truly a top notch professional.

Linda · Married on 09/29/2017

I and each of my attendants all felt like such "glamor girls" in spite of the fact that we are all over 40. Sarah styled each of us exactly to our wishes and was simply "one of us" (although she is obviously no where near 40). Her talent is remarkable as is her warm caring personality. So pleased to have found her and booked her in time (18 months ahead of date).

Janella · Married on 09/24/2017

Hate to admit how hard I find it do anything to make my exceptionally fine and thin hair look good. Certainly not the case for Sara. She suggested extensions and showed me an awesome "trick" she uses to place and work with them. I'll never be able to repeat what she did for I am still amazed how easy she was able to make me look like I actually had tons of my own hair. I totally and wholeheartedly recommend this very talented and sweet young woman.

Jess · Married on 09/15/2017

Such a wonderful experience from consultation to wedding day. Sarah listened to my wishes and then created the exact style I was seeking. Did a great job on all of us including my grandmother, mom, mom-in-law, six attendants and flower girl. Could not have been more pleased!

Camilla · Married on 09/08/2017

As professional and as talented as they come. She made me, my bridesmaids, and mom look wonderful. She's warm and fun and added a nice sense of calm to the craziness while preparing for the day. We all enjoyed her work and her company.

Bobbie · Married on 09/03/2017

Sarah is an exceptionally talented, sweet and patient young woman. It took me 3 consultations with her before deciding upon which of the many styles she had created was the one for me. She worked seemingly so easily each time I asked for something different. She did up-dos, down, partial up-dos, and everything in between. My problem was that each time she completed the styling, I thought that's the one. Then my mom (who accompanied me each time) would say "How bout if you tried this one" (holding up a picture). Sarah would set to work again and again I would say that's the one! Finally I was able to pic which one I liked best (mom's 2nd choice). On the day of the wedding Sarah arrived exactly on time and recreated the one I liked best perfectly. It looked just as good at the end of the reception as it did prior to the ceremony. Thank you Sarah for your patience and wonderful styling abilities.

Diana · Married on 09/01/2017

The first time I needed a professional stylist was when i had to create a portfolio for a modeling agency. I searched through "awarded" stylists on various professional sites as well as bridal sites and I found Sarah. We worked together and came up with six different styles for my portfolio and we nailed it (no brag, just truth). Since helping get me started in modeling Sarah and I have worked on numerous assignments and I am always so pleased both professionally as well as socially to see that she is doing the hair for the shoot. I know she'll do a great job and that we will have fun doing it.
    When I got engaged she did my hair for the announcement photo for the newspaper, my bridal shower and of course my and my attendants for the ceremony. Each time seemed better than the previous time.
    I can not possibly recommend Sarah enough. She is a master at her trade, as well as a total sweetheart.

Christina · Married on 08/13/2017

I actually heard about Sarah from my family's hairdresser. We (mom, 4 sisters and me) have never gone to anyone else for all of our lives. When I told her I was getting married she immediately said "Hire Sarah from Red Carpet Ready!" She had seen Sarah put on a demonstration at an industry show and said that she was in awe of this young lady's talent and poise. With that advice I contacted Sarah and set up a consult with her. The rest is history. I and all of my wedding party loved her talent as well as her personality. We all looked super and stayed looking that way all day and night. Thanks Sarah, you are the best.

Di · Married on 08/04/2017

I'm sure that not many take the time from their busy lives to sit down and show the appreciation that they should for work performed on their behalf. OK, so I am one of them. Probably have written two or three reviews in my life and only then when really disappointed. Not the case this time, gladly taking the time to extol Sarah's numerous virtues. Very skilled, creative, patient, talented to the max, etc. etc. etc. She truly is so deserving of the numerous awards she has won and been applauded for.