99 Reviews for Red Carpet Ready by Sarah

Updos/Styling (26)
Consultations (20)
Group Services (20)
93 Red Carpet Ready by Sarah Reviews

Sarah was absolutely fantastic to work with! My mom and I scheduled a trial with Sarah about one month before my wedding, and she blew us away with her skill and lovely, grounding presence. Sarah was able to craft an elegant updo for my mom and gently descending curls for me. She listened attentively to what we had in mind and executed it beautifully. She suggested that, given my somewhat thin hair, I might want to get extensions, and guided me through the process when I decided to do it. The extensions ended up being a fabulous idea, giving me much more length and volume. Sarah arrived perfectly on-time on-site at our wedding and was able to do the hair of five women in just three and a half hours. Everyone was happy with the results. We could not recommend Sarah more highly!

Profile Picture Masha, 8/12/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair

Sarah did my hair for a wedding I was in last year, and I knew right away that I wanted to hire her for my wedding day. She was energetic, personable, and extremely professional. We did a hair trial a few months before the wedding to test out the style I selected and to ensure it would last throughout the entire wedding day. My mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids all loved their hair and were impressed how well it lasted all night! My hair came out absolutely stunning- Sarah truly knows her stuff :)

Profile Picture Sinead, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah is fantastic! First, her work is absolutely stunning. She is a hair magician and helped create flawless styles for myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and MIL. Second, she is such a pleasure to work with and was a calming and reassuring presence to have around on a busy and hectic day. She is extremely patient as well. I had a few hair trials since I was trying to work out if I wanted my hair down or in an updo. In each trial I was blown away at what Sarah can create and do with hair. She is seriously talented and each style was gorgeous. I ended up going with an updo and I am so happy with how everything turned out. She helped make me feel beautiful on my wedding day and I cannot recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture Kate, 3/23/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Sara is a total gem. She knows her stuff and is about the easiest going young woman I have ever met. She brought her talents in styling as well as her warmth and charm to a very hectic pre-ceremony situation. All went smoothly in spite of a few emotional bridesmaids who acted as though it was their wedding, not mine. Sara remained calm and in control through it all and we all looked very sophisticated and stylish even though some in the wedding party were less than that. Thank you Sara for staying on task as confusion and emotions seem to be the rule of the day. In the end we all looked great and our styles stayed in throughout the contentious pre and post ceremony goings-ons.

Profile Picture Bonita, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair

From my first consultation and interaction with this delightful young woman, I knew i had found the perfect stylist for me as well as for my mom, granny, and the rest of my wedding party. Sarah is creative, patient, and oh soooo very talented. Truly a top notch professional.

Profile Picture Missy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I and each of my attendants all felt like such "glamor girls" in spite of the fact that we are all over 40. Sarah styled each of us exactly to our wishes and was simply "one of us" (although she is obviously no where near 40). Her talent is remarkable as is her warm caring personality. So pleased to have found her and booked her in time (18 months ahead of date).

Profile Picture Linda, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair

Hate to admit how hard I find it do anything to make my exceptionally fine and thin hair look good. Certainly not the case for Sara. She suggested extensions and showed me an awesome "trick" she uses to place and work with them. I'll never be able to repeat what she did for I am still amazed how easy she was able to make me look like I actually had tons of my own hair. I totally and wholeheartedly recommend this very talented and sweet young woman.

Profile Picture Janella, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair

Such a wonderful experience from consultation to wedding day. Sarah listened to my wishes and then created the exact style I was seeking. Did a great job on all of us including my grandmother, mom, mom-in-law, six attendants and flower girl. Could not have been more pleased!

Profile Picture Jess, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

As professional and as talented as they come. She made me, my bridesmaids, and mom look wonderful. She's warm and fun and added a nice sense of calm to the craziness while preparing for the day. We all enjoyed her work and her company.

Profile Picture Camilla, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah is an exceptionally talented, sweet and patient young woman. It took me 3 consultations with her before deciding upon which of the many styles she had created was the one for me. She worked seemingly so easily each time I asked for something different. She did up-dos, down, partial up-dos, and everything in between. My problem was that each time she completed the styling, I thought that's the one. Then my mom (who accompanied me each time) would say "How bout if you tried this one" (holding up a picture). Sarah would set to work again and again I would say that's the one! Finally I was able to pic which one I liked best (mom's 2nd choice). On the day of the wedding Sarah arrived exactly on time and recreated the one I liked best perfectly. It looked just as good at the end of the reception as it did prior to the ceremony. Thank you Sarah for your patience and wonderful styling abilities.

Profile Picture Bobbie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The first time I needed a professional stylist was when i had to create a portfolio for a modeling agency. I searched through "awarded" stylists on various professional sites as well as bridal sites and I found Sarah. We worked together and came up with six different styles for my portfolio and we nailed it (no brag, just truth). Since helping get me started in modeling Sarah and I have worked on numerous assignments and I am always so pleased both professionally as well as socially to see that she is doing the hair for the shoot. I know she'll do a great job and that we will have fun doing it.
When I got engaged she did my hair for the announcement photo for the newspaper, my bridal shower and of course my and my attendants for the ceremony. Each time seemed better than the previous time.
I can not possibly recommend Sarah enough. She is a master at her trade, as well as a total sweetheart.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I actually heard about Sarah from my family's hairdresser. We (mom, 4 sisters and me) have never gone to anyone else for all of our lives. When I told her I was getting married she immediately said "Hire Sarah from Red Carpet Ready!" She had seen Sarah put on a demonstration at an industry show and said that she was in awe of this young lady's talent and poise. With that advice I contacted Sarah and set up a consult with her. The rest is history. I and all of my wedding party loved her talent as well as her personality. We all looked super and stayed looking that way all day and night. Thanks Sarah, you are the best.

Profile Picture Christina, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair

I'm sure that not many take the time from their busy lives to sit down and show the appreciation that they should for work performed on their behalf. OK, so I am one of them. Probably have written two or three reviews in my life and only then when really disappointed. Not the case this time, gladly taking the time to extol Sarah's numerous virtues. Very skilled, creative, patient, talented to the max, etc. etc. etc. She truly is so deserving of the numerous awards she has won and been applauded for.

Profile Picture Di, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair

On time, really kind, perfect frame of mind, and can she style hair!!! After my first consult with Sarah I immediately called my six bridesmaids and told them"We are going to all look great!!" I showed Sarah a picture of what I wanted my hair to look like. Bang, she did it and I loved it. Then she said let me "tweak" it a bit. Her "tweaking" it made it look totally better. Her experience shows and her creativity flows!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair

Can only give her five stars, but she deserves many more. The day of my wedding was sooo stressful that I needed to take an anti-anxiety pill. Problem was I had not thought to bring any to the hotel. Sarah arrived exactly on time and after that she had such a calming effect on the entire wedding party that I soon forgot I was anxiety-ridden, for I no longer was. Her experience and warm, fun personality seemed to lighten the entire atmosphere and when she started to make each one of us look the best we ever had, it just kept getting better. Everyone of her reviews mention how special her hairstyling talents are, and they truly are special. I want to emphasis her demeanor and professional attitude coupled with a warm gracious personality. That being said, here are tons of more stars, ************************!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair

Talk about a guilt trip. I am awful. Twice Sarah has called to inquire about the condition of my grandmother who fell and broke her hip while at the hotel while Sarah was doing all of our hair. I on the other hand never even took the time to write a review to state how amazingly talented (and kind) Sarah is. She did a wonderful job on all 8 of us and our styles stayed perfect all day and night long. She was a welcome calming influence during an already stressful time prior to the ceremony. Truly a professional young woman.

Profile Picture Terry, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Updos/Styling

Seldom ever write reviews, but Sarah so deserves it. You are in the best of hands with this professional and personable stylist.

Profile Picture Di, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Updos/Styling

So nice to have had the experience of working with Sarah again. What was extra nice was that this time it was me that she was doing the styling on. I am a makeup artist who has had the pleasure of doing a number of photo shoots with Sarah and also we have worked together at 4 weddings. I have seen my share of hair stylists and none can compare with Sarah. She is creative, obliging, and such a sweetheart. I truly recommend her for any type of style you are seeking.

Profile Picture Lucy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sarah styled the hair of my daughter, myself and about 7 of the bridal party. My daughter and I both had updo's but they looked very different from each other. I can not tell you how many compliments we received on our hair. Sarah is fun and sweet and very easy to work with.
I would absolutely recommend her!

Profile Picture Gail, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
3.0

I'm sure she does awesome work, I wouldn't know because we never got that far.
My advice with this vendor is to clearly and quickly ASK how to send the $155 deposit to secure her services (she won't ask you for the money, you have to ask her how to pay), otherwise you may be 15+ emails into exploring styles and setting up a trial and be hit with an email informing you that your date has been booked by another bride.
Good luck!

Profile Picture Leah, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair

Truly a wonderful hair stylist. Her talents are rare and her personality is warm and caring. Who could ask for more on her wedding day? So appreciate your making us all look so pretty!! Each of us will be enjoying your talents again. OXOXOX!!

Profile Picture Martha, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Sarah did a wonderful job. She arrived exactly on time, set up her accessories and began to turn all 9 of us into perhaps the best we have ever looked. Hotel suite sounded like a three ring circus and confusion seemed to reign, but for Sarah. She just kept her cool and performed her art. We all enjoyed her company and would highly recommend her hairstyling abilities.

Profile Picture Camille, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair

Sarah did a super job!! There were 8 attendants and myself, each with very different lengths and types of hair. Sarah "breezed" through each of us with all of us extremely pleased with the results. It was a wonderful experience for us all.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Updos/Styling

Book Sarah immediately no questions asked if you want your hair to look PERFECT for your wedding! I had my trial with Sarah yesterday and I am floored with her talent! Sarah is so warm, fun and bubbly. She asked me to show her some inspiration pictures for what I had envisioned my hair to look like for my wedding. I showed her a few and she NAILED it! My hair looked even better than what I had showed her. Sarah's talent exceeded my expectations beyond belief. My hair held all morning, day and night and my curls kept the whole time! I can never get my hair to hold curls!!! I was showered with compliments by my fiancé, family and even strangers when I was out and about. As soon as Sarah turned my chair to check out my hair I immediately told her she is the only one I would book for my wedding. My bridesmaids, mom and soon to be mother in law loved my hair and insisted on Sarah doing their hair as well once they saw Sarah's work and how beautiful my hair looked. Thank you Sarah!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews