Red Barn Events Reviews

View more information

• Randa
    Randa Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Venue

I cannot begin to say enough great things about Abby. She helped set up for rehearsal and did an amazing job. Day of she was amazing. The venue is gorgeous and has so much flexibility to make your vision come alive. Once you go out there and tour it you will fall in love. It was worth every penny. My guests were blown away at how beautiful it was. The swing out to the side had to be one of my many favorite things. I made garland for the swing and loved that all my guests enjoyed it as much as I did with taking selfies and couples photos. Its a beautiful setting. And Abby seriously is a doll. Always fast email response and answered any question I had. Helped my wedding planner tear down at the end of the night. Seriously she was/is the best. That girl needs a raise!!! She worked her butt off. I am so glad she was my day of coordinator. Red Barn was the perfect setting for us. Love love love!!!
    Audrey Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Red Barn Events was an amazing location for our reception! It is a beautiful, rustic gem on the outskirts of Denton in Aubrey, TX. It was the perfect location and their affordable, flexible packages let us create the perfect afternoon reception. So many reception venues require you use their space during specific times or pay an exorbitant fee for all day use. With Red Barn Events we were able to have a beautiful, rustic venue around the schedule we needed to correspond with our church ceremony. Our day of attendant, Abby, was beyond wonderful; I didn't have to worry about who was meeting the vendors while we were at the ceremony and she helped keep the reception running smoothly checking in with me and being the go between for all the vendors during the afternoon! The location is absolutely beautiful and we were allowed to use all the different areas of the property for our photos! Such a great value, great location, and amazing service!

Red Barn Events's reply:

Thank you so much Audrey for the kind words!! We are so glad your wedding was amazing!! We wish you all the best.
    Candice Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hands down the best venue ever! They were so on top of everything and so helpful. They are priced perfect for any budget, big or small and can accommodate so many different styles and ideas and vendors. All staff was amazing to work with, but the day of person assigned to us was Abby and I do not know what we would have done without her. She is amazing and did so much more than she needed to. She helped us stay organized and helped contact other vendors for day of. She is amazing! Also, the venue itself is breathtaking. I feel in love with it just looking at pictures online. They are great staff and great venue all around! Highly recommend to all brides. There is nothing bad I can say about this place. From everything including lights, lots of outlets, big bridal suite, good smelling candles, huge kitchen, and all the way down to the air conditioning being perfect all night. Very happy bride here because of my venue.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Estrella Married on 09/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Red Barn Event Center was PERFECT for our wedding! I loved that they were flexible. We needed the space but wanted to DIY most of the rest of our wedding details and this was one of the only places we found that allowed for that. Our wedding day attendant Abby was so helpful through the entire process. The venue is gorgeous, which made for amazing pictures, and had just the Texas flair we were looking for. We couldn’t be happier with our choice!
    Maddison Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Y’ALL! I wish we could replay the whole day again! Thank you for everything y’all did! Amazing job!

Red Barn Events's reply:

Thank you so much Maddison for the kind words!! We are so glad your wedding was amazing!! We wish you all the best.
    Haley Married on 08/01/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We just got married a few months ago at the Red Barn and loved it! Cristi and the rest of the staff were always available to help with any question or request we had for them. The week of our wedding, Cristi called just to make sure we had everything exactly how we wanted and to tie up some final details. On our wedding day Chris was there to help us with anything and everything we needed. The venue itself is beautiful inside and out with that rustic charm we were looking for and it accommodated our guests perfectly. Overall, we had such a wonderful wedding day at the Red Barn!
  • Josephine
    Josephine Married on 02/29/2020
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Venue tour

I’m gonna start by saying the staff is amazing. They were super nice and answered all the questions I had.
    The venue is gorgeous and a decent size! I loved how one side of the barn was completely open with windows allowing a lot of natural light in! It is two stories inside to allow for more people to fit. They also had a kitchen area to prepare food. The outside ceremony area was amazing. And I loved the swing they have on the property!
    Kinsey Married on 10/10/2015
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved this venue! Truly a hidden Jem in the DFW area. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Overall very fair cost of venue but add ons can add up quickly for table clothes, bar, lighting, etc. so keep that in mind when budgeting! Very highly recommend Red Barn