Red Apple Tree Photography Reviews

115 | Greenville, SC

115 Reviews for Red Apple Tree Photography

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2013

Keith and Crystal were awesome to work with! They kept in touch leading up to the wedding and were very helpful in creating the timeline of the day. The day of the wedding they were great. Neither of us were used to posing for pictures but they made it so easy. The pictures turned out great. The quality of their work is amazing. They were fun to work with as well. We would recommend them to anyone looking for wonderful photographers.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Cassie · Married on 09/28/2013

Crystal and Keith are not only wonderful photographers but amazing people also! They are so much fun and you can really tell they love what they do which only makes their work even better!

From our engagement pictures to the very last wedding picture I as 100% pleased with the outcome. Every single image captured the excitement and love between me and my husband. We will cherish these images for the rest of our lives.

Thank you both for being such a big part of our day and making it even better! :)

Sent on 11/08/2013
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/21/2013

We absolutely LOVED working with Red Apple Tree for our engagement photos and wedding. They are so talented at what they do and so much fun and easy to work with....excellent all-around!

Sent on 11/14/2013

jenny · Married on 09/14/2013

Keith and Crystal are simply amazing people!!!
    It shines through in everything they do!
    We were fortunate enough to procure them for our engagement session and we are eternally grateful. They are super energetic and lots of fun to work with. Crystal was a very hungry four months pregnant at the time and throughout the entire VERY LENGTHY session was an absolute joy - What a trooper! Keith just puts you at ease in front of the camera and keeps the session lively and entertaining... you leave a session very much in touch with your 'inner model'... you knew she was there, but had no idea what a vixen she really was! Thanks Guys!
    WE LOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

stacy · Married on 08/31/2013

We could not have been happier with our choice of photographers for our August 2013 wedding! When planning a wedding, everyone tells you the photographer is the most important aspect! Keith and Crystal went above and beyond to make our day special. They found the most amazing spots to take photos and we cannot stop looking at them! They captured every moment of our day in detail and we could not have asked for anything more! They were so easy going and fun to work with! They truly compliment each other -from keiths creative and artistic style to crystals feminine finishing touches! We were overjoyed and ecstatic with our wedding photos. I am only sad that we live too far away for them to do our baby photos when that day comes! Thanks for being apart of our special day!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2013

Crystal and Keith did our engagement pics for us and we were SO impressed with the results. They are awesome to work with and compliment each other very well. They have great ideas for pictures and when any alterations on photos need to be done (for example a skirt that was maybe a bit too short when sitting), it is fixed immediately and looks perfect. I absolutely recommend Crystal and Keith. They are a truly talented team and we were so happy that we chose them.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Vanessa · Married on 06/29/2013

For me picking a photographer for my wedding in June was one of the hardest things I did. There are so many photographers out there so how do you pick one? From my first meeting with Keith and Crystal I knew that they were the perfect photographers for me. I loved that there were two photographers always taking pictures so you get two different angles and two different styles. Any picture that you show them they love to recreate for you. At our engagement session they made us feel comfortable by helping us know what to do and the amount of compliments I got about my pictures were unending. Keith and Crystal were always so easy to work with and truly wanted to make sure that they did anything to make sure we loved our picturs. They are so creative and just plain awesome! They give you full day coverage on your wedding day which is incredible because you are never worried about any moment being missed. There are so many things to worry about during your engagement period and on your wedding day, but once I picked Red Apple Tree Photography this was one aspect I never worried about. I couldn't be happier with my engagement pictures, bridal portrait and wedding day pictures. Picking Red Apple Tree Photography as your wedding photographers will definitely be the best decision you make!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Nikki · Married on 06/15/2013

We are so grateful to Crystal & Keith for helping to capture our wedding day so beautifully. Not only were they 100% professional, but also fun, kind, friendly, and truly fit in with our guests and our day. We didn't want someone with fancy camera gear that took great pictures and no perspective. Not only are our wedding pictures beautiful, but each shot has a unique and artsy perspective. Keith and Crystal are very passionate about capturing the "right" picture and beautiful moments, and that comes through in every one of our photos. When we saw our pictures for the first time, we laughed outloud, cried, smiled, and said to each other how lucky we were to have chosen red apple tree.

Our wedding day was very laid back, and not full of meticulous plans. The one thing we knew we had to get right was the photographer. One can never go back and take wedding pictures again, and we were THRILLED with the outcome of our photos. We will be able to cherish beautiful, fun, unique pictures of our day for years to come.

People warned us not to pick a "militant" photographer, who would line everyone up in a bossy way and really take the romance out of things. Keith and Crystal really did feel like guests at our wedding -- they were so much fun and so wonderful. Our friends and family even commented on the fact that they forgot there were two cameras floating around taking pictures of everyone. And when they did talk with our guests, they were so polite and friendly, and people loved getting to know them! It was perfect.

We HIGHLY recommend talking with Keith and Crystal if you need a wedding photographer. They are such a great team, and we are SO grateful to them for being part of our day and giving us such lovely images of our day that we will truly enjoy for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2013

I found Red Apple Tree while searching for vendors local to South Carolina. I am from Baltimore and had no idea who to contact for photography. When I saw some of the beautiful pictures posted on line, I added Red Apple Tree to my possible vendors.

Those pictures don't tell HALF of the incredible story behind Red Apple Tree Photography. After I spoke with Crystal on the phone for the first time, I knew it had to be Red Apple Tree at my wedding taking pictures. You simply will never find another photographer who can compare.

Crystal and Kieth both have an incredible perspective, an artful and sensitive eye,a fresh enthusiasm, and an unending depth of talent. Additionally, their grace, "bedside manner," and personalities are exactly what you are looking for while being photographed during this special time.

They both went FAR above and beyond what they were hired to do and did it all with a benevolent and genuine smile. It would have been an absolute crime to have had any other photographers at my wedding beside these two incredible artists.

There is a long standing joke regarding my husband and his inablity to be photographed well. He always looks like an alien on film. (He says he looks like Herman Munster) Keith and Crystal took so many great pictures of him that we forgot that he is not photogenic.

I will wax poetic about Red Apple Tree Photography for the rest of my life, and I'll have the pictures to prove why.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Emily · Married on 05/26/2013

Choosing Red Apple Tree Photography for our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have possibly made. Keith and Crystal were so wonderful and easy to work with for the entire process. Before we even selected them for our wedding, they drove almost 2 hours to meet us for coffee and talk to us in person about what we wanted out of our wedding photography. During the wedding, they were so accommodating of what we needed, making sure they got the best possible photos while letting us enjoy our day how we wanted. And the pictures are AMAZING! We absolutely could not be happier. We can't recommend them highly enough! LOVE them! Thank you, Crystal and Keith!

Sent on 06/28/2013

We had the best experience ever at our engagement shoot! Crystal and Keith made us feel very comfortable and we had a really good time. They were so helpful and attentive to all our requests. We would definitely recommend them for photography services. The pictures came out beautiful!

Sent on 05/06/2013

amanda · Married on 04/20/2013

This was the decisions I made during my wedding planning process. Crystal and Keith made the photography process painless, professional and fun. They remembered everyones names , which is amazing considering they just meet my bridal party and family.. They took tons of pictures and all of them were great. I cannot say enough good thing about Red Apple Tree Photography.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Christie · Married on 04/13/2013

Without a doubt, one of the best vendor decisions I made during my wedding planning process. Crystal and Keith made the photography process painless, professional and fun. We couldn't be happier with the end result from both our engagement photos and wedding photos. They took SO MANY pictures and you get to keep them all! We didn't have to worry about being charged per hour, or per photo. One flat rate - which happened to be the most reasonable pricing we found in our venfor research. Quality was not sacrificed. Absolutely LOVE Crystal and Keith and loved having them be a part of our special day. They are THE BEST!!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Siara · Married on 03/30/2013

The first time I talked to Crystal about being interested in Red Apple Tree, I knew they were the perfect photographers for our wedding. Crystal and Keith did an absolutely fantastic job photographing our wedding and accommodating to our wants! They were easy to work with, flexible and did everything to make our day and pictures perfect. They are WONDERFUL people who take amazing pictures. We can't recommend them enough. THANK YOU RED APPLE TREE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Tyrone · Married on 03/26/2013

You have too many other things to worry about: what to wear, who to invite, chicken or steak, country or hip-hop (or both!). Treat yourself to some peace of mind by choosing Red Apple Tree for your photography. Keith and Crystal are a pair of aces: contagiously warm-hearted, endlessly patient, remarkably artistic, and disgustingly cute together! Whether you are making memories or, in my case, re-positioning yourself for a new chapter in Life, you’ll discover that their real work takes place before the first photo is snapped. We chatted over ice cream and smoothies for almost an hour before my session, discussing who I am and what I needed most from them. Generous with their time and talent, Keith and Crystal built a colorful, candid portfolio to help me present my best self to the Carolinas. Red Apple Tree is a class act, a delightful couple, and a no-brainer for your photography needs!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2012

Red Apple Tree Photography took AMAZING photos for both our engagement and wedding! They were easy to work with and very helpful in answering our questions. They gave professional opinions and advice and offered creative ideas while still encouraging us to use our own ideas and personalities. Great experience and GREAT pictures!!!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2012

We cannot say enough about Keith and Crystal at Red Apple Tree. They are a dream to work with and we are beyond thrilled that we were able to work with them on our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. They were our favorite vendor overall and we hope we can work with them again in some way in the future!

Sent on 11/09/2012

katie · Married on 10/06/2012

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Keith and Crystal! From our very first session all the way to our wedding they made us feel very at ease! They captured the most beautiful moments that we will treasure for a life time! I can't thank them enough or praise them enough! We will work with them again and Red Apple Tree Photography will be the only people I recommend for any occasion! The absolute very BEST!!

Del and Katie

Sent on 11/16/2012

Kerstin · Married on 09/15/2012

Red Apple Tree Photography did an amazing job with our engagement photos, and my bridal portraits. They were very attentive, and delivered awesome work! Our pictures turned out even better than we had imagined! They were a pleasure to work with, and made the experience fun and exciting. We couldn't have been happier, and will cherish our beautiful pictures, always. Thanks, Red Apple Tree!!! We love you guys!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Erin · Married on 09/12/2012

Keith & Crystal are absolutely amazing!! We had a destination wedding so we were unable to have an engagement session with them, but you would never have known it! They stepped in to our day like they were our best friends and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Crystal is just lovely and so helpful and accommodating. Keith is smart, sweet and silly in such a wonderful way. Together they create magic. They make you feel like you are the only couple they are dealing with & we even received a little wedding video, before our gallery was up, that I've watched about a thousand times :). The two of them seem very in love so they get how special your day is and they capture it beautifully!! We highly recommend Red Apple Tree Photography!!! They are the best!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Leslee · Married on 08/11/2012

Keith and Crystal are amazing! They are such a great team. They are creative, hard working, relaxed yet professional. We really had a great time working with them and our pictures are beyond what I could have imagined!

Sent on 09/26/2012

The photographs are beautiful and I've received innumerable compliments on them. On top of that Keith and Crystal were absolutely marvelous to work with. They were the perfect mix of laid back and on top of things. They did their jobs professionally with a great friendly attitude. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Claire · Married on 06/14/2012

From the very first time I met Keith and Crystal, I knew they were awesome and I knew I wanted them to be our photographers. They were they ONLY photographers at the wedding show I went to that didn't make a "judgy" face when I told them we were getting married on a Thursday. They thought it was awesome. Keith and Crystal are AMAZING!!! My husband and I, our families, and our friends are absolutely thrilled with every single picture from both our engagement shoot and our wedding! They know how to create the most breathtaking (artistic and NOT cheesy) shots and they are so easy to work with! They make you feel like you've known them for years. Being photographed for an extended period of time can be awkward...but not with Crystal and Keith! They made us feel so comfortable from the very first shot to the very last shot. They are all about finding the absolute perfect shots for whatever time of day it is. They even came to Athens (GA!) early before our engagement shoot so they could scope out the place for cool spots, and boy did they find them! They found things I've never seen before and I've lived here for almost 8 years! I cannot explain how much we enjoyed working with them and how much we love their quality of work. Thank goodness we decided on an out of state wedding and had the opportunity to work with Keith and Crystal. Not only are they awesome people, but they do amazing work! We will FOREVER recommend Red Apple Tree Photography for ANY occasion!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Ashlyn · Married on 06/08/2012

The best experience EVER! Keith and Crystal are wonderful! They not only work together amazing, but the create an immediate connection with you and help you as a couple work together during the shoot to create beautiful results. It was such a great bonding time for my fiance and we absolutely recommend not penny pinching when it comes to photos- although Red Apple Tree does give quality for a great price! THANK YOU KEITH AND CRYSTAL!

Sent on 07/26/2012

N · Married on 05/19/2012

My experience with Keith and Crystal was OUTSTANDING from the moment I contacted them. They are so much fun to work with, take pictures that are out of this world, and truly provide individualized service to all of their clients. They made me feel like I was the only person they were working with- email and phone call response was immediate and picture turnaround time was SO fast!!! It was truly an amazing experience to work with such an awesome couple, and I will NEVER use anyone else for my photography needs. I would highly recommend Keith and Crystal!!!

Sent on 08/11/2012