Rebekah Butler Photography Reviews

Rebekah Butler Photography 2
  • Bea

Bea Serrano · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Photographer ever!

Honestly from the very beginning that I had contacted Rebekah she had been incredibly responsive and open to every idea I had. I had planned my wedding that was in Connecticut from California, she made sure to be available for discussions at times that worked for me. Not only was she more than willing to go above and beyond, but her keen eye made for beautiful pictures. She is charismatic and it shows in her photography. She made me feel 100% confident among the mayhem leading up to the ceremony. She had no problem getting into a marsh to take some beautiful pictures. You would be silly to not consider her.

Rebekah Butler Photography 3
    Rebekah Butler Photography 4
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing!

My husband and I had Rebekah photograph our wedding in June and she was absolutely amazing! Not only did she capture all the special moments of our day so perfectly, but she is also a wonderful person to get to know and spend your wedding day with. She is very easy and enjoyable to work with and is extremely good at her job. We had the best time with Rebekah and we are so thankful for the work she did. We would highly recommend Rebekah Butler Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Angiollo · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding photographer

Rebekah is simply the best! Her attention to detail and ability to “let the magic” happen naturally made our wedding day photos memorable! She is extremely talented and we could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Thomas · Married on 07/14/2018

Look no further for incredible service and artistry

When we first started to look into hiring a wedding photographer, several friends and colleagues suggested we contact Rebecca. Initially, we thought her portfolio was impressive enough, but once we had the opportunity to meet with her, we realized that we could not find a more kind and talented professional to partner with us for our special day. Her experience and artistic vision coupled with her considerate nature made her not just a person working to help us document our occasion, but a welcome presence among even camera-shy party goers. Please consider hiring her for your event or project, you will be so glad that you did.

Sent on 04/22/2019