Rebekah Brooks Jewelry Reviews

9 | Cambridge, MA

9 Reviews for Rebekah Brooks Jewelry

Christopher Park · Getting married on 11/10/2021

One of a Kind

Rebekah Brooks was absolutely perfect for me as a final place to make the engagement ring purchase! They have truly gone out of their way going an extra mile to make sure the ring is very personalized.

Customized, authentic, special, symbolic, and meaningful are some of the words that describe both the experience and the result. I have only the most wonderful things to say about my experience.

Sophia Graubard was very friendly and attentive, asking many important clarifying questions. I felt very much heard and listened to throughout the whole process.

I had initially started with pictures of preferred features in 3 ring examples go off of. After sending the three pictures, the response was extremely prompt, with printouts of 2 possible recommended designs to look at. The next day, I went in to look at the designs chatting with Sophia and Emily Warren, to help decide which design would ultimately be best.

I had went in with a limited timeline and minimal knowledge about jewelry. Within an hour of going in, I felt remarkably at peace on all fronts, quality-wise, care-wise, expertise-wise, and trust-wise. There was a very strong sense, they knew exactly what I was going for and what it would take.

Emily was especially helpful in answering questions I had during the next phases and in ensuring the perfect match.

Long story short, the resulting ring was flawless, indescriptively beautiful, and 110% Amanda (my fiancé now) and I!

Emily Warren and Sophia Graubard went way above and beyond to make it all happen and I am tremendously thankful to them!

Definitely recommend here to be the final decision once you have some idea what you are looking for.

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Desiree

Desiree Huff · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfection

This jewelry store!! My husband and I bought both of our wedding rings from Rebekah Brooks and had such a wonderful experience. From beginning to end, Nellie guided us through our decisions and made the whole process super enjoyable. I even bought earrings for my wedding here because the pieces are so uniquely designed but also extremely timeless. If you’re looking for authentic, one of a kind pieces and a way to support a local women run business, go to Rebekah Brooks. They have customers for life.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Kyle Eichner · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful, Customized Handmade Jewelry

When we got engaged, we each wore wooden rings that we had ordered online, but the rings didn’t quite fit right and we regretted not supporting a local business. So, we were so excited to find out that Rebekah Brooks was just around the corner from us in Cambridge! We were even more excited to learn that the workshop is actually in Northampton, near where we got married - it felt like fate. The women in the shop were thoughtful and thorough in showing us our options several times and sizing us - even when we were anxious about it! We love both of our rings, and were glad to have them handmade with love in Massachusetts, and engraved with the date in different styles. They do beautiful work!

Sent on 08/20/2019

aubrey marie · Married on 09/08/2018

husband's wedding ring

I went in a couple of times to plan a simple band with some images on the interior to customize for my husband. They were so collaborative and helpful and the final product is beautiful!

Sent on 12/06/2018

A wonderful find, particular when looking for beautiful jewelry out of the traditional big box jewelers. A knowledge and friendly staff.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Erin · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband and I stopped by the Northampton location when we were on a day trip. After comparing their products with a popular MA based jeweler, we decided to trust Rebekah Brooks with his wedding band design, my heirloom wedding band repair, and my heirloom engagement ring redesign. At their Cambridge location, the representatives were knowledgeable, friendly, and forthright. The final products were as anticipated and I was especially impressed by their work with my grandmother’s wedding band, which had been worn with love for over 70 years and was in need of some repair. The rings are of exceptional quality and we are really happy with the care that they put into our requests.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Bryanne · Married on 09/02/2018

We loved working with Rebekah Brooks! We brought in my fiancee's late father's ring (which was hideous!) and they worked so thoughtfully with us to re-do the ring (we flipped it inside out), taking such care to handle the sentimental value, while also keeping our budget in mind. We loved it so much I then custom designed my wedding band. I love that they use recycled materials and my band turned out so gorgeous, I can't wait to wear it! Have recommended to everyone we know!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Lydia · Married on 04/23/2016

I got my engagement ring from Rebekah Brooks and I'm very happy with a unique ring in which I helped designed.

I didn't want a traditional diamond ring and instead had custom made emerald cut blue sapphire in a yellow gold bezel setting.

I'm considering getting our wedding bands and possibly visiting the Northhampton site.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2015

3.0

The staff at Rebekah Brooks in Harvard square was very patient and helpful. They gave good advice without being pushy. I spent months stopping in and trying stuff on before making my purchase. We would have bought my husband's ring there too, but they only work with precious metals. I have already received many compliments on my wedding band :)

Sent on 08/11/2015