Rebecca's Flowers, LLC Reviews

6 | Barrington, NH

6 Reviews for Rebecca's Flowers, LLC

Erica · Married on 10/15/2016

Rebecca did the flowers for our fall wedding and she did a fabulous job! She really incorporated everything we asked for and the quality was superb! The flowers were vibrant and arranged beautifully. Not only were the flowers perfection but Rebecca herself is a pleasure! She is easily reachable and always keeps you updated. She really is a doll! I can't say enough good things about my whole experience with Rebecca's Flowers. Just know if you want gorgeous flowers at the best price possible (which is not an exaggeration) then you want Rebecca! We truly love everything about her.

Beverly · Married on 05/28/2016

Rebecca's Flowers met all expectations. The arrangements were gorgeous, and they were delivered in plenty of
    time before the wedding. Rebecca is a true professional. I am very happy I chose her company for the big day!

Rebecca's flowers did a wonderful job creating beautiful affordable arrangements and bouquets for my daughter's wedding. She listened to what we wanted and was able to create the perfect blend of color and texture to each arrangement. We were very happy with her work and would highly recommend her services to others.

Nixon · Married on 09/22/2013

Becky was awesome. She was very willing to work electronically for the planning which was the best for me due to my busy schedule. The flowers were absolutely stunning and better than I visualized. All my bridesmaids enjoyed theirs as well.

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

Rebecca was very professional and the flowers that she arranged for our wedding were beautiful. She worked closely with my husband and I to make sure that what she created for our special day matched what was meaningful to us. I would highly reccomend her services.

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2012

Becky created beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our December 1st, 2012 wedding. I had one picture of what I wanted for my bouquet and other than that was clueless regarding flowers for a winter wedding. Becky had lots of ideas and books to flip through. She created beautiful arrangements for my head table and guestbook table but my favorite was my bouquet. It was red freedom roses with red mokara orchids surrounded by tree fern. It looked exactly like the picture I had shown her. As my “something old”, she was able to wrap my grandmother’s keepsake handkerchief around the bouquet. Becky is organized, reasonably priced and easy to work with. She was always quick to respond whenever I had a question. Would absolutely recommend!