Rebecca Shepherd floral design Reviews

56 | Brooklyn, NY

56 Reviews for Rebecca Shepherd floral design

Allison · Married on 09/28/2018

Rebecca and her team make magic, literally! Working with Rebecca and her team was an exciting and flawless process from start to finish. She is an artist and is able to bring any vision or space to life. We went in not knowing exactly what we wanted but she was able to sort through my Pintrest pages and tell me what my floral vibe" was. Following this vision she created a floral extravaganza which amazed me and my guests. As details became clearer she edited the proposal time and time again with our exact dresses, seating chart, etc to really draw out what they day would like like ahead of time. We had a mixture of high and low pieces with various candle fixtures. Each table was like a piece of art and guests have not stopped commenting on the dynamic florals. Rebecca and her team also had many ideas for the entrance/table seating chart and brought this to life. Everyone we dealt with at the shop and the day of the wedding was professional, detail oriented, helpful and happy. It really seems like the team enjoys the work and each other and this shows. From one happy bride to future brides, work with Rebecca Shepard Floral and you won't be disappointed. Her skill is evident and you can hand over creative authorship to her and have one fewer thing to stress about with wedding planning. Prices are comparable to other neighborhood florists but the quality of the work is far superior. Thanks Rebecca and team!!

Stefanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Searching for a florist for our wedding was one of the hardest tasks during the planning process. Most florists we came across either did not provide the style of arrangements we were looking for or were out of our budget. We were so excited when we found Rebecca Shepherd Floral Design! Not only were the arrangements we saw online exactly what we were looking for, but they also provide a great value. The arrangements on our wedding day were stunning. Even my husband, who does not care much about flowers, commented on how beautiful they looked. We worked with Andree, who was able to create exactly what we had in mind, despite my rather vague description. She also responded to my emails within 24 hours, and was very helpful during the planning process. Highly recommend!

Maya · Married on 07/28/2018

I was beyond impressed by the flowers Rebecca & her team provided for my July wedding and the night before for our rehearsal dinner. I met with Andree nearly a year before our big day, and we worked closely together every step of the way. Andree was beyond patient with me as we worked through revisions to the proposal & design throughout that time. The flowers were absolutely stunning, beyond what I could have imagined (even having done a mock up for one of the arrangements!)! and we’ve continued to receive compliments from our guests on how beautiful the flowers were as well! I was obsessed with my bouquet and was admiring it even until the next morning. I couldn’t have been happier and would highly recommend, I know I will certainly be looking for excuses to stop by the shop in the future!

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2017

When I first met Rebecca I didn't have a specific vision for the florals. I knew I wasn't going to have a color scheme, or a theme for my wedding and I wanted florals that would be original, not so wedding-esque. Rebecca delivered! Even when I didn't have a vision she made tablescapes during our first meeting to help hone the design and figure out a perfect look. Every floral at the wedding contributed to a magical and romantic environment that I just could not have imagined on my own. Almost every single guest complimented the flowers as well. I highly, highly recommend working with Rebecca for any event.

Marilyn · Married on 06/23/2017

Words cannot do justice to the gorgeous work Rebecca did for our wedding in June 2017. I wanted a traditional wedding and Rebecca gave me what I wanted, but wowed me at the same time. Her exquisite work took the feeling of our wedding to the next level. It felt ethereal. Additionally, all the accessories she used like the vases, candle holders, etc. were beautiful! We cannot thank Rebecca enough for her absolutely breathtaking floral creations. She has a true talent for what she does. Thank you so much Rebecca for making our wedding feel truly magical!!!

Lara · Married on 11/12/2016

Rebecca and her team were the best! The florals she created for our wedding were incredibly beautiful and unique and the entire team was very professional in set-up and breakdown.

My husband and I liked Rebecca from the instant we met her- I felt like she immediately got the vibe that we were going for with the wedding and then she was very responsive via email and phone to make sure she really understood our likes and dislikes. She had me come in for a really helpful "samples" meeting to review a potential centerpiece but I wasn't entirely sure how everything would come together on a larger scale- I was blown away when I saw the venue on our wedding day. She created an environment that was even more perfect than I could have imagined.

I would highly recommend working with Rebecca- she was the first vendor we sought out after seeing pictures of her work and reading about other couples' experiences working with her. Working with her was one of the best decisions we made during our planning process!

Sheena · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I are so happy that we decided to go with Rebecca for our flowers; we knew from the start that flowers and music were the two most important things to us and we are very picky people. Rebecca and I bonded instantly, as our first meeting I knew that she understood me and knew exactly what I was going for. My style is not your typical and I was shocked that she took what was in my head and made it a reality. She nailed it! Not only is she an expert in this field of work, she is a wonderful person to work with. Rebecca is smart, creative and very professional. There wasn't a moment that she put doubt on our minds, she is extremely responsive and very upfront about cost and alternatives. We would highly recommend her to any couple looking to hire her and her wonderful team.

Benjamin · Married on 07/20/2016

We had a fairly specific vision for flowers at our wedding which Rebecca not only understood and executed but also made more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. We met with 3 other florists before Rebecca and straight away felt she was the perfect match for us. The effort, attention and involvement Rebecca put into our first meeting blew us away. After our meeting we felt no need to further explain our vision or had any concerns about how the florals may turn out. The bouquet, wristlets, boutonnieres, ceremony pieces and table designs were stunning and perfect. We are so grateful we found Rebecca.

Sabrina · Married on 07/16/2016

Rebecca Shepherd is incredibly talented and fantastic to work with! During my initial meeting, I immediately felt that she was the right choice and would do an amazing job. From the bouquets and boutonnieres, to our gorgeous chuppah, to the fun card table arrangement, and to the beautiful tablescapes, Rebecca did not disappoint! Her flowers were gorgeous and she executed my vision perfectly. She's professional and responsive and will make your venue shine. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Rebecca Shepherd delivered unique, remarkable florals for our ceremony: bridal bouquets and floral pins for lapels, and gowns, a sweet floral crown for the flower girl, a special hair comb for my Mom, and a traditional Indian garland for my father. The entire event space, including colonnades, tables, and the birch tree ceremony space were woven with bright, lovely colors adding a softness and sense of spring. She was timely, meticulous, and easy to work with. We could not have asked for anything more. 5 Stars!

Mia · Married on 05/21/2016

Rebecca is flexible, talented, ridiculously good at what she does, and a pleasure to work with. I used Rebecca for my small wedding of ~100 guests at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden this spring. When my mother and I met with Rebecca, I mentioned some flowers that I like, colors that I do and don't like and showed her a few photos on pinterest. I LOVED what she delivered even beyond my own high expectations. My table arrangements looked perfect, my bouquet was perfect, everything was lush and beautiful and vibrant and we received tons of compliments from our guests. You will not regret hiring Rebecca for your wedding florals - bottom line is that Rebecca is amazing at what she does, reliable, and extremely easy to work with.

kerri · Married on 02/13/2016

Rebecca and her team were the best choice for our wedding day. Everything was beautiful I was overwhelmed with joy every time I saw the flowers and candles. From the bouquets arriving at the house, to walking towards the arrangements on the church altar, and walking into the Liberty Warehouse, I was so happy with how everything came out. Her designs were stunning and everyone has ceaselessly commented on how much they sculpted the space in the reception. I could not have picked a better person help me create and bring my ideas for the day to life. Thank you so much.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/08/2015

We really lucked out with Rebecca!

We live around the corner from Rebecca's studio and decided to inquire when we started planning our small wedding. Rebecca was extremely flexible and understanding from the very start and helped us customize a floral package that suited our needs. I was asked to create a Pinterest board with photos of what I envisioned for our wedding, which was both fun and super helpful for communicating back and forth about ideas. Rebecca is passionate about her craft and it shows in her work. I can't wait to see the photos and share how beautiful they turned out!

Rebecca is absolutely amazing and one of the most talented vendors we worked with. From the card table arrangements down to the boutonnieres, it was absolutely gorgeous and smelled amazing! We first met with Rebecca a little less than a year out from our wedding with just a few inspo images and she took our vision and ran with it. Everything she designed came out so much more gorgeous than anything we expected. I feel like she has a way of getting a great sense of what a person is looking for and their style and is able to execute perfectly. Hands down one of the best investments we made! I highly recommend Rebecca for all floral design needs!

Susan · Married on 09/26/2015

Aaah, the florals from Rebecca were AMAZING for our wedding. They were my favorite part of the entire wedding decor/look. Rebecca was referred to me from my event planner and soon after meeting with her I decided to move forward with her. I did not evaluate a lot of vendors (it's part of the reason I decided to use a planner), and I'm so happy we worked with Rebecca for our event. We held the wedding at a loft space in NYC so there was a lot of blank space and room for creativity. I gave Rebecca somewhat limited direction (lots of greenery, somewhat wild, but still sophisticated) and she KILLED it. Beyond the centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres Rebecca constructed a welcome wreath for us as well as an amazing hanging structure for our altar. Both absolutely wowed everyone there. In addition to the flowers Rebecca was great on-site, ensuring we had a plan for things like votives and other decor. I fully trusted her to do her thing and couldn't have been happier with the results. She's just a great person to work with and talk to - lots of fun, but knows her stuff and delivers beautiful work. I'd highly recommend. Thank you so much, Rebecca!!

Mara · Married on 09/06/2015

Rebecca was by far my favorite vendor and someone I would work with a million times over. She is extremely professional, but also very intuitive and "got me" and my mother from the moment we met. She worked with us throughout the entire process to ensure the wedding looked just as we wanted and did not stop until it did. I knew that with my mother's vision and Rebecca's passion and commitment to delivering I would have the wedding of my dreams, and I did. She rocked it. Our guests still talk about the "wow factor" and how impressive the venue, my bouquet and the ceremony space looked weeks later.

I never once doubted that the flowers would be the highlight of the event because I could tell from day 1 how committed Rebecca is and how much she loves what she does. She is very creative and very resourceful and is with you every step of the way. Even though we changed things around and added last minute details and requests, Rebecca was never annoyed by our on-going visits, calls and emails. On the contrary, she consistently reminded us that she wanted to "get it right" and make sure we were happy with the outcome, and we were.

She is the essence of cool, calm and collected both personally and professionally, which comes in handy during the process. Every bride knows it is all about the flowers, and Rebecca knows it too.

Steohanie · Married on 08/29/2015

Rebecca is the coolest floral designer. She listens to what you want and uses her expertise to make it perfect! My husband and I were blown away by the work she did to make our venue a literal wildflower fantasy world. I don't even have the words to describe accurately how I feel. Happy, astounded, elated, amazed, thankful, thrilled. Those aren't even enough.

Michele · Married on 08/09/2015

Finding a florist was the last check box on the list of vendors. I had done some research around Brooklyn and Manhattan, but the people I was finding were too costly or just not understanding my vision. That is until I met Rebecca Shepherd. I was introduced to Rebecca by my wedding planner, Amy Shey Jacobs of Chandelier Events and the second I stepped into Rebecca's space, we had instant bride and florist chemistry.

Amy and Rebecca also worked so well together and when Amy and I described our vision to Rebecca, a Tuscany meets New York vibe, she took my dream and make it even more spectacular than I could have imagined.

I am a chef of Italian decent, so I wanted food to play a part in the theme of my wedding. Instead of tall floral center pieces, Rebecca suggested we do large olive branches. She put artichokes and herbs in other centerpieces and incorporated all of the colors I suggested while coming up with brilliant ideas on her own.

I got married at the Liberty Warehouse and she took this incredible space up a notch. I didn't want to get married in the upstairs space, but I had over 250 people at my wedding, so it was up to Rebecca and Amy to turn the white space into something magical and they truly did just that.

Everything from the candles around the room, to the escort card table (which was a Rebecca Shepherd masterpiece), to a floral adorned bike, to the incredible chuppah.... it all came together thanks to Rebecca Shepherd.

The best part was that she really worked her tail off to make my dream come true AND stick to my budget, which wasn't always easy at times. That meant so much to me because I was still able to have a most beautiful wedding in a price range that I could afford.

I could seriously go on and on.... she incorporated so many of my personal touches into the wedding without going overboard or overcharging. I absolutely loved working with her and I would HIGHLY recommend hiring her for your next event!

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

Rebecca Shepherd is as good as it gets. She is a wonderful person to work with, listens to what you desire, pays close attention to detail, and she has a very special talent in floral and design. She is truly one of a kind. There are many florists out there to choose from, but if you want someone with the above qualities, pick Rebecca. She has a new eye that is clean, fresh, and beautiful when it comes to flowers. I would recommend using Rebecca for a wedding or any special event. She just designed my wedding a few weeks ago and it turned out to be more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Thank you to Rebecca and her team for making my wedding dream come true!

Ellen · Married on 02/28/2015

Rebecca is a floral artist. She understands your budget and designs a magnificent flower palette accordingly. My family gives her a 10. You cannot find a better (and more fun) person with whom to work. Our advice: work with her.

Ellen, John, Laura and Steve.

Hiring Rebecca for any event, ESPECIALLY a wedding, is a no-brainer. I had a sense of what I like but not a specific vision, and she was the ultimate resource for proverbially tying my thoughts together with beautiful bows. I absolutely could not have envisioned a more stunning room than that which she created. I wanted the atmosphere to be warm and romantic, with a cool vintage vibe. It was a December wedding at Liberty Warehouse in Brooklyn - guests are still commenting on how remarkably striking it was. It is rad venue, but she topped it off with the WOW factor! And through all her hard work putting it together, she could not have been more helpful, professional, kind, patient, and just wonderful to work with. She's good people, has impeccable taste, and working with her was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning! I easily asked her to make many decisions for me, based on what she felt would look best, and she perfected every detail. And when I wanted something more precise, she nailed it as well. I am so thankful to have had her beautiful brain helping me!!

Rebecca was amazing. From our first meeting she instilled confidence that she understood our vision of design and that she would execute with precision. And she did. She worked extremely professionally with the venue and created a beautiful setting for me and my wife to say our vows. I would highly recommend Rebecca to anyone.

Rebecca was amazing. If you want your wedding done right, come to Rebecca. The detail and creativity that went in to all of her pieces was impressive. Her designs were a huge part of making my dream Brooklyn wedding come to life. Her showroom is a like a dream lair and I highly recommend visiting.
    I cannot wait to have another event to work with Rebecca again!

dede · Married on 09/14/2014

Rebecca Shepherd is a Floral Fairy Godmother! She made all of my floral dreams come true. Not only was she wonderful to work with, but she totally understood the vision that I wanted for my wedding and executed it beyond my wildest dreams. I definitely cried when I first walked into the venue to see her floral masterpieces and couldn't believe they were made for me. I cant recommend her enough!

Allison · Married on 08/09/2014

I simply cannot recommend Rebecca enough. When I came to her to do my wedding flowers with only a vague understanding of what I wanted (blush color palette, garden-like, a bit wild), she was able to interpret (a thousand times better than I could) what I actually wanted, and ended up giving me so much more. It was her suggestion to add a small pop of burgundy to the color palette, which made our arrangements stand out in such a gorgeous way. Our bouquets and small corsages were simply perfect - everyone was so impressed with them and I received compliments the entire night. I found out only later that because our tent was so hot during the set up of our wedding that Rebecca spent hours spritzing the arrangements to make sure they stayed fresh for the evening. If one flower wilted during the course of our 85 degree night, I don't think anyone noticed, but it's this level of care that she puts into her work that I think really sets her apart from other florists. If you can book her, do it, because booking her was one of my best decisions for my wedding.