Rebecca Marie Photography Reviews

15 | Chicago, IL

15 Reviews for Rebecca Marie Photography

Kristen Bradley · Married on 03/09/2019

The Best Part of Our Wedding Team!

Rebecca and her team did an absolutely phenomenal job capturing the most special moments of our wedding day at Cafe Brauer in March 2019. I can say with confidence she and her team were the best part of our wedding day team. Dealing with 40 degree weather and rain downtown Chicago was no easy feat but they made it work with our goals in mind and I can say that only getting to do a few photos outside was not at all disappointing. Rebecca truly felt like a part of the family on our wedding day and made a point to give us reminders to take brief moments to ourselves to take everything in on such a busy day. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful photos that captured such memorable moments. Her attention to detail and engaging nature made the day spent with her truly enjoyable. Rebecca's unique tradition of having a photo viewing party within six weeks of the wedding made all of the memories more real! We would recommend Rebecca and her team to everyone! We look forward to working with them again in the future! Rebecca - hopefully we find ourselves in the Quad Cities for some pizza someday. :)

Sent on 05/10/2019

Megan · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything I ever wanted!

We just met with Rebecca today to view our photos from our wedding and I cannot tell you how much I love these photos!!! Her style is exactly what I wanted, softer more natural photos with a good mix of the standard portraits that our family wanted and the more photojournalistic look that I like. She also does this amazing thing that, as far as I can tell, no one else does. She makes a mock up of your wedding album before you even get your pictures. This was amazing. We got to see the potential album and decide if we liked the overall flow and then replace photos here and there when we preferred something different. This process has taken our friends hours and hours to go through photos and it took us a little time to look at in advance and an hour - hour and a half to go through it with Rebecca. And now we'll have our album in a month, only two months after our wedding! This is unheard of! Rebecca was great to work with through our engagement session and on our wedding day. She had the whole process under control and kept us on track. Once everything got started I barely noticed her but somehow she managed to get amazing photos of our whole day. Her and her assistant Vanessa were great to be around and so helpful throughout the process. I made the photographer decision as soon as we had a date confirmed because this was the most important vendor to me. The first time I talked to Rebecca we talked for 90 minutes. We just hit it off right away. I am so happy with the decision I made and that I made it early enough to book my first choice. I truly cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Truly exceptional, professional, personal and one-of-a kind. Sincerely cannot say enough good things about our experience with Gold Grid Studios, who came on recommendation from our friends that selected them for their own wedding two years earlier. My husband and I had a great partnership with Derek, the studio manager, from the beginning, who coordinated all the details from a far (as our wedding was in Chicago and we live in Los Angeles). Alissa's portfolio speaks for its self, capturing special moments so beautifully. So many of our pictures are beautiful candid moments, which we requested and have completely fallen in love with all over again, as they tell our wedding story. Beyond the beautiful pictures, the professionalism, kindness, and cleaver tools to make us feel at ease were beyond our wildest dreams. Our second photographer, JayNee, was a great pairing and helped capture those moments from a different perspective. We had several guests come up to us after and during the wedding about how amazing our photographers were, and we couldn't agree more. We love that we are now a part of the Gold Grid family and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Tina · Married on 03/31/2018

Gold Grid provides the white-glove service that everyone deserves and the photographs that everyone will treasure.

From start to finish, the service, quality, and professionalism is exquisite. And that's not even touching how swoon-worthy the photos are! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with the Gold Grid team for our engagement and wedding photos and we could not have been happier.

We worked with Derek and Rebecca on the details of the day, they are a great sounding board for your ideas and offer suggestions to make the experience even better. Our photographers, Michelle and Vanessa, were so fun to work with; they are friendly and professional, putting everyone at ease.

At the end of both our engagement session and wedding day, we had zero reservations that the our photos would capture some of the most exciting moments in our lives in a way that would be breathtakingly beautiful and timeless.

If you have come across Gold Grid Studios, then you should look no further because you have hit the jackpot.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kelli · Married on 06/25/2017

Hire this woman right now! Stop reading reviews. Stop making lists. Stop looking at portfolios. Rebecca is the one you want! She and her staff are amazing! Rebecca and her team have a way of making you feel like family and that your day is the most important in the world! Her personality is made for this job! She is spectacular behind the camera, but it's everything else Rebecca brings to your day that makes her without a doubt the most valuable vendor you will hire! If you aren't sold yet and are still making a list, note that many things that are extras with other photographers are included with Rebecca Marie. Rebecca gave us everything we had hoped for and more- we can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Extremely responsive and so easy to work with!

Sent on 08/15/2016

My husband and I came into contact with Rebecca and her team through another photographer and I am SO extremely grateful. We were so impressed by how professional everything is at Rebecca Marie Photography & Design and Rebecca is a dream to work with. My husband hates taking pictures, so when at the end of the wedding his favorite vendor was the photographer, you know they've done A LOT of things right. I think what I especially appreciated at our engagement session as well as at the wedding is that both Rebecca and Nick do such an amazing job with getting awesome shots without making you feel like you're posing. The pictures come out extremely natural and heartfelt and you feel like your big day was truly captured. Rebecca also did an amazing job at helping us coordinate our day and make sure we got all of the needed photos. I never felt rushed through photos or that the photos took up too much of our time. My wonderful, stress-free wedding day was in so many ways thanks to the great work that they did. I can't sing their praises enough!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Leslie · Married on 07/19/2014

Rebecca has a great energy that helped keep myself, my family and guests at ease. She has a great eye for color and composition. She does an engagement session as part of our package, but she offered a family session for us since my partner and I have kids we had not had a family session done for years. She is very organized and professional. It was a pleasure to work with her and her photographers.

Sent on 07/24/2014

sarah · Married on 08/12/2012

Rebecca actually has taken family portraits of myself, my husband, and our baby a couple times and this time she took photos of my best friends and all of our babies on an early morning on the beach. She was fun, quick (with 7 babies under age 2 this was key!!), and cheerful, and we enjoyed the shoot so much. We have the best photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. What a great lady and talented photographer!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Heather · Married on 01/14/2012

Rebecca Marie Photography & Design captured the most amazing moments from my wedding day. Rebecca definitely went ABOVE & BEYOND her duties as a photographer that day. She is so friendly, easy to work with, and extremely accommodating. Plus you can't beat the quality of her work. She is young and creative. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/28/2012

joe · Married on 11/04/2011

Great to work with!!! A great person and she took great photos. ! ! ! !

Sent on 12/30/2011

Jess · Married on 08/20/2011

Rebecca did an awesome job! All of my family and friends commented on what a wonderful job she did!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Joyana · Married on 07/09/2011

Rebecca captured our day in an amazing way! She was right where she needed to be at every moment. It is clear she is passionate about what she does and loves to share this passion and excitement with others. We were thrilled with all of the photos from our wedding and couldn't have asked for a more professional, flexible, creative photographer.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2017

Nick and Vanessa, who short our wedding, were amazing! They are so chill to work with and put me at ease. Pre-wedding photos with the bridal party were a great time to get to know them and allow myself to be less nervous, overly emotional, or hyped up for the day. The photos are amazing and gorgeous without being overly affected/filtered, etc. They caught all the right moments as well.

Rebecca is also wonderful to work with throughout the process.

We got married a year ago and forgot to write this review, but now as I look back at photos for our one-year, I realize how we definitely made the right choice with photographers.

Thank you guys!

Sent on 08/15/2018

3.0

My fiancé had seen Rebecca's work through our parish. I had not realized she was an established photographer with her own business so I was somewhat hesitant. My concerns were unwarranted.

After having our engagement photos done, I was more than satisfied. I might add that our engagement photos were included in our package. Rebecca and her staff get to know their clients and treat everyone with nothing but respect. The photo sessions are fun & I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/17/2015