19 Reviews for Reb Peters Press

Printing (4)
Consultations (3)
Shipping (3)
Programs (1)

Made my simple idea come to life with the most elegant save-the-date coaster! Couldn't be happier, Rebecca is the best!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rebecca was wonderful to work with and we couldn't be happier with the invitations we received for our wedding! She replied to emails very quickly, was extremely understanding and helpful when I wanted to make changes to the design, and printed beautiful invitations that we received within days! If you want letterpress, you will not find a more reasonably priced option. Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Reb is a one-of-a-kind letterpress designer and printer! I stumbled across Reb’s work through an online publication, and couldn’t have been luckier to find a true gem. I originally asked Reb to design and print save the dates for my wedding based on a specific coaster design she had created for past clients. Not only was Reb’s work flawless, creative, and original, but she was also an absolute joy to work with—super professional and incredibly responsive by phone and email. Whenever I had specific design requests or questions, she provided recommendations, best practices, and solutions that would better suit our design vision, needs, or budget. This quality demonstrated her work ethic and commitment to do whatever it takes to meet a client’s needs and creative goals while also producing the most beautiful product at the end of the day. It was this quality (and her unquestionable talent) that brought me back to her for our formal wedding invitations. After an unforeseen hiccup in our printing/mailing deadlines (all my fault, nothing to do with Reb), I rushed to her with a challenging and quick turnaround for the job. She impressed me with her willingness and enthusiasm to dive in and hustle to help me meet my deadlines—and she did the work without sacrificing whatsoever on quality. While we worked with an outside graphic designer for the design (which was based on a collaborative project Reb and the other designer both worked on for a previous client), Reb did the color design and printing for my formal invitation. She even went above and beyond to color match the exact formula of neon pink I wanted. Her printing job was impeccable, on time, and beautiful. With Reb, you will get QUALITY work and an unbeatable design partner. I promise you will not regret your decision to work with this rockstar.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Design, Letterpress, Printing

Rebecca listened well, cared about the details, and was thoughtful and great to work with. It's so awesome to have people excited about the wedding from the moment they get the invitation---we got lots of compliments on them! Definitely a great way to go, and well priced. Her coasters are super cute also. Thanks, Rebecca!

Profile Picture rebecca, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

This review is long overdue – we designed and printed our save the dates and wedding invitations with Reb Peters Press about a year ago, and it was seriously one of our favorite parts of planning and prepping for our wedding! Rebecca was a good communicator, really responsive to our many questions, very reasonably priced, and super helpful in the design process. We came in with a pretty good idea of what we wanted, but Rebecca was great at helping us iron it out and come up with a solid design – well worth the money for the design consultation! We printed them with Rebecca in her studio, and it was SO FUN. They turned out beautifully, we were so happy with them, and Rebecca was great. We definitely recommend her and doing the printing workshop!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/5/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates

Rebecca was extremely responsive, helpful and great to work with. She created our save-the-dates and invites from scratch and she beautifully letter-pressed them. We worked with her for a 2-hr design meeting and ultimately came away with a design we loved. Rebecca is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Danny, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

The quality of Rebecca's work is superb. She pays close attention to paper weight, grammar, shipping, color of the ink... everything! I did a workshop with my friend to print my sister's Save The Dates & then Rebecca printed the reply cards, reply card envelopes, invitations & invitation envelopes on her own for my sister's Cape Cod wedding. Whether you're seeking a hands on experience or are simply looking for a really gorgeous local letterpress, both are a great options for your wedding. Rebecca is responsive, has samples at her home, has impeccable taste & is simply easy easy easy to work with. I would highly recommend her for your wedding invite needs!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rebecca was very quick to respond to our all of our questions and understood how to translate what we were asking for into reality. She was very careful to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted-- even going so far as to mail us samples of colors and paper so that we could see what the final product could turn out to look like. She also turned our order around in weeks. In short: she was a dream to work with.

Profile Picture Kate, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates, Design, Letterpress, Shipping

Rebecca designed beautiful custom save the date coasters for us. They are good quality and Rebecca worked quickly and easily with us, as we tweaked the design a few times. She was very responsive and does great work. I would recommend her to anyone looking for custom save the dates or invites.

Profile Picture Taryn, 4/23/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Save the Dates

Rebecca was great to work with, and our invitations looked amazing! A friend of ours did our artwork for us, and she helped us every step of the way navigate the process of turning his beautiful artwork into an invitation equally as beautiful. She was quick to respond, incredibly helpful in selecting fonts, colors, and general advice. Although I didn't expect to have an opinion one way or the other on invitations, I was truly blown away by how beautiful they were. We'd recommend her to anyone considering letterpress!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Letterpress, Custom Invitations

Rebecca was great. She was really responsive, and created a great invitation for us. We used her for the design session as well, and it was quick and easy. The invitations came out beautiful, I am so happy we found her!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Consultations, Letterpress

Reb Peters Press was fantastic - the price offered by her was much more reasonable than other "professionals" in the bay area, and she was friendly, flexible, open to suggestions and ideas, while being very creative. She put together all the ideas we had and she made them into the design of our wedding invitation.

She was very responsive, easy to work with, and local! I really don't know what else we can ask for. She is fantastic. Thank you Reb Peters Press, I'll definitely recommend everyone to do business with you!

Profile Picture Taka, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved working with Rebecca. She had very good recommendations about design and colors. She was very timely with her proofs and in finishing the final product.

Profile Picture User5547685, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was a pleasure working with Reb Peters Press! After I selected one of Rebecca's elegant letterpress designs for our invitations, she worked patiently with us to get the colors, fonts, and wording just right. We were absolutely delighted with how beautifully the invitations turned out.

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Letterpress, Shipping

First of all, I love letterpress and really wanted that look and feel for our wedding reception invitations, but I didn’t think I could afford it. Wrong - Rebecca’s work is both beautiful and reasonably priced. My husband and I worked with Rebecca to design save the date coasters and invitations to our wedding reception, and the whole experience was fantastic. She was willing to meet with me on Skype for our initial conversation, as I was out of town, and later in person as we worked together on a design. We started with the save the dates, which she whipped up in a very timely fashion. They looked fantastic, and we received so many compliments.
When it came time to design and print the invitations, it was an easy decision to work with Rebecca again. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, and Rebecca struck just the right balance of incorporating our ideas with her own expert work. It was important to me that the invitations match the save the date coasters, even though we hadn’t originally designed them as a suite, and that was no problem for Rebecca. She provided many suggestions and respected the ideas that we were really tied to. Even though I had procrastinated a bit, she was very helpful about communicating deadlines to me to ensure the invitations would be done when I needed to mail them.
I think our invitations were a bit different from her usual style, but that was not an issue for Rebecca. Don’t hesitate to talk to her about whatever you have in mind. She showed us some other cards that she had made, and all of them were gorgeous - I think she is especially skilled at creating beautiful designs and patterns, and I hope that we have occasion to work with her again in the future!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Programs, Save the Dates, Design, Letterpress

Rebecca is fantastic to work with. She helped me so much by listening to my ideas, answering questions, and offering options I hadn't thought of.
Her letterpress is lovely! I was proud to send out such beautiful invitations. I highly recommend contacting her to start your letterpress project-she's awesome!

Profile Picture User6387282, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Becca is amazing at what she does! She is very knowledgable, talented and extremely patient. She walked me through every step of the invitation process answering any question or concern I had along the way. You can tell she loves what she does because it shows in her work. She is meticulous in her presentation and details and meets all promised deadlines. I plan on working with Becca again soon!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I wanted something different postcard-quality wedding invite. This is a few times more expensive than buying invites online, but I wanted my guests to feel very special when they received it. Don't you love the feeling of tactile things, like embossed cards? I wanted my guests to feel delighted. And Rebecca gave us that.

I visited Rebecca's letterpress shop to make wedding invitations. It took a couple of hours -- 4-5, but it was a fun experience to see how a letterpress works. I'd recommend her again to all my friends.

Profile Picture User5544535, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Reb Petters Press is awesome. I got a beautiful design on super short notice. I would definitely use her again.

Profile Picture User3156056, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews