Reality Design Reviews

15 | Greenville, SC

15 Reviews for Reality Design

Lana W. 路 Married on 11/28/2020

1000/10, amazing

So easy to deal with and everything was picture perfect! I received so many compliments on the detail of the decorations and flowers! Simply AMAZING. Every picture I showed they had it matched up JUST alike!

Sent on 11/29/2020

Juliana K. 路 Married on 10/03/2020

Matev wedding

Reality floral and designs made our dreams come true and so much more than that! They went above and beyond with their work and everything turned out absolutely beautiful!! We greatly appreciated your work and would definetly recommend this vendor to everyone! You won鈥檛 regret it 馃檶馃徎 Thank you so much for making our day look so beautiful 鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍

Sent on 10/05/2020

Reality Design's reply:

Thank you! Congratulations and wishing you many happy years to come! It was a pleasure to work with you and make your special day beautiful!
  • Dmitriy

Dmitriy 路 Married on 09/20/2020

Thank You to your team!

If you are looking for the best all around package for floral and decor look no further than Reality Design. Our venue was in Charlotte NC, they took care of every detail and we loved our fairy tale wedding. Absolutely blown away with the quality of their work! I can鈥檛 tell you how many people said what a beautiful wedding it was. Do not hesitate, book them for your special day.

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Snezhana

Snezhana 路 Married on 09/19/2020

Fairytale wedding

Very happy to have entrusted reality design with my special day! They worked on it wholeheartedly and it turned out more beautiful than I had imagined. I was wowed with the flowers and everything came together perfectly. Reality design makes sure they bring your dream wedding to life. Will recommend to all!!!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Michaela 路 Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful Service, Gorgeous Decorations!

Olga and Reality Design helped to deliver my fairytale wedding! Everything i wanted, they delivered. They were patient with me and flexible. My floral arrangements and decorations were gorgeous! They have a customer for life with me!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Reality Design's reply:

Thank you Michaela! We had such an amazing time and you and your mom were awesome to work with! Everything turned out so beautiful! You especially looked stunning! 鉂わ笍
  • Y

Yana T. 路 Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing company to work with!

I had the best experience working with Reality Design and Floral. They did such an amazing job on my wedding bouquets and boutonnieres. They exceeded my expectations!! I highly recommend working with this company, I promise you they won't disappoint!!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Reality Design's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day! Everything was beautiful and amazing!!! God Bless!

Angela B. 路 Married on 04/03/2020

They鈥檙e absolutely amazing!!

They鈥檙e absolutely amazing and the make it stress free! Could not recommend them
    More and I will be using them again!!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Natalie B. 路 Married on 03/27/2020

Beyond beautiful!

Olga with Reality Design exceeded our expectations with the beautiful decor and flower arrangements. Everything was perfect, beyond beautiful! Truly added joy to our special day! Olga was also very helpful with suggestions and very sweet and caring. We would recommend this service to everyone!!!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Alex S. 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Great Service

They delivered a great service for our wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Vladimir 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Great!!! Awesome!!!

Great and professional staff!!! Very pleasant and friendly people. Reasonably priced and there to make your wedding dream a reality.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Thomas

Thomas 路 Married on 07/28/2019

Amazing, made my day very special.

Highly recommended!!! If you鈥檙e looking for professional and great service, look no further.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Emily B. 路 Married on 07/11/2019

She went above and beyond!

Olga from Reality Designs was an absolute delight to work with! She truly went above and beyond for our wedding day and the florals were absolutely stunning. She asked the right questions and was able to create exactly what I envisioned for my wedding day! Not to mention she offers draping which we took advantage of and it was such a show stopper! So grateful for her and her amazing work!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Nadiya 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Outstanding Service and Great Prices

Love the service provided by this company. The prices, flexibility, quality of work and quick responses made it very easy to work with them.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Reality Design's reply:

It was a pleasure being part of your special day! You were easy and fun to work with. Thank you for choosing Reality Design!

Hailey 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Great Company!

Olga was amazing. Very flexible with me and showed me the product in person before ordering it. She even found me table cloths at the last minute at a great price! I had an out of town wedding so very flexible with getting them back to her. The golden lanterns we got were my favorite and made our centerpieces stand out! Definitely check them out! (Photos by Alyssa Peet Photography)

Sent on 07/04/2019

Anna 路 Married on 06/04/2017

Beautiful wedding ceremony and reception

Amazing service! Everything was to the standard and beyond! Satisfied :)

Sent on 01/18/2019